【高悬赏】求靠谱专业的高手人工中译英在线翻译器一...

中译英,高悬赏,会的来我的祖国中国是一个强大的国家,在中国,你能看到雄伟的长城,像一条巨龙盘旋在山间.如果你到北京,可一定要去看看长城.美丽的大中国,有五十六个民族,但他们都是团结_百度作业帮
中译英,高悬赏,会的来我的祖国中国是一个强大的国家,在中国,你能看到雄伟的长城,像一条巨龙盘旋在山间.如果你到北京,可一定要去看看长城.美丽的大中国,有五十六个民族,但他们都是团结
中译英,高悬赏,会的来我的祖国中国是一个强大的国家,在中国,你能看到雄伟的长城,像一条巨龙盘旋在山间.如果你到北京,可一定要去看看长城.美丽的大中国,有五十六个民族,但他们都是团结一心的,就像五十六朵花朵装扮着一个花园.作为一个中国人,我很自豪,因为,自从新中国成立以来,我们就一直团结向上.在2003年,杨利伟和他的神舟五号成功登上太.在2008年,我国有成功举行了一届盛大的奥运会,并取得了金牌榜的第一,首次超越美国,这所有的一切,不是预示着中国在逐渐成长,逐渐强大吗?再过不久,我们就要迎来新中国成立60周年的庆典,我相信,“东亚病夫”不再存在,“龙的传人”迅速崛起,让我们用自己的力量为祖国贡献和喝彩吧!文章写得不太好,请会的帮忙翻译成英文,好的再给50,谢谢
My motherlandChina is a powerful countries, in China, you can see the Great Wall, like a majestic dragon circling in the mountains. If you go to Beijing, but must go to see the Great Wall. Beautiful big China, 56 ethnic groups, but they are unite, like the dress with a carved 56 flowers in his garden. As a Chinese, I am very proud, because, since since the founding, we have been together up. In 2003, Yang and his shenzhou 5 success on too. In 2008, China has successfully held a grand Olympic gold, and made the first, the first United States, all of this, not foreshadowed in China grew, gradually strong?Soon, we will have the 60th anniversary of the founding ceremony, I believe, "Asia" no longer exist, "descendants of the dragon" rise, let us use their power for the motherland contribution and cheers!
My Motherland
China is a powerful country, in China, you can see the magnificent Great Wall, like a dragon hovering in the mountains. If you go to Beijing, should definitely go to see the Great ...求英语高手翻译一片文章。中译英,悬赏100。留下邮箱,我发过去。谢谢!_百度知道
求英语高手翻译一片文章。中译英,悬赏100。留下邮箱,我发过去。谢谢!
翻译:如今我仍然想申请到美国学习,因为美国的教育方法以及管理方式是公认非常优秀的。我知道现在去美国物理管理学院学习,我暂时无法直接进入专业课程,仍然需要读英文,但是我不介意,我希望我能把英文的基础打好,更好地学习专业课程。美国是世界上环境最优美的国家之一,而且治安稳定,交通便利,我十分希望能在贵国学校深造。通过在国内的这一段时间,我对物流专业产生了极大的兴趣,而且国内的物流人才也有很大的缺口,我想通过在美国接受优秀的物流课程教育,然后回国为祖国做贡献。如果有幸能留在美国工作,我也愿为美国效劳。如果能申请去美国读书,我一定严格遵守学校校规,努力做到出勤率100%,保证完成各项课程要求。我热爱美国这个国家,期间,我一定会严格遵穿定扁剐壮溉憋税铂粳守贵国的法规法则。希望我有幸能够申请到这次留学的机会,谢谢!
提问者采纳
如今我仍然想申请到美国学习,因为美国的教育方法以及管理方式是公认非常优秀的。我知道现在去美国物理管理学院学习,我暂时无法直接进入专业课程,仍然需要读英文,但是我不介意,我希望我能把英文的基础打好,更好地学习专业课程。美国是世界上环境最优美的国家之一,而且治安稳定,交通便利,我十分希望能在贵国学校深造。Presently, I would still like to apply for studying in the United States, because it is universally acknowledged that the education and management approach in the U.S. is very outstanding. I fully understand that I would need to study English before I can take up professional courses if I enroll now in the U.S. Institute of Materials Management, but I don’ I hope to lay a solid foundation for my English so that I can study better. The United States is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, with a stable public security and convenient acce I am very keen to further my education in an U.S. college. 通过在国内的这一段时间,我对物流专业产生了极大的兴趣,而且国内的物流人才也有很大的缺口,我想通过在美国接受优秀的物流课程教育,然后回国为祖国做贡献。如果有幸能留在美国工作,我也愿为美国效劳。如果能申请去美国读书,我一定严格遵守学校校规,努力做到出勤率100%,保证完成各项课程要求。我热爱美国这个国家,期间,我一定会严格遵守贵国的法规法则。希望我有幸能够申请到这次留学的机会,谢谢!During this period in China, I have begun to take a great intere in view of the great shortage of logistic pro穿定扁剐壮溉憋税铂粳fessionals in China, I wish to take up the excellent education in logistic courses in the U.S. and return home to serve my mother land after my studies. If I am privileged to be allowed to stay and work in the U.S., I am willing to serve the country too. In the event of my application for studying in the U.S. is approved, I certainly will obey strictly the code of conduct, strive to achieve 100% attendance and guarantee to complete all the curriculum requirements. I love the United S I will definitely abide by the laws and regulations of the country during my stay. I am looking forward to the successful application for this opportunity to study abroad. Thank you.
【英语牛人团】
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中译英的相关知识
其他4条回答
邮箱:kevin_
钱太少了。一字一元,你把钱打到我的账号上,我给你翻。8887878
These days I still wanna to go to the U.S. and further my study since the management and approaches of Education of the United States are highly recommended. Although I can not catch up with the pace of the course immidiately in physical management institute in America, I am confident and will try my best to learn English and then focus on the course better. As it is well-known,the United States is one of the most wonderful countries in the world with secure environment and higly-developed transportation system. I am really eager to study there.
By learning physical distribution in my country, I have got a great interest on it. Now there is a big de...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁色月苍林|欧美忇三|嫂嫂色图|激情日色
当前位置: >急求一流高手帮忙中译英,绝对真诚高分悬赏2_百度知道
急求一流高手帮忙中译英,绝对真诚高分悬赏2
企业可以根据自己的市场地位制定相应的市场策略,并采取适当的经营策略组合市场定位是指辽源市吉林银行作为市场主体,而中小银行的市场份额平稳增长,至2001年末,反映企业在市场占有多大的相对销售份额。市场定位的主要依据是市场占有率、在市区总存款中的市场份额也仅为14. 7%增长到2000年底的15,总体实力进一步增强,市场占有率的下降直接表明了企业竞争力的衰退和市场竞争地位的弱化.P52 ). 20% ( ((中国金融年鉴》2001年。由于市场份额体现了市场地位,从存款情况看。只能通过创造补缺. 5%左右。但中小商业银行(包括100家城市商业银行和10家区域性银行)的市场份额继续增长,国有独资商业银行的市场份额(仅统计4家国有银行和110家中小银行)基本保持在67。从辽源市吉林银行在辽源市区域存款市场上所占有的市场份额来看,开拓占领目标市场的过程,只是不会这么难的,请回答者放心、扩展补缺和保卫补缺来保持现有的顾客和争取新的顾客的加入。市场定位是市场战略制订的前提,市场竞争地位也就越强大,说明企业的竞争力越强,才有可能制订出科学合理的市场战略。从辽源市的具体情况来看,市场占有率又以企业所拥有的固定的顾客群体为主要表现形式,软件翻译的就不用了,选择其中最有利于自己经营的客户群体作为自己的目标市场,按照主客观条件。作为企业主要营销策略目标的市场占有率或市场份额从数字上看。(本人也会英语,但从本质上看. 92%,锁定的顾客群体越多,辽源市吉林银行只能是区域存款市场上的追随者或补缺者,只有在准确的市场定位的基础上. 85%,1997年以来,辽源市吉林银行在全市总存款中的市场份额为4,从1997年的11,它代表着有多少比例的顾客认同企业所提供的产品和服务,在对市场进行细分的基础上
提问者采纳
从存款情况看,辽源市吉林银行在全市总存款中的市场份额为4. 85%,从1997年的11,1997年以来,and the fall of appropriation rate mean the fall of competition ability of the corporation and the competition status。The main according of market position confirming is market appropriation rate. Market position confirming is the precondition of making the market stratagem. 7%增长到2000年底的15、在市区总存款中的市场份额也仅为14. 92%. 20% ( ((中国金融年鉴》2001年.P52 ). 作为企业主要营销策略目标的市场占有率或市场份额从数字上看,至2001年末,而中小银行的市场份额平稳增长,exploit the aim market。只能通过创造补缺, is the process of these。(虽然有很多不会的放着汉字没翻译,但目前还是唯一的手工翻译,辽源市吉林银行只能是区域存款市场上的追随者或补缺者: Jilin bank in Liaoyuan City as the main body of the market. 但中小商业银行
(包括100家城市商业银行和10家区域性银行)的市场份额继续增长,choose the good clients as its aim market. Because of the market quotient shows the market status, it could make a scientific and logical market stratagem,the corporation could make the market stategy according to the the market status,反映企业在市场占有多大的相对销售份额, it means how many clients like the products and service which the porporation offered,but essentially,after fractionize the market、扩展补缺和保卫补缺来保持现有的顾客和争取新的顾客的加入,according to the subjective and impersonal condition,appropriation rate means how many clients does the corporation have,国有独资商业银行的市场份额(仅统计4家国有银行和110家中小银行)基本保持在67。从辽源市吉林银行在辽源市区域存款市场上所占有的市场份额来看Market position confirming,and adopt proper manage strategy,总体实力进一步增强, only if confirm a right position in the market,more clients means more power of market competion and more power of market status。从辽源市的具体情况来看. 5%左右
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中译英的相关知识
其他5条回答
The market localization is refers to the Liaoyuan Jilin Bank to take the market main body, in carries on the segmentation to the market in the foundation, according to subjective and objective condition, choice is most advantageous in own management customer community takes own target market, and adopts the suitable management strategy combination, the development seizes the target market the process. The market localization is the marketing strategy making premise, only then in the accurate market localization's foundation, only then has the possibility to draw up the science reasonable marketing strategy. The market localization's main basis is the m...
Market position is in Liaoyuan City of Jilin bank as the main market in the market segment basis, in accordance with the objective and subjective conditions, select one of the most conducive to their business customer base as its target market and take appropriate combination of business strategy , The occupation of the target market open up the process. Market positioning is the premise of market strategy development, only in accurate positioning on the basis of the market, will it be possible to formulate a scientific and rational market strategies. The main market positioning is based on market share, market share again enterprises owned by the cust...
The market localization is refers to the Liaoyuan Jilin Bank to take the market main body, in carries on the segmentation to the market in the foundation, according to subjective and objective condition, choice is most advantageous in own management customer community takes own target market, and adopts the suitable management strategy combination, the development seizes the target market the process. The market localization is the marketing strategy making premise, only then in the accurate market localization's foundation, only then has the possibility to draw up the science reasonable marketing strategy. The market localization's main basis i...
Market position is in Liaoyuan City of Jilin banks as market players in the market segment basis, in accordance with the objective and subjective conditions, select one of the most conducive to their business customer base as its target market and take appropriate combination of business strategy , The occupation of the target market open up the process. Market positioning strategy development is the prerequisite for the market, only in accurate positioning on the basis of the market, will it be possible to formulate a scientific and rational market strategies. The main market positioning is based on market share, market share again enterprises owned b...
The market localization is refers to Liaoyuan Jilin Bank to take the market main body, in carries on the segmentation to the market in the foundation, according to the subjective and objective condition, chooses is most advantageous the customer community which manages in oneself took own goal market, and adopts the suitable management strategy combination, the development occupation goal market process.The market localization is the market strategy making premise, only then in the accurate market localization foundation, only then has the possibility to draw up the science reasonable market strategy.The market localization main basis is the market sha...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐