英文翻译:他们把秘密藏在心中的秘密各自心中

英语翻译第一篇:()我想对你说“可填写妈妈,爸爸,老师,同学等”第二篇:瞬间“领人感动的瞬间”第三篇:“以心组成一个成语或者词:孝心 心事 心中的小秘密”第四篇:“那个冬天”第五篇:“爱,有时很简单”还有帮我翻译下:.匡衡勤学而烛,邻居有烛而不逮,衡乃穿壁引其光,发书映光而读之.邑人大姓文不识,家富多书,衡乃与其佣作而不求偿.主人怪问衡,衡曰:“愿得主人书遍读之.”主人感叹,资给以书,遂成大学.作文要是最好短.能多短就多短.但一定要看上去像初中生写的.急用
 匡衡勤奋好学,但家中没有蜡烛照明.邻家有灯烛,但光亮照不到他家,匡衡就把墙壁凿了一个洞引来邻家的光亮,让光亮照在书上来读.同乡有个大户人家不识字,是个有钱的人,家中有很多书.匡衡就到他家去做雇工,又不要报酬.主人感到很奇怪,问他为什么这样,他说:“主人,我想读遍你家所有的书.”主人听了,深为感叹,就把书借给他读.于是匡衡成了大学问家.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码编辑点评:每个人都有那么一两个永远不会告诉别人的秘密。
What is that one secret that you can never share with anyone?有哪个秘密是你永远不会跟别人讲的?
获得2.5k好评的答案
The secret is that my mother had been harassed mentally and physically continuously by my father for the past 20 years.这个秘密就是我妈妈已经被我爸爸在精神和肉体上虐待长达二十年。
I belong to a sexist family in which females are taken for granted.我家里充满了性别歧视,女性被理所当然地歧视着。
Whenever my father hurt my mother I use to beg for mercy and also I use to get really scared and cry a lot but all in vain.每当我爸爸对妈妈施暴的时候,我会去求饶,而且我也会感到很害怕,不停地哭,但是这都没有用。
There were times I pray about someone at-least one person coming for our rescue.有几次我都在祈祷至少有个人能来救救我们。
A god or an angel or a relative or a family friend.神也好天使也好亲戚也好我们家的朋友也好。
But there was none perhaps angels exists in fiction only.大概是因为天使只存在于故事里,并没有任何人出现。
On 2012 at the age of 20 years I decided that this is it and I should take charge and act on it.2012年,也就是我20岁的那一年,我下定决心,认为我应该掌握主动权并且付出行动。
I confronted my father, told him to stop when he didn't I did became violent in-order to convince him I am very serious about my mother's protection ...he backed away.我站在我爸爸面前,告诉他不要再施暴了,如果他不停止的话,我就会反过来成为施暴者来让他相信我是认真想要保护我妈妈&&&&&&然后他退缩了。
Now it's about 4th year in running and he have never dared to think of hurting my mother in any way.现在4年过去了,他再也不敢想着去伤害我妈妈了。
I learned two things.从这里我学到了两件事。
1. Acting on something is way better than thinking about it (always).1、付出行动比深思熟虑要好得多(一直以来都是)。
2. The greatest gift a father can give to his child is to love his mother.2、一位父亲能给孩子最好的礼物就是爱孩子的母亲。
I also took a pledge for my inner peace to never hurt any female under any given circumstances.我也发誓,为了我的内心安稳,不论在任何情况下,我都不会去伤害任何女性。
获得350好评的答案@Koustav Bandyopadhyay
I never thought that I would ever say this, especially on such a platform.我从来没想过我会把这件事说出来,尤其是在这样一个平台。
I suffer from an Inferiority Complex.我深受自卑情绪的困扰。
When I see people better than me in any field, I feel a bit humiliated, subdued and intimidated, I die a bit inside.当我看到有人在任何领域比我优秀时,我就会觉得屈辱、抑郁以及恐惧,我心里会有点绝望。
No matter how much I pretend to be confident, there is always this little voice nagging and pulling me down, telling me inferior to others. This little insecurity pulls me down in every field I do, be it talking to people, or studying.不论我怎么假装我很自信,一直有个声音小声地絮叨着,告诉我,我比别人差劲,摧毁我的自信。这种微弱的不安全感在我尝试的所有领域都会摧毁我,不管是在与他人交谈还是学习的时候。
May be, I overreact, but I can't talk about it.也许是我反应过度,但是我没法把这件事讲出来。
声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。英文翻译:我对你的爱只会藏于心底,不会在说出来了
第633位访客
My love for you will only be hidden in the bottom of my heart,notout in the said
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我来帮你文爱、手淫高潮
My love for you will only be hidden in my heart, do not say it out
My love for you will hide in my heart and I will not speak it out forever.
扫描下载二维码if one day you can't find me 的翻译是:如果有一天你不能找到我 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
if one day you can't find me
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
如果有一天你找不到我
如果有一天你找不到我
如果有一天你不能找到我
如果有一天你不能找到我
如果一天您不可能找到我
相关内容&a你有没有注意到最近的案件被公布在网上了 Did you have note the recent case to announce on-line & a衢州市我的家乡,距离杭州做火车2个小时 The Chu chou city my hometown, does the train for 2 hours from Hangzhou & athe buyer shall open through a bank acceptable to the seller an irrevocable sight letter of credit to reach 。the seller 30 days before the month of shipment and to remain valid for negotiation in china
until the 15th day after the fores aid time of shipment 买家通过银行将打开可接受对卖主一个一成不变的即期信用状对伸手可及的距离。卖主30天在月发货之前和保持合法为交涉在瓷直到第15天在fores以后援助发货的时期 & a向别人虚心学习 正在翻译,请等待...
& ashe just gone from one characte
to the other 从一个字符去的她其他 & aFinished the first lession 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahe went there by his bike 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我一生中绝不会忘记这件事。 In my life cannot forget this matter. & atape
password 把您的密码录音 & a他们把秘密藏在各自的心中 They secret Tibet in respective heart & a别墅也可以是平的 The villa also may be even & aUndercover investigation by investigators is the make-up, dressed as a disguised means of ordinary people to cover their true identity and intentions of the investigation and detection. Undercover investigation in China's judicial practice, the use of particularly widespread. This undercover investigation of the advant 暗中进行的调查由调查员是构成,穿戴作为普通人假装的手段报道他们调查和侦查的真实的身分和意图。 暗中进行的调查在% & a我从一个比较单纯的中学生变为一个比较成熟的大学生 I become a quite mature university student from a quite pure middle-school student & athey will be asked to leave or they will not be let in 他们将请求离开或他们不会是进入 & aability to deliver minerals 能力交付矿物 & a距离使我困惑 From causes me to be puzzled & ai wish i could but my money is not sufficient,as i bought a new appartment 我祝愿我可能,但我的金钱不是充足的,我买了一栋新的公寓 & aRedeeming Gymbucks: January 19,
AM ET) - January 29,
PM ET) 正在翻译,请等待... & ais this the era of americanization or chinization 是这美国化或chinization时代 & a年龄在二十几 Age in two several & a可不拘地点 But does not arrest the place & aWe need adequate time to achieve our goals. It could be short-term, medium-term or long-term, depending on the type of goals to be achieved. Timeliness has been an important aspect in life. Therefore, we should allocate a time frame to avoid procrastination. It will be good if we can set a schedule for everything to be 我们需要充分时刻达到我们的目标。 它可能是短期,中期或者长期的,根据将达到的目标的种类。 实时性是一个重要方面在生活中。 所以,我们应该分配时间表避免耽搁。 如果我们可以设置日程表为了能将做的一切它将是好。 & a我是雨水 I am the rain water & a你的叔叔捷克最近晋升为公司经理并将度过他四十岁生日
写一封信表示最热烈祝贺 祝贺你对他的祝愿
希望他健康 富有快乐 在事业上取得更大的成就 Your uncle Czechoslovakia's will promote recently for company executive and passed his 40th birthday to write a letter to express congratulated you to his wish to hope warmly his health rich joyfully obtained a greater achievement at the enterprise & adepends upon depends upon & ain plastic 在塑料 & aFour,five,six, 四,五,六, & aRe: item JW-611W). 正在翻译,请等待... & a超市营业从上午8点到晚上9点 Supermarket business from morning 8 o'clock to evening 9 o'clock & a再见外公 Goodbye grandfather & a校教工停车和正常业务联系车辆的停车需求已经难以满足 The school teachers and administration staff parking and the normal service relation vehicles parking demand already with difficulty satisfied & a她变了(be change) She has changed (be change) & a谁哭 Who cries & athe economists compare the current price of textiles to the price of textiles in other countries 经济学家与纺织品的价格在其他国家比较纺织品的现价 & aDid you( )during the trip to Guilin, do a survey,a lot,have fun 做了您()在旅行期间到桂林,做勘测,很多,获得乐趣 & a除了我以外 正在翻译,请等待... & aI told you please don't worry about that really it's not a big problem trust me 我告诉了您不要担心对此真正地它不是一个大问题信任我 & aextensive subway, or surface monorail systems should be built for all the major cities. 应该为所有主要城市建立广泛的地铁或者表面单轨铁路车系统。 & a应缴费用. Should give the expense. & anot working not working & aKonkubiny konkubiny Kocham ci?, 正在翻译,请等待... & a由于我的车坏了,我过去一直步行去工作 Because my vehicle has gone bad, I pass walk continuously work & a因为他常常运动 Because of him frequently movement & ahave difficult to learning English 有困难到学会英语 & a自信给人勇气尝试,使人成功 Self-confidently for the human the courage attempt, causes the human to succeed & a世界上几乎所有的主要汽车制造厂家都意识到中国潜在的汽车市场 正在翻译,请等待...
& a中国厦门市湖滨北路国际金融大厦 Chinese Xiamen lake front north road international finance building & athe first man was younger than the other three,and he wus not strong 第一个人比其他三和他年轻wus不强 & a不知怎的算来算去都是个错误 Did not know how calculated calculated all is a mistake & a哪里有苦难,哪里就会有红十字会的成员 Where has the misery, where can have Red Cross's member & al wanna love you forever want to make the whole world the person who love you most 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIt is supposed that there is no life on the moon. 它应该没有生活在月亮。 & a让我们热烈欢迎领导讲话 Let us welcome the leader to speak warmly & a他几乎从来不会说一些很令人感动的话 He nearly always cannot speak some very moving speech & ahave difficult learning English have difficult learning English & a头发很漂亮 正在翻译,请等待... & aif one day you can't find me 如果一天您不可能找到我 &英语翻译“回忆,秘密,都藏在心中,期待某天与你再相逢”这句话
小夜爱小羽366
Erinnerungen, Geheimnisse, ich sie verstecken sich in meinem Herzen, ich hoffe, Sie wiederzusehen.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 藏在心中的秘密作文 的文章

随机推荐