pcanywheree basketba;;has...

帮我翻译一下这几个句子...where basketball has been played in parks,schools,and even in factories?his class was once asked to invent a new game that could be played indoors during the long winter.
血刺小伤nX
在哪里的公园,学校甚至工厂里都有人打篮球?他所在的班级被要求发明一项新的游戏,可以在漫长的冬季在室内玩的那种.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
如篮球已经发挥了,在公园,学校,甚至在工厂吗? 他的课曾经询问发明一种新游戏,可以起到室内的,在漫长的冬季
这篇阅读我好像做过从句一定要写全句子。。。篮球运动曾经在公园、学校甚至工厂进行?他的这门课程曾被认定为寒冬时可在室内进行的新型游戏
...where basketball has been played in parks,schools,and even in factories?...有人玩蓝球在公园,学校,和工厂。his class was once asked to invent a new game that could be played indoors during the long winter.他的班曾经要发明一个新游戏要再室内玩在这长冬假。
扫描下载二维码补全对话。John and Tim are very popular in Jason Middle School. They are not only good at studying, but also good at playing sports. Kay and Sue are talking about them. Kay: Hello. Sue! Sue: Hi. Kay! Kay: 1______ Sue: No. No one has told me about the match. 2______ Kay: Although the opposing (对抗的) team was strong, our school won at last. Sue: 3______ They are really good basketball players. Kay: Yes. They can play basketball better than others because they practice much more. I
always see them practicing on the playground in the gym and sometimes running around
the school track (跑道). Sue: 4______ Kay: Yes. And either John or Tim will be chosen as the Best School Athlete of the Year. Sue: Wow! 5______ Kay: I think so. A. Who won? B. How hard they practice! C. Where was the match held? D. They are cool, aren't they? E. How exciting the match was? F. Did you go to see the basketball game yesterday? G. I know that both John and Tim are on the team.
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
补全对话。John and Tim are very popular in Jason Middle School. They are not only good at studying, but also good at playing sports. Kay and Sue are talking about them. Kay: Hello. Sue! Sue: Hi. Kay! Kay: 1______ Sue: No. No one has told me about the match. 2______ Kay: Although the opposing (对抗的) team was strong, our school won at last. Sue: 3______ They are really good basketball players. Kay: Yes. They can play basketball better than others because they practice much more. I
always see them practicing on the playground in the gym and sometimes running around
the school track (跑道). Sue: 4______ Kay: Yes. And either John or Tim will be chosen as the Best School Athlete of the Year. Sue: Wow! 5______ Kay: I think so. A. Who won? B. How hard they practice! C. Where was the match held? D. They are cool, aren't they? E. How exciting the match was? F. Did you go to see the basketball game yesterday? G. I know that both John and Tim are on the team.
补全对话。John and Tim are very popular in Jason Middle School. They are not only good at studying, but also good at playing sports. Kay and Sue are talking about them. Kay: Hello. Sue! Sue: Hi. Kay! Kay: 1______ Sue: No. No one has told me about the match. 2______ Kay: Although the opposing (对抗的) team was strong, our school won at last. Sue: 3______ They are really good basketball players. Kay: Yes. They can play basketball better than others because they practice much more. I
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. F
5. D知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 pcanywhere 的文章

随机推荐