in the dictionaryy is m...

填空题英语八年级用所给词的适当形式填空I was busy __(babysit) my sister yesterday.There are going to be two__(match) in our school next week.Which is__(exciting),the football match or the basketball match?The dictionary is __(help) to English study.Daniel gave m_百度作业帮
填空题英语八年级用所给词的适当形式填空I was busy __(babysit) my sister yesterday.There are going to be two__(match) in our school next week.Which is__(exciting),the football match or the basketball match?The dictionary is __(help) to English study.Daniel gave me this __(invite) letter.
(1)I was busy (babysiting) my sister yesterday.be busy doing sth)(2)There are going to be two (matches) in our school next week.(3)Which is (more exciting),the football match or the basketball match?因为这里是两个比赛之间的比较,所以要用比较级)(4)The dictionary is (helpful) to English study.因为be helpful to是一个词组)(5)Daniel gave me this (invited) letter.因为letter是名词,需要一个形容词来修饰它,所以用invited)
babysiting
more excitinghelpfulinvation
babysitingmatches more execting helpful invitation
(invitation letter 译为“邀请信”)
was busybabysiting
(babysit) my sister yesterday.There are going to be two more exciting(match) in our school next week.Which ishelpful(exciting),the football match or the basketball match?The dictionary is helpful(help) to English study.Daniel gave me this
invation (invite) letter.
您可能关注的推广用look 的相关短语填空 ____!there is danger ahead please___the word in the dictionary.i have to___my mother at home .she is not feeling well I'm____visiting the Great wall.Don't ____the window in class.—What are you _______?—My penPlease________the blackboard.He________百度作业帮
用look 的相关短语填空 ____!there is danger ahead please___the word in the dictionary.i have to___my mother at home .she is not feeling well I'm____visiting the Great wall.Don't ____the window in class.—What are you _______?—My penPlease________the blackboard.He__________my brotherLet me_________,please.He_____,but didn't see anyone
Look 看look at 看look after 照料looking forward to 盼望look out 往外看looking for 寻找looks like看起来像have a look 看一下looked around 到处看
您可能关注的推广Octopuses or octopi? What's the proper plural?
Try to solve the classic tentacled question of English
What is the correct way to say the plural of octopus, octopi or octopuses, or . . . ?
PreviousWords of the Day
How about tenebrific?
Diversions[dih-vur-zhuhnz]
Word Dynamo Crossword Great Scrabble terms
More Ways to Play
For your Reference
How is this slang term evolving?
NEW Premium App
Over 3,400,000 fun and helpful must-have content pieces on the words you are searching. All upgrades now included for one low price!
Suddenly Popular
Suspiciously strong searches:
Know how to use these common symbols?
Discover Our Greatest SlideshowsI'm not sure whether this is the room ______ she left her dictionary.A.where B.that C.which D.in that回答加解释._百度作业帮
I'm not sure whether this is the room ______ she left her dictionary.A.where B.that C.which D.in that回答加解释.
A.I'm not sure whether this is the room ______ she left her dictionary.由题意知句知room后引导一个地点状语从句,故选where.that引导状语从句中只做纯粹的连接词,本题明显不行.而which是定语从句中的连接词,应首先排除.最后in that是在后面从句中有不及物动词如arrive等时才使用
D没这种搭配
同时从句与the room构成状语关系
where引导地点类定语从句,相当于in which。in that 引导原因状语。
这是一个定语从句,意思是我不确定这是不是她弄丢字典的那个房间。先行词是THE ROOM 后面是用来修饰房间的,THE ROOM 在后面句子中作地点状语 she left her dictionary in the room.
in the room 是地点。
A ==in which==in the room

我要回帖

更多关于 in the dictionary 的文章

随机推荐