i will move to where i want to move这句话这样爱你对不对对啊?

Why Tech Startups In Lagos Will Want To Move To Yaba Soon -i want to ____to interesting places and see new things 能填 move吗?答案是travel,我感觉填move也能说通,move to_百度作业帮
i want to ____to interesting places and see new things 能填 move吗?答案是travel,我感觉填move也能说通,move to
是的 move 从语法和意思上 都是对的 有时候 得根据上下句 判断 英语就是一门语言 没有那么严格的
我认为也是可以的但是你真得想用move。那你是要搬家搬过去吗!? 这样想的话会不会更好理解为什么要用travel填英语单词或句子A.I want to move this desk in to the living room.it's too heavy,and I can't move it by myself.B.________A.I want to put it near the window.would you mind ___ me to put it there?B.no,mot at all.near the window,right?oh,it's OK.A.but Bob,could you please not_百度作业帮
填英语单词或句子A.I want to move this desk in to the living room.it's too heavy,and I can't move it by myself.B.________A.I want to put it near the window.would you mind ___ me to put it there?B.no,mot at all.near the window,right?oh,it's OK.A.but Bob,could you please not play your CD so loudly?I want to write a report.B.sorry,I'll right awayB.sorry,I'll _____ right away
A.I want to move this desk in to the living room.it's too heavy,and I can't move it by myself.B.___Where do you want to put it?_____A.I want to put it near the window.would you mind _helping__ me to put it there?B.no,mot at all.near the window,right?oh,it's OK.A.but Bob,could you please not play your CD so loudly?I want to write a report.B.sorry,I'll right away
B: Let me help you.B: to help
where exactly?helping
Where do you want to put it?helping
it helping
您可能关注的推广回答者:You can come to us if you need any advice about anything &3
Hi, I don't know if im bi, I've liked a girl for a year but don't know if it is a phase, I mean the feeling is one of the ones where you want to run up to the person and kiss them! I can't make a move because she is straight, im so confused on my sexuality! Advice? Please been like it for a year now
whatever your heart tells you is the right thing, if you like girls and boys then you are more than likely bi, if you have liked this girl for more than a year then you probably are bi, especially when you just want to run up to her and kiss her. maybe you shouldn't make a move just yet, you should let her know you're feelings and then you can try to talk to her about it, then you will know where you're standing with her. i really don't know how to reply to this because i've never been through it myself. just go with whatever your heart feels because that will be the right thing to do.. always here for you if you ever need any advice x - &@
赞赏此回答

我要回帖

更多关于 这样爱你对不对 的文章

随机推荐