under the weatherr in autu...

关于秋季的英语作文
发布时间: 16:45:46
来源:街道网
关于秋季的英语作文The Four seasonsA year has four seasons. Every season has three nths. The weather of one season is different frothat of any other. The life cycles of plants are controlled by the seasons.The first season is spring. The three nths in it are March, April and May. During that ti we have warweather and fine days. All plantse to life. Anils wake up frohibernation. It is ti for farrs to get ready for their fields.The second season is suer. The three nths are June, July and August. The weather is very hot and it often rains. People can go swiing and sightseeing. It is ti for all things to grow up.The third season is autu. The three nths are Septeer, October and Noveer. The weather bes cooler and cooler. Leaves begin to fall to the ground. It is the harvest ti for farrs.The fourth season is winter. Deceer, January and February are the three nths of that season. The weather is very cold, and st of the plants die at that ti. Sotis it snows. People can enjoy skating and skiing. But winter doesn' t stay with us for a long ti, for springes again soon.2An Autu Trip to Qianshan-千山秋游Last autu we took a trip to Qianshan by bus. It is about thirty les frothe city. We planned to put up in a hotel there in order to watch the sun rise the next rning.As soon as we got there, we began to cli up the untains. How great the sight is! We felt as if we had entered ather world full of beauty, peaeefulneand loveliness. There are hundreds of untains, one after another. there are gnificent cliffs, one above another. We clied up vigorously and breathed the fresh air greedily. As the sun was going down, we descended to a little hotel at the foot of the hill, where we had a big dinner, and then went to bed early so as to regain the energy ior the expedition next rning.Before daybreak, we reached the peak of the highest untain after a hard groping and cliing in the dark. Unaware of the cold wind, we stood tionlessly, with our eyes fixing at the hr end of the east. Suddenly thin ravs of red hue spread acrothe sky. As the rednedeepened, so sterious clouds ved acrothc sky, dividing heaven frothe earth. Just at this nt, up frothe brightening far east rose the sun. It was so red and yet so tender that we could gaze at it with naked eyes. and a slight applause frous. the azed spectators, rang through the peak. Up, up it rose, adding to itself strength and glory at every step. It dazzled with vigour, driving away darkness, cold, and sery frothe earth, and bring light, warh, and happo n.We werepletely azed at the wonder and the greatneof nature. We jued and shouted like innocent children and we bathed in the first rays of the sun with the peak till it was ti for our return.
赞助商广告:
频道总排行
频道本月排行Unit 3 Whats the weather like in summer?外研英语_文档库
文档库最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: & Unit 3 Whats the weather like in summer?外研英语
Unit 3 Whats the weather like in summer?外研英语
Word文档免费下载:
(共22页)
I can swim in summer weather 天气 Module 4 Activities and the weather Unit 3 What’s the weather like in summer? How many seasons are there in a ...本节课是主要通过句型What’s the weather like in spring,/summer/ autu...更多&&Unit 3 What’s the weather like in summer ?是七年级外研版英语(新标准...2013版外研版八年级英语上册Module 10 The weatherUnit 3_英语_初中教育_教育专区...Ask and answer the questions. 1. What is the weather like in Beijing? ...spring in spring 在春天 summer in summer 在夏天 autumn in autumn 在秋天 winter in winter 在冬天 weather 天气 What’s the weather like? =How’s the ...Unit3 What's the weather like第一课_四年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。PEP人教版 1 Let's chant What time is it? It’s 8 o’clock. It’s time...Unit 8 Topic 1 what's the weather like in summer Section A_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七下 仁爱 Unit 8 Topic 1 what's the weather like in summer ...外研版八上Module10_The_weather__Unit3_Language_in_use_英语_初中教育_教育...Ask and answer the questions. 1 What is the weather like in Tokyo? It...ACE Unit3 What's the weather like_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。关于天气的提问方法以及表达归类Unit 2 What's the weather like today Boy:What's ...外研社(一起)二年级英语下册 practice Look and ...hot cold sunny windy raining Module1 Unit2 I ...hot T: What’s the weather like in summer ? ...: Module3 Unit3 Lesson duration: 40 minutes Teaching aims: By the end of the class, students can master the sentences” What is the weather like?...The Weather in the U.K. The weather in the U.K. is quite changeable! There may be four seasons in one day! Day may begin as a spring morning. An hour later it may be cloudy and then the rain comes. At 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
The Weather in the U.K.
  The weather in the U.K. is quite changeable(多变的)! There may be four seasons in one day! Day may begin as a spring morning. An hour later it may be cloudy and then the rain comes. At noon it may be a little cold. In the late afternoon it will be sunny. And then it will be a little hot for an hour or two before the sun goes down.
  You may be surprised(吃惊的)to see some people take umbrellas or raincoats with them on a sunny day!
(1) The weather is snowy in the U.K.
(2) It's always(总是)sunny in the daytime in the U.K.
(3) It's very hot in the morning in the U.K.
(4) You may feel a little cold at noon in the U.K.
(5) You need an umbrella or a raincoat even on a sunny day.
答案:F;F;F;T;T
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届浙江建德李家镇初级中学初一5月单元检测英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
An American writer, Mr Green once(曾经) said, “Everybody talks about the weather, but nobodydoes anything about it.” It is true that everybody talks about the weather.Many people begin their talks by saying, “Isn’t it a nice day?” “Do you thinkit will rain?” “I think it’s going to snow.” Many people think they can tell what the weather isgoing to be like. But sometimes they don’t agree with each other. One man may say,“Do you see how cloudy it is in the east? It’s going to rain tomorrow.” Anotherman will say, “No, it’s going to be fine tomorrow.”People often look for the weather they want. When afarmer needs water, he looks for something to tell him it’s going to rain, andhe doesn’t look for anything else. When friends have a picnic, they hope theweather is going to be fine and they can sit eating their lunch under the bluesky.Almost everyone listens to what the weatherman says.But he doesn’t always tell us what we want, and sometimes he makes a mistake.Still, he is right most of the time.1.People often begin their talk by ______.A.saying helloto each other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Drinking teaC.Looking forgood weather&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.sayingsomething about the weather2.People sometimes have different ideas about ______.A.what theweather is going to be like&&&&&&&& B.what weshould do about the weatherC.how to begina talk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.how to havefine weather3. ______, they always hope the weather is going to befine.A.When peopletalk about weather&&&&&&&&&& B.When peoplestay at homeC.When thefarmers need water&&&&&&&&&&&& D.When peoplehave a picnic4.According to the passage, which is NOT RIGHT?A.Almosteveryone listens to what the weatherman says.B.People oftenlook for the weather they want.C.Theweatherman never makes a mistake.D.Many peoplebegin their talks by talking about the weather.5.What is the best title for the passage?A.WeatherReport&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Story About aWeathermanC.About Weather&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.How to Begina Talk&
来源:学年湖南省永州市校长常务理事单位九年级联考(一)英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
T: The summer vacation is coming. Everyone wants to have a goodvacation. Can I askyou some questions about your vacation?S: Sure.T: 1&&do you usually go onvacation?S: BeijingT: 2&&is the weatherthere?S: SunnyT: How many 3&&have youbeen there?S: TwiceT: What do you 4&&of thepeople there?S: FriendlyT: What do you usually do in that place?S: Go sightseeingT: OK, Those are all my questions. Thank you.S: You’re5&&.&
来源:学年福建省第二片区初三模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
根据短文内容,回答下列问题。This is my story. I'm French. I fly planes inAfrica.& & One day, when I was flying avery small plane, there was something wrong with the engine(发动机).The engine stopped. The plane waslight and I could land it safely on the ground.& & Where was I? I couldn’t see anyhouses or farms. I had a bottle of water and two oranges. I had a map, too. Thefirst day, I didn't eat anything. In the evening, I began walking. When the sunwent down, the air got cold. Where should I walk? I looked at my map and themoon and the stars. I walked and walked.&&&&& The sun cameup on the morning of the second day. It was too hot to walk. In the evening, Ibegan walk. I ate an orange and drank a little water.&& & The third day, I ate thesecond orange. The bottle of water was now empty. There were no houses, notrees, and no water.&& & The hot sun came up onthe fourth day. Would this be the last day on the earth? I didn't know. Whatwas that? A bird? A man on a hill? No! Yes, it was! I walked to him excitedlyand said hello to him. He looked at me and then gave me some water. I drank anddrank...1.Where does the writer comefrom?&&&&&__________________________________________________2.What happened to the writer oneday?&&&&&&&&& &_________________________________________________3.What did the writer take withhim?&&&&& &__________________________________________________4.How was the weather in thedaytime?&&& & __________________________________________________&&5.When did the writer see a man on ahill?&&&&&& & ___________________________________________________&&
来源:2011年河南省中考英语压轴试卷(四)
题型:单项填空
--- I hear the weather will______ cold for another week.& --- I hope not. I hate coldweather.A.turn&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. last&&&&&&&&&& C.get&&&&&&&&&& D. stay&
来源:2013届湖北省孝感市初二下学期月考英语试卷B卷(解析版)
What will the future be like? What do youthink of it? Here are some answers from some students.Roy Burns: I think life in the future willbe better. Most people in the world will use “green cars” by 2020, so therewill be less pollution and people will live to be 200 years old. As for spacetravel, I would say, we will travel to Mars(火星) and some other stars in about fifty years. Helen Lester: If we don’t take good care ofthe earth now, our children and grandchildren will be born into a world withtoo much pollution. There will be fewer trees and more buildings, because therewill be more people.Kitty Smith: I agree with Helen Lester.Things will be worse. The weather in the future will be much hotter. Humanbeings will have to look for another planet to live on. 1.What are the students doing?
A.They are talking about space travel.
B.They are predicting the future.
C.They are talking about pollution.
D.They are predicting the weather in the future.
2.How many things does Roy Burns predict?
3.What does Helen Lester think life will belike in the future?
A.People will live much longer.
B.People will have to live on the moon.
C.Everybody will drive a green car.
D.There will be more buildings and fewer trees.
4.What does the underlined word “planet”mean in Chinese?
5.Why does Kitty Smith think human beingswill have to live on another planet?
A.The earth will be too crowded for human beings to live on.
B.There will be too much pollution everywhere.
C.There will be too many people.
D.The earth will be too hot to live on.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Weather News - NZ Herald
This website requires Javascript to run correctly.
& 0 / & 0 &
Laura McGoldrick is joined by Met Service Meteorologist Georgina Griffiths to discuss the latest weather&
The MetService has issued a severe weather watch for Northland with heavy rain expected to lash parts&
A weak cold front will bring cloud, drizzle and showers&
Thunderstorms are expected to hit some parts of the&
Laura McGoldrick talks to Met Service Forecaster Georgina Griffiths about what to expect from the weather this week.
There is a seasonal influx of homeless in Napier thanks to the long hours of sunshine and dry weather this summer. Made&
New Zealand is now experiencing the worst of the fire season, a top officer says, with a dangerous combination of high temperatures&
The West Coast may finally be in line for more better days than bad ones next month, a national forecaster&
It's a long, hot slog fighting a fire as big and complex as the one in the Hawke's Bay in the blazing heat. But it's also&
High winds to bring more misery to fire crews fighting bush blazes today, but no rain where it is needed.
NZ's wild summer weather continues, with a state of emergency declared in fire-plagued Hawke's Bay, while the deep south&
Heavy rain and hail hit Dunedin this afternoon, causing the evacuation of the public library and flooding&
Our forests and other land areas may be sucking up to 60 per cent more carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere than previously&
Related Links
Be part of the news. Send pics, video and tips to nzherald.

我要回帖

更多关于 under the weather 的文章

随机推荐