求助大神!这里时间介词in on at ppt为什么用at? 和用on的意思是一样的吗?

学而思英语问答频道为您提供小学英语问答、初中英语问答、高中英语问答等各个年级的学习问题及答案。解决同学们学习中遇到的问题,提高学习效率和成绩!政策: 升学:
广州名校:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
小学英语介词at、on、in怎么用
来源:网络资源&&&&&& 14:36:50
  介词at、on、in怎么用,孩子还混淆吗?小编给大家带来了对比。
  at,on和in是表示时间的常用介词,各类考试屡见踪影,也是孩子容易出错的考点。家长在辅导孩子时,用好这三个时间介词,可以先抓住一个大的原则,即at某时刻,on某天,in某段时间,时间的跨度是由小到大。
  选用介词at的场合
  介词at主要可用于以下几种场合,家长需提醒孩子特别注意的是at在固定短语或习惯搭配中的使用。
  用于钟点前
  &atteno&clock
  &ataquartertosix
  用于时刻前
  &atnoon/night/midnight(半夜)
  &atsunrise(日出时)
  &atdusk(黄昏)
  &atdawn/daybreak(黎明)
  eg:Wewillleaveatdaybreak.我们将在黎明时动身。
  用于表示进餐时间。如:
  &atbreakfast/lunch/supper(在早餐时/午餐时/晚餐时)
  eg:Hedrinksteaatbreakfast.他在早餐时饮茶。
  用于表示年龄时。如:
  &at14(=attheageof14在14岁)
  eg:Helefthomeattheageof16.他十六岁离开了家。
  用于一些固定短语或习惯搭配中。如:
  &atChristmas
  &atNewYear
  &atThanksgiving(感恩节)
  &atthebeginning/endoflastmonth
  &atthemoment/atthattime
  &atthistimeofday
  &atabadtimeofyear
  &atfirst(起初)
  &atlast(终于)
  选用介词on的场合
  用于星期、日期(包括该天的各部分)前
  &onSundays/weekdays
  &onMondaymorning/afternoon/evening
  eg:I&mflyinghomeonSundayafternoon.我星期四下午乘飞机回家。
  【温馨提示】&在周末&既可以说atweekends,也可以说onweekends
  eg:Ioftengofishingon/atweekends.我经常在周末去钓鱼。
  用于morning/afternoon/evening/night/day前
  此时这类名词前多有修饰语或带有of等引起的后置修饰语,指具体的或不具体的某一日
  &onacoldafternoon
  &onthenightofOctober1,1997
  &onthefirstday
  &onhisbirthday
  &onFridayafternoon
  用于公共节假日前
  &onTeachers&Day
  &onChristmasDay/Eve
  &onNationalDay
  需要特别注意的是,at,on都可用来表示&节假日&,但at侧重指&休假的时节&,而不是指具体的哪一天;on侧重指具体的时日,与它连用的短语中多含&Day&
  &atNewYear(在新年期间)
  &atChristmas(在圣诞节期间)
  &onNewYear&sDay(在元旦那天)
  &onChristmasDay(在圣诞节)
  选用介词in的场合
  用于泛指一天的上午、下午、傍晚
  如:inthemorning/afternoon/evening/night
  用于某个较长的时间,像世纪、朝代、年、月、季节
  &inMarch
  &inspring
  &in1997
  &inthetwenty-firstcentury(在二十一世纪)
  &inone&sfifties(在某人50多岁时)
  用于表示&从现在起,多久以后或多长时间内&的短语之前
  She&llseemeagaininaweek&stime.一周后她再来看我。
  Icandrawabeautifulhorseinfiveminutes.
  我可以在五分钟内画好一匹好看的马。
  Therearesevendaysinaweek.一周有七天。
  省略介词的情况
  有些情况,既不用in,也不用on和at,时间前面可不带介词。家长可以让孩子认清标志,注意哪些情况下要省略介词,避免画蛇添足。
  next,last,this,that与时间名词连用作状语时
  We&regoingtoworkonafarmnextSunday.下个星期天,我们要去农场劳动。
  TheyvisitedtheGreatWalllastyear.去年他们参观了长城。
  today,tomorrow,yesterday,thedaybeforeyesterday,等之前
  Areyoufreetomorrownight?明晚你有空吗?
  Wheredidyougothedaybeforeyesterday?前天你去哪儿了?
关注奥数网官方微信 杯赛、择校提前知
微信搜索“奥数网”或扫描二维码即可添加
您还可以通过手机、平板电脑等移动设备访问广州奥数网,升学路上有我们相伴。
点击查看更多求助英语口语1.Do you think humor is an important quality for a per
求助英语口语1.Do you think humor is an important quality for a person or a key to getting along with others?Explain your answer.2.Do you think people need encouragement and praise?Why or why not?3.What do you think parents can do at home to encourage a child’s creativity?4.Do you consider star athletes good role models for young people?Give reasons.5.Some students say that now that they are at college,it’s time to relax and have fun after the hard work in high school.Do you agree?Give reasons.6.Talk about an event that happened on the campus recently and give the details.7.Talk about the types of sports available to college students and how you feel about these sports.8.Introduce a famous person you like and tell us some information about him/her.9.How do you manage anger in daily life?Give some examples.10.Do you know certain customs of any cultures or nationalities?Talk about them.最好每个topic给一个概述,以及相对具体的小标题之类的
1.Yes,I think so.- Humor represents knowledge of a person.Only people with enough knowledge know how to use the right words at the right time and occasion to express the humor.- Humor represents skills of communication.That is why humor is important for a person to get along well with others.If one fail to control the atmosphere and direction of a conversation,humor is a good tool to make you and the other relax for a while and you could take the short but valuable time to reconsider what you should say next.2.Yes,I think so.Encouragement,especially the one from upper leader or parents,is the true adrenalin for stuff or children,who could get confidence from that and more strength to do even better and better.3.First of all,acknowledge what the children have been doing and do not stint their praise for their children.This will give the child much brave to do more.Secondly,correct direction and guidance.Parents should make the family atmosphere friendly and creative,so that the children would feel relax and reliable home,which is a necessary preparation for children being more creative.Thirdly,keep learning.Parents themselves should be knowledgable to enable children listen to and follow their advice.4.It depends.Most of star athletes get their accomplishment through hard work and training,which is a good model for children learning to be hard-working.However,in some respects,the star athletes are insufficient at many other aspects of life,meaning that these people spend too much time on sports,while miss the golden time to study.This is the thing that parents should address on when trying to use them as the study model to children.5.I don't agree.I agree that children in university should enjoy the so-called "University Goldedn Time",which is unique and once in a life time,and will probably be the unforgetable memory when they are getting old.But I don't agree with the word "relax",because they are still students,who should never stop learning and studying.They could use the more and more spare time to try to go into the society to get some part time jobs,beginning cumulate their working experience,preparing for the future.6.There's a student from a poor family.She arranges her time in university in a unbelieveable way.On the day,she goes out for part-time job to earn money to make up the study fee,while on the night,she goes to classroom to study what she missed on the day.There's hardly time for her to rest.We all suggest her to change to regular life,but she tells us there is no way to do that for money issue.I feel really sorry for her.7.Now in college,students can have almost all popular sports,such as football,basketball,volleyball,baseball,pingpong,etc.I think it is fine since students can get the funs out of these sports,and what should be improved is the regular competitions system in university.8.I like Bill Gates actually the most.It's not because he is rich,but after I've seen an american movie of him recently.The movie shows how he face the different challenges in the different stage of his life,and how he response to that.One thing impresses me most is how he steals the original version of Windows from Apple.It was so tricky,lucky and brave to do so,which tells me that to be a successful business man,science is far from enough.9.Shouting out loud,singing,shopping with my friend,talking out the reason for anger to reliable friend are the ways I use to ease the anger.10.I know that for Korean people,the respects to older families is one of the key customers in their cultures.It is a little bit like what is in China.But what I want to say that,the Koreans keep it much better than the Chinese do.They regularly visit their elderships during spring festival however busy they are,and when they are visiting,the ceremony of kowtow is inevitable.While in China,you could only find that in the history.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求助英语口语1.Do you think humor is an important quality for a per》相关的作业问题
我最喜欢这样的题目了!ok,here are my answers.and yes,i will be answering all of them.1.I think humor is a very important quality for a person or a key to getting along wit
我最喜欢这样的题目了!ok,here are my answers.and yes,i will be answering all of them.1.I think humor is a very important quality for a person or a key to getting along wit
沪江部落里面有很多的口语节目~我自己也在学习~ 再问: 我没找到口语教断句的 再答: 断句的话通常是根据意群分割,但是真正的口语,比如说bbc主播,有时是比较随意的,甚至根据一口气的长度… 再答: 个人觉得,口语这种,光记忆方法,其远远不够的~需要实战~ 再答: 在那个节目里,每天都有模仿段落,有主持人讲解,其中就会提
不可以.Well done!是口语中的固定表达用法,“做的不错”“干的好”“干的漂亮”.其实这是一种省略,全句为“It is well done”.
A:HiB:HiA:Are you hungry?B:yes!A:OK!Let's eat!B:OK!
英语中的俚语有好多,你目前要考的口语是什么水平的?你是需要提供些俚语吗/
你是要哪种类型的呢?自我介绍吗?那可以说good morning,XXX,it's my honor to meet you,my name is XXX,I come from XXX ...等等,主要就是那句it's my honor to ,能体现你的口语水平以及礼貌.
数字是图片的序号1slip 原意有下滑的意思,这里引申为人逐渐不情愿.2意为脸朝下摔倒(这种摔法~),例如She fell flat on her face as she got out of the car.3.4.5你不觉得很顺口吗?其实guidelines for, oder of都是常见搭配,关于啥时候用for
Cry for something. 哭着要.急着要.整句翻译就是 我能听到你哭着想要我们在一起多一点.a little bit 修饰more. 类似的还有 much more/a little bit better than 等等I can hear (省that) you cry for a little bit
in a relationship 里的in 表示处于何种状态, 这里的in可以翻译成 “处朋友”里的处. 如,end the relationship 就表示恋人谈崩了.have 加名词表示表示拥有,获得,得病等.替代,get, obtain而加上 a 再加上名词表示做具体一件事情 .如 have a shower
Personally,I think we should look for "inner beauty" the person whom touches my soul,with laughter,intelligence,manerisms,respect,cheeky.But,it's hard..Because
In my life my father is the person I admire most .My father is an ordinary worker but he is very ambitious .He often teaches himself English in his free time th
where can i get the gloves?
我猜你是要主持节目用的吧?第一句:let me see who is the first lucky guy?I think the first is also luckest one.OK… her/his name is…!Congratulations!第二句:And the name of the next l
1. yes i do. if you have to talk with someone that you've never met before, say some jokes or add humor to your language will let you and that person feel close
在你的新家,你认为什么特点最重要,你想住在什么样的房子里,为什么?
1.No sacrifice,no gain,it's a natural sense as humans ourselves.Communication with him you and me,in emotion,trading etc,it's first step to step.But somewhere n
哥们,你瓯江的吧,哥也踩到这个地雷了表时间的介词at、on、in到底怎么用?
我的图书馆
表时间的介词at、on、in到底怎么用?
一、at1、表示时刻,即几点几分(with particular points on the clock)I’ll see you&at five o’clock. (我五点和你见面。)2、表示一天中的某个时间段(with particular points in the day)The helicopter took off&at midday&and headed for the island. (直升机中午起飞,飞往那个岛屿。)3、表示一周中的某个时间段,即工作日(weekday)和周末(weekend)(with particular points in the week)What are you doing&at the weekend?4、表示某种特殊场合,如名字中不含day的节假日(with special celebrations)At the New Year, millions of people travel home to be with their families(到了新年,成百上千万的人会回到家里和家人团聚。)例外情况:如果是说在生日那天,不用at,而用on,因为生日那天是指具体日期,请往下参考on的用法。【注意】如果是用what time来提问,what time前面一般不用at。如:What time are you leaving? (你几点走?)但是在口语中也可以这么问:At what time are you leaving?二、on1、用在日期前(with dates)We moved into this house&on 2 October 1997. (我们是日搬进这栋房子的。)2、用在星期的单数前(with a singular day of the week to refer to one occasion)I’ve got to go to London&on Friday. (我周五就到伦敦了。)3、用在星期的复数前(with a plural day of the week to refer to repeated events)The office is closed&on Fridays. (办公室周五是关门的。)特殊情况:口语中有时会省略on,如:Do you work&Saturdays? (你周六上班的吗?)4、用在特殊日子前(with special dates)What do you normally do&on your birthday? (你生日那天一般都做些什么?)三、in1、用在一天中的某个时间段前,一般为固定用法(with parts of the day)I’ll come and see you&in the morning&for a cup of coffee. (我上午来看你,一起喝杯咖啡。)2、用在月份前(with months)We usually go camping&in July or August. (我们常在7月或8月份去露营。)3、用在年份前(with years)The house was built&in 1835. (这座房子是1835年造好的。)4、用在季节前(with seasons)The garden is wonderful&in the spring&when all the flowers come out. (春天里,当所有的花儿都开放时,花园很漂亮。)5、用在较长的时间段前(with long periods of time)The population of Europe doubled&in the nineteenth century. (十九世纪时期,欧洲人口翻了一倍。)6、用在一段时间前面( to say how long it takes someone to do something)He was such a clever musician. He could learn a song&in about five minutes. (他是个很聪明的音乐家,他可以在约5分钟内学会一首歌。)7、用在“in 一段时间 's time”结构中,表示将来时间,如in a year’s time和in two months’ time(with -'s construction to say when something will happen)I won’t say goodbye because we’ll be seeing each other again&in three days’ time. (我不跟你告别了,因为三天后我们就会再见面的。)【注意】上面这句话中的in three days' time 也可以用in three days。注意对比下面这个句子:He ran the marathon&in six hours and 20 minutes. (他在马拉松比赛中用时6个小时20分钟。)四、特殊情况1、at or on?当笼统指代假期或周末时,用at;当特指某个具体的假期或周末时,用on。如:We never go away&at the New Year&because the traffic is awful. (新年我们从不出门,因为路上太堵了。)On New Year’s Day, the whole family gets together. (在元旦那天,整个家人会团聚在一起。)I’ll go and see my mother&at the weekend&if the weather’s okay. (周末如果天气好,我会去看望我母亲。)The folk festival is always held&on the last weekend in July. (这个民间节日总是在7月的最后一个周末举行。)注意:美语里用的更多的是:on the weekend。2、in or on?当要表示笼统表示一天中的时间段morning、afternoon、evening和night时,一般用in,而且后面要加定冠词the;当表示具体某个时间段时,要用on。如:I always work best&in the morning. I often get tired&in the afternoon. (我上午的工作效率总是最好的,下午经常觉得疲倦。)The ship left the harbour&on the morning of the ninth of November. (轮船在11月9日的早上离开了港口。)In the evening&they used to sit outside and watch the sun going down. (他们过去经常在傍晚坐在外面看日落。)It happened&on a beautiful summer’s evening. (这件事情发生在一个美丽的夏日傍晚时分。)【注意】对于night,如果是笼统地讲,就用at night,中间不插入任何成分;如果是特指某个夜晚,一般用in the night。如:I was awake&in the night, thinking about all the things that have happened. (夜里我醒了过来,一直想着发生的事情。)‘It’s not safe to travel&at night,’ the officer said. (警官说道:“夜里出行不安全。”)3、at the end or in the end?at the end后面一般要接of,表示“在...末”;in the end一般作为固定短语,后面不再接成分,表示“最后”。如:At the end&of the film, everyone was crying. (电影快结束时,每个人都在哭。)I looked everywhere for the book but couldn’t find it, so&in the end&I bought a new copy. (我到处找书,但还是找不到,所以最后就买了本新的了。)4、at the beginning or in the beginning?与end的用法相似,at the beginning后面一般要接of,表示“在...开始”;in the beginning一般作为固定短语,后面不再接成分,表示“刚开始”。如:At the beginning&of every lesson, the teacher told the children a little story. (每节课一开始,老师都会给孩子们讲个小故事。)In the beginning, nobody understood what was happening, but after she explained everything very carefully, things were much clearer. (一开始,大家都不知道发生了什么事情,但是经过她仔细解释之后,一切都明白了。)5、不用at、on、in的情况如果时间前面有each、every,next、last、some、this、that、one、any和all等词时,就不用表时间的介词了。如:He plays football&every Saturday. (他每周六都踢足球。)Are you free at two o’clock&next Monday? (你下周二两点有空吗?)Last summer&we rented a villa in Portugal. (去年夏天,我们在葡萄牙租了一栋别墅。)五、小测试填入适当的介词at、on、in:
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢指具体的价格前面到底用for还是at_百度知道
指具体的价格前面到底用for还是at
尊敬的正老师,我又来麻烦您了,有资料说,在表达 以。。。的价格出售。这个意思时,1.当表示具体数字时用介词for,即sell....for
.例句:He offered the house for 1 million dollors.
2.当表示抽象的价格时用介词at,即at a .....price.
我有更好的答案
你的资料是对的。但如果表示 ‘’以。。。价格在出售‘’即 标价 时,也可以用at加具体的钱数。例句正确,用for是目的状语,用at是方式状语
多谢,多谢!我应该怎么感谢您呢?
来自:求助得到的回答
采纳率:79%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类