2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
小作文 My Weekend (用一般将来时写,不超过五句话) 急用 小作文 My Weekend (用一般将来时写,不超过五句话)急用
沉默军团51164
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
This weekend mygood friend Tom asks me to go to the park.We'll see the Flower Exhibition.Tom will take the camera with him.He wilI take some pictures.We will go back at five in the afternoon.
谢谢你的夸奖
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
请以My Busy Weekend为题写篇短文5—6句
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
我来吧.My weekehd is very busy,today I'm going to learn French(法语),and tomorrow I'm going to learn English.I don't have any time to play ,because my mother want to teach me to a teacher.So,my weekeng is very busy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没有悬赏,谁帮你写
扫描下载二维码欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
请以“My Weekend”为题写一篇英语短文。要求:1. 短文必须包含下列要点:(1)Do you enjoy your weekend?(2)What do you usually do at weekend? (不少于三点)(3)What about last weekend?(不少于三点)(4)What will you do to make your weekend more enjoyable (有趣)?(至少一点)2. 可适当发挥,但不得出现真实姓名、班级名称等。3. 词数:70词左右。&&&
答案 On Sunday morning, I usually do my homework because I must study hard. In the afternoon, I go shopping with my parents and my little brother. My mom says she wants to buy things for us. I love going shopping. I think all of the girls like going shopping. Am I right.?On Sunday evening, I go back to school by school bus. I love my weekend,I went to the zoo with my parents last weekend. We saw many animals there and took some photos. All of us enjoyed ourselves very much.Next weekend I am going to the bookstore. I’m going to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary. I like reading story-books and I find them very interesting.pep五年级下册英语作文My Weekend_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
pep五年级下册英语作文My Weekend
&&pep五年级下册英语作文My Weekend
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢★以My weekend为话题的英语作文[1]-初中作文-无忧考网
以My weekend为话题的英语作文[1]
无忧考网为您整理了“以My weekend为话题的英语作文”,方便广大网友查阅!更多初中作文相关信息请访问。
My weekend英语作文一  last weekend was very meaningful for me,and I was very happy about my weekend.On Saturday morning ,I got up at 8:00 clock,and had a sample breakfast with my parents.And then we went to my grandparents' home in the countryside.The weather was very good and the scenery was very beautiful in spring in the countryside.We took a bus to my grandparents' home.we arrived there at 10:00clock.After a nice lunch we went to the farmland to sown beaons.And the next day we enjoy ourselves at the field for the beautiful scenery.I like my weekend very much.  My weekend英语作文二  On Saturday morning, I am going to the bookstore. I’m going to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary. I like reading story-books. I find them very interesting. Then I am going home. My home is near the bookstore. So I am going by bike. I like riding my bike. In the evening, I am going to play piano. Playing piano is my hobby.  On Sunday morning, I am going to do my homework. Now I am in Grade Six. I want to enter a good middle school next year. So I must study hard. In the afternoon, I am going shopping with my parents and my little brother. My mom says she is going to buy a pair of sneakers for me. I love going shopping. I think all of the girls like going shopping. Am I right.  On Sunday evening, I am going back to school by school bus. I love my weekend, how about you? Tell me something about your weekend.  My weekend英语作文三  This weekend I went to a fast food restaurant ,I ate a small French fires , a sandwich and a medium iced lemon tea . That's great ! though that cost me 25 yuan .  After that , I went to the supermarket , I bought some snack foods , such potato chips , gum and so on. I didn't have any milk , so I bought some milk . I also bought  some interesting magazines , because I love them very much !Well ,I was very  happy . At last , I didn't have money to take the bus , so I went home on foot ! I was very t

我要回帖

更多关于 以帮助为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐