i need a hooker, soc list where findcan i find a hooker?

Why did I have a dream about the guy I used to prostitute for?
(Question)
I had a dream that I meet up with the man I used to prostitute for at a hotel with my things in a bag. He intoduced me to his other pimp friends and the girls they had working for them and then took me in a room with two other girls that were getting dressed. He seemed happy to see me and I was very excited to be there with him. He told me to put on this little dress and then we smoked some weed and talked. When we were about to go to work and walk the street it started raining. He didnt care and said we still were going to work but his friend said no that he was not going to send his girls out there in the rain. Then I woke up holding on to my stuffed animal very tight in my arms.
I hadn't thought or talked about him in a long time and now I have moved on with my life and am trying to do good by going back to school and finding a decent job. I don't understand why I had this dream with him in it if he hasn't even been on my mind.
Related Questions
Hot Topics Today
advertisement
Most Popular News
Join Over 160,000 Subscribersto Our Weekly Newsletter
advertisementSex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV - The Body[I Need Love So Bad]_John Lee Hooker在线试听,I Need Love So Bad无损,I Need Love So Bad无损音乐,flac,ape,hifi的无损下载就在酷我音乐
I Need Love So Bad
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
John Lee Hooker歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
戳一下,我给你跳舞!

我要回帖

更多关于 yii find where 的文章

随机推荐