love or not, it is not a problem!
I can spoil you can change for you.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语”很高兴认识你”用英语怎么说呢?
英语”很高兴认识你”用英语怎么说呢?
08-10-26 &
很高兴认识你 的翻译 有好多种 入门级表达: I am glad to know you! I am pleased to know you! 可以略作: Pleased to know you! Glad to know you! 超级表达:It's pleasure for me to make acquaintance of you!(我写书信的时候愿意用这句,书面化强) 再来点相关表达: 1. I’ve been wanting to meet you for some time. 很久以来我一直想见你. 2. I’m delighted to make your acquaintance. 认识你我觉得非常高兴. 3. It’s a privilege to know you. 认识您是我的荣幸. 希望我的回答你满意
请登录后再发表评论!
Glad to know you!或者nice
请登录后再发表评论!
Nice to meet you
请登录后再发表评论!
很高兴认识你: Glad to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
请登录后再发表评论!
Glad to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
请登录后再发表评论!
Glad to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
请登录后再发表评论!
nice to meet you ,it is pleasure to
请登录后再发表评论!
nice too meet you
请登录后再发表评论!
Nice to meet you
请登录后再发表评论!
Nice to meet you
请登录后再发表评论!
how do you do ? Nice to meet you !
请登录后再发表评论!
Nice to know you!
请登录后再发表评论!你现在一个人吗?我发现我喜欢上你了,怎麼办 英文应该怎麼翻译???谢谢_百度知道
你现在一个人吗?我发现我喜欢上你了,怎麼办 英文应该怎麼翻译???谢谢
怎麼办英文应该怎麼翻译?你现在一个人吗??我发现我喜欢上你了
You are alone? I found I love you, how do I
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Are you single now? I realize that I love you, what shall I do?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁做補充說明 的英文怎麼說?
做補充說明 的英文怎麼說1.&Show host: We appreciate your feedback on John's performance. Do you have anything to add before we take a vote?&&Judges: No, we don't.&&Show host: Okay. Let's take a vote. Who do you think is the best performer tonight?2.&Jerry: As far as I know here's how the sales plan goes. If there's anything I missed please let me know.&&John: Thank you Jerry. You've covered just about everything. Good job!3.&Presenter: We have reached the end of the presentation. Please comment if you have any questions or concerns.4.&(In an email) Sender to recipients: Here are the meeting minutes. If I have missed anything please chime in. [1]&Do you have anything to add?[2]&Do you want to add anything?[3]&Do you have anything you want to add?[4]&let one know[5]&comment[6]&chime in以下的英文都指「你有要補充說明的嗎?」:Do you have anything to add? Do you want to add anything? Do you have anything you want to add?有時候白話翻譯就好,像 chime in 常用在 email 裡表示收件的人可以回覆,做補充說明。
還有問題?,或到
猜猜以下的圖代表什麼英文?
的英文是甚麼? (二選一)
serious about somethingeasygoing
這個籃球比賽票都賣光了,你想買黃牛票嗎? (請填空)
Would you like to buy s<input id='challengeAnswerByGuest' data-answerLength="2" data-nextTermPath="%E5%A1%AB%E7%A9%BA%E9%A1%8C-%E7%84%A1%E8%B7%AF%E5%8F%AF%E9%80%83" data-correctSentenceRed="Would you like to buy scalped tickets to this basketball game which is sold out?" data-correctSentenceGreen="Would you like to buy scalped tickets to this basketball game which is sold out?" data-challengeCorrectAnswer="ca" placeholder='2 個字母' type='text' size='7' maxlength='25'/>lped tickets to this basketball game which is sold out?
珍珠奶茶的英文怎麼說?
You failed me 是甚麼意思?
I am well 跟 I am good 的差別?
Chinese- - 中英物語 -
創立. 歡迎在
真人線上英文家教
一對一教學
美國等60國外籍老師
填表就送免費課程
訂閱中英物語電子報
From 中英物語
今天的每日一詞是 "體會", 體會的英文怎麼說? 請參考以下翻譯:
1. I just can't relate to the way you feel.
2. I am sympathetic to him for getting fired from his job.
中英物語敬上
我要訂閱三日一封電子報 每周一封電子報
我不要訂閱電子報

我要回帖

更多关于 孩子们 英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐