She needs few和a few区别 day...

Alice needed some money for a Mother’s Day present. She told her father abouther _21_. “If you would like to do some housework, I’ll _22 you. You can clean up theyard,” her father said. “You can also wash my car and Mum’s. _23 of them are_百度作业帮
Alice needed some money for a Mother’s Day present. She told her father abouther _21_. “If you would like to do some housework, I’ll _22 you. You can clean up theyard,” her father said. “You can also wash my car and Mum’s. _23 of them are really dirty.”Alice agreed and _24 on the yard until her father’s car was clean. “It’s too _25 that you don’t have time to wash Mum’s car today,” Dad said when he paid her.The next morning Alice _26 early. First she washed her mother’s car until it was clean. _27_ she went to the flower shop and came home in time to have breakfast. After the _28 Alice asked her mother to go to the garage(车库).“Wow,” Alice’s mother said. “_29 car is gleaming(闪闪发光的).”“Open the door, Mum,” Alice said.Alice’s mother opened the door. There on the seat she _30 a bunch of flowers. “Happy Mother’s Day!” Alice said.( B) 21. A. problem B. lessons C. interview D. question(C ) 22. A. believe B. protect C. pay D. cost(D ) 23. A. All B. One C. None D. Both( D) 24. A. woke B. imagined C. ran D. worked( A) 25. A. bad B. interesting C. exciting D. good(C ) 26. A. stood up B. lie down C. got up D. fell down( B) 27. A. If B. Then C. Or D. So(A ) 28. A. meal B. rain C. camp D. picnic(C ) 29. A. His B. Your C. My D. Their(D ) 30. A. threw B. watered C. caught D. found
小彬B0N363
acdaacbadd
第2.4题为什么
不是过去式
我知道wave是波浪的意思
他不是过去做的事
waved难道不是过去式?
哦呵呵没看见前面的agreed
这句话就是过去式好吧
呃呃😰😰
没看见刚才呵呵
还选b???
嗯嗯过去做的吗!
嗯嗯反正是过去式的那一个,你打的太乱了看着奋进worked是对的
给你拍一个
额(⊙o⊙)…发全的好不好选项
你只看4不就行了
不是都做了吗
扫描下载二维码03 March 2016,&&&
Judge Urtmelidze says he needs a few days to make a decision
A Hearing of Rustavi2"s case is underway at the City Court. Judge Urtmelidze addressed to Rustavi2"s lawyers at the sitting and asked them, how they know that he has already taken a decision. He underlined that after the sitting he will need a few days for making decision.