急需啊!要关于国庆的英语短文翻译、散文、诗...

论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved国庆散文诗歌
国旗 &&& 升起来了,升起来了,升到万众瞩目的高度。 &&& 虽然没有惊涛骇浪,但有一种排山倒海的气势在起伏,有一种雷霆万钧的力量在激荡。 &&& 升起来了,万物在这个高度里陶醉! &&& 多么鲜红的高度,尊严从这里独领神州风骚,太阳就在灿烂里陪伴…… &&& 多么有力的凝聚,自信从五角星的光芒中笑傲风景,万物就在激情中生长,自信愈发坚强起来…… &&& 多么豪迈的情怀,期待从这种浪漫中孕育美好,龙的传人在伫立守望,期待愈发坚韧起来…… &&& 升起来了,升起来了,升起世人惊叹的目光。 &&& 这鲜艳的五星红旗哟,猎猎飘扬着半个世纪的辉煌,展示着神州风采! &&& 面对国旗,山,站起来;水,活起来;天,阔起来! &&& 面对国旗,每个生命都庄严起来、神圣起来,沿着国旗下的路向前延伸。 &&& 飘扬的国旗啊,您是我昼夜难眠的情感…… &&& 国歌 &&& 这是真的。 &&& 她容纳了神州大地百分之百的乐感,她的每一个音节都凝聚着东方民族的骨气,她的每一个音符都能够滋生咆哮的力量,她的每一个音律都爆发出东方雄狮的最强音! &&& 是的,每当民族到了最危急的时候,总要唱响这力量与信心之歌;每当五星红旗冉冉升起的时候,总要奏响这庄严和圣洁之歌;每当取得胜利和收获的时候,总要从内心深处吟诵这雄浑与骄傲之歌…… &&& 沿着这歌声潮头,我们驾驭着追求之舟,向着理想的彼岸航行。 &&& 每一个人生的码头都有我们金色的梦幻。 &&& 只要歌声不灭,我们总能挽起手来,摘取时代挂在亮丽之处的金牌! &&& 再一次唱响这不朽之歌吧。 &&& 一半是勇往直前的势不可挡的力量,一半是我们共同拥有的目光。 &&& 远方的地平线既是路的终点也是路的起点,在那里,这歌声还会与我们会合! &&& 国徽 &&& 赞美有时不需要歌唱,要用心聆听。 &&& 是的,我听到了麦穗在齿轮中生长的声音。 &&& 这个声音萦绕着一群红五星的光芒和一座城楼的文明。 &&& 文明都沐浴在这光芒和文明之中我深知泥土的真实和可靠,我深知钢铁的坚硬和骨气。 &&& 这泥土、这钢铁终于用她的赤诚和硬度支撑起了一个伟大民族的脊梁
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 /czzw/21550.html
相关阅读:关于国庆的英语短文
> 文章列表
关于国庆的英语短文
1关于国庆的英语短文
Oct.1st is the national day of China.In 1949.Oct.1st,was the first year of the national day of China.At that time,people were very happy,because China has been free ,the war has just stopped.We were the winner!Then every year of this day,people put the national flag out to celebrate.At the capital of China--Peking,there is a lot of people to parade and celebrate in the national day.Everybody was happy and very exciting.It was very lively.Do you want to know and see it?Come and visit us for the national day of China.十月一日是中国的国庆节,在1940年十月一日,是中国的第一年国庆节.在那时候,人们非常高兴,因为中国从此自由了,战争已经停止了.我们是胜利者!所以每年的这天,人们升起国旗庆祝.在中国的首都――北京,那里很多人们为能庆祝国庆节而骄傲.每个人都异常的兴奋.非常有生气.你想了解和来看吗?为我们中国的国庆节而来访吧!
2关于国庆的英语短文
the national day,is a important festival in china.we will fly five stars flag in the first day in tian'anmen square.and we also sing national anthem,too!and we can have a seven days.we are stay with our family in these days.we can relax at home and doing our homework or study!
带点中文翻译:
国庆节是一个很主要的中国传统节日.我们要在天安门广场上升国旗,唱国歌.我们有七天的假期!我们能够和自己的家人呆在一起,也能够在家休息、写作业、学习!
请采纳答案,支持我一下.
3关于国庆的英语短文
 At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people! With difficult we got on the bus and felt very crowed. The traffic was so bad too! It cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street. What were worse there were even more people! In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day! Next time I prefer to stay at home and study!
  众所周之,10月1日是国庆节。这天,我去逛了趟街,现在我就来说说我的所见所想。
  早上8点钟起床后,我就跟着妈妈来到了公交站,我的天这里人真多啊。好不容易才挤上了车,车里很拥挤。交通情况同样也很差。大约一个小时候后我们才来到了商业街。更糟糕的是,这儿的人更多!我觉得在国庆节这天出来逛街可真不怎么样啊!下次我还是呆在家里学习好了!
4国庆节英语日记带翻译
This year's National Day, unlike in previous years, everyone's vacation more healthy, more rational, more for a trip, and like to go to remote natural scenery, no longer rushing to Beijing, yunnan, jiuzhaigou. Discount period to buy TV sets, refrigerators, are less, that living conditions have improved, there is no need to assault shopping.
A few days ago I'm happy to play for a while, but on the last day of the accepting heart, finishing the work plan, sorting through the book, prepared with full enthusiasm and law of learning to meet the last quarter of 2011.
5有关国庆的英语作文
 October 1st is the national day of our country. This year, we have a golden week holiday for eight days. Besides, according to the new rules, all highways of our country are free of charge during the eight-day holiday. Therefore, many people choose self-driving tour, which expects to save much money. However, during these days we can see that the situation is not as good as expected.
Because of the huge traffic flow, tens of thousands of people catch traffic jam in highways, which rarely happened in the past. Besides, when they get to the destination, they find that they are crowed with people, which makes their trip worse. From TV or Internet, we can see that visitors of most famous scenic spots are far more than the maximum capacity.
Some people even fight with others. In addition, from this holiday, we can see many issues existing in the management of scenic spot. The managers do not do good preparation of this holiday, and their attitude towards visitors should be changed, especially those famous tourist attraction.
Therefore, many changes and improvements are expected to happen after this week, from our government to visitors.
6关于国庆的英语短文
Today is National Day.We have no classes. In the morning, I went to the Peoples Park with my mother.We had a good time. In the afternoon, I helped my parents to cook supper.I had a busy day today.
 OCT.1 2004 FRI SUNNY
 Today is National day, but I don’t feel any happy at all, just no reson. Last night I download the English Paper till 3AM ,sometime I want to give up.but in order to accomplish my dream.I can handle it.
 This afternoon I go to shiqi to visit a respectful teacher. On the way to shiqi, the street don’t crowd .I think it would be full of crowd of people in Festival. perhaps personal travel is encouraged at present.
 About 3:00PM I get to the destination――shiqi shiyan xiaoxue where she is a vice president .When I get to this place .I feel comfortable(My dream is to be a teacher) while I meet her .My teascher is get older. That is life. And then some exciting is brush to me. This sence is unexplained. We talk about life, work, love & future. From this talking I sincerely know everyone has his life. I know if I want to success I need pay twice or even more hard work. My teacher give me some advice too . Everything is change, the matter is that the change is to be good or bad. WORK HARD TANDTX---I SAY TO MYSELF.
 At 5.00PM I’m on my way to the hometown――Xianjiao. This evening I go on practicing.
7有关国庆的英语作文
 The year is the annual National Day on October 1, the birthday of our great motherland. Along with ups and downs, its been 55 years of our mothers, this day, this nation will celebrate the festival at the venue. Early in the morning, we go to school, at school, some students out of bulletin Some do greeting cards, open class meetings
Others through diaries, poems and other forms expressed her love for the motherland. National Day holiday, the students have to stay at home with Mom and Dad together, the cruise sites, the great cultural experience. Shop at the door with balloons and colorful flags, red, yellow and green:permeated with an atmosphere of jubilation. Everybody inside, in the original discount, launched a series of promotional activities.
Street sea, but also rank long car buying service, the fight must wait long periods. Scenic visitors like long, countless men, women and children in which to do that people have been taking advantage of the festive play out. Almost no empty parking places, restaurants, hotels, the revenue will be substantial.
Distant uncle, made a phone call to tell us that the Beijing National hot topic. I would like to go to Beijing to see Tiananmen Square, we see the face of great capital, and uncle, I have arranged to get together with the Beijing next summer.
National Day is a happy holiday, really raising peoples living standards rapidly. In her mothers embrace of the motherland, happiness to grow and wish the motherland mother always beautiful, always prosperous and wish the motherland has become more prosperous and developed.
8关于国庆的英语短文
 With the coming of national day, I have a one week holiday. I really expect to it, because it want to have a short trip during these days. I will travel to Jiuzhai Valley with my parents for three days.
 I have heard that the scenery of Jiuzhai Valley is very beautiful in autumn that it’s the best time to travel there. Autumn is my most favorite season so I want to enjoy the beauty of such a wonderful place. I do some preparations for this trip.
 For example, I search the Internet to see the travel raiders and I have known where the most attracting place is and where to live in. I am sure it will be a wonderful journey. There are only several days for the coming trip, but I have been too excited to wait.
9关于国庆的英语短文
The year is the annual National Day on October 1, the birthday of our great motherland. Along with ups and downs, its been 55 years of our mothers, this day, this nation will celebrate the festival at the venue.  Early in the morning, we go to school, at school, some students out of bulletin Some do greeting cards, open class meetings
Others through diaries, poems and other forms expressed her love for the motherland. National Day holiday, the students have to stay at home with Mom and Dad together, the cruise sites, the great cultural experience. Shop at the door with balloons and colorful flags, red, yellow and green :: permeated with an atmosphere of jubilation. Everybody inside, in the original discount, launched a series of promotional activities. Street sea, but also rank long car buying service, the fight must wait long periods. Scenic visitors like long, countless men, women and children in which to do that people have been taking advantage of the festive play out. Almost no empty parking places, restaurants, hotels, the revenue will be substantial.
 一大清早,我们便到了学校,在学校里,同学们有的出黑板报、画画;有的做贺卡、开主题班会;还有的通过日记、诗歌等形式纷纷表达对祖国妈妈的爱。国庆长假,同学们跟爸爸妈妈一起走出家门,游览名胜古迹,领略祖国的伟大文化。商店的门口悬挂着气球和彩旗,有红的、有黄的、有绿的……洋溢着喜庆的气氛。里面人声鼎沸,原来都在打折、开展系列促销活动。街上人山人海,就连坐车买票也要排着长长的队伍,打的也要等好长时间。风景区的游人有如长龙,不计其数,男女老少尽在其中,人们都趁着节日出来游玩。停车场几乎没有空位子,饭店,宾馆的收入一定十分可观。
 Distant uncle, made a phone call to tell us that the Beijing National hot topic. I would like to go to Beijing to see Tiananmen Square, we see the face of great capital, and uncle, I have arranged to get together with the Beijing next summer.
 远方北京的叔叔打来电话告诉我们,北京国庆热闹非凡。我很想去北京,看看天安门,看看我们伟大首都的面貌,我和叔叔已经约好明年暑假一起同畅游北京。
 National Day is a happy holiday, really raising peoples living standards rapidly. In her mothers embrace of the motherland, happiness to grow and wish the motherland mother always beautiful, always prosperous and wish the motherland has become more prosperous and developed.
 国庆节是一个快乐的节日,人民的生活水平真的提高得很快。我们在祖国妈妈的怀抱中,幸福、快乐地成长,愿祖国妈妈永远美丽、永远繁荣,愿祖国一年比一年兴旺、发达!
10有关国庆的英语作文
October 1st is the national day of our country. This year, we have a golden week holiday for eight days. Besides, according to the new rules, all highways of our country are free of charge during the eight-day holiday. Therefore, many people choose self-driving tour, which expects to save much money. However, during these days we can see that the situation is not as good as expected.Because of the huge traffic flow, tens of thousands of people catch traffic jam in highways, which rarely happened in the past. Besides, when they get to the destination, they find that they are crowed with people, which makes their trip worse.
11关于国庆的英语短文
National Day is coming,I'm planning to have a great vacation.First,I have to do my homework.I'll spend two days doing it.Mybe I'll have some problems,I'm going to ask my teachers.After do that,I'm going to the countryside.I hope I can meet some new friends there.I lobe nature,I'm enjoying the grass,the forest and the rivers.I believe I can foreget all my problems.I can sleep a lot and rent some vdios.A great vacation,I can't wait!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文翻译 的文章

随机推荐