中译英在线翻译器~!~英语高手进来帮忙!~

高分:请英语高手帮我翻译歌词,急急急!~!~进来吧!_百度知道
高分:请英语高手帮我翻译歌词,急急急!~!~进来吧!
2.,要同时翻译着两首,必将重奖!;t Oh baby I can&#39,才给分.:请大家翻译时也分段(以上歌词中被一行空格分开的为一段:
1://" target="_blank">www.51lrc,唱出来要自然:1..com ★ Vicky8800制作 我想这一定是报应 都怪我太贪心 才让你头也不回的离去 黄色丝巾是想念 在树上被风吹 孤单的 孤单一个人无法沉睡 承诺变悲哀 悲哀因我被爱 悲哀是因为你不在 我好想抱着你诉苦 却显得好无助 无助的让人想痛哭 我只想要 和你在一起 朝着幸福走去 像恋人般的简单甜蜜 我只想要 和你不分离 怎么轻易放弃 说你忘记 爱情怎么会让每颗心都碎 我不再相信你 却又慢慢想起你 www。
4;ll never let it end 一天一点 你渐渐走远 我却像空气被忽略 只怪我的爱不够勇敢 一直沉默的作你的依赖 让一切石沉大海 Baby now I need you by my side 过去的一切该怎么放开 Without you I can&#39,谢谢.com ★ Vicky8800制作 Ot fall in love again Til the end of time In a world so close to me I&#39,比赛还有一星期,由衷感谢所有回答问题的朋友们.;t fall in love again (I can&#39!~(不懂英语的朋友请别来搀和;m 13://www.51lrc,我只想要怎么说忘就忘记 这甜蜜的过去 被思念包着厚厚的糖衣 不想再为了你伤心 这最冷的夏季 慢慢地 慢慢结成冰 承诺变悲哀 悲哀因我被爱 悲哀是因为你不在 我好想抱着你诉苦 却显得好无助 无助的让人想痛哭 我只想要 和你在一起 朝着幸福走去 像恋人般的简单甜蜜 我只想要 和你不分离 怎么轻易放弃 说你忘记 www://www,一定要分的;t fall in love again <a href="http
所以我发现“让一切石沉大海”这句翻译的太长,其他句子也是,唱不了,请改翻译“让一切沉入大海”反正,就是让这句越短越好
提问者采纳
t fall in love again Love for blame me isn&#39;t fall in love again 2我只想要How to say that forgetting and then forget this sweet is pastBE remembered fondly a pack very thick sugar coatDon&#39;t enough braveThe dependence had been silently making youMake everything disappearedBaby now I need you by my side How should past everything releaseWithout you I can&#39;s is to think of is blow by the breeze on the treeSolitary of solitary[one] person can&#39;t think again for the sake of you sad this the most cold summerSlowly and slowly become iceThe commitment become sorrow sorrow because of I drive loveSorrow is because of you not atI really want that embracing you tell a bitterness but seem to be good helpI am helpless to let the person want to cry bitterlyI want with you togetherWalk toward happinessBe like a lover sort of simple sweetI want to separate with you notHow to easily give upSay you to forgetI think this and must be a retribution to all blame me too greedJust let you head also don&#39;t return of leaveYellow silk kerchief&#39;t Oh baby I can&#39;m just so in love With a girl who&#39;t return of leaveYellow silk kerchief&#39:00 you be gradual to walk farI but be like air to be neglectLove for blame me isn&#39;t enough braveThe dependence had been silently making youMake everything disappearedBaby now I need you by my side How should past everything releaseWithout you I can&#39:00 you be gradual to walk farI but be like air to be neglectLove for blame me isn&#39.不够勇敢Guard to nearby see your each smiling face at youSmile so sweet is him to give you vowDare not have already all put blame on is me willinglyProbably and one day my love you ability seeA day 1;t soundly asleepThe commitment become sorrow sorrow because of I drive loveSorrow is because of you not atI really want that embracing you tell a bitterness but seem to be good helpI am helpless to let the person want to cry bitterlyI want with you togetherWalk toward happinessBe like a lover sort of simple sweetI want to separate with you notHow to easily give upSay you to forgetThe love how can make each heart all groundI no longer believe youThe but again slowly remind of youHow to say that forgetting and then forget this sweet is pastBE remembered fondly a pack very thick sugar coatDon&#39;t enough braveThe dependence had been silently making youMake everything disappearedBaby now I need you by my side How should past everything releaseWithout you I can&#39;ll never let it end A day 1;t never fall in love) Clearly know until one dayDetection you no longer having smiling faceLove for blame me isn&#39;t fall in love again Til the end of time In a world so close to me I&#39;t enough braveThe dependence had been silently making youMake everything disappearedBaby now I need you by my side How should past everything releaseWithout you I can&#39;t fall in love again (I can&#39;s in my heart Each and Everyday I wanna have you next to me And I say to the world I&#39;t think again for the sake of you sad this the most cold summerSlowly and slowly become iceThe commitment become sorrow sorrow because of I drive loveSorrow is because of you not atI really want that embracing you tell a bitterness but seem to be good helpI am helpless to let the person want to cry bitterlyI want with you togetherWalk toward happinessBe like a lover sort of simple sweetI want to separate with you notHow to easily give upSay you to forgetI think this and must be a retribution to all blame me too greedJust let you head also don&#39;s is to think of is blow by the breeze on the treeSolitary of solitary[one] person can&#391
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
1, not enough braveness
Guard to see your each smiling face nearby at you
Smile so sweet is he gives you vow
Dare not have already all put blame on is I willingly
Probably and one day my loving you can see
A day 1:00 you walk gradually far
I but be like air to be neglected
Blames me of love not enough braveness
Has been making your dependence silently
Make everything disappeared
Baby now I need you by my side
How should past everything release
Without you I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\&#039;t fall in love again
Til the end of time In a world so close to me
I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\...
1, not enough brave
Guard to nearby see your each smiling face at you
Smile so sweet is him to give you vow
Dare not have already all put blame on is me willingly
Probably and one day my love you ability see
A day 1:00 you be gradual to walk far
I but be like air to be neglect
Love for blame me isn&#039;t enough brave
The dependence had been silently making you
Without you I can&#039;t fall in love again
I&#039;m just so in love With a girl who&#039;s in my heart
Each and Everyday I wanna have you next to me
1. Shou brave enough you see around you every so sweet, smiling faces of his pledge to you dare not complain are willing I Perhaps one day I love you could see the point you began the day I left them like the air had been neglected, I can only blame myself love has been brave enough silent as your dependent for all neglected Baby now I need you by my side the past how all of the liberalization Without you I can &#039;t fall in love again T il the end of time In a world so close to me I &#039;m just so in love With a girl who &#039;s in my heart Each and Ev eryday I want to have you next to me And I say to the w orld I &#039;ll never let it end point you began the day I le...
1, insufficiently is brave Defends looks at your each smiling face in your side Smiled that sweetly is he has given you the pledge Does not dare to have the complaint all is I is willing Perhaps one day I like you being able to see Day you gradually walk far I am actually neglected like the air Only blames me the love insufficiently being brave Continuously silences makes your dependence Let all like a stone dropped into the sea Baby now I need you by my side How should the past all let loose Without you I can&#039; T fall in love again Til the end of time In a world so close to me I&#039; M just so in love With a girl who&#039; S in my heart Each and Everyday I wann...
My wantsHow to say forgetting and then forget this sweet is pastBE remembered fondly to wrap very thick sugar coatDon&#39;t think again for the sake of you sad this most cold summerBecome ice slowly and slowlyThe commitment becomes woe sorrow is loved because of meThe sorrow is because you aren&#39;t atI really want embracing you tells a bitterness but seems to be and likes and doesn&#39;t helpHelpless let the person want to cry bitterlyMy wants with you togetherThe dynasty wears a happiness to walkBe like the lover sort in brief sweetMy wants to separate with you notHow to give up easilySay you to forget
1、Keep at your side
See your every smiling face
Smile so sweetly
It is he that has given you oath
Do not dare to complain about
All that I am perfectly willing
Perhaps have one day
You can see my love
There are one o&#039;clock in one day
You have gone far gradually
I am but like the atmosphere is neglected
Only blame my love not brave enough
All the time reticent reliance which has done you
Let everything be never heard of since then
How should the past everything be unlocked
I&#039;m just so in love...
Keep at your side See your every smiling face
Smile so sweetly It is he that has given you oath
Do not dare to complain about All that I am perfectly willing
Perhaps have one day You can see my love
There are one o&#039;clock in one day You have gone far gradually
I am but like the atmosphere is neglected
Only blame my love not brave enough
All the time reticent reliance which has done you
Let everything be never heard of since then
How should the past everything be unlocked
I&#039;m just so in love With a girl who&#039;s...
1, not enough brave
Guard to nearby look your each smiling face at you
Smile so sweet is that he gives you covenant
Probably and one day I love you and can see
A day 1 points you gradually walk far
I but the image air be neglect
Blame me of love not enough braveness
The always voiceless earth makes you of lean
Each and Everyday I wanna have you next...
1, not enough brave
Guard to nearby look your each smiling face at you
Smile so sweet is that he gives you covenant
Probably and one day I love you and can see
A day 1 points you gradually walk far
I but the image air be neglect
Blame me of love not enough braveness
The always voiceless earth makes you of lean
Each and Everyday I wanna ha...
1, insufficiently is brave Defends looks at your each smiling face in your side Smiled that sweetly is he has given you the pledge Does not dare to have the complaint all is I is willing Perhaps one day I like you being able to see Day you gradually walk far I am actually neglected like the air Only blames me the love insufficiently being brave Continuously silences makes your dependence Let all like a stone dropped into the sea Baby now I need you by my side How should the past all let loose Without you I can&#039; T fall in love again Til the end of time In a world so close to me I&#039; M just so in love With a girl who&#039; S in my heart Each and Everyday I wann...
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手请进来帮忙翻译成中文
英语高手请进来帮忙翻译成中文
Robert Frost was perhaps one of the most popular and beloved of the twentieth century American poets.In many ways his works are related to nature and his New England surroundings.To Frost,nature is a source of wisdom as well as a source of joy.Nearly every poem he wrote is filled with a sense of nature's reality,her beauty,her threat,and the meaning she has to man.He ever said"Literature begins with geography."
Robert Frost() was born in San Francisco,California.His father,a journalist and local politician,died when Frost was about eleven years old.His Scottish mother picked up her career as a schoolteacher to support her family.The family lived in Lawrence,Massachusetts,with Frost's grandfather,William Prescott Frost,who gave his grandson good schooling.In 1892 Frost granuated from a high school and attended Darthmouth College for a few months.Over the next ten yeras he held a number of jobs,working in a textile mill and teaching Latin at his mother's school.In 1894 the New York Independent published Frost's poem My Butterfly.
From 1897 to 1899 Frost studied at Harvard University,but left without receiving a degree.When he sent his poems to the Atlantic Monthly they were returned with this note,"We regret that the Atlantic has no place for your wonderful poems."
In 1912 Frost went to England.There he published his ferst collection of poems,A Boy's Will,at the age of 39.It was followed by North Boston(1914),which gained international reputation.The collection contains one of Frost's best--known poems,Mending Wall.
As a four--time winner of the Pulitzer Prize,Frost did not receive these recognitions until his later years when his poetic brilliance was finally recognized.
罗伯特·弗罗斯特也许是二十世纪美国最受欢迎的诗人。在他的作品大都都与自然和他在美国生活的环境有关。对弗罗斯特而言,大自然是智慧之源也是快乐之源。几乎他的每一首诗都写了一种自然观,自然的美、自然面临的危胁,和自然对人类的意义。他曾经说过:“文学始于地理。”
罗伯特·弗罗斯特()出生于美国加利福尼亚的圣弗朗西斯科(旧金山)。他的父亲是一个记者,也是一位政客,在弗罗斯特11岁的时候去世了。他的母亲是苏格兰人,她做教师工作来养家。他的祖父威廉·普雷斯科特·弗罗斯特为他提供了良好的学校教育。1892年,弗罗斯特高中毕业,在Darthmouth大学学习了几个月。之后,在长达十年的时间里他经历着各种不同的工作,在纺织厂工作,在母亲任教的学习教书。1894年,纽约发表了弗罗斯特的一首诗《我的蝴蝶》。
从1897年到1899年,弗罗斯特在哈佛大学学习,但是,他离开的时候并没有取得学位。当他把他的诗寄给大西洋月刊时,他们的回复是:“我们很遗憾,大西洋月刊不能发表你优美的诗。”
在1912年,弗罗斯特去了英格兰。在那里,他发表了他的第一部诗集《一个男孩的志愿》,那时他39岁了。接着,1914年,他去了北波斯顿,在那里,他获得了国际声誉。他的诗集包含了他最著名的诗——《补墙》。
作为诺贝尔奖的四次获得者,弗罗斯特直到他的诗歌天赋被认可才被人接受。
的感言:. 相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (1)
罗伯特·弗罗斯特或许是20世纪最受欢迎和喜爱的美国诗人之一。他的作品在许多方面与自然环境和他的新英格兰周围的事物。对于弗罗斯特来说,自然是智慧以及快乐的源泉。几乎每首他写的诗都充满一种自然的现实,她的美丽,她的威胁,她对人的意义.。他曾经说过“文学从地理开始。”  罗伯特·弗罗斯特(1874 - 1963)出生在加州的旧金山。他的父亲是一个新闻记者和当地的政治家,死在他大约11岁的时候。他来自苏格兰的妈妈成为了一个教师供养她的家庭。这个家庭和他的爷爷,威廉*普雷斯科特*弗罗斯特居住在马萨诸塞州的劳伦斯,他给了他的孙子很好的教育。在1892年弗罗斯特从高中毕业并且进入达特茅斯学院就读了几个月。在接下来的10多年里他担任了许多不同的工作,包括在在一家纱厂工作和在他母亲的学校教拉丁文。1894年纽约独立报发表了弗罗斯特的诗歌《我的蝴蝶》。  从1897年到1987年,弗罗斯特在哈佛大学学习,但没有得到学位证书就离开了。当他将他的诗作发给《大西洋月刊》时,它们被寄回了,同时寄回的还有这样的字样:“我们很遗憾《大西洋月刊》没有地方发表您的精彩诗歌。”  在1912年弗罗斯特来到英国。在那里,他出版了他的第一本诗集——《孩子的意愿》——在他39岁的时候 .。接下来是《北波士顿》(1914年),这部诗集为他取得了国际声誉。这部诗集包含一首弗罗斯特已知的最好的诗歌——《缝补墙》。  作为一个四次获得普利策奖的人,弗罗斯特没有收到这些对他正确的认识,直到他的晚年,他的精彩诗歌才最后得到了承认。
译得真好!支持本团的回答!!!!
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号高手进来翻译一下英语!!
点击蓝色purchase 是购买的意思 BY upgrading to basic edition 是指更新到基础版本下面是指更新到高级版本右边上面是指更新到专业版本 右边下面是指想要申请一个免费试用代码具体是基础:1 不限制数量的标准模式运行 2 有限在线使用功能 3 有限的离线使用功能高级版 1无限数量的标准模式运行 2全方位在线功能 3 所有...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语高手进来帮我翻译一下!
英语高手进来帮我翻译一下! 5
Interests: Directing, editing, drawing, photography and anything to do with art
Other Profession: All around artist. I do photography, direct, edit, music, etc.
Credo: "The only person you battle in life is yourself."
1998 1st PlaceBlaze Battle, Miami Florida
Daniel “CLOUD” Campos first discovered B-Boying outside of a bowling alley in San Diego, CA. He remembers, “I was playing on the monkey bars. Some kids were across the street in a semi circle and one was in the middle doing a flare. I was amazed. I said to my older brother Kevin aka Deft-One, ‘Oh my God! Did you see that?’ and he looked down at me and said ‘Yeah, that's called breaking. I can do that.’ And I said ‘Yeah right.’ Then my brother did windmills! I looked at my brother like he was a hero. He was so cool to me!”
CLOUD began B-Boying when he was just 11 yrs old. Support from his family was already built in because both of his brothers, Deft One and A-Ron 1 are B-Boys. They refer to themselves as 3 Brothers Grim.
After a friend pointed out the resemblance between Campos and the character “Cloud” from the Final Fantasy 7 video game, the name CLOUD started to stick with him. He elaborates, “For me it means when a cloud floats across the sky, it's forever shifting and changing forms creating pictures and paintings in the sky. That's what I try to do when I dance. Clouds have many different moods like rain, thunder, lightning, power, bright, beauty and so on. I try to combine all of that in me every time I step on a floor.”
At the age of 26, CLOUD has already enjoyed great success as a professional dancer, touring the world and working with universally famous pop star Madonna! He appears on both of her DVDs “The Confessions Tour” as well as “I’m Going to Tell You a Secret”. Commercially he played the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz in a General Electric commercial and appeared in a Wrigley’s gum commercial. In 2010, look for him on the big screen when feature film “Step Up 3D” hits the movie theaters.
Dancers who have heavily influenced him include Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly but he also includes Bruce Lee and Charlie Chaplin as influences and considers them to be dancers, too. Dance-wise CLOUD says, “I'm into whatever feels good and comes out naturally - however my body reacts to whatever music is playing.”
Besides dancing he enjoys many other art forms outside of Hip Hop including directing, editing, drawing, photography and anything that has to do with creating art. CLOUD credits Hip Hop as what first inspired him and opened him up to be more creative.
2009 will be CLOUD’s first year battling in the RED BULL BC ONE. Being selected is a big honor for him and he appreciates that only a select group of the world’s best is invited. He looks forward to the battle recognizing, “It’s a great opportunity to inspire the youth and to find personal inspiration within the talent that will be attending.”
When asked about his goals on the battlefield he details, “To not defeat myself and remember that dancing is supposed to unite us, not separate us.” He jokes that he has to remember to breathe when competing and of course, to let his soul (and not his mind or his ego) dance through him. He wants to make sure not to get ahead of himself and not let his ego get the best of him. To date, winning the 1998 Blaze Battle is CLOUD’s most memorable victory.
He is excited that this year’s RED BULL BC ONE will take place in New York City because he loves the diversity one finds there. CLOUD observes, “Every culture in the world lives there. It's just so real. There’s artistry in everything. It's a city that has a unique flow. It's a city that dances. It has no limits or boundaries, which gives you energy free from judgment that allows you to express yourself.”
On RED BULL BC ONE judging, CLOUD hopes the judges will look for the artistry of the dancer. He explains, “Not by what the dancer is doing but where it comes from when he is doing it. I hope that the judges don't get blinded by big fancy tricks and crowd reactions and remember where B-Boying or any dance form comes from…the heart.”
To his competitors CLOUD declares, “I just hope that everyone comes with great positive energy. I don't care about winning. I just care about having amazing experiences and inspiring others and in return being inspired.”
信息。  爱好:指导、编辑、绘画、摄影、和艺术    其他职业:周围的艺术家。我搞摄影、直接、编辑、音乐等。    有这么一条金科玉律:只要”的只有你自己生命中战斗。”    标题    1998年第一名  大火战斗,迈阿密佛罗里达  简介    丹尼尔。“云”坎波首次发现了保龄球馆外的街舞在圣地亚哥,CA。他回忆道:"我正在单杠上。有些孩子在街上半圈和一个正在做一团火光。我很惊讶。我说,我哥哥,”凯文aka Deft-One哦!我的上帝!你看到了吗?”他低头看着我说:“是的,这叫做断裂。我可以做。',我说的是对的,那么我哥哥做风车!我看着我的哥哥喜欢他是个英雄。他太酷了!”    当他开始街舞云只有11岁。从他的家庭是支持已建成的,因为它们都在他的兄弟们都大,轻便,A-Ron B-Boys 1。他们称自己为三兄弟严峻。    指出了一个朋友后,坎波和性格相似的“云”最终幻想7视频游戏公司名称、云开始支持他。他阐述了,对于我来说,这意味着当云漂浮在空中,它是永远的转变,改变形式创造图画和绘画在天空中飞翔。这正是我尝试去做的时候我跳舞。云有许多不同的心情像雨、防雷、闪电、电力、明亮、美容等。我试着把所有在我每次我踩到地板上。”    26岁的云已经有了很大的成功,作为一个专业舞者,游览世界和普遍的著名歌星麦当娜!他似乎对她的dvd“告白巡演”以及“我要告诉你一个秘密。”他打了一个稻草人从商业《绿野仙踪》在通用电器公司的商业和出现在一箭牌口香糖商业。到2010年,寻找他的大屏幕上台阶的时候故事片"三维“打电影院。    那些有严重影响他的演员包括弗雷德·阿斯泰尔和基因凯利,但他还包括李小龙,查理。卓别林作为影响,认为他们是舞者。Dance-wise云说,“我都感觉良好,出来-但是我身体的自然反应任何音乐是玩。”    除了跳舞,他享受许多其他艺术形式的嘻哈之外,包括指导、编辑、绘画、摄影以及任何与创造的艺术。云是先学分嘻哈启发他打开了,更有创造性的事情。    2009年将云的第一年在公元前红牛搏斗。被选为他是一个巨大的荣誉,他欣赏,只有一个选择集团是世界上最好的邀请。他盼望能识别”的战役,这是一个伟大的机会来激励青年和找个人灵感的人才会内参加。”    当被问及他的进球,在战场上的细节,”他对自己没有失败,记住,舞蹈是应该能使我们团结在一起,而不是把我们分开。”他开玩笑说,他必须记住呼吸,当然,让自己的心灵(心灵或他自己,而不是通过自我)的舞蹈。他想要确保不会走在自己,不要让他的自我得到最好的他。到目前为止,赢得了1998年火焰战争是云最令人难忘的胜利。    他兴奋的是,今年的红牛车队的银行客户(BC)一个发生在纽约,因为他爱的多样性发现那里。云:“世界上每个文化生活。它是真实的。有艺术性的东西。这是一个城市,具有独特的流量。这是一个城市,舞蹈。它没有限制,或者给你能量的边界免于判断,允许你表达自己。”    在公元前红牛人判断、云希望法官将寻找艺术性的舞蹈家。他解释说,“没有什么舞者正在做的,但它从哪里来的时候,他正在做它。我希望不要盲目的法官由大特技和群众反应,记得在跳街舞或任何形式的心来自…。”    他说,“我竞争者云仅仅希望大家都以极大的积极的能量。我并不在乎赢球。我只关心有了不起的经历和激励他人同样被鼓舞。”
的感言:高科技啊
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 中译英在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐