临沭县初一期中考试数学成绩

帐号/充值/开通
共计 0 题,平均难度:
学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)适用年级:初一试卷类型:期中考试试题总数:39浏览次数:34上传日期: 显示答案和解析提示:点击题面可显示答案和解析第一部分:单项选择【题文】There is ______ elephant in the zoo. ______ elephant is from Africa.A.a; TheB.an; TheC./; AnD.a; An【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Peter can sing. He wants to join the&&&&&&&&club.A.swimmingB.artC.musicD.sports【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】We have ___________ books to read every year.A.three hundredB.three hundred ofC.three hundredsD.three hundreds of【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】— Do you like giraffes?— Yes, I do. I think they’re __________.A.uglyB.smartC.terribleD.scary【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】My mother can’t ________ English, but she can &&&&&&&&&&stories.A.say; speakB.talk; tellC.say; talk D.speak; tell【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】We need to ________ after eating to have good teeth.A.get upB.brush our teeth C.get dressedD.do our homework【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】He usually goes to school ______bike, but sometimes he goes to school ______foot.A.with; onB.on; byC.on; withD.by; on【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】—&&&&&&arrive late for class, Mike.&&&&&& —I won’t, Mom.A.Can’tB.Doesn’tC.Don’tD.Do【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】My brother likes tigers, __________ my sister doesn’t.A.andB.butC.forD.so【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Because people cut down many trees, elephants are ________ great danger.A.inB.onC.atD.for【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Your clothes are dirty. Please ________ them on weekends.A.saveB.washC.wearD.leave【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】— __________ do you go to school every day?—I go to school at half past seven.A.WhereB.WhoC.WhatD.When【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】—___________?&&& —They are playing basketball.A.What are they doingB.What do they doC.How are theyD.Where are they playing【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】—What are you doing?& — _________. It is too dirty.A.I’m doing my homeworkB.I’m playing computer gamesC.I’m cleaning the roomD.I’m writing【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】—Does she have to wear the school uniform today?—__________. It’s Sunday today. She just has to wear it on school days.A.No, she doesn’t B.Yes, she doesC.Yes, she hasD.No, she hasn’t【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】She can play _______soccer but she can’t play______violin.A.the , theB./ , theC.the , /D.a , a【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】On weekends , I usually play soccer _____ two hours.A.atB.withC.forD.in【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】He usually goes to school ________.A.take a busB.by a bikeC.by bikeD.on bike【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Thanks for _______ me your story.A.tellB.to tellC.tellsD.telling【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Does he want ______ me _______ dinner ?A.join , forB.to join , forC.to join, inD.join, on【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Zhu Hui& wishes ______ his mom’s delicious soup.A.drinkB.drinksC.to drinkD.drinking【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】The night before the Dragon Boat Festival is like ________ night for American.A.otherB.the otherC.any otherD.others【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】I_______ my room at 7:00 o’clock every day. But I __________now.A.clean , am readingB.am cleaning, am readingC.am cleaning, readD.clean, read【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】 _________ do you like pandas ?& ------Because they are very smart.A.WhatB. HowC.WhyD.Where【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Where _____ lions from ?A.does, FromB.do, come fromC.is, fromD.are ,come from【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】He likes ______my friends.A.to play withB.to play C.play withD.play【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Elephants can remember the places _______ food and water.A.withB.forC.inD.at【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】School make rules __ help ______ students.A.helpB.helpingC.to helpD.helps【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Mike is one ________ boy.A.11--years --oldB.11--years oldC.11--year-oldD.11 years old【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】It is difficult ____the students _____ get to Yunnan.A.for , forB.to , forC.for , toD.to , to【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)第二部分:其他【题文】We relax for half an hour after the second class in the morning. Look! Most of us are playing during the break time. Some students are on the playground (操场).They are playing basketball. Oh! A boy is running with the ball. And another is stopping (阻止) him. They look so cool. And there are some girls watching the game. Some students are in the classroom. They are talking. A few of them are reading and doing homework. Look! A girl is looking at the birds in the tree in front of the classroom. She is thinking of something interesting because she is smiling (微笑).What are the teachers doing? Some of them are working in the office. And some are talking with students. Everyone is doing his or her things, busy but happy!根据短文内容,判断下列句子正误。正确的用“A”表示,不正确的用“B”表示。【小题1】We relax for thirty minutes after the first class in the morning.【小题2】All the students are playing on the playground after the second class.【小题3】A few students are still studying during the relaxing time.【小题4】A girl is happy to see the birds in the tree in front of the classroom.【小题5】The teachers are not happy because they are busy.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Mr. Green is about fifty. He comes from London. Now he is working in a big school in China.Mr. Green likes working in China. He can speak some Chinese but not much. He often talks with other people in Chinese. &&&&【小题1】&&. He works very hard all day.&&【小题2】&&. And he goes home late in the afternoon. All his students love him very much.&&&【小题3】Mr. Green has two children, a son and a daughter. &&【小题4】&. On Sunday Mr. Green often goes fishing in a river near his school. He often says, “&&&&【小题5】&&&,” “I love China. Let’s be good friends.” He often writes to their children and his wife and tells them about China.根据短文内容, 选出五个句子填入文中空缺处, 使短文内容完整正确。A. Because he is very friendly to his students.B. Chinese people are very friendly and the food is very
great.C. He comes to school early in the morning.D. But he wants his students to talk with him in English.AB. He takes a bus to work every day.CD. The children are in England, with their mother.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】Amy works in a library. The library is far from her home. It is about 20 kilometers from her home. So she can’t go to work on foot. She usually goes there by bus with her friend Lisa. She likes taking the bus, because she can talk with Lisa on the bus. But sometimes she goes there by bike. It takes her forty minutes to get there by bus or one hour by bike. Today it is sunny. She wants to ride her bike to the library. Now she is having breakfast. She leaves home at ten to seven and goes to work by bike. Her work finishes at five twenty in the afternoon. Then she rides her bike to get home again.【小题1】How far is it from Amy’s home to the library?____________________________________________________________【小题2】What can she do on the bus?____________________________________________________________【小题3】How long does it take her to go to the library by bus?____________________________________________________________【小题4】Does she leave home at 6:50 today?____________________________________________________________【小题5】What time does she get home from the library today?____________________________________________________________【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)第三部分:阅读理解【题文】Now a lot of families keep pets in their houses. Most pets are small animals, such as cats, dogs, fish, snakes, birds and so on.Dogs are the favorite pets. The second favorites are cats and the third favorites are birds. These small animals are very cute and friendly. People usually have them as their family members (成员). They look after them very well, they let them wear beautiful clothes and their pets have nice names. They also afford (提供) their pets nice food to have. They buy food for their pets in pet shops. They keep them clean every day.Pets are all very happy. Many pets have their houses and beds. They often go out to relax and take a walk with people in the park in the morning.Some children like pets because they need a friend to play with at home. Many old people don’t live with their children, and they keep pets at home just because they often feel lonely (孤独的). They have them as their children and they love them very much. So pets are very important. I think every family needs pets.根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。【小题1】Most people like to keep ________ animals at home.A.smallB.whiteC.bigD.black【小题2】People give their pets _______ and _________.A.nice names, nice booksB.pet shops, nice booksC.nice names, nice foodD.pet shops, nice food【小题3】Pets often _______ with people in the morning.A.take a showerB.play soccer C.take a walkD.listen to music【小题4】—Why are the pets happy? —________A. Many of them have their houses and beds.B. They are children’s friends.C. They often go out to relax and take a walk.D. Both A and C.【小题5】The writer thinks __________.A.pets are dirtyB.pets are very importantC.people don’t like animalsD.people don’t need pets at home【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】John is an American boy. His family is in China now. John likes chocolate(巧克力)very much. But his mother doesn’t give him. Chocolate is not good for him, she thinks. But John has a very nice uncle. The old man loves him very much, and sometimes he buys John some chocolate.& Then his mother lets him eat them. Because she wants to make the old man happy. One Sunday evening, John says in his room,“ Please, God (上帝) makes them give me a big box of chocolate tomorrow(明天), it’s my eighth birthday!” His mother says to him , “God can’t hear(听到) you, my boy.” “I know, but my uncle is in the next(隔壁) room, and he can hear.” John says to his mother.【小题1】John is &&&&&&&&&.A.American boyB.ChineseC.AmericanD.China【小题2】John’s family is in&&&&&&&&&now.A.AmericaB.UKC.ParisD.China【小题3】What day is John’s birthday according to the passage(根据文章)?A.SundayB.MondayC.TuesdayD.Saturday【小题4】Does John’s uncle love him?A.Yes, he is.B.No.C.Yes, he does. D.No, he isn’t.【小题5】Where is John’s uncle on that Sunday evening?A.In his school.B.In a park. C.In the next room.D.In John’s room.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)第四部分:补充句子【题文】词形转换,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空,每空格限填一词。【小题1】Little Tony brushes his ___________ (tooth) every morning.【小题2】Nie Er is a famous Chinese ____________ (music).【小题3】That’s a ____________ (fun) time for breakfast!【小题4】I don’t have too much time for breakfast, so I eat very ___________ (quick).【小题5】This is Jim’s ____________ (one) day in our school. He is new.【小题6】That’s a good name for ___________ (he).【小题7】—Don’t be ________ (noise), Tom. Your sister is doing her homework.—I’m sorry, Dad.【小题8】Look! They are drinking tea in the ___________ (live) room.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)【题文】动词应用,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。【小题1】Can your mother ____________ (play) the violin?【小题2】Peter ____________ (go) to school at half past seven every morning.【小题3】My grandpa is good at _____________ (tell) interesting stories.【小题4】Don’t ____________ (fight) with your classmates at school.【小题5】The girls want _____________ (go) to the movies.【小题6】Let’s _____________ (take) the bus to the zoo.【小题7】Listen! Kate _____________ (talk) with his friend on the phone.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)第五部分:选词填空【题文】选词填空根据短文内容,选出适当的单词填空,使语意通顺完整.A. play&& B. ivory&&&&
C. with&& D. good luck&& AB.. in great
danger&&& AC. symbols& AD. save&&& BC.
forgets&&& BD. made&& CD. well&The elephant is one of Thailand’s &&【小题1】&. The first flag in the country had a white elephant on it. This is a symbol of&&【小题2】&&. Elephants are smart animals. They can &&&【小题3】soccer or music. They can also draw very&&【小题4】&&. People say that “an elephant never【小题5】&.” Elephants never get lost and they can remember places &&&【小题6】&&&water and food. This helps them to live.But elephants are &&【小题7】&&. People cut down many trees and kill elephants for thei【小题8】&&.Today there are only about 3,000 elephants. We must&&【小题9】&&the trees and not buy things&&&【小题10】&&&of ivory. Remember that March 13th is the Thai Elephant Day.【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)第六部分:书面表达【题文】书面表达现在是晚上8点,根据Frank提供的信息,请描述一下Frank一家的活动情况。(60词左右)。Fatherread a bookMotherwatch TVGrandmotherclean the roomFrankdo his homeworkMaryplay computer games&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【答案】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题答案和解析,。 来源:学年山东临沭县初一下期中考试英语英语试卷(带解析)临沭临沭县期中考试成绩_百度知道君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
2013临沭县七年级期末考试成绩成绩,临沭,临沭县,七年级,期中考试,期中期末,临沭七年级
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2013临沭县七年级期末考试成绩
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口小J解决问题&
哪里可以查到2010年临沭县初一上学期中学期中考试成绩。急
JE技校网友
更新时间: 18:14
JE技校网解读:
※大学类:(大专、本科,研究生、自考、成考)的毕业证可以上学信网。
查询网址:.cn(教育部唯一指定)毕业证书查询-中国高等教育学生信息网(学信网)
※中专技校毕业证书查询,可以到省级提供的官方地址查询,也可以向当地教育局、学校提供查询鉴定
目前开通地区(点击可以进入查询)
未开通地区
目前已经开通网上查询中专技校的省市如下:
黑龙江 : http://zdzyxj.hlje.net/zscx.aspx
湖南 : /zzfind/
河南 : http://xj./1/webin/xjkin.html
陕西 : :8980//diploma/view/doDiplomaInquiresLogin.action
海南 : http://www.hnbys.net/graduate/web2/dacx.jsp
湖北 : http://www./Index.html
广东 : http://www./sofpro/gecs/zs/chaxun2.jsp
甘肃 : :8888/
江西 : http://jxnet./jxzcj/searchzsh.jsp
北京 : http://211.153.22.243/xlcx/xlcx.php
吉林 : http://175.19.31.239:8080/cersys_web/
新疆 : http://124.117.230.240:8080/
以下地区未开通在线查询技校中专毕业证功能:
以上内容由JE技校网提供供大家参考。找技校上JE技校网
MM & 13:17
临沭三初中学
上本人球球空间查一下小妹QQ
到学校问好了,在网上问不出答案的...
嘿嘿,原来不只是我们得些试卷分析啊。开头先分析这次试卷的题型,所占分值。然后是你的班级的及格率,优秀率各是多少。接下来就一道一道题开始分析了,哪道题应该是对的,可是有学生错了,分析为什么会错,是你复习的时候没重点复习,还是学生们粗心?按这种格式分析完后,说说你以后要怎么办,在哪方面下功夫就OK啦。...
我空间有...
一般中考网站都有的呀,不过我一般都给孩子去“中考资源网”购买的...
http://www.ttshopping.net/Soft/110/192/616/9544254.html...
招生信息与资讯
微信扫一扫咨询技校问题
网站版权与免责声明:
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本站学校简介、学校招生信息的版权属于各个学校!
本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请联系我们(邮件)
&&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
&Copyright &2016&&&&All Rights Reserved.
JE技校网 , 中国技校品牌网!临沭县2011初中七年级期中考试成绩在哪查(网站)_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 初一数学期中考试题 的文章

随机推荐