谁能帮我翻译一下这篇在线文章翻译啊??

一起寻找失踪宝贝 - 搜狗问问请帮我翻译一下下面这篇课文:My new English teacher
请帮我翻译一下下面这篇课文:My new English teacher
Dear Robbie,
&&&&& it's been a long time since we left our junior middle school. How is everything?
&&&&& I do enjoy& the new school life here .I've met quite a lot of new teachers and schoolmates,and they are all very kind to me.Do you still remember how I hated english ? But I'm pretty crazy about this subject now.Unbelievable , isn't it?Well,I never thought that a teacher would change my attitude towards english learning, but it just happened.
&&&&& Mr.Mills is our english teacher , and I/m very much impressed by his devotion to teaching . He always prepares his lessons well before class and acts out what he wants to teach in class . While he is teaching,he walks about, using his arms, hands&and fingers to help him in his explanations,and his face to express fellings.We can hear the loudness and the musical tone of his voice always changing according to what he is talking about. He believes that no class hour is successful if the students and the teachers can't share several chuckles and at least one loud laugh.Through his sense of humour , he has made learning more enjoyable .Besides,he helps us to learn english in an inaginative way,using such aids as paintings , recordings,cartoons,and flash cards.This moring,he even sang a song in class to explain a grammatical rule in the coursebook .Furthermore,I andmire the fact that he likes to meet with students outside of the classroom to discuss different subjects in english, ranging from the Internet to pop music .Once he even challenged one of my classmates to a game of Chinese chess.
&&&&& Do you like your teachers there? Please don't fotget to tell me something about your new school life. OK ? I just can't wait to get your letter.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tony
亲爱的罗宾,
&&&&& 自从我们离开我们的初中有很长一段时间了,一切顺利吗?
&&&&& 我很喜欢新学校的生活。我见到了很多新的老师和同学,而且他们对我都很好。你还仍然记得我是多么讨厌英语吗?但是我现在对这门课非常疯狂,很不可思议,不是吗?嗯~我从来没想过能有一个老师可以改变我学习英语的态度,不过它真的发生了.
&&&&& 迈尔斯先生是我们的英语教师,我对他对于教学的奉献印象很深,他总是在上课前把他想在课堂上讲的东西准备好。在他上课时,四处出走着,用他手臂,手掌,以及手指去帮他诠释所讲的内容,用面部的表情传达感情。我们可以听到他那响亮的乐音总是随着他所讲的而不断变化。他相信如果学生和老师不能在课堂上分享欢笑或者至少一次大笑的话,那么这堂课是不会成功的。通过他的幽默,他把学习变得非常有趣。此外,他还帮助我们用想象的方式学习英语,运用一些像绘画,唱片,卡通,还有动漫贺卡。今天早上,他甚至在课堂上为了解释一个教科书上的语法规则唱起了歌。另外,我很佩服他喜欢在教室之外会见同学去讨论英语从网络到流行音乐的不同项目这个事实。有一次他甚至找了我的一个同学去切磋象棋。
&&&&& 你喜欢你们那里的老师吗?请不要忘了告诉我你的新学校生活。好吗?我已等不及你的来信了。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你的
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&托尼。
其他回答 (4)
亲爱的Robbie,    它已经有一段时间,自从我们离开初中。一切都好吗?    我很喜欢我的新学校生活在这里遇到了很多新老师,亲爱的同学们,他们都对我很好你还记得我是多么痛恨英语吗?但是我很喜欢这个科目现在…难以置信的,不是吗?哦,我从来没想过,老师会改变我的态度,但这只是学习英语了。    先生。工厂是我们的英语老师,我很钦佩他的献身教学。他总是准备功课好上课之前,表达出他想教上课。虽然他是教学,他行走,用他的手臂、手和手指来帮助他在自己的解释,他的脸来表达感情我们能听到声音和音乐之声,他的声音总是改变根据他自己在说些什么。他相信没有课时是成功的,如果学生和老师不能分享一些笑和至少一声笑通过他的幽默感,使学习变得更愉快,他帮助我们学习英语的方法,用这样的艾滋病inaginative作为绘画、录音、漫画、闪光卡片今天早上,他甚至在课堂上唱了一首歌来解释一个语法规则的教材.再说,我andmire的事实,他喜欢去会见外国学生的课堂讨论不同的主题在英语,包括网际网路与流行音乐,觉得他甚至质疑我的一位同学来一场中国象棋。    你喜欢你的老师吗?请别忘了别人告诉我一些关于你的新学校的生活。好吗?我迫不及待地想收到你的来信。    你的,    托尼
建议楼主采纳三楼
亲爱的罗比,长期以来我们初中毕业。一切还好吧?我喜欢的新学校的生活。我遇见了很多新的老师和同学,他们都对我很好。你还记得我是多么讨厌英语吗?但是我很喜欢这个主题。难以置信,不是吗?嗯,我从来没有想到,老师会改变我对英语学习的态度,但它只是发生。米尔斯先生是我们的英语老师,而且我很钦佩他对教学的热诚。他总是在课前充分准备,表现了他想教班。虽然他是教学,他走来走去,用他的胳膊,手和手指来帮助他解释,他的脸表达情感。我们可以听到声音和音乐之声,他的声音总是按照他所说的。他认为,如果没有时间成功的学生和教师无法分享几个笑着和至少一个响亮的笑声。通过他的幽默感,他使学习变得更愉快。此外,他帮助我们学习英语的inaginative方式,像油画,录音,漫画,和闪光卡。早上,他甚至在课堂上唱了一首歌来解释语法规则的教程。此外,我andmire事实,他喜欢与学生课堂以外的讨论不同的主题,从互联网上流行音乐。有一次他甚至质疑我的一个同学的一个游戏中国象棋。你喜欢你的老师吗?请不要忘记告诉我一些关于你的新学校的生活。好啊?我只是不能等待收到你的来信。你的,汤尼
等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁可以帮我翻译一下这篇英文文章 ~急用~
谁可以帮我翻译一下这篇英文文章 ~急用~
Do not know from the start when he began is no longer think of themselves before! Gradually find themselves in the decadent, in the depression slowly!I would like to let themselves take heart, but I found that it is futile!
I still excluded from the hearts of all the things I could change! I do not know why! In fact, I really wanted to let themselves become the original that obedient good boy, but from a young age to develop the habit of instinct refused to let me!
I really said that despite the depression in the decadent, but I remember that every person on my good! Although the mouth that I do not care about, but I care about every person and every one I care about people! This is only an excuse I, I just want me to leave without the attachment, just want to quietly left! I do not want to let himself could not bear, do not want to take their time, there are many bear !
IDear friends, in fact, I love you, I really care about you, but I do not want to say! I do not want me to leave some people stay! I love you, my dear friends, I want to say I want you outside, but I can not go back, because I already gave no way out!
I just want to go this way, because I do not want to cry! I do not want to be someone to worry! I am sorry, I do this, you just want to have fun, because I do not want to give you a matter not happy! To remember that I told you that I as long as you happy, happy! ! !
不知道从一开始的时候,他开始不再认为自己是前!渐渐发现自己在腐朽,在抑郁症慢慢!我想,让自己振作起来,但我发现它是徒劳的!
我仍然被排除在心中的所有事情我可以改变!我不知道为什么!事实上,我真的很想让自己成为原认为,听话的乖孩子,但是从青年时代发展的习惯,本能地拒绝让我来!
我真的说,尽管抑郁症的腐朽,但我记得每个人对我的好!虽然口,我不关心,但我关心的每一个人和每一个我所关心的人!这只不过是一个借口,我,我只是想我离开,没有扣押,只想悄悄地离开!我不想让自己无法忍受,不想把自己的时间,有许多承担!
idear的朋友,事实上,我爱你,我真的关心你,但我不想说!我不希望我离开,有些人留!我爱你,我亲爱的朋友们,我想说,我希望你以外的,但我不能回去,因为我已作了,没有出路了!
我只想去,这样,因为我不想哭泣!我不想有人担心!对不起,我这样做,您只是想要得到乐趣,因为我不想给你一个不快乐的事!要记住,我告诉你,我只要你幸福,快乐! ! !
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (1)
从开始不要知道他什么时候开始了是以前不再认为他们自己! 慢慢地逐渐发现自己在腐蚀,在消沉! 我希望让自己鼓起勇气,但是我发现这是徒劳! 从我可能改变所有事,心也在排拆I! 我为什么不知道! 实际上,我真正地想让自己成为服从的好男孩,但是从先天的习性己让我无法无法改变!
我真正地说尽管在腐蚀,但是我的消沉影响到对我好的每个人! 虽然我不关心,但是我对每个人和每一个关心关于我的人都关心! 没有附件,这只是我的借口,我要我离开,要对平静地离开! 我不想要让自己不可能负担,不想要花费时间,那里浪费!
我亲爱的朋友,实际上,我爱你,我对您真正地关心,但是我不想要说! 我不要我留下遗憾! 我爱你,我亲爱的朋友,我想要说我想要在外面,但是我不可以回去,因为我已经没有勇气! 因为我不想要哭泣, 我想要去这边! 我不想要是担心的某人! 因为我不想要给您不愉快的事情我抱歉,我做此,您想要获得乐趣! 记得我告诉了您I,只要您愉快,愉快! ! !
等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮我把这篇文章翻译成英语,不要直接放在翻译软件上翻译,那种东东错误率很高,希望你手动翻译一下,谢谢
帮我把这篇文章翻译成英语,不要直接放在翻译软件上翻译,那种东东错误率很高,希望你手动翻译一下,谢谢
大学选修课上,教授说:“我受一家机构委托,来做一项问卷调查。”问卷表发下来,一看,只有两道题。
第一题:他很爱她。她美丽动人。可是有一天,她不幸遇上了车祸,痊愈后,脸上留下几道大大的丑陋疤痕。你觉得,他会一如既往地爱她吗?A.他一定会。B.他一定不会。C.他可能会。
第二题:她很爱他。他是商界的精英,儒雅沉稳,敢打敢拼。
忽然有一天,他破产了。你觉得,她还会像以前一样爱他吗?A.她一定会。B.她一定不会。C.她可能会。
一会儿,我们就做好了。问卷收上来,教授一统计:第一题有10%的同学选A,10%的同学选B,80%的同学选C。第二题呢,30%的同学选了A,30%的同学选B,40%的同学选C。
“看来,美女毁容比男人破产,更让人不能容忍啊。”教授笑了。“做这两题时,潜意识里,你们是不是把他和她当成了恋人关系?”“是啊。”我们答得很整齐。
“可是,题目本身并没有说他和她是恋人关系啊?”教授似有深意地看着大家。“现在,我们来假设一下,如果,第一题中的‘他’是‘她’的父亲,第二题中的‘她’是‘他’的母亲。让你把这两道题重新做一遍,你还会坚持原来的选择吗?”问卷再次发到我们的手中,教室里忽然变得非常宁静,一张张年轻的面庞变得凝重而深沉。几分钟后,问卷收了上来,教授再一统计,两道题,我们都100%地选了A。
教授的语调深沉而动情:“这个世界上,有一种爱,亘古绵长,无私无求,不因季节更替,不因名利浮沉,这就是父母的爱啊!”
During an elective course in university, the professor said: "I was commissioned by an organization to do a survey. " As the questionnaire got sent down, we took a look, there's only two questions on it. First question: He loves her. She was beautiful. But one day, she encountered a tragic car accident, healed, leaving a big ugly scar on her face. Do you think he will still love her? A. he will. B. He will not. C. He might.Second question: She loves him. He is a business elite, has a refined poise, and is a daring man.Suddenly one day, he went bankrupt. Do you think she will love him like before? A. she will. B. She will not. C. she might. We finished the questionaire soon. The professor collected our papers and did a tally.: the first question, 10% of the students choose A, 10% of the students choose B, 80% of the students selected C. The second question, 30% of the students chose the A, 30% of the students to choose B, 40% of the students selected C. "It seems that a distorted beauty for women is worse than bankruptcy for men, even more intolerable ah. " The professor smiled. "As you did these two questions, did you assume that they are in a romantic relationship? " "Yes, of course " We answered as one. "But the title itself does not state that relationship between them right?" The professor looked at us like something of great significance. "Now, let's assume that, the 'he' in the first question of the 'her' father, the second 'she' is 'his' mother. If you do it again, will you still choose the same answer?" The questionnaire was passed back to our hands again, the class suddenly became very quiet, the young faces became solemn and deep. A few minutes later, the questionnaire was collected again. When the professor did another talley, the class chose A 100% for both questions. Our professor spoke with a deep and passionate tone: "there is one love in this world that is ancient, selfless, it does not change with the seasons, nor does it change because of fame and fortune, this is the love of parents! "
没用任何辅助器。。。全手打的累死了,麻烦给分咯
提问者 的感言:十分感谢!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁帮我翻译一下这篇文章呀~我英语太差了看不懂~是我一个好朋友的日志,--有什么你不知道
当前位置: &
& 谁帮我翻译一下这篇文章呀~我英语太差了看不懂~是我一个好朋友的日志,
请问:谁帮我翻译一下这篇文章呀~我英语太差了看不懂~是我一个好朋友的日志,
提问者:匿名 &
life itself is 2 important 2 be taken seriously......a little stupid posh,isn't it?
look forward to tibet...the violent sunshine,burning on my pale face.
then i may can hear the many whispers and tones.from the things alive.from the lively strong things.
from head to toe.inside the faint body.in one second.full of warm force.
issues above. only an imagination.with joyous satisfied stupid expression on my face.
to see grandfather twice a week.
WJ:ah there are so many stars(=orang=monkey) in the sky here on the seashore.
Charon:...........
Vincent ---&suffering the stomachache...
Cross my fingers for u...be better!!问题补充:晕~中文翻译呀~
生活本身是 2 重要的 2 被严重地轮流...... 稍微愚蠢漂亮的, 它不是?盼望 tibet 。。。暴力的阳光,在我的苍白脸上燃烧。 然后 我可能能听到许多耳语和 tones.from 事物 alive.from 活泼的强壮事物。 从头到 toe.inside 微弱的 人.在一种温暖力量的充满着。 在上面发行。 只有 imagination.with 快乐的使~满意了在我的脸上愚蠢的表达。 一个星期两次见祖父。 我 爱 你。 WJ: 啊在海岸上的天空这里中有这么多星 (=猩猩= 猴子)。 Charon:...........文森 ---&蒙受胃痛。。。 为 你
越过我的手指。。。比较好!!拜托 有好多都不能翻译啊¢k傀儡k¢
回答时间:
life itself is 2 important 2 be taken seriously......a little stupid posh,isn't it? look forward to tibet...the violent sunshine,burning on my pale face. then i may can hear the many whispers and tones.from the things alive.from the lively strong things. from head to toe.inside the faint body.in one second.full of warm force. issues above. only an imagination.with joyous satisfied stupid expression on my face. to see grandfather twice a week. i love u. WJ:ah there are so many stars(=orang=monkey) in the sky here on the seashore. Charon:........... Vincent ---&suffering the stomachache... Cross my fingers for u...be better!!cleverboy100 回答时间:

我要回帖

更多关于 在线文章翻译 的文章

随机推荐