推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您的浏览器不支持javascript,不能使用此页面的全部功能。
请换用其他浏览器或者开启对javascript的支持。
英语写作连接词大全
论文1)先后次序关系: next; simultaneously同时地; eventually;last but not least;to begin with;to start with;to end with;finally;seeing...由于,因为;since then;first of all;afterwards后来; preceding先前的 ;originally最初的ultimate最终的,极限的,根本的2) 因果关系:because;because of this;being that(口语)既然,因为;another important factor/reason of... ; since; as; for; in that...; owing to由于,通常负面; due to由于; for the reason that...;&&&&&&&in view of鉴于,考虑到
result from归因于the reason there are about... ; as a result of this; therefore;...and so...; consequently所以,因此;as a result; thus这样,如此,因而; hence因此; so;so that...; in consequence结果,结果; as a consequence; accordingly因此,于是,相应地; inevitably不可避免地; under theseconditions thereupon因此于是upon迫近3) 转折关系:but;even so;however;though;even though;independent of;reckless of不顾 ;despite that; in spite of that; regardless of不顾; yet...;and yet; but unless. Nonetheless尽管如此4) 并列关系: also;too;as well as;either...,or...;both...and...5) (补充)递进关系: furthermore此外,而且;moreover而且,此外;further进一步地,此外;In this way ;still; not only...but also...; not...but...; in addition (to);additionally, much more interesting, more specifically更具体地说, next, besides; as far as... is concerned至于; moreover此外;in other words;along this line of consideration;on
(the) one hand...在一方面,on the other hand...; even; as a
saying goes...;in order to do it...; meanwhile同时; at the same time; accordingly因此; In the first place...,in the second place...;
of even greater appeal.6) 比较关系: in like manner, in comparison with;when compared with;compared with;when in fact...; like...; likewise同样地,也; similarly important; apart from (doing)...; ... rather than...,by doing so ;both…and...; not only...but (also).7) 对照(不同点): notwithstanding虽然,尽管; rather当然,的确,宁愿,相当; neither ... something is just the other way around; conversely相反的; unlike; as opposed to this与不同 ; in contrast (to); by way of;on the contrary;different from this; nevertheless然而,不过,虽然如此; contrary to; whereas但是,鉴于; while;but on the other hand8) 举例关系:for example; for instance例如; in this case既然假若这样; namely也就是 instance例子实例换句话说; as you know; you may as/say; as he explains; like; such as; a case in point is一个恰当的例子是...; consider...; in particular尤其特别;including...;for one thing...首先,for another...;put it simply;stated roughly粗糙地,概略地; as an illustration, I will say...; a good example (of...)would be...;to detail this,I would like to...; It is interesting to note that...; take as example (something); as regards; as to; on this occasion.9) 强调关系: especially;particularly特别,尤其;moreover(此外); what is more important;in reality事实上; in particular;not to mention...;believe it or not;undeniably(无可置疑); other thing being equal;it is certain/sure that...; to be true; definitely明确地,肯定地; in truth, in any event(不论怎样); without reservation(毫无保留地); obviously, not only.. but(also...), both... and...10) 条件关系: if; lest;provided that;if it is the case;in this sense;once...;if possible;if necessary;if so; if anything.11) 归纳总结类: in a word / in sum /
in short&&&&in brief / in conclusion / in summarytherefore因此,所以 / hence因此,今后to sum up / to conclude the conclusion can be drawn thatfor this reason / on the whole12) 地点关系: adjacent邻近 on this side.13) 目的关系:with this object无证; in this way, on that account由于。。。缘故; in case万一; with a view to考虑到; for the same reason.14) 重申关系: as I once again.15) 结果关系: consequently(因此); un not only...but (also...); so... as to.16) 顺序关系: at the outset(在开始时), afterward后来; subsequently后来; lastly最终; consequently所以,因此; simultaneously同时地; concurrently(同时发生的)17) 时间关系: at length终于,最后; in the mean time同时; all of a sudden突然; occasionally偶然地; shortly立刻; whereupon于是,因此; previouslyHenceforth今后介词 prep. All of十足1.在...以前Only two days remained before the examination.考前只剩下两天了。2.(指顺序、重要性等)在...之前,先于Your name comes before mine.你的名字在我之前。Pride comes before a fall.骄必败。3.由...考虑中We will put the matter before the committee.我将把此事提交委员会考虑。4.在...前面;在...面前She said she had never spoken before an audience.她说她从未在大庭广众讲演过。状语从句引导词时间状语从句when, as, while, as soon as, before, after, since , till, until   特殊引导词:the minute, the moment, the second, every time, the day,the instant, immediately , directly, no sooner … than, hardly …when, scarcely … when倒装&地点状语从句常用引导词:where   特殊引导词:Wherever, anywhere, everywhere原因状语从句  常用引导词:because, since, as, for   特殊引导词:seeing that, now that, in that, considering that, given that.&目的状语从句  常用引导词:so that, in order that   特殊引导词:lest, in case, for fear that,in the hope that, for the purpose that, to the end that结果状语从句  常用引导词:so … that, such … that,   特殊引导词:such that, to the degree that, to the extent that, to such a degree that, 程度条件状语从句  常用引导词:if, unless,   特殊引导词:as/so long as, only if, providing/provided that, supposing that, in case that, on condition that让步状语从句  常用引导词:though, although, even if, even though   特殊引导词: as(用在让步状语从句中必须要倒装),while ( 一般用在句首 ),no matter …, in spite of the fact that, while, whatever, whoever, wherever, whenever, however, whichever8. 比较状语从句  常用引导词:as(同级比较), than(不同程度的比较)   特殊引导词:the more … the more … ; just as …, so…; A is to B what /as X is to Y; no … not A so much as B&方式状语从句  常用引导词:as, as if, how   特殊引导词:the wayFrom the invaders arrived, breathed our air, ate and drank, they were doomed. They were undone,destroyed,after all of man’s weapons and devices had failed,by the tiniest creatures that God in his wisdom put upon this earth.By the toll of a billion deaths, man had earned his immunity, his right to survive among this planet’s infinite无限的 organisms有机体. And that right is ours against all challenges.For neither do men live nor die in vain.IN VAIN徒劳,白白pointpoint ? ?英音:[p?int] ? ?美音:[p??nt] ?名词 n.1.尖,尖端,尖头[C][(+of)]Do you have a pencil with a sharper point?你有尖一点的铅笔吗?2.(空间的)一点,处,地方,位置[C]3.特点,特征[C]Dancing is not her strong point.支撑点,据点她不擅长跳舞。4.(时间上的)一点,(特定)时刻;瞬间[C][U]5.分数;(比赛等的)得分[C]In the game we got ten points while the Medical School got only three.比赛中我们得了十分,而医学院只得了三分。6.思想;论点[C]7.要点;中心思想[the S]He missed the whole point of my speech.他完全没抓住我讲话的要点。8.意义;目的;用途[U][(+in/of)]There is no point in complaining. They can't do anything to help you.抱怨于事无补;他们没办法帮助你。9.【数】点;小数点;标点[C]10.一小点,斑点[C][(+of)]11.岬[C]cape12.(电的)接触点;【英】插座及物动词 vt.1.把...指向,把...对准;瞄准[(+at/towards)]It's rude to point your fingers at people.用手指指人是很不礼貌的。2.指出[(+out)]He pointed out that they were mistaken.他指出他们错了。3.强调[(+up)]emphasize动词stress4.弄尖,削尖She pointed the pencil for her sister.她给妹妹削铅笔。5.给...加标点;给...加小数点不及物动词 vi.1.指,指出,指明[(+at/to)]He pointed at the book he wanted.他指着他要的那一本书。2.指向,对准;朝向[Q][(+to/towards)]The hands of the clock now pointed to half past three.这时时针指向三点半。3.显示,表明;证明[(+at/to/towards)]
推荐这篇日记的豆列
(meng_yuk)
(Dear-mushroom-)
(深海大象)初中英语连词练习题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初中英语连词练习题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初中英语连词练习题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 初中英语分类练习――连词部分&&&&&&&&&&& I. 填入适当的连词。1.&&&&&& My brother is ill, ________ I have to stay at home.2.&&&&&& The film must& be very interesting, ________ many people are buying tickets in line.3.&&&&&& My computer is new, ________ it is too expensive.4.&&&&&& She felt hungry, ________ she didn’t have breakfast.5.&&&&&& A customer came in, ________ I stopped my work.6.&&&&&& He has a lot of money, ________ he spends little.7.&&&&&& Come here early, ________ you can’t see him.8.&&&&&& Take some medicine, ________ you will feel better.9.&&&&&& There are a lot of stories about the UFOs, _______ no one knows whether they are true or not.10.&& Put on your coat, ________ you wil l catch cold.11.&& She got a& “C” in English test, ________ she had tried his best.12.&& My little cousin can _________ read ________ write.13.&& Please call me _______ you need my help.14.&& _____you have a few more days’ rest,& you’ll feel better.15.&& _____ my father ______ my mother is a doctor. They are teachers.16.&& I really don’t know ______ it is going to rain or not this afternoon.17.&& You may ______do it yourself ________ leave it to me.18.&& Hurry up, ______ you’ll miss the next bus.19.&& Li Ming was a brave boy, ______ he had one shortcoming.20.&& It’s a fine day, ____ we have a wonderful time.21.&& I don’t know _______ she can speak Russian or no t.22.&& We haven’t decided _____ and ______ we shall meet next time.23.&& That’s ______ they didn’t pass the exam.24.&& _______ you are right, _____ he is.25.&& He ______ _____ read the book ______ _______ remembered what he read.II.选择 :1. They are all new, ________ I’m not.A.& and&& B.& but&&& C .& so&&& D .& or2. Is there a letter ______ a postcard ? There’s a letter.A .& and& B .& or&&& C .& not&&& D.& but3.The old woman can’t read ______ write.A .& and&&& B .& or&&& C .& but&& D .& and can4. ___ my classmates ____ our class teacher was there then.A .& not only…but also…& B .& both… and…C . Neither… or…& D .& Either…nor…5. Have one more try, ______ you will not succeed.A .& and&& B .& or&&& C.& then&&& D .& but6. ____ you are ill, you should go to the clinic right now.A .& For&& B.& Though&& C.& Until&& D.& Since7. ______ the midnight he waited for his mother.A.& Till& B.& Since& C.& Until&& D.& At8._____the men drivers ______ the woman driver have been to the village.A.& Neither…nor…& B.& Both of…and&& C.& Either…or…&& D.& None of…and…9.She is the lady _______ helped the old woman yesterday.A.& whom&& B.& which&& C.& what&& D.& who10. CAre your father and mother retired? -Well, _____ of them is. ______ of them are at work.A.& both,& Neither&& B.& none,& All& C.& neither,& Both&&& D.& all,&& None11. _____he felt tired, ____ he still went on working.A.& Because,& so&&& B.& Although,& but&& C.& / ,& so&&&&& D.& Though,& /12. I’ll offer some bread to Li Ming. Li Ming,_______, may not want it.A& .& but&& B .& however&&& C .& yet&&& D.&& still13. ___ I looked for my toy, I could not find it.A.& But&& B.& Yet&& C.& Because&& D.& However14. I don’t know _______ this evening.A.& if he will be free&& B.& whether he is free& C .& when he is free&&& D.& when is he free15. There’s ______ on the moon.A . no air but water& B. not any air or water C . not any air and water& D. no air or no water& 16. Lucy has seen the film , _______ Lily hasn’t .& A. and&&&&& B. or&&&&&& C. but&&&&& D. so17. Hurry up , _______ we will miss the trian .& A. but&&&&& B. and&&&&& C. or&&&&&& D. so18. ― I’m going to Hangzhou for a holiday this weekend .& ― _______ you are there , can you buy me some green tea ?& A. Because&&&&& B. While&&&&&&& C. If&&&&&&&&&& D. Though19. _______ he was out of the room , he turned back and knocked at the teacher’s door again .& A. Before&&&&&&& B. Since&&&&&&& C. As soon as&&&&&&& D. Until20. Study hard , _______ you’re sure to have a good result in the exam !& A. but&&&&& B. and&&&&& C. for&&&&&& D. or21. I’m looking for a babysitter (保姆) . She must be _______ too old _______ too young .& A. nor&&&&&& B. and&&&& C. or&&&& D. but also22. Which is bigger , the sun _______ the moon ?& A. or&&&&&& B. and&&&&& C. but&&&&& D. so23. Why not look up the new word in a dictionary _______ you don’t know it ?& A. if&&&&&&& B. that&&&&& C. though&&&&&&&&&& D. whether24. _______ all the passengers are here , why don’t we start at once ?& A. As soon as&&& B. After&&&& C. Now that&&&&& D. When25. He hurt her _______ badly _______ she had to see a doctor .& A. that&&&&& B. that&&&&&& C. or&&&& D. to26. I can’t understand this passage _______ there are no new words in it .& A. if&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&& C. though&&&&&&&&&& D. andIII.把下列句子译成英语:(用括号内连词)1.& 虽然天已很晚了,但他仍在写作。2.& 人类没有水和空气就不能活。3.& 他把这件事告 诉我前,没有人知道这件事。4.& 如你不赶紧,你就要开会迟到。5.& 他写字不如她仔细。6.& 我们不仅去了北京,也去了哈尔滨。7.& 他准是开玩笑,要不他是疯了。8.& 等他一到我们就去弄点咖啡。9.& 众所周知,金钱不会从树上长出来的。10. 他什么时候到的,我们大家都不知道。IV.改错:(&& )1. Not only& May& but also& her sisters& was& asked& to sing& some songs.&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&& D(&& )2. Bread and butter& in& the shop& are&& sold out.A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&& D(&& )3. What& I miss most badly& are& the pleasant& hours& we& spent& together.&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&& D(&& )4. Please& let& me know& if& he& will& comes& back tomorrow.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&& C&&&& DV.句子转换:1. The boy is too young to go to school.The boy is ________ young _______ he can’t go to school.2. I wonder if I will visit her after school.I wonder ________ to visit her after school.3. Be brave, and you’ll succeed.______you are brave, you will succeed.4. Both Li Hun and his parents are going to visit the flower show.______ ______ Li Hun ______ _______ his parents are going to visit the flower show.5. The more you practise speaking, the better your spoken English will be._________ you practise speaking more, your spoken English will be better.6. This shirt is less beautiful than that one.That shirt is ______ beautiful _______ this one.7. You didn’t understand it before your father explained it to you.________your father explained it to you, you didn’t understand it 8. Since you feel so tired, you’d better have a good rest.________ ______ you feel so tired, you’d better have a good rest.9. He has lost his bike, so had to buy another one bike.________he has lost his bike, he had to buy another one.10.&&&& If you don’t study harder, you will fail in the test.Study, harder, ______ you will fail in the test.&附加练习1. I’d like to go shopping with you, _____ I’m too& busy today.A. but&&& B. and&&&& C. so&&&& D. or2. I’m different from my twin sister. I love dancing, _____she is interested in reading.A. so&&&& B. or&&&&& C. but&&& D. and3. Hold on to your dreams, _____they will come true one day.A. but&&& B. and&&&& C. or&&&& D .so4.-Somebody is waiting outside. He wants to see you.& -_____no one knows I’m here.A. For&&& B. And&&& C. But&&& D. So5. I don’t understand& the text _____ there are few new words in it.A. so&&&& B. because& C. if&&&& D. th ough6. We didn’t have enough chairs, _____some of the students had to sit on the floor.& A. but&&& B. so&&&&& C. or&&&& D. and7. _____Mrs Wilson came into the classroom, all the children welcomed her& A. Whether&& B. As well as&& C. If&& D. As soon as9. _____he isn’t rich enough, he often gives away money to some poor children.& A. Though&& B. When&& C. Because&&& D. If10. _____our football team failed in the match, we tried our best.& A.AS&&&&&& B. Though&&& C. Because11.-Would you like to play basketball with us?& -Yes, I’d love to. _____I’m afraid I have no time.& A. So&&& B. But&&& C. Or&&& D. And12.It was snowing hard _____ we had to stay at home and watch TV.& A. that&& B. so&&& .C. but&&& D. because13.-It’s a long story, _____you can hardly find any new words in it.& -Good! _____it will be too hard for children.& A. so, Then&& B. and, Or&& C. but, Or&& D. though, And14.Take more exercise, _____you’ll be healthier.&& A. and&& B. or&& C. but&&&& D. then15.-You saw the film Harry Potter last night,didn’t you?& -Yes, _____ I missed the beginning.& A. and&&&&& B. so&&&&& C. but&&&& D. then 16.-There are many pictures in the book.& -Great! _____ it will be hard for young children to read.& A. and&&&& B. So&&&&& C. But&&&& 17. I had invited everybody , ______ only two people came to ma party.& A. or&&&&&&& B. but&&&&& C. and&&& D. so 18. You’ll do much better ______ you’re more careful with your spelling.& A. if&&&&&&&& B. before&& C. although&&& D. unless20.This dress still looks pretty on you , ______ it is out of style.& A. though&&& B. but&&& C. since&&& D. if 21. What should I do ______ I want to be thinner ?& A. though&&& B. unless&&& C. but&&&& D. if 22.-Would you please give this MP3 to Mary ?&& -Sure. I’ll give it to her ______ she come back..& A. before&&& B. as soon as&&& C. till23. The question is ______ he won’t listen to anyone.& A. that&&&&& B. whether&&& C. if&&&& D. when 24.-Your picture is wonderful!& -I worked for 8 hours ______ I finished it.& A. when&&&& B. before&&&& C. while&& D. after 25. Maths is not easy to learn, ______ we must work herder.& A. but&&&&&& B. or&&&& C. so&&&& C. and26. Ted tried his best, ______ he caught up with the others at last.& A. but&&&&& B. or&&&& C. and&&&&& D. because 27. He can’t decide which to choose ______ there is no difference between them.& A. but&&&& &B. so&&&&& C. because 28. Mr Huang decided to buy that CD player ______ it was expensive.& A. even though&& B. so that&& C. because&&& D. as if 30. A good friend always gives you a helping hand ______ y ou’re in trouble.A. when&&&&&&& B. before&&&& C. until&&& D. though 31. He didn’t know the news _______ his parents told him about it.& A. when&&&&&& B. after&&&& C. as soon as&&&& D. until32. ______ he said he wasn’t hungry at all, he ate a big brea kfast.& A. Unless&&&&& B. Because&& C. If&&&&&& D. Though33. CYou watched the fashion show& last week, didn’t you?& - Yes, ______ I missed the beginning.& A. or&&&&&& B. so&&&&& C. and&&&& D. but 34.I will wait ______ he come back, because I have something to tell him.& A. until&&&& &B. before&&&&& C. when 35. Take more exercise, _______ you’ll be healthier.& A. and&&&& B. or&&&&& &C. but36. Woke hard, _______ you will fall behind.& A. or&&&&& &B. and&&&&& C. so&&&&& D. so but 37. There was ______ smoke that they couldn’t see anything clearly.& A. too&&&&&& B. too many&&& C. so much&& D. so many 38. The two friends were ______ pleased to see each other that forgot everything.& A. so&&&&&&& B. too&&&&&&&& C. very&&&&& D. much39. He had ______ much work to do that he couldn’t go out.& A. so&&&& B. much&&&&&&& C. as&&&&& D. or40. Tom has been in the factory ______ he left school.A. when&&&&& B. since&&&& C. as soon as&&& D. whether41. The nurse doesn’t feel well today, ______ she still works very hard.& A. but&&&&&& B. and&&&&& C. or&&&&& D. when42. ______ my mother ______ my sister watches TV plays these days.& A. Either, not&& B. Both, and&& C. Neither, or&&& D .Neither, nor43. Lucy knew nothing about it ______ her sister told her.& A. because&&& B. until&& C. if&&&& D. since44. I left my umbrella in my room. Could you wait ______ I go back to get it?[来源:Z&xx&]& A. when&&&&& B. if&&&& C. while&& D. before 45. Study hard, ______ you will fall behind the other.& A. and&&&&&& B. but&&&& C. or&&&& D. though&&
参考答案I、1.so&& 2.for&& 3.besides&& 4.as&& 5.so&& 6.but&& 7.or&& 8.and&& 9.but&& 10.or11.though&& 12.neither, nor&& 13.if/when&& 14.if&& 15.neither, nor&& 16.whether17.either, or&& 18.or&& 19.though&& 20.&& 21.whether&& 22.&& 23.why24.Either,or&& 25.not only, but alsoII、1.B&2.B&3.B&4.A&5.B&6.D&7.C&8.B&9.D&10.C11.D&12.B&13.D&14.A&15.B&16. C&& 17. C&& 18. B&& 19. C&&& 20. B&& 21. A&&& 22. A&& 23. A&& 24. C&& 25. B&&&&&&& 26. C&III、1.&&&&&& Though it was very late, he was still writing. /& It was very late, but he was still Working.2.&&&&&& Men can’t live without air or water.3.&&&&&& None knew it until he told me.4.&&&&&& Unless you hurry, you’ll be late for the meeting.5.&&&&&& He doesn’t write as careful as her.6.&&&&&& We went to Beijing and as well as to Haerbin.7.&&&&&& He must be making a joke or else he must be mad.8.&&&&&& Well get some coffee as soon as he arrives.9.&&&&&& Everybody knows that money doesn’t grow on trees.10.&& None knows when he arrived.IV、1. C& was改成& were&&&& 2. C& are改成& is&& 3. B& are改成& is&&& 4. D& comes 改成 comeV、1. so,& that&& 2. whether&&& 3.& If&& 4. Not only …..but also…are5. If&& 6. more …than&& 7. Until&&& 8. Now… that&& 9. Because&& 10. or&附加练习1---5&&&&&&& ACBCD&&&&& 6---10&&&&&&& BD& AB11---25&&&&& BBCAC&&&&& 16---20&&&&&& BBA& A21---25&&&&& CBABC&&&&& 26---30&&&&&& CCA& A31---35&&&&& DDDAA&&&&& 36---40&&&&&& ACAAB41---45&&&&& ADBCC&&&& 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 when while 的文章

随机推荐