初中英语同义句在线同义句i _always ve...

中考英语同义句转换练习题讲解_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 评价文档: 3页免费4页1下载券1页免费22页5下载券9页2下载券24页免费5页5下载券5页免费5页2下载券17页2下载券 喜欢此文档的还喜欢10页1下载券3页免费5页免费22页5下载券5页免费 如该文档侵权或违规 中考英语同义句转换练习题讲解| 把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: 普通尺寸(450*500pix) 较大尺寸(630*500pix) 你可能喜欢2014年中考英语总复习专项训练五(同义句转换)_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 评价文档: 24页免费3页免费11页免费4页免费2页免费9页1下载券5页5下载券18页2下载券22页1下载券8页2下载券 喜欢此文档的还喜欢10页免费9页免费5页1下载券10页免费10页5下载券 2014年中考英语总复习专项训练五(同义句转换)|中​考​英​语​总​复​习​专​项​训​练 把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: 普通尺寸(450*500pix) 较大尺寸(630*500pix) 你可能喜欢英语翻译同义句转化:1.They think she is the best singer.转换:They think _____________________.翻译句子:1.Our Chinese teacher _____________________.(对我们很严格)2.Tom ___________________.(意识到自己的错误)3.Susan ____________________.(更喜欢_百度作业帮 英语翻译同义句转化:1.They think she is the best singer.转换:They think _____________________.翻译句子:1.Our Chinese teacher _____________________.(对我们很严格)2.Tom ___________________.(意识到自己的错误)3.Susan ____________________.(更喜欢她的茶是热的)4.I will ________________________.(给你一些力量)5.1_________________________.(已呆在这儿好久了)直接翻译:1.我愿意和你一起分担你的困难.I'd like to __________________you.2.我不能给你回信,因为我有太多的作业要做.I can't ________________________.3.我确信他不想再写信给你了.I'm_____________________________________.好吧,我承认题目有些多了,呵呵,但是分还是很可观的呀, 同义句转化:she sings best翻译句子:1.is very strict to us.2.is aware of his mistake3.prefer hot tea4.give you some power5.have been here for a long time.直接翻译:1.我愿意和你一起分担你的困难.share the difficulties with2.我不能给你回信,因为我有太多的作业要做.reply to your mail since I've too much homework to do.3.我确信他不想再写信给你了.sure he will never write to you 同义句转化:of her as the best singer翻译句子:1.is very strict with us2.is aware of his mistakes3.prefers that her tea is hot.4.give you some power5.have stayed here for long直接翻译:1.share your difficulties with2.write back to you ,because there is too much homework to do.3.sure that he doesn't want to write to you again. 同义句转化:she sings best翻译句子:1.is very strict to us.2.is aware of his mistake3.prefer hot tea4.give you some power5.have been here for a long time.直接翻译:1.我愿意和你... 同义句转化:of her as the best singer翻译句子:1.is very strict/firm/hard/ with us2.was aware/conscious of his mistakes/realized his mistakes/3.prefers her tea that is hot.我都不懂什么意思你........ 同义句转化:of her as the best singer翻译句子:1.is very strict with us2.is aware of his mistakes3.prefers that her tea is hot.4.give you some power5.have stayed here for long<... 1.They think she is the best singer.转换:They think she sings best翻译句子:1.Our Chinese teacher is strict to us(对我们很严格)2.Tom has realized his mistakes.意识到自己的错误)3.Susan likes hot t... 1.she is one of the best singers.1.is strict with us.2.is aware of his mistake3.prefer hot tea4.give you some power5.have stayed here for a long time.1.share the difficul... 您可能关注的推广回答者:英语同义句在线转换1.she doesn't want to drink milk know.she doesn't ___ ___ ___milk now2.It takes about fifteen minutes on foot.It is about___ ___ ___3.the man upstairs always dropped his shoes on the floor,so the man downstairs couldn't get to sleep The man downstairs___百度作业帮 英语同义句在线转换1.she doesn't want to drink milk know.she doesn't ___ ___ ___milk now2.It takes about fifteen minutes on foot.It is about___ ___ ___3.the man upstairs always dropped his shoes on the floor,so the man downstairs couldn't get to sleep The man downstairs___ ___ ___get to sleep___the man upstairs didn't put his shoes ___on the floor 4.I woke up very late this morning,so I was late for school.5.This kind of medicine is much too expensive for poor people.the poor people___ ___ ___ ___this kind of medicine.6.He is sure to be on time I'm sure___ ___ ___on time.7.Mark Twain wrote the book.Mark Twain ___ ___ ___of the book.8.Everyone is healthy.___ one is ___ 9.Maths is more difficult than physics.Physics isn't___ ___ ___maths.10.Do you have a favorite band?___ ___a band___ ___ ___?11.His first visit to China was in 2000.He ___China___ ___ ___ ___in 2000.12.We are before you.You ___ ___ ___all.13.She sat nearest to the doctor's door.___ ___sat___to the doctor'sdoor___she did.14.Please stand in line.Please___ ___your___.15.You mustn't put the plastic bags here and there.You mustn't___the platic bags___.16.If you play football here you may kreak the windows.___play football here,___you may break the windows.17.It seems that our class is going to win.Our class ___ ___ ___.18.Jim doesn't know how he can swim.Jim doesn't know ___ ___ ___19.The weather in Elgland is never toi cold or too hot.The weather in English is ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___.20.His job is to be an assistant in a shop.He___ ___ ___ ___in a shop. 1:feel like drinking2:fifteen minutes 'walk3:wasn't able to because ,away4:I was late for school this morning because I woke up very late5:aren't able to afford6:he can be 7;is the writer8:no unhealthy 9:as difficult as10:is there you like best11:visited for the first time12:are behind us13:no one nearer than14:15:put anywhere16 don't or17:seems to win18how to swim19:neither too cold nor too hot 20works as an assistant这些都是很好的题 1:feel like drinking2:fifteen minutes 'walk3:wasn't able to because ,away4:I was late for school this morning because I woke up very late5:aren't able to afford6:he can be

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语同义句 的文章

随机推荐