请你在5月1日之前,。英语几月几日怎么写

写一英语作文 要求:5月1日,你参加了一个农场,请根据下列要点写一篇80个词左右的日记(1)一大早我们在校门口集合,向大众农场出发.(2)到农场,受到热烈欢迎.(3)工人领我们参加农场,看到庄稼长势良好,我们很高兴.(4)中午在阳光下野餐.(5)休息后,我们唱歌、跳舞、讲故事.(6)太阳西下,我们告别农场工人.
ready to go to Da Zhong fame. Aa soon as we arrive the farm.They are warm welcome us.Then the workers take us to visit the farm .We look at the crops grow up fine,we are very happy.We have BBQ under the sun
at noon . We are tired ,we have a rest . After break ,we sing dance and share story. The sun is down ,we say goodbye to the worker.We have a good time today oday is the Holiday of Labor's Day.We gathered together at the school gate early in this morning and
went to the Public Farm .First,we are welcomed as we arrived at the Public Farm .Then,farmers took us to visit
farmland.We were happy with the good emblements .What's more,we had a picnic in the sun shine this afternoon . We song ,danced and tell stories after having a rest.finally,We had to say goodbye to farmers even we don't want to do it.No matter what ,we have a good time today
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
today is the Holiday of Labor's Day.We gathered together at the school gate early in this morning and
went to the Public Farm 。First,we are welcomed as we arrived at the Public Farm .Then,farmer...
ready to go to Da Zhong fame. Aa soon as we arrive the farm.They are warm welcome us.Then the workers take us to visit the farm .We look at the crop...
扫描下载二维码假如你是李华日你班同学参观了中国科技馆 请你根据以下提示为你校的英语报纸写一则短文1 八点坐校车到中国科技馆2 八点半工作人员对科技进行大体介绍并介绍参观注意事项3八点四十同学们分组参观科技管 十一点半返回
On May 1, 2013, the students in our class paid a visit to China Science and Technology Museum.
At 8:00, we left for China Science and Technology Museum by school bus. At 8:30, a guide introduced it to us briefly and told us what we should pay attention to during our visit. Ten minutes later, we were divided into five groups and began our separate visits. All the students were amazed at the rapid achievements in science and technology. Three hours had gone by before we knew it. At 11:30, we returned to our school. This visit not only broadened my outlook but also aroused my interest in science and technology.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请把下面的中文翻译成英文: 在5月1日,我们回去家乡。我想大约在十一点钟回到家乡。在11:30,我们回到了_百度知道
请把下面的中文翻译成英文: 在5月1日,我们回去家乡。我想大约在十一点钟回到家乡。在11:30,我们回到了
的家乡,真的很好吃。它有许多翠绿的山,但我非常高兴。我都快流口水了! 请大家快点帮帮忙,香喷喷的粽子出炉了。我赶紧吃了1个。没过多久。一回到家!我想它们非常美味,我爱我的家乡。到处都种着植物。我在我的家乡了只玩了1天,看见婆婆正在煮粽子。我的家乡非常美丽,急
提问者采纳
但我非常高兴:30;clock,看见婆婆正在煮粽子!I am in my hometown only1 days to play。My hometown is very beautiful。In 11在5月1日, see mother-in-law is boiled dumplings。All kind of plant.I quickly ate 1, really delicious.我的家乡非常美丽, delicious zongzi out。Back home.到处都种着植物.在11!Not long after,我们回到了我的家乡:30,香喷喷的粽子出炉了, we went back to my hometown。I want to back home at about eleven o&#39,真的很好吃。I think they are very delicious,我爱我的家乡。I almost slobber.我想大约在十一点钟回到家乡, but I am very happy。In May 1st.没过多久!我想它们非常美味.一回到家.我赶紧吃了1个。It has many green mountains, we went back to my hometown,我们回去家乡.它有许多翠绿的山.我都快流口水了。我在我的家乡了只玩了1天, I love my hometown
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I hasten to eat one, but I was very happy. Everywhere the plants. I&#39! I think they are very deliciousMy hometown, the flavor of the rice dumplings out. Got home. It has many green mountain. I in my hometown of a play 1 day, I love my hometown. My hometown is very beautiful. Before long, saw her mother-in-law is boiled dumplings, itm drooling
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答案:解析:
  参考答案:
  May 1st Wednesday
  Today is May Day, the International Labor Day.It is one of the biggest holidays in China.
  In the morning my friends and I took a bus to the East Lake Park.We played all kinds of games there.
  At noon, we had our picnic under a big tree.We all took out of favorite food and enjoyed it together.After picnicking, we went boating.It’s wonderful to row a boat in the lake.
  When we got out of the boat, we met some foreign friends.We said hello to them, and they greeted us with smiles.We tried to talk with them in English, but they seldom gave response.Later we found they were Russians and could speak only a little English.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
请写一篇80个词左右的短文,内容包括:
(1)月亮并非如看起来离地球那么近,它远离地球三十八万公里左右。坐宇宙飞船要三天多才能到达。
(2)月球上白天酷热,夜里奇冷。
(3)月球上没有空气和水,也没有生命,去过月球的宇航员已证实了这一点。
来源:学习高手必修一英语人教版 人教版
请写一篇关于著名导演李安(Ang Lee)的传记,李安1975年毕业于台湾大学艺术系,然后留学美国Illinois大学并获硕士学位。之后又获New York University(NYU)的电影制作专业硕士学位,而且他开始当副导演,然后独立写剧本并参加演出。李安的几个代表作以及所取得的成就:
1.The Wedding Banquet《喜宴》——获金球奖和奥斯卡奖提名(Golden Globe and Oscar nominations),获柏林电影节金熊奖(Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival)
2.Eat Drink Man Woman《饮食男女》——获奥斯卡最佳外语片提名奖(Best Foreign Film Oscar nomination)
3.Couching Tiger, Hidden Dragon《卧虎藏龙》——获奥斯卡最佳外语片奖(Best Foreign Language Film)
4.Hulk《绿巨人》
来源:浙江省宁波市八校学年高一下学期期末联考英语试题
请写一篇100-120词的英语文章,要点如下:
1.Bill Gates建立软件王国,成为世界首富。
2.捐款数亿美元回报社会。
3.如果我是Bill Gates,我会怎么做。
1.文章开头已给出(不计词数)。
2.参考词汇:
捐赠donate;
社会society;
如果我是……我会If I were…, I would…
  It is well known that, through years of hard work and good management, Bill Gates has established a software kingdom, …
来源:江西省南昌外国语学校2011届高三10月月考英语试题
请写一篇短文介绍20世纪杰出的女性之一:海伦*凯勒(Helen Keller)。
内容要点:
1.海伦凯勒1880年6月出生于美国。她十九个月大时,由于生病变得又聋又盲。从此她就生活在见不到天日、听不到声音的世界。
2.七岁时,她的父母给她找了一名老师-Miss Sullivan。Miss Sullivan在教海伦的过程中遇到李许多困难。由于海伦的坚强意志和智慧以及Miss Sullivan的技巧和耐心,她们克服了所有的困难,并取得了成功。
3.她完成了大学教育,取得了英语文学学位;她致力于盲聋儿童的社会工作;友许多著作,其中《我的一生》(The Story of My Life)最为著名。
注意:1.介绍需要包括所有内容要点,但不要逐条翻译。
2.可以适当增加细节,使内容连贯。
3.词数:120左右
参考词汇:意志和智慧will and intelligence 技巧和耐心skill and patience
英语文学学位a degree in English literature
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!请英文好的朋友帮我写几局英文请假条(结婚)我的婚礼订在5月1日举行,我要提前回去准备一些东西.我自己也不会写请大家帮忙(英文的哦)
Mr.xx/Ms.xx,My wedding will be hold on May,1st 2007.I need several days to prepare for it. So I hope you can permit my requirement.Thank you!(如果你想打算请他/她来,可以说)If you have time, I hope you can attend my wedding.你的名字.日期
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I will get married on May, 1st.On account of some necessary preparation, I have to ask leave for some days. I look forward to your permissin.
Thank you!
Dear Sir,I wanna ask for several days'leave.I'm getting married on the first of May so I have to deal with some personal affairs.Yours faithfully(不需要添加任何,直接交你boss就OK!)对了,祝你新婚快乐,生活幸福:)
Dear MrXX/MrsXX/MissXX:I'm afraid I'd like to ask several days for leave to prepare my wedding . (My wedding day is May ,1st)I'm
so eager to meet your permission, please.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语年月日 的文章

随机推荐