1论文里的例句句里my可以替换为I吗?her可以换为she吗

My mom only had one eye.I hated her.She was such an embarrassment.英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
My mom only had one eye.I hated her.She was such an embarrassment.
中文意思:我的母亲只有一只眼睛,我讨厌她。她让我感到如此难堪。
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
我妈妈是铁定了心要我上研究生,我猜我必须的去了。
我妈妈对呼吁他人保护环境这件事充满热情。
我母亲刚买给我一部新电脑,我等不及要试用。
我妈妈喜欢我的房间一尘不染。
我妈妈做的酪饼很不错!
我的母亲只有一只眼睛,我讨厌她。她让我感到如此难堪。
妈妈说我是她和我老爸的失败之作,对此,我无可否认。我继承了他们所有的缺点,却没吸收到任何优点。
我妈妈说我必须停下来,因为我们用尽了屋里所有的空间来存放这些东西。
我妈妈说,我穿松垮垮的衣服会使男的感到的兴味索然(对我失去兴趣)。
在我最近过生日时,妈妈送给我了一部摩托罗拉手机。在高科技社会的今天,手机是不可缺少的。
我妈妈派我去探访生病的祖母。
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
由团队研发& “假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文...”习题详情
123位同学学习过此题,做题成功率78.8%
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第l1处起)不计分。Yesterday my aunt went shopping and asked me take care of my two little lovely cousins. I was busy for my homework, and I let them read pictures books by themselves. Moments later, I found the pages of a book tearing and lying all over the floor. When I asked them whom did that, the elder sister slowly nodded and bent down her head. Saw that she was true sorry, I just smiled , gave her some biscuits and told her not to do that again. When his younger brother saw the biscuits, he asked that why he wasn’t given any. She answered, “You don’t tear out the pages of the book, but I did.”take前加to&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-山西原平第一中学高三上学期第一次月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删...”的分析与解答如下所示:
孩子的"语言错误",常常胜过幽默大师,让人忍俊不已。作者在帮姑姑看孩子的时候发现图画书被撕坏了,追问下,一个孩子承认了错误,作者给她饼干做为奖励,没拿到饼干的孩子问为什么他没饼干,拿到饼干的孩子说“因为你没有撕坏书”。【小题1】考查动词不定式。and asked me take care of my two little lovely cousins,固定短语ask sb to do sth“让某人做某事”,所以在asked后加to。【小题2】考查介词用法。 I was busy for my homework ,固定短语be busy with sth“忙着做某事”,所以把for改为with。【小题3】考查名词用法。I let them read pictures books。此处是名词修饰名词,第一个名词应该用单数形式,比如 apple trees,girl students等,所以把pictures改为picture。【小题4】考查非谓语动词。 I found the pages of a book tearing。此处是“动词+宾语+补语”结构,而pages和动词tear是被动关系,应该用过去分词,所以把tearing改为torn。【小题5】考查疑问代词用法。 I asked them whom did that从结构可知them后是宾语从句,whom只能在从句中做宾语,所以把whom改为who。【小题6】考查非谓语动词。Saw that she was true sorry, 从结构看此处是分词做状语,而句子主语 I 和动词saw之间是主动关系,应该用现在分词表示主动,所以把Saw改为Seeing。【小题7】考查副词用法Saw that she was true sorry。Sorry是形容词,应该用副词修饰,所以把true改为truly。【小题8】考查代词用法。 When his younger brother saw the biscuits从上文可知承认错误的是小女孩,所以把his改为her。【小题9】考查宾语从句。he asked that why he wasn’t given any。主句He asked后是宾语从句,从语境可知小男孩是问为什么没给他饼干,that多余。所以把that去掉。【小题10】考查动词时态。You don’t tear out the pages of the book,此处小女孩提到撕书是叙述过去的事情,所以应该用一般过去时,把don’t改为didn’t。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第l1处起)不计分。Yesterday my aunt went shopping and asked me take care of my two little lovely cousins. I was busy for my homework, and I let them read pictures books by themselves. Moments later, I found the pages of a book tearing and lying all over the floor. When I asked them whom did that, the elder sister slowly nodded and bent down her head. Saw that she was true sorry, I just smiled , gave her some biscuits and told her not to do that again. When his younger brother saw the biscuits, he asked that why he wasn’t given any. She answered, “You don’t tear out the pages of the book, but I did.””的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第l1处起)不计分。Yesterday my aunt went shopping and asked me take care of my two little lovely cousins. I was busy for my homework, and I let them read pictures books by themselves. Moments later, I found the pages of a book tearing and lying all over the floor. When I asked them whom did that, the elder sister slowly nodded and bent down her head. Saw that she was true sorry, I just smiled , gave her some biscuits and told her not to do that again. When his younger brother saw the biscuits, he asked that why he wasn’t given any. She answered, “You don’t tear out the pages of the book, but I did.””相似的习题。阅读理解 My mom only had one eye. I hated her... she was such an embarrassment. My mom ran a small shop at a... - 二一组卷
当前位置:
阅读理解&&& My mom only had one eye. I hated her... she was such an embarrassment. My mom ran a small shop at a flea market. She collected little weeds and such to sell... anything for the money we needed she was such an embarrassment. There was this one day during elementary school.&&& I remember that it was field day, and my mom came. I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? I threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school... “Your mom only has one eye?!” and they taunted me.&&& I wished that my mom would just disappear from this world so I said to my mom. “Why don’t you just die?” My mom did not respond. I guess I felt a little bad, but at the same time, it felt good to think that I had said what I’d wanted to say all this time. Maybe it was because my mom hadn’t punished me, but I didn’t think that I had hurt her feelings very badly.&&& That night... I woke up, and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. My mom was crying there, so quietly, as if she was afraid that she might wake me. I hated my mother who was crying out of her one eye. So I told myself that I would grow up and become successful, because I hated my one-eyed mom and our desperate poverty.&&& Then I studied really hard. I left my mother and came to Seoul and studied, and got accepted in the Seoul University with all the confidence I had. Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. Then I had kids, too. Now I’m living happily as a successful man. I like it here because it’s a place that doesn’t remind me of my mom.&&& This happiness was getting bigger and bigger, when someone unexpected came to see me “What?! Who’s this?!” It was my mother... Still wither one eye. It felt as if the whole sky was falling apart on me. My little girl ran away, scared of my mom’s eye.&&& And I asked her, “Who are you? I don’t know you!!” as if I tried to make that real. I screamed at her “How dare you come to my house and scare my daughter! Get out of here now!!” And to this, my mother quietly answered, “oh, I’m so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address,” and she disappeared. Thank goodness... she doesn’t recognize me. I was quite relieved. I told myself that I wasn’t going to care, or think about this for the rest of my life.&&& Then a wave of relief came upon me... one day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. I lied to my wife saying that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went down to the old shack, that I used to call a house, just out of curiosity there, I found my mother fallen on the cold ground. She had a piece of paper in her hand. It was a letter to me.She wrote:&&& My son, I think my life has been long enough now. For you... I’m sorry that I only have one eye, and I was an embarrassment for you. You see, when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you having to grow up with only one eye… so I gave you mine... I was so proud of my son that was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye. I was never upset at you for anything you did. The couple times that you were angry with me I thought to myself, ‘it’s because he loves me.’ I miss you so much. I love you. You mean the world to me. So I gave you mine. With all my love to you! Your mom.&&& My World Shattered. I hated the person who only lived for me. I cried for My Mother, I didn’t know of any way that will make up for my worst deeds...
A、A cook.
B、A worker.
C、A businesswoman
D、A cleaner.
A、go to a famous university
B、become a successful man
C、live far away from his mother
D、make his mother live happily
A、The writer’s mother gave him one of her eyes.
B、The writer got married after he had finished school in another city.
C、The writer’s classmate laughed at him because of his mother.
D、The writer’s mother got a wrong address, and couldn’t find her son.
A、he got a good job here
B、he had a good wife
C、the place was beautiful
D、the place didn't make him think of his mother
Service Introduction
Help center
二一教育APP
400-637-9991
周一至周五
8:30-17:30
其它登录方式:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
把下列句子变为直接引语 1.i told him that i had lost my money and that i would find it.2.she asked whether i would be free the next day or not.3.i asked her where she was going and what she was going to do the next day.4.his father told him not to climb that high tree in his new coat.5.the stranger asked me what my name was.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.I told him:" I had lost my money and I would find it."2.She asked:"Whether would you be free the next day or not?"3.I asked her:"Where are you going and what are you going to do the next day?"4.His father told him:"Don't climb that high tree in your new coat."5.The stranger asked me:"what's your name?"
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码听力 I knew little about English when I first came to America? so I went to a language school to learn English.One day.I asked one of my 1 a question.When I thanked her for it, she said.“You are w 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
I knew little about English when I first came to America? so I went to a language school to learn English.One day.I asked one of my   1   a question.When I thanked her for it, she said.“You are welcome.It's a piece of cake.”I thought?“America is really a country tor   2  .Everything here is lor pay.”So I said ro her,“I haven't got any piece of cake with me   3  , What about tomorrow?”She looked at me in surprise, and then   4   She realized that I hadn't understood her.She said,“What I mean is 'No problem', n Then I got to   5   that”a piece of cake“' is not only a piece of cake, hut also means something that is very easy.
答案:解析:
  1.classmates
  2.money
  3.today
  4.smiled
  5.know
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:重庆市南开中学2012届九年级下学期期中考试英语试题
听力测试。(共30分)
第一节 情景反应。(每小题1.5分,共9分)
听一遍。根据你所听到的句子,从A,B,C三个选项中选出最恰当的答语。
A.Very nice.
B.I'm OK.
C.Nice to meet you, too.
A.No, thanks.
B.You’re welcome.
C.It doesn't matter.
A.I'm sorry to hear that.
B.That's nothing.
C.Don't worry.
A.Twice.
B.Once a week.
C.By bike.
A.Sure, I'd love to.
B.Yes, please.
C.No, I won't.
A.What a pity.
B.Thanks a lot.
C.It's my pleasure.
第二节 对话理解。(每小题1.5分,共9分)
听一遍。根据你所听到的对话和问题,从A,B,C三个选项中选出正确的答案。
A.A teacher.
B.A doctor.
C.A worker.
A.In the library.
B.At the airport.
C.In a restaurant.
A.At 8∶15.
B.At 8∶30.
C.At 8∶45.
A.Canada.
B.Australia.
C.America.
A.He went to a movie.
B.He did his homework.
C.He took care of his little sister.
A.It'spretty easy.
B.It's not easy.
C.It's the hardest.
第三节 短文理解。(每小题1.5分,共12分)
听两遍。根据你所听到的短文内容,从A,B,C三个选项中选出正确的答案。
13.The topic for today's program is ________.
A.Money in History
B.Money in America
C.Money in China
14.Salt was used as money because ________.
A.it was delicious
B.it was easy to get
C.it was very difficult to get
15.Tea was used as money in ________.
C.America
16.________ were the first to use coins as money.
A.Chinese
B.Americans
C.American Indians
17.The man came to the restaurant for ________.
A.breakfast
18.________ asked the boy to come to the restaurant.
A.The waiter
B.The man
19.The waiter stopped the boy because ________.
A.the man didn't pay for the meal or the ice cream
B.the boy's father would be back soon
C.the boy didn't have the meal
20.Which of the followings is TRUE?
A.The man was the boy's father.
B.The boy knew the man very well.
C.The man was not honest.
来源:江苏省江阴市暨阳中学学年八年级下学期期中检测英语试题
听力部分(15分)
第一节 听下面10段短对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
1.Which is the man's favourite animal?
2.What did Walter do yesterday?
3.What will people use in this city in ten years?
4.Where does Mary want to go this summer vacation?
5.How will the weather be like tomorrow?
A.It will be frosty.
B.It will be cloudy.
C.It will be foggy.
6.Which of the following bird does Emily like best?
A.Golden eagle.
B.Seagull.
C.Sparrow.
7.Who did Linda see in the computer room?
A.Chris and Jay Chou.
B.Jay Chou.
C.Chris.
8.When will Michael's father be back?
A.Next weekend.
B.This weekend.
C.May Day.
9.How long did the man stay in London?
A.9 years.
B.10 years.
C.Last year.
10.Why does the woman need to go shopping first?
A.Because she is very excited.
B.Because she wants a new pair of shoes.
C.Because she loves going shopping.
第二节 听下面一段短文,短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听短文前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题6秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出6秒钟的作答时间。短文读两遍。
11.When did the story take place?
A.In the evening.
B.In the morning.
C.In the afternoon.
12.How many persons were there in the room when someone was knocking at the door?
13.What did the young man wear?
A.He was tall.
B.He came with a book.
C.He wore glasses.
14.Who was the young man?
A.My brother.
B.Nobody knew him.
C.My brother's friend.
15.What was the end of the story?
A.My brother rushed into the room and knew the young man.
B.My brother and I sent the young man to the police.
C.We didn't catch the young man at last.
来源:江苏省苏州市相城区学年八年级上学期期中测试英语试题
听力选择(满分20分)
A)听对话回答问题(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)听下面10段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选处最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。
1.Who is John?
2.What is the man doing now?
3.Where may John probably be?
4.What is the most dangerous sport?
5.Where are they talking?
A.In a clothing shop
B.In a shoe shop
C.In the library
6.Which is Mary’s favourite season?
7.Where will Tom go first tonight?
8.Who’s older, Mr Wang or Mr Chen?
A.Mr Wang
B.Mr Chen
C.They’re the same age
9.Who will Tony look after?
A.Aunt Wang’s mother
B.Aunt Wang’s baby
C.Aunt Wang
10.How did Emma go to school before?
A.By train
C.On foot
B)对话回答问题(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)听下面两段对话。每段对话后有几小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。
听第一段对话,完成11-12题。
11.Can Mary go to the park this Sunday?
A.Yes, she can.
B.No,she can’t.
C.I don’t know.
12.What is wrong with Tom?
A.He has a bad cold.
B.He has a headache.
C.His leg is hurt.
听第二段对话,完成13-15题。
13.How many tickets does the woman want?
14.When will she go?
A.On the 11th of next month.
B.On the 12th of next month.
C.On the 10th of next month.
15.What’s the flight number and when will it leave?
A.CA 527 and it leaves at 15∶15.
B.CA 528 and it leaves at 13∶45.
C.CA 529 and it leaves at 15∶45.
C)听短文,选择最佳答案(5分)
16.When did the writer go to America?
A.When he was ten.
B.When he knew little about English.
C.When he left the middle school.
17.When didn’t the writer go to the language school?
A.Every day.
B.Every day except Sunday.
C.Sunday.
18.Who was the writer’s classmate?
A.Alice.
19.What did the girl want to eat?
A.A piece of bread.
B.A piece of cake
C.Nothing.
20.What does “a piece of cake” mean in this passage?
A.The cake is very small.
B.A thing is very easy.
C.Someone is very hungry.
来源:北大附中题库 九年级英语(第二版)下册、综合测试卷(四)
听句子,选择适当答语(5分)
1.A.That's a good idea.
B.Yes,you are right.
C.I'm sorry to trouble you.
2.A.Bad luck.
B.Not at all.
C.Thanks a lot.
3.A.I agree too.
B.I think so.
C.English maybe.
4.A.She's short.
B.She's my sister.
C.She's fifteen.
5.A.That's OK.
B.Yes,here you are.
C.Sorry,I can't.
听对话和对话后提出的问题,选择正确答案(5分)
1.A.Two.
B.Three.
2.A.He is playing.
B.He is reading.
C.He is singing.
3.A.Four days
B.Five days
C.Three days
4.A.Li Ping.
B.Lin Tao.
C.Han Meimei.
5.A.Once.
B.Twice.
C.Never.
听短文,根据短文内容判断正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”(5分)
11.Many English people have three meals a day.
12.People have breakfast at any time from seven to nine.
13.Afternoon tea comes at four o'clock.
14.People don't have soup for their dinner.
15.All English people have their dinner in the evening.
听短文,根据短文内容选择正确答案(5分)
16.The Browns live ________.
A.in a small house in London
B.in a small house not far from London
C.in a small town far from London
D.in a tall building in the city of London
17.Sometimes Mr Brown comes back very late and his wife and child are asleep and he ________.
A.wakes up his wife to help him open the front door
B.knocks at the door
C.opens the front door with his key
D.rings the doorbell
18.One night he couldn't come into the house because ________.
A.he gave the key to his wife
B.Mrs Brown was not at home
C.he lost his key
D.the door was broken
19.________ after he knocked at the bedroom window and shouted and spoke like a child.
A.Nobody answered him
B.Mrs Brown opened the door at last
C.His child got up
D.His wife and child woke up
20.Mr Brown spoke like a child because ________.
A.he knew his wife could wake up easily when she heard the child's voice
B.he wanted to make joke with his wife
C.he wanted to wake up his child
D.he didn't want to trouble other people around the house
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 主谓宾定状补50个例句 的文章

随机推荐