英语作文写了以后,自己我也不知道的英语是否有错误...

哪位大虾给我一篇英语作文?要求120到150字之间。写关于人们对于失败的态度以及你自己的观点,就是怎样面对失败
哪位大虾给我一篇英语作文?要求120到150字之间。写关于人们对于失败的态度以及你自己的观点,就是怎样面对失败
In the world, I am sure that no one dare say he hasn't met any trouble all his life. So we must face failure. In fact, failure is not fearful, but important thing is how to face it correctly. Facing failure, people will never take their fate lying down.They will try their best to work harder and harder until at last they succeed.&&&& Not being courageous to face setbacks, people have no chance to enjoy the pleasure of success. So they have nothing to do but feel sad and empty all day and all night. In fact, they lose the chance of success themselves.&&&& My friend, whenever in trouble, please remember, "Failure is the mother of success."
其他回答 (1)
自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作
文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文
·英语六级作文
这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导最近写了一篇英语作文 知道有很多错误的地方但是不知道错在哪里 Handan impression two months ago,I frist came here.the sky very gloomy,the weather is colder than my hometown.In went to school the way,I saw all kinds of flowers in the street,they are so di_百度作业帮
最近写了一篇英语作文 知道有很多错误的地方但是不知道错在哪里 Handan impression two months ago,I frist came here.the sky very gloomy,the weather is colder than my hometown.In went to school the way,I saw all kinds of flowers in the street,they are so dim that those flowers have dust,handan air is very bad.One month ago,I first came dragon lake park.that day,I was alone in the park from morning until night,about at 7:000pm,taps began to spray,and neons began flicker.the scenery so beautiful.I am lucky I didn't miss it.Next day I came to congtai park,I saw the congtai very high,there are many decorate on the building.it gave me feeling is old.In general,handan is a good city.
百度翻译的,你自己看看吧.邯郸印象两个月前,我第一次来到这里.天空很阴暗,寒冷的天气比我的家乡.在去学校的路上,我在街上看到各种各样的花,它们是那么的暗淡,那些花有灰尘,邯郸的空气很不好.一个月前,我来到九龙湖park.that第一,我独自在公园里从早上到晚上,在7:000pm,水龙头开始喷射,和霓虹灯开始flicker.the风景很漂亮.我很幸运,我没有错过它.第二天,我来到了丛台公园,我看到了丛台很高,有许多装饰在它给我的感觉是老.总的来说,邯郸是个好城市.请看下我写的这篇英语作文 我知道有很多错的地方 但是不知道错在哪_百度作业帮
请看下我写的这篇英语作文 我知道有很多错的地方 但是不知道错在哪
字答:爸爸:好久都没有和你说说心里话了.而今天,我决定把心里话写下来,让你看到.爸爸,你知道吗,上了初中后,每当看到有赞美父爱的文章,我都不屑一顾.母爱我能真实的感受到,而父爱,我好久都不曾感受了.在近期的记忆中,疼爱我的是...有关环保的英语作文我要初中生可以写得出来的关于 环保的英语作文文章80到90个词语 不要出现错误_百度作业帮
有关环保的英语作文我要初中生可以写得出来的关于 环保的英语作文文章80到90个词语 不要出现错误
The report says lack of water in the future may result in several problems.It may increase health problems.Lack of water often means drinking waters not safe.Mr.Engelman says there are problems all over the world because of diseases,such as cholera,which are carried in water.Lack of water may also result in more international conflict.Countries may have to compete for water in the future.Some countries now get sixty percent of their fresh water from other countries.This is true of Egypt,the Netherlands,Cambodia,Syria,Sudan,and Iraq.And the report says lack of water would affect the ability of developing to improve their economies.This is because new industries often need a large amount of water when they are beginning.
A clean and healthy environment is important for ourselves now and for our children in the future. First of all, we must ensure that the air we breathe is clean. To do this, we should plant more trees...
您可能关注的推广回答者:我刚写了一篇作文,感觉很美,不知道有没有语法错误。_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:702,952贴子:
我刚写了一篇作文,感觉很美,不知道有没有语法错误。收藏
大家帮我把错误指出来吧,万分感谢!Just for my girl.&& The most important is what I am loving you. Because I afraid me to lonely. You are dangling in front of my face. I become wondering,and feel it what is final and happy lift of me.&& In fact, you are quite naughty, and always yelling in my ear. But you are baby in hand of me, pride in my heart, and the medicine of give me hope at me discourage moment.&& You have very beautiful eyelish, the advent of your tears with wink your eyes. So my heart begin to be cut and escape responsiblility for it everytime.&& My lovely and naughty girl. You are sweet and beautiful wound in my heart. I'm listening to you whether you are right or wrong, anyway the regulation is be regulated by you.&& My neither fat nor thin girl. You always hard to find a reason to lose weight. This life will be very promising. But I love you from the beginning to forever no matter how your face grow into.&&&&& 最重要的是我会爱你的,因为我害怕孤独。你在我面前晃来晃去的,我变得恍惚了,感觉这就是我最终的幸福生活。&&&&& 其实你真的是挺闹的,在我耳边大呼小叫。可你又是我手的宝,我心上的骄傲,在我灰心的时候给我希望的药。&&&&& 你有那么长的睫毛,眨一眨眼泪就掉下来。我的心开始如刀绞,每一次我都罪责难逃。&&&&& 我这坏坏的乖乖的女孩,是我心上甜蜜的伤口。你是对的,你是错的,反正规矩都是你定的呗。&&&&& 我那不胖又不瘦的宝贝,你总是拼命找减肥的理由,这种日子,很有奔头,只是你变成什么样子我都会一样爱你。
some are not sentences, you were just combining the words(just for some of course)
1 The most important,形容词作主语2 what I am loving you。是形容多爱?用how,或者你是对的,love what?这个用个进行时?3 I afraid me to lonely。afraid是形容词?longly是形容词,直接在to后面?或者改成 i am afraid of my loneliness.4 dangle?悬挂?吊着?容易产生误会吧5 always yelling ?一直叫,累死人的,把人吵聋了6 But you are baby .but,好像没有多少转折关系。7 in hand of ? in the hand of?8 the medicine of give me hope ??of是介词,合适? 如果是介词,那么这个give是不是也要改?9 at me discourage moment.me~~~~你这个太那个了实在没耐心了,你这个是机器翻译的?美死了
amazing post!!!!! up!!!!!
和你屌一样美!!
我了个去&&太吊了啊的&神马审美观啊N
niubility.....very
very very~~~amazing~~i am shocked~
各种晕 ...
回复:3楼谢谢啊&&
不过你说的也不完全对
我的第一句是 主语从句&&
还有下面你解释的也错了
不过还是谢谢你&&
实在。。。不怎么样。。没有什么美感很僵硬。和直译差不多,而且句式太单一还有各种语法错误