这题该这么做?怎么做

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
宏观 经济,这题答案是什么? 1. Which of the following would increase output in the short runa an increase in stock prices
makes people feel wealthier.b
government spending
increases.c firms chose to purchase more
investment goods.d
All of the above are correct.
应该选什么,我觉得D.如果不是可以解释一下吗
傀儡僵尸c8
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
C is correct.In A and B, demand increases but supply stays the same in the short run.
这个output是指什么啊?
supply 的量
你的意思是这个output是指supply and demand 的量吗,因为如果这个output只是指demand的量的话就是abc都对了>
output是指supply的量,而不是demand 的量
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码数学这个科目令人感到头痛不已,网友们你们自认数学程度好吗?最近在网路上流传一道数学题,看似简单的题目,意外引起网友热烈的讨论。solve carefully25-55+(85+65)=you probably won't believe it, but this equals 5!你可能不相信,这道题的答案是5!网友讨论:译文来源:三泰虎 /.html外文地址: /r/MathJokes/comments/3mqlae/thoroughly_confuse_your_friends_with_this_correct/MadTux 28I must confess .. I don't get it.EDIT: Or is that the joke?必须承认,我没有搞懂这是笑话吗?nissansilviafan 52The joke is ! is factorial, not an exclamation point. So 5! = 5 * 4 * 3 * 2 * 1 = 120 which is also what 25-55+(85+65) equals.笑点在“!”是阶层,不是感叹号5的阶层就是5 * 4 * 3 * 2 * 1 = 120MadTux 9Oh. Now I feel stupid (._.)哦,我现在感觉自己好傻啊&BadSmash4 5Oh goddammit that's annoying hahaha. But it's good. I should have known when I got 120 but I was too focused on it not being five. Thanks for keeping me from going batshit.哦,烦人,哈哈本该懂的,就是老想着答案不该是5&Bromskloss 8It took a while before I got it, because, contrary to the use of the word "solve", it was apparently not an equation with "YOU PROBABLY WON'T BELIEVE IT, BUT THIS EQUALS 5!" as the right-hand side.In the end, it was just about interpreting the "!" as a factorial, which then means that there is a period missing after the sentence.看了一会才懂归根到底是要把“!”解读为阶层,也就是句子后面漏了一个句号&DirichletIndicatorWell, I'm thoroughly amused好吧,我彻底被逗乐了&edderioferPosted this one to Facebook. Let's see how good my friends are at mathematics.把这道题发到facebook上,看看我朋友的数学水平怎样&Chief Petosky Chief PetoskyI remember a stupid sales guy promising a client, "If you go with us, you can save $500,000!"I thought, "No way, dude, my SOA calculator won't even calculate that."我记得一位愚蠢的销售对客户承诺说:如果选择我们,你可以节省500000美元!我想啊,不可能,老兄,我的计算器都算不过来呢
微信关注“三泰虎”
每天分享有趣的事儿
欢迎投稿:
(#替换为@)

我要回帖

更多关于 这题怎么做照相 的文章

随机推荐