高考请求网站帮助中心怎么写信怎么写

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2013高考英语作文范文:申请信
  中国教育在线讯 作文不仅仅是语文科目的重头戏也是英语科目的重头戏,中国教育在线为考生们整理了高考英语作文范文,希望对大家有帮助!
  假设你晨光高中的李华。你校拟选拔一些优秀学生,利用暑假到晨曦希望小学为学生辅导英语。你希望参加此活动。请根据提示写给校评选组一封申请信:1.对此活动的认识(如对本人,学生和社会的益处)2.个人优势(如性格,独立生活能力,语言能力等) 3.你的计划(如怎样辅导等)
  范文:
  Dear Sir/Madam ,
  I’m lihua from class one ,senior two 。 I am wring to apply for the opportunity to help the students in chenxin Hope School with their English. Thus they can improve their English during the summer vacation 。 Meanwhile , I can learn how to get along well the students and benefit the whole school.
  I’m kind , easy-going and always ready to help others 。 I wash clothes and make beds by myself to develop independence 。 English is my favorite subject and I have won several prizes in English contests 。 So I think that I am qualified for the position.
  I plan to communicate with students first to know what they need 。 Besides ,I ‘ll try to get them more interested in English by telling stories , singing songs ,playing games and so on 。
  I’d appreciate it if you could give me the opportunity 。
  Yours Sincerely ,
  Li hua
阅读推荐:
2013高考各科细节解读大全
2013高考语文二轮复习知识点
  联系方式:010- 投稿邮箱:

掌上高考官方微信
掌上高考APP
主讲:程中一
主讲:袁朝乐
扩展阅读  
丨丨丨丨丨丨
丨丨丨丨丨
博客推荐 
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
&&排名 学校名称      人气   相关推荐
数据来源:   
数据来源:   
数据来源:   
&&排名 专业名称    层次  人气  开设院校
数据来源:  
数据来源:  
数据来源:  
| 京ICP备号 |
CERNET Corporation &&>>&&>>&
申请书范文
?[申请书范文,申请书,入党申请书,转正申请书]
此栏目下没有工作报告
申请书范文 | 最新文章高中英语满分书信作文模板——请求信_高考英语作文_VOA英语网
高中英语满分书信作文模板——请求信
发表时间:内容来源:
Dear ______ ,
①I am writing to formally request to ______(请求的内容).
②The reason for ______is that______(给出原因). ③I______ , so I ______(给出细节).
④I would also like to request ______(提出进一步的要求). ⑤I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.
⑥Thank you for your attention to these requests. ⑦If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at ______(电话号码). ⑧I look forward to a favorable reply.
Yours sincerely,
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News

我要回帖

更多关于 post请求的url怎么写 的文章

随机推荐