有没有喜欢打篮球前的热身运动(喜欢运动的都可以)并且 喜欢

当前位置: &
求翻译:希望我喜欢打篮球,对运动比较在行,也喜欢听音乐,自认为唱歌很好听。我喜欢的科目是英语,喜欢参加与英语有关的比赛,比如这次。是什么意思?
希望我喜欢打篮球,对运动比较在行,也喜欢听音乐,自认为唱歌很好听。我喜欢的科目是英语,喜欢参加与英语有关的比赛,比如这次。
问题补充:
I hope I like playing basketball, the sport more line, like listening to music, since that singing sound good. My favorite subject is English, and English like to participate in the game, such as this.
I hope that what I like to play basketball, the campaign is also quite good at it, since it enjoyed listening to music, singing sounds good. My favorite subjects in English is related to the English language, like, for instance, for this game.
Hoped I like playing the basketball, is an expert to good expert to the movement comparison, also likes listening to music, confessed for sings very pleasantly to hear.I like the subject is an English, likes attending and the English related competition, for instance this time.
Hope I like playing basketball, sports and enjoys listening to music, think they sing very nicely. My favorite subject is English, like English-related games, such as this.
Hoped I like playing the basketball, is an expert to good expert to the movement comparison, also likes listening to music, confessed for sings very pleasantly to hear.I like the subject is an English, likes attending and the English related competition, for instance this time.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!球友,有没有喜欢打篮球的_通州吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:112,380贴子:
球友,有没有喜欢打篮球的收藏
如题,有没有喜欢打篮球的,喜欢运动的,周末可以一起去,也可以顺便增加一下自己的人脉圈
上海工商外国语职业学院针对三校生低分注册200名,
身高没170,我都不好意思说我喜欢打篮球
喜欢打篮球 有群嘛?周末俩人
刚加你微信了
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 喜欢打篮球的男生性格 的文章

随机推荐