what___a cakfish and chipssome chips

根据对话内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两个为多余选项。( In a restaurant)—Good afternoon, how can I help you today?—I’d like a table for one, please.— 6— Thank you. Can I have a menu?—. 7 . Well, today’s main course is fish and chips.— Fish and chips? Is the fish fresh?—8 . Fresh off the lake this morning. — All right. I’d like the fish and chips.—9.__ Let me see. Yes, a green one.__Very good. 10. __yes, I’d like some mineral water, please.__ OK. So that’ a green salad, fish and chips and mineral water.__ Yes, that’s right.A.Here you are.B.Certainly, madam.C.Right this way, please.D.Don’t you believe, madam?E.What would you like to drink, madam?F.Would you like something to drink?G.Would you like to have a salad? - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询& > && >&& >&根据对话内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两个为多余选项。( In a restaurant)—Good afternoon, how can I help you today?—I’d like a table for one, please.— 6— Thank you. Can I have a menu?—. 7 . Well, today’s main course is fish and chips.— Fish and chips? Is the fish fresh?—8 . Fresh off the lake this morning. — All right. I’d like the fish and chips.—9.__ Let me see. Yes, a green one.__Very good. 10. __yes, I’d like some mineral water, please.__ OK. So that’ a green salad, fish and chips and mineral water.__ Yes, that’s right.A.Here you are.B.Certainly, madam.C.Right this way, please.D.Don’t you believe, madam?E.What would you like to drink, madam?F.Would you like something to drink?G.Would you like to have a salad?根据对话内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两个为多余选项。( In a restaurant)—Good afternoon, how can I help you today?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&—I’d like a table for one, please.—& 6&&—& Thank you. Can I have a menu?—. &&7&&& . Well, today’s main course is fish and chips.—& Fish and chips? Is the fish fresh?—&&&&8&& . Fresh off &the lake this morning. —& All right. I’d like the fish and chips.—&&&&9&&.__ Let me see. Yes, a green one.__Very good. &&&10&&&. __yes, I’d like some mineral water, please.__ OK. So that’ a green salad, fish and chips and mineral water.__ Yes, that’s right.A.Here you are.B.Certainly, madam.C.Right this way, please.D.Don’t you believe, madam?E.&What would you like to drink, madam?F.&Would you like something to drink?G.&Would you like to have a salad?科目: 高中英语难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】G【小题5】F解析【小题1】C 本句是服务员引导顾客时常说的话。请走这边。【小题2】A 顾客提出要菜单,服务员说:给你。【小题3】B 顾客问:鱼新鲜吗?服务员的回答是:当然了!表示非常肯定。【小题4】G 根据下文的回答:我看看,我要绿色的。可知对方是问是否要色拉。【小题5】F 根据下文的回答:我想要矿泉水,可知这句是问对方喝什么。知识点: 高中英语综合库,其他,七选五题型相关试题大家都在看推荐文章热门知识点
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心阅读理解.MAN:
MAN:Good morning,sir!Can I help you?MR READ:Yes,please.What would you like,Ann?ANN:A hamburger and some potato chips.MR READ:Anything to drink?ANN:A glass of coke.MAN:With ice?ANN:Yes,thank you.MR READ:Tom,what would you like?TOM:I'm not hungry.Just a big glass of coke with ice,please.MR READ:No food?TOM:No.What would you like,Dad?MR READ:I'd like some rice and fish,and a glass of coke with ice.
1.How many people are there in the dialogue?
A.Three.B.Four.C.Five.
2.Where do you think this dialogue may happen (发生)?
A.At school.B.At home.C.In a restaurant (餐馆).
3.What does Ann want to drink?
A.Coke.B.Tea. C.Coffee.
4.Does Tom want to eat something?
A.Yes.B.No.C.I don't know.
5.Mr Read wants to eat &_____.
A.some potato chips
B.a hamburger C.some rice and fish
永远记得375
1-5 &BCABC
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码