用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
You Make Me Wanna
歌手:Blue
专辑:One Love
To start it off I know you know me
To come to think of it, it was only last week.
That I had a dream about us, oh.
That&#039;s why I am here, I&#039;m writing this song.
To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,
Someway let me know, you want me girl.
Everytime you see me what do you see?
I feel like I&#039;m a poor man and you&#039;re the queen.
Oh baby, you&#039;re the only thing that I really need.
Baby that&#039;s why:
You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can&#039;t fight.
You&#039;re the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
Well I know that these feelings won&#039;t end no, no.
They&#039;ll just get stronger if I see you again.
Baby I&#039;m tired of being friends.
I wanna know if you feel the same
And could you tell me do you feel my pain?
Don&#039;t leave me in doubt.
Everytime you see me what do you see?
I feel like I&#039;m a poor man and you&#039;re the queen.
Oh baby, you&#039;re the only thing that I really need.
And baby that&#039;s why:
I&#039;ll take you home real quick
And sit you down on the couch
Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.
Baby we can make sweet love.
Then we&#039;ll take it nice and slow.
I&#039;m gonna touch you like you&#039;ve never know before
We&#039;re gonna make love all night.
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-1.A2.B3.A4.C5.D6.A7.D8.B9.C10.D11.D12.C13.A14.B15.D16.C17.D18.B19.C20.A【解析】试题分析:本文主要讲了“我”写给自己三岁孩子的一封信,信中作者告诉孩子生活是一场旅行,一路上要学会享受,要热爱生活,以积极的态度勇敢地面对生活。从字里行间中我们可以看出作者对孩子无限的爱和关怀。1. A“长大、成长”B“出现、露面”C“鼓励、加油”D“平静下来”。上文中提到你还小,可能不明白这封信的含义。说明接下来是希望他可以读懂,所以作者是希望孩子能长大后读懂这封信。故选A。2. hope you will find something
in what I am going to share with you.意思是:我希望你能明白我所要跟你分享的事情的价值所在。下文作者所说的也是告诉孩子的人生道理,故都是有价值的,故选B。3. will be people in your life who won’t be very nice.提示不是所有的人都是友好的,可知生活也并不是想象中那样友好。故选A。4.
you because you are different, ______
for no good reason.可知:因为你不同于其他人,别人可能会嘲笑你。故选C。5. They’ll ______
you because you are different, ______ for no good reason.意思是:他们嘲笑你是因为你不同于其他人或者其他不好的原因。此空前后两个原因属于并列关系,故选D。6. will also face heartbreak and might be
by those you love.句意:你既要面对心脏病又有可能受到你所爱人的伤害。前文中提到他可能被人嘲笑,所以也就会遇到伤害,故选A。7. D“发生”。I hope you don’t have to face these too much, but such things
______.意思是:我希望你不要面对这么多,但是这样事情还是发生了。作者是希望上面提到的有可能伤害到孩子的事情不要发生,但这些事有事不可避免的,所以此处表示这样的事情还是发生了,故选D。8. find cruelty and
______ in your journey through life,意思是:你会发现生活的残酷以及你所经历的生活的伤痛。and连接的是两个并列成分,此处应是与cruelty感情色彩相同的词,故选B。9. C“阻止”D“选择”。You’ll find cruelty and
in your journey through life, but don’t let that ______
you from finding new things.即使你发现生活的残酷和痛苦,但是你不要被这些妨碍你探索新事物。这里是作者在鼓励孩子,要勇敢地面对生活,不要被生活的残酷所阻挡。Prevent….from…阻止、、、故选C。10. A“忘记”B“奋斗”C“完成”D“躲藏”。Don’t retreat(退却) from life, and don’t
or wall yourself off.意思是:不要向生活屈服,不要躲避生活,不要将自己拒于千里之外。Hide与retreat和wall off意思相近,都是指不敢直面生活,故选D。11.
many times, but if you allow that to stop you from trying, you will
many chances.意思是:你可能会失败很多次,但是如果你每一次失败就放弃,那么你就会失去很多次机会。后文也提到failure,所以这里是指遇到失败,故选D。12. C“错过” D“遇见”。这句话的意思是:你可能会失败很多次,但是如果你每一次失败就放弃,那么你就会失去很多次机会。短语:miss chances:错失机会。故选C。13. 。Do remember failure is a stepping stone to ______
.请记住失败通向成功的阶梯。这句话是作者在教育孩子要不怕失败,失败是成功之母,故选A。14. B“更好”C“更少”D“更快”。You will meet many people who will try to do ______
than you,作者告诉孩子会在生活中遇到很多比你做得好的人。下文中就给了例子,在学习上、在生活中。故选B。15.16. I believe life is a
.意思是:然而,我相信生活就是一场旅行。上文第三段You’ll find cruelty and
______ in your journey through life, but don’t let that
you from finding new things.有提到生活就像一场旅行。故选C。17.18. to enjoy your life
______ and you will make it a journey of
, of learning, and of love。这句话是与上一句话相反,与之相反的是,学会享受生活,你就会让你的生活之旅充满幸福、知识和爱。故选B。19. Learn to enjoy your life
______ and you will make it a journey of
, of learning, and of love.意思是:学会享受生活,你就会让你的生活之旅充满幸福、拥有知识和爱。此处应与learning和love表并列,意思应相近,都表示积极乐观的词。故选C。20. are
a really wonderful journey, and I will always be there for you.意思是:你即将开始你精彩的旅程,我会一直在那。作者给孩子写完这封信,是希望孩子能力积极乐观的态度开始自己的新生活。start a journey:开启一段旅程,故选A考点:考查抒情类文章阅读
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年广东东莞三校高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
“I love you Bob.” “I love you too, Nancy.” It was 2 a.m., and I was hearing my parents’ voices through the thin wall separating my bedroom from theirs. Their loving words were sweet, touching —and surprising.My parents married on September 14, 1940, after a brief dating. She was nearly 30 and knew it was time to start a family. The handsome well-educated man who came by the office where she worked looked like a good bet. He was attracted by her figure, her blue eyes. The romance didn’t last long.Seeds of difference grew almost immediately. S he hated the thought. H she did not. He was a Republican, she a loyal Democrat. They fought at the bridge table, at the dinner table, over money, over the shortcomings of their parents.There was a hope that they would change once they retired (退休), and the angry winds did calm somewhat, but what remained changed itself into bright, hard bitterness. “I always thought we’d …” my mother would begin, before making a detailed list of my father’s faults. The complaints were recited so often, I can repeat them by heart today. As he listened, my father would say something angrily in a low voice.It wasn’t the happiest marriage, but as their 60th anniversary (纪念日) came nearer, my sister and I decided to throw a party. Sixty years was a long time, after all. Why not try to make the best of things? We’d provide the cakes, the balloons, the toasts, and they’d follow one rule: no fighting.The agreement was honored. We had a wonderful day. When we thought back, we found it was an important celebration, because soon after, things began to change for my parents.1.Bob married Nancy because of ______.A. her nice appearanceB. her good educationC. her romantic natureD. her position as an office girl2.When the writer told the story, the mother was probably ______ years old.A. 60
D. 903.What do we know about the writer’s parents?A. Their marriage is a total failure.B. They had different hobbies.C. They had serious money problem.D. They stopped quarrelling after they had children.4.The purpose for the writer to hold the party is ______.A. to recall the 60 years’ marriage life of her parentsB. to stop the long fighting between her parentsC. just to celebrate her parents’ 60th anniversaryD. to have a good time for family’s reunion5.Suppose this passage is taken from the Reader’s Digest, which column do you think it is taken from?A. Everyday Heroes
B. My PlanetC. Turning Point
D. Unforgettable
来源:学年河南省高二12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
一家英语报社向中学生征文,主题是“十年后的我”、请根据下列要求和你的想象完成短文、家庭、工作、业余生活.注意:1、次数100左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 开头语已为你写好I often imagine what my life will be like in the future.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年江苏射阳县第二中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
The good thing about today’s children is that they can_____ very easily to new environments.A. attain
B. allocate
来源:学年湖北襄阳四校高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
German electronic products are popular in China, where they have the reputation(名声) of being ________ and of good quality.A. generous
B. stubbornC. reliable
D. straight
来源:学年河南省高二12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Do you want to get home from work knowing you have made a real difference in someone’s life?If yes, don’t care about sex or age! Come and join us, then you’ll make it!Position: Volunteer Social Care Assistant(No Pay with Free Meals)Place: ManchesterHours: Part TimeWe are now looking for volunteers to support people with learning disabilities to live active lives! Only 4 days left. Don’t miss the chance of lending your warm hands to help others!Role:You will provide people with learning disabilities with all aspects of their daily lives. You will help them to develop new skills. You will help them to protect their rights and their safety. But your primary concern is to let them know they are valued.Skills and Experience Required:You will have the right values and great listening skills. You will be honest and patient. You will have the ability to drive a car and to communicate in fluent written and spoken English since you’ll have to help those people with different learning disabilities. Previous care-related experience will be a great advantage for you.1. The text is meant to ________A. leave a note
B. send an invitationC. present a document
D. carry an advertisement2.What does the underlined part mean?A. You’ll make others’ lives more meaningful with this job.B. You’ll arrive home just in time from this job.C. You’ll earn a good salary from this job.D. You’ll succeed in getting this job.3. The volunteers’ primary responsibility is to help people with learning disabilities ________.A. to get some financial supportB. to properly protect themselvesC. to learn some new living skillsD. to realize their own importance4. Which of the following can first be chosen as a volunteer?A. The one who can drive a car.B. The one who has done similar work before.C. The one who has patience to listen to others.D. The one who can use English to communicate.
来源:学年河北故城高级中学高一12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
In the past ten years, many scientists have studied the differences between men and women. And they all got the same answer: The sexes(性别) are different, because their brains are different. And this, the scientists say, makes men and women see the world in different ways.Boys, for example, generally are better than girls at mathematical ideas. Boys also generally are better than girls at the kind of hand and eye movements necessary for ball sports. Girls, on the other hand generally start speaking earlier than boys. And they generally(通常) see better in the dark than boys and are better at learning foreign languages.What makes men and women better at one thing or another? The answer is the brain. The brain has two sides connected by nerve(神经) tracks. The left side generally is used for mathematics, speech and writing. The right side is used for artistic creation(创造) and the expression for emotions(情感). In men and women, different areas in each side of the brain develop differently. In boys, for example, it’s the area used for mathematics. In girls, it is the area used for language skills. Another interesting difference is that the two sides of a man’s brain are connected by a smaller nerves than the two sides of a woman’s brain are.1.Which of the following is best to outline(概括) the article?A. Research on the brain.
B. Differences between men and womenC. People’s different brains.
D. Who Are Better, Boys or Girls2.________men and women think differently.A. Sex makes.
B. The different brains makeC. The different experiences make.
D. The influences of society make.3.According to the article, girls are generally better than boys at __ in your school.A. mathematics
B. physics
C. English
D. Chemistry4.Which of the following is true?A. The right side of brain in boys generally develops better than that in girls.B. The left side of brain in girls generally develops better than that in boys.C. Men are better than women in all things.D. The area in girls’ brain used for language skills develops better.
来源:学年广东增城郑中钧中学高一上期末英语试卷(解析版)
Christmas in Australia is often very hot. Whereas the northern hemisphere is in the middle of winter, Australians are baking in summer heat. It is not unusual to have Christmas Day well into the mid 30 degrees Celsius, or near 100 degrees Fahrenheit.A traditional meal includes a turkey dinner, with ham, and pork. A flaming Christmas plum pudding is added for dessert. In the Australian gold rushes, Christmas puddings often contained a gold nugget. Today a small favor is baked inside. Whoever finds this knows s/he will enjoy good luck. Another treat is Mince Pies.Some Australians and particularly tourists often have their Christmas dinner at midday on a local beach, Bondi Beach in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs attracts thousands of people on Christmas Day. Other families enjoy their day by having a picnic. If they are at home, the day is punctuated(不时中断) by swimming in a pool, playing Cricket out the backyard, and other outdoor activities.The warm weather allows Australians to enjoy a tradition which started in 1937. Carols by Candlelight is held every year on Christmas Eve, where tens of thousands of people gather in the city of Melbourne to sing their favorite Christmas songs. The evening is lit by as many candles singing under a clean cut night sky. The sky with its Southern Cross stars is like a mirror. Sydney and the other capital cities also enjoy Carols in the weeks leading up to Christmas.Australians surround themselves with Christmas Bush, a native plant which has little red flowered leaves.1.It is usual to have a hot Christmas in Australia because _________.A.the country is in the Northern HemisphereB.people go shopping in shorts and T-shirtsC.the festival is not in winter but in summerD.Santa Claus is on a surfboard at many beaches2.According to the passage, _________ is not included in Christmas meals in Australia.A. ham
D. pumpkin3.Which of the following statements is Not true according to the passage?A. Tourists like to have Christmas dinner on a beachB. People play outdoor activities at home after picnic.C. Carols by Candlelight is held every year on Christmas EveD. Sydney enjoys Carols in the weeks leading up to Christmas.4.It seems that people can enjoy Carols by Candlelight because of _________.A. the warm weatherB. the Christmas BushC. the activities at daytime D. the Southern Cross stars5.The best title of this passage is _________.A. Sydney’s Eastern SuburbsB. Christmas meals in AustraliaC. Christmas in AustraliaD. Christmas shopping in Australia
来源:学年甘肃武威第六中学高二上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
Tom was ______ that he couldn’t understand ______ difficult sentence.A. suchB. a suchC. a suchD. such a
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!dear amy :I have a problem end I’m writing to ask you for advices .this is a secret ,so please don't tell it to anybody else .today I received a letter from a boy naming jack in my class .in this letter he says he loves me and wanted to be a closer friends with me .he also invites myself to go to the cinema nest weekend .i' m very worrying .i think young students like me should put all our heart into our studies .he is a nice boy ,and i don 't should i answer his letter should i go to cinema with him .or should i tell the teacher I don' t know how to do .would you please write back as you can
更正在括号处标明,保证准确率!Dear Amy,
I have a problem and I’m writing to ask you for (advices改成advice). This is a secret, so please don't tell it to anybody else. Today I received a letter from a boy (naming改成named) Jack in my class. In this letter he says he loves me and (wanted改成wants) to be a (closer改成close) friends with me. He also invites (myself改成me) to go to the cinema next weekend. I'm
very (worrying改成worried). I think young students like me should put all our heart into our studies. He is a nice boy, and i don't (楼主没有打完整?). Should I answer his letter? Should I go to (加入the) cinema with him. or should I tell the teacher?
I don' t know how to do (加入it) .
Would you please write back (as改成if) you can? 如果你满意我的答案,敬请采纳,这是对我们答题者劳动的尊重,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 039 wi 的文章

随机推荐