请将这篇英语短文翻译的大概意思说出来,不用...

请求能者翻译英文短文_英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:149,169贴子:
请求能者翻译英文短文收藏
In learning a foreign language, say English, one should first pay attention to speech, which is the groundwork of reading and writing. So it is much better to try to talk, even though you do make mistakes. But be careful not to let the ease with which you talk and understand other people prevent you from perfecting your use of the language.
在学习一门外语的过程中,讲外语,首先应该注重说,因为那是你阅读和写作的基础,所以你最好试着说出来,尽管会犯错。但要注意不要让语言的交流和理解力影响你对语言使用的不断强化和完善。
大概就是这个意思了
你这是个完型填空题吧。
这段短文前面部分我个人是这么翻译的:“学习外语,比方说英语,人们首先得注重说,因为说是读和写的基础。所以最好是多说多讲,尽管会犯错……”我觉得难译的是最后一句长句,个人觉得应该用意译的方法。但多年以来,我还没求得过理想的翻译。在此还望高手不吝赐教!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Apache Tomcat/6.0.33 - Error report HTTP Status 404 - type Status reportmessage description The requested resource () is not available.Apache Tomcat/6.0.33请帮我翻译一下这篇英语短文,谢谢,要快,最好不用翻译器哦
请帮我翻译一下这篇英语短文,谢谢,要快,最好不用翻译器哦
It was a dark and cold night. The taxi driver didn’t have even one passenger(乘客)all day. When he went by the railway station, he was glad to see a young man coming out with two bags in his hands. So he quickly opened the door of the car and asked, “Where do you want to go, sir?”
&“To the Star Hotel,” the young man answered. When the taxi driver heard that, he didn’t feel happy any more. The young man would give him only three dollars because the hotel was not far from the railway station. But suddenly, he had an idea. He took the passenger through many streets of the city.
& After a long time, the car arrived at the hotel at last. “You should pay me fifteen dollars.” the car driver said to the young man. “What? Fifteen dollars! Do you think I’m a fool(傻瓜)? Only last week, I took a taxi from the railway station to this same hotel and I only gave the driver thirteen dollars. I know how much I have to pay for the trip. I won’t pay you one dollar more than I paid to the other taxi driver last week.”
那是一个漆黑而又冷的晚上。出租车司机一整天都没拉带一个客人。当他经过火车站的时候,他很高兴地看见一个年轻男人手里拿了两个包出来。所以他快速地打开车门说:“先生你想去哪里呢?”
“去星星旅馆。”那个男人回答。当出租车司机听到这个的时候一点也不高兴。年轻男人只会给他3美元因为旅馆离火车站不远。但是突然地,他有了一个主意。他带着乘客穿过了城市的很多街道。
过了很长的时间,车最后到了旅馆门口。“你需要付给我15美元。”出租车司机对年轻男人说。“什么?15美元?你以为我是傻瓜吗?只是上个星期,我打了辆出租车从火车站到这个相同的旅馆我只给了司机13美元。我知道这次行程要多少钱。我不会给你比上周的司机多一美元的钱。”
在下才疏学浅。。大概意思就是这样的(应该就是这样的。。)
这是一个既黑又寒冷的夜晚。出租车司机一整天都没有拉一位乘客。当他去火车站的时候,他很高兴地看到一个年轻人拿着两个包从火车站走出来。于是他很快地打开车门,问道:“你想去哪儿,先生?”
“星级酒店,”年轻人回答说。当出租车司机听到他的答复,他不再感到高兴。这个年轻人只会给他3美元的,因为旅店离火车站不远。但是突然,他有了一个主意。他载着这位乘客穿过了城市中的许多街道。
经过很长一段时间,那辆车最终到达了饭店。“你应该付我15美元。”这个小汽车的司机对年轻人说。“什么?15美元!你认为我是傻瓜?仅在上周,我就叫了一辆出租车从火车站到这同一家旅馆,我只给了司机13美元。我知道我不得不付这次行程的费用。我不会给你钱比上周的那个司机多一美元。”
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙写一篇初二的英语作文要求:未来会发生什么,是小孩不用去上学还是人们买东西不再需要钱呢?现在就对未来语言吧,吧心中50年后的世界大胆的说出来.80字左右_百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇初二的英语作文要求:未来会发生什么,是小孩不用去上学还是人们买东西不再需要钱呢?现在就对未来语言吧,吧心中50年后的世界大胆的说出来.80字左右
Life in the futureAs time goes by,there are going to be big changes in our everyday lives in the future.For example,As time goes by,there are going to be big changes in our everyday life.For example,when we are hungry,we don't need to cook in a hurry.Just take some pills,and everything will be OK.When we are free,we can go anywhere by spacecraft.It will be very cheap,just like taking a taxi now.And of course,if we want to see what is like under the sea,just travel down there in a flying object like UFO.Maybe there will be a lot of cities and people living there.I think it'll be very easy to travel anywhere,not only in our world,but also in space and in the deep sea.-
您可能关注的推广回答者:用英语说出房间物品的位置不少于10句话 英语作文带有中文意思的_百度作业帮
用英语说出房间物品的位置不少于10句话 英语作文带有中文意思的
There is a map on the wall .墙上有一幅地图.There is a light on my dask.在我的课桌上有一盏台灯.There are some books on the bookcase .书柜里有一些书.There are some flowers on the desk.课桌上有一些花.我就想到五句,不好意思!
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文翻译 的文章

随机推荐