翻译下面的英语短文翻译,要快,并且准

翻译英语短文要准确 也要快英语好的快来_百度知道
翻译英语短文要准确 也要快英语好的快来
Austin makes friends with many kids .His warm smile encourages people to donate monerAustin Pierce is an amazing child.He can lightup a room with his smile and always wants to make others happy.He gets so much confidence through taking part in Special Olympics and competing in bowling,swimming and track and field.Through Special Olympics. Austin tries his best to raise over 3000 dollers for Special Olympics .It is not easy for him to do that because he has to be in the wiheelchair but he always wants to try.He loves taking part in Special Olympics
Austin tries his best to raise over 3000 dollers for Special Olympics .He can lightup a room with his smile and always wants to make others happy,Austin makes friends with many kids .He gets so much confidence through taking part in Special Olympics and competing in bowling.He is the insoiration behind his sister setting up her own project,Calista Cares.He loves taking part in Special Olympics.He loves to help make crafts,but his favourite way to help is by baking for the bake sale.
Austin has been an insoiration to every one around him,swimming and track and field.Through Special Olympics,to raise money for Crawford County Special Olympics and he enjoys helping her out in any way he can .It is not easy for him to do that because he has to be in the wiheelchair but he always wants to try.His warm smile encourages people to donate money完整篇Austin Pierce is an amazing child
提问者采纳
斯汀皮尔斯是一个了不起的孩子、但是为了义卖他最喜爱的办法是通过发酵.(绝对不是用翻译器,对他来说是不容易的。通过参加特奥会和参与保龄球,翻译器翻的不通顺,是为克劳福德县特奥筹钱后有的灵感.并且他喜欢用任何他可以想到的办法帮她分担工作。他能用他的微笑照亮周围的一切,是对照着自己翻的。他是在他的妹妹建立她自己的项目--Calista Cares,因为他仍坐在轮椅上,希望亲能满意,奥斯丁与许多孩子成为了朋友。他喜欢帮助制作工艺品,他获取了许多信心。奥斯汀尽力为特殊奥林匹克运动会筹得的钱超过了3000美元,他喜欢参加特殊奥林匹克运动会,并且总是想使别人开心快乐!对了有个单词应该是inspiration而不是insoiration。通过特殊奥林匹克运动会,但他总想试一下.他温暖的微笑鼓励着人们去捐献.
奥斯汀为他周围的人带来了鼓励、游泳和田径等一系列的比赛
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
奥斯汀尽力筹得超过3000 dollers特殊奥林匹克运动会是不容易的。他喜欢参加特殊奥林匹克运动会,他的微笑和总是想让别人快乐,奥斯丁交朋友许多孩子、游泳和田径。通过特殊奥林匹克运动会奥斯汀皮尔斯是一个了不起的孩子,他这样做。他一很有信心通过参与特奥参加保龄球。他能一只火柴足够照亮足球场那么大的房间。应该是这样。他温暖的微笑鼓励人们捐赠moner,因为他在wiheelchair但他总是想试一试
奥斯汀皮尔斯是一个了不起的孩子。他能一只火柴足够照亮足球场那么大的房间,他的微笑和总是想让别人快乐。他喜欢参加特殊奥林匹克运动会。他一很有信心通过参与特奥参加保龄球、游泳和田径。通过特殊奥林匹克运动会,奥斯丁交朋友许多孩子。奥斯汀尽力筹得超过3000 dollers特殊奥林匹克运动会是不容易的,他这样做,因为他在wiheelchair但他总是想试一试。他温暖的微笑鼓励人们捐款。奥斯汀已经成为了一种insoiration对每一个人在他周围。他是在他的妹妹insoiration建立自己的项目,女友卡莉斯塔的忧虑、县为筹集资金克劳福德特奥他喜欢帮助她在任何可能。他喜欢帮助工艺品、他最喜爱的办法来帮助是由发酵为义卖会。
奥斯汀皮尔斯是一个了不起的孩子。他能一只火柴足够照亮足球场那么大的房间,他的微笑和总是想让别人快乐。他喜欢参加特殊奥林匹克运动会。他一很有信心通过参与特奥参加保龄球、游泳和田径。通过特殊奥林匹克运动会,奥斯丁交朋友许多孩子。
奥斯汀尽力筹得超过3000 dollers特殊奥林匹克运动会是不容易的,他这样做,因为他在wiheelchair但他总是想试一试。他温暖的微笑鼓励人们捐赠无核原生物。
奥斯汀皮尔斯是一个了不起的孩子。他能一只火柴足够照亮足球场那么大的房间,他的微笑和总是想让别人快乐。他喜欢参加特殊奥林匹克运动会。他一很有信心通过参与特奥参加保龄球、游泳和田径。通过特殊奥林匹克运动会,奥斯丁交朋友许多孩子。
奥斯汀尽力筹得超过3000 dollers特殊奥林匹克运动会是不容易的,...
参考资料:
你这里有很多打错的单词,以后要注意别打错
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快! My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快!
My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the last day of May today. It is_百度作业帮
帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快! My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快!
My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the last day of May today. It is
帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快! My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the帮帮忙,把下面的短文翻译成英语!有追加分!要快!
My name is Sara. I'M from America. It is the last day of May today. It is Grandma's birthday. Father, mother and I go to see her. She lives with my uncle in a village not too far away. Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and some flowers. Then we go to her home by bus. Grandma and uncle are very glad to see us. We give the presents to Grandma and say " Happy birthday to you! " She is very happy. Then we sit down to talk. Uncle goes to prepare lunch. The meal is very nice. We all enjoy it very much. At four o'clock in the afternoon, we say goodbye to them and go back home.
我的名字叫莎拉,来自美国.今天是五月的最后一天,是奶奶的生日.爸爸、妈妈和我去看望了她.她和我叔叔住在不远的一个村子里.早上很早的时候我们买了生日蛋糕与鲜花.然后我们坐公交车去了她家.奶奶和叔叔看到我们很高兴.我们把礼物给奶奶,然后说“生日快乐”.她很高兴.然后我们坐下来聊天.叔叔去准备午餐.饭做得很好吃,我们非常喜欢.下午四点钟的时候我们跟他们告别回家.
扫描下载二维码翻译下面的短文 速度要快_百度知道
翻译下面的短文 速度要快
something I had always been dreaming of doing but never believed I could do, he wrote many short stories and always brought them to school for Mrs.Brach to evaluate.She was encouraging , I had no idea of who I was or what I was going to be, Dalkoff was terribly shy.He had few friends and no self-confidence.One day:“This is good writing, his English teacher.“After reading her note:As a boy in Rock Island.”he said, I went home and wrote a short story.” Over the rest of that year in school, or what grade Mrs.Branch gave him.What he does remember is the four words Mrs.Brach wrote in margin(空白处)of the paper.“She was just what I needed .”Dalkoff said, Ruth Brach, perhaps?”These words—said by a woman to a little boy who was obviously her son—were spoken because he had walked away from her.They boy returned.I recently heard a story from a man named Malcolm Dalkoff.For the last 24 years he has been a professional
writer.Here is what he told me, yet small moments sometimes last a very long time.And a few words—though they mean little at the time to the people who say them—can have great power.Dalkoff wrote his chapter and turned it in.Today he can not recall anything specialabout the chapter he wrote.
“Until I read those words“ Are you too stupid to do anything right, gave the class an assignment(作业).The students had been reading To Kill a Mockingbird.Now they were to write their own chapter that would follow the last chapter of the novel.”
Four words.They changed his life, tough and honest. His confidence grew.Dalkoff believes that none of this would have happened if that woman had not written those four words in the margin of his paper, his eyes down-cast.Not a big moment
我有更好的答案
“你太愚蠢的人做对一件事吗?”这words-said由一个女人一个小男孩显然是她的son-were说因为他离开her.They男孩回来了,他的眼睛down-cast。
不是一个大的时刻,也许,但小的时刻很长时间有时最后几words-though当时他们毫无意义的人说them-can拥有巨大的权力。
  最近我听到一个故事,从一个人,名叫马尔科姆Dalkoff.For过去的24年,他成为了一名专业writer.Here就是他所告诉我的:
 作为一个男孩,在岩石岛,是非常shy.He达柯夫没有什么朋友,没有self-confidence.One天,他的英语老师,露丝Brach,给课堂作业(作业),学生阅读他们杀了一个Mockingbird.Now来写他们自己的那一章都会跟最后一章的小说。
  达柯夫写了他的章节和把它in.Today他想不起来什么特别的
作为一个男孩,在岩石岛,达柯夫十分shy.He很少有关于本...
用软件翻译处出来的要是顺
我就不问了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快啊,翻译一下英语短文,不要电脑翻译的,要通顺的A businessman, who was very fond of music, was asked by a poor widow to give her some help. Her husband, who was a musician, had died, and left her very poor indeed. The businessman sa_百度作业帮
快啊,翻译一下英语短文,不要电脑翻译的,要通顺的A businessman, who was very fond of music, was asked by a poor widow to give her some help. Her husband, who was a musician, had died, and left her very poor indeed. The businessman sa
快啊,翻译一下英语短文,不要电脑翻译的,要通顺的A businessman, who was very fond of music, was asked by a poor widow to give her some help. Her husband, who was a musician, had died, and left her very poor indeed. The businessman saw that the widow and her daughter, who was with her, were in great distress. He looked with pity into their pale faces, and was sure that their sad story was true. 'How much do you want, my good woman?' said the businessman. 'Five dollars will save us,' said the poor widow, with some hesitation, after she thought for a few seconds. The businessman sat down at his desk, took a piece of paper, wrote a few lines on it, and gave it to the widow with the words, 'Take it to the bank you see on the other side of the street.' The widow thanked the man, and then quickly walked to the bank with her daughter, without stopping to read the note. The banker at once counted out fifty dollars instead of five, and passed them to the widow. She was amazed when she saw so much money. 'Sir, there is a mistake here,' she said. 'You have given me fifty dollars, and I asked for only five.' The banker looked at the note once more, and said, 'The check calls for fifty dollars.' The banker then asked her to wait a few minutes, while he went to see the businessman who gave her the note. 'Yes,' said the businessman, when he had heard the banker's story, 'I did make a mistake. I wrote fifty instead of five hundred. Give the poor widow five hundred dollars, for such honesty is poorly rewarded(奖赏) with even that sum.'
一个商人,非常喜欢音乐,曾经有一个很穷的寡妇请求他帮忙.她的丈夫是一个音乐家,已经过世了,只留下她一人,穷困潦倒.商人看见了那个寡妇和她的女儿,她们都在无尽的绝望之中.他带着歉意看着她们苍白的脸,而且确信她们说的故事是真实的.“您想要多少钱呢,亲爱的夫人?”商人说道.“五美元就可以拯救我们了”,在三思之后,带着些犹豫,贫穷的寡妇说到.商人坐在了桌子旁边,拿出一张纸,写了一些话在上面,然后交给寡妇,说“拿着它去街道另一边的银行.”寡妇谢过商人之后,和她的女儿快速的走到了银行,甚至来不及读那个条子.银行柜员立即数了50美元,而不是5美元,然后递给寡妇.当她看见这么多钱,她惊讶了.“先生,这弄错了”,她说到,“你给了我50美元,我要的只是5美元啊”柜员立刻再次看了下便条,然后说“这张支票就是说50美元的”柜员然后让她等几分钟,他去找那个给她便条的商人.“是的”,商人说到,当他听了银行柜员的故事后,“我确实犯了错误,我写了50美元代替了500美元.给那个穷寡妇500美元,因为她这么穷,但是她依然很诚实.”终于人工翻译完了,望采纳.
扫描下载二维码安徽高考英语阅读翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
安徽高考英语阅读翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&20到03​安​徽​高​考​英​语​阅​读​翻​译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩23页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖