求托福ibt写作模板独立写作所有类型原创模板, 一定...

gIf the lecture challenges the information in the reading passage, the writing task will usually be phrased in one of the following ways:...
Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of A meanwhile others prefer to B, from my point of view, it is more advisable to chose A rather than B. My arguments for this point are l...
Robert E. Peary was a well-known adventurer and arctic explorer who in 1909 set out to reach the North Pole. When he returned from the expedition, he claimed to have reached the pole on April 7, 1909. ...
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer....
因为最近很多人跟我咨询托福写作的事情,所以我就辟了一个新帖来谈这个问题,希望对大家有帮助,我是今年6.27北京考的IBT,听阅满分,写作29,口语23。 先说小作文的部分,首先跟...
开始段 In this argument, the arguer concludes that ______. To support the conclusion, the arguer points out that______. In addition, the arguer reasons that_____.This argument suffers from several critical fallacies. In this argument, th...
The reading passage and lecture give contradictory opinions on the topic of___________,___________. The passage explains that _______________________ while the lecture provides several counterarguments to this view. The lecture revises the...
1. When asked about the ongoing uproar involving U.S. President Bill Clinton, most people say the affair involves a purely private matter. But many other people regard his actions as deplorable. I personally think the president committed im...
教育与校园生活 1大学里的作弊现象已经变得越来越严重,原因是,目前教育体系的目标不是提高学生的素质,而是提高他们的考试能力。 高分句架:_____is becoming a serious problem. This i...
作文文套一 A or B Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of A meanwhile others prefer to B, from my point of view, it is more advisable to chose A rather than B....
一.对比观点型: 第一种:给出两个对立的事物或者一个事物对立的两个方面,要求考生支持一方并给出说明。 TOPIC:Some people like A;other like B.Which one do you preferA or B?Give specific reasons and...
On contemporary society(一般的背景)/ With the advent of the technologically advanced society (the information explosive era(与科技有关的背景))/ On account of ,XX(中心词) serves as a catalyst for our future success/ XX is s...
热门备考知识
主讲人:薛鹏
5月写作预测及语料库分享
主讲人:闫立亚
3个月备战雅思7分
主讲人:杨华梦
杨华梦分享雅思口语备考的历程
主讲人:肖航
人力资源管理申请指南
主讲人:管丽君
标准化成绩普涨的情况下如何申请美国名校
2015托福考试时间
热门视频课程求托福独立和综合写作模板,以及口语模板我马上就要考了,实在是着急,希望能够又好用又完全!_百度作业帮
求托福独立和综合写作模板,以及口语模板我马上就要考了,实在是着急,希望能够又好用又完全!
求托福独立和综合写作模板,以及口语模板我马上就要考了,实在是着急,希望能够又好用又完全!
Depending on personal experience, personality type and emotional concern, we find that some people hold the idea of A meanwhile others prefer to B, from my point of view, it is more advisable to chose A rather than B. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.
The main reason for my propensity for A is that___________________________.就理由进行解释_____________________.For instance,____________________
Another reason can be seen by every one is that____________________________.就理由进行解释___________________For example,____________________
The argument I support in the first paragraph is also in a position of advantage because_____________________________
Although I agree that there may be a couple of advantages of B, I feel that the disadvantages are more obvious. Such as________________.
In a word, ________________________________________________.So, it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better to A.
托福作文模板推荐之二
将原题复述___________________________________________When faced with the decision of A of B, quite a few would deem that______________________, but others, in contrast, believe A/B as the premier choice and that is also my point. Among countless factors which influence -A/-B, there are three conspicuous aspects as follows.
The main reason for my propensity fo _________is that___________________
The second reason can be seen by every person that________.
In addition, these reason are also usable when we consider that_________.
There are some disadvantages in____________________另一种观点的缺点__________.
In a word, _____________重复观点句并缩写理由__________________.Takingsintosaccount of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that___________.
托福作文模板推荐之三
单一命题式
The answer of this statement depends on your own experience and life style. In my point view, buying computers is as important as, if not more important than, buying books. So it is sagacious to ____________.Among countless factors which influence the choice, these are three conspicuous aspects as follows.
The main reason for my propensity for__________is that____________.
Another reason can be seen by every person is that________________.
Futhermore,______________.
In short,_________________复述前文中的理由______________.
托福作文模板推荐之四
agree or disagree
Some people argue as if it is a general truth that a _____________________________.But to be frank, I cannot agree with them. There are numerous reasons why I hold no confidence on them, and I would explore only a few primary ones here.
The main problem with this argument is that it is ignorant o the basic fact that______________解释本段中心___________.
Another reason why I disagree with the above statement is that I believe that______________.
What is more, some students are interested in____________.
In a word, _Some people prefer to A. others believe B. When faced with the decision of A or B, quite a few would claim that______________, but others, in contrast , deem A/B as the premier choice and that is also my point. There are numerous reasons why___________, and I would explore only a few of the most important ones here. The main reason why I agree with the above statement, however, is that_____________________. Take___________as example, ______________. There is another factor that deserves some words here. Such as ________________________.
Similarly, these reasons are also usable when we consider that______________.(exmaples:___________).
From the above you might got idea that I agree______________.(repeat the above three reason____________).So, it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better to _______________.
托福作文模板推荐之六
Agree or disagree
Some people prefer to A, others believe B, Nowadays some may hold the opinion that ________________, but others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree/disagree that_______________. MY arguments for this point are listed as follows.
One of the primary causes is that_______________________.
Examples_______________.
But there is a fruther more subtle point we must consider. Examples.
What is more_______________. Examples___________
General speaking, __________. Recongizing the fact that _______________should drive us to conclude that______________.
托福作文模板推荐之七
In my point of view, A is as important as, if not more important than B. So it is sagacious to choose A. Among count less factors which influence A. there are three conspicuous aspects as follows.
The above point is certainly true if A is considered. For exmaple,___________________
Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that I believe that A is better than B. For instance,_______________
It would probably not be too kindly disposed to the idea that B is not important . B________也好_________.
In a word, to choose A or B is something of a dilemma to the public because they sometimes are confused by the seemingly good qualities of B, and neglect hte genuinely good aspects of A. For the reasons presented above, I strongly commit to the notion that A, but not B.
托福作文模板推荐之八
A or B When faced with the decision of A or B, quite a few would claim that A, but others, in contrast, deem B as the premier choice and that is also my point. This quite different view is based on the propensity of following points. We may looksintosevery possible reason, however, fore most reason for B is ____________________. For example, ______________.
Also, ________________________.
This is&narbitray to judge B according only to the excuse I mentioned in the above paragraph.
Similarly, these reasons are also usable when we consider that________________. Admittedly, __________________A也有好的地方______________.By he same token, however, ______________B更好____________.Takingsintosaccount of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that_____________.
“点对点”的结构“点对点”的结构指的是把综合写作中的阅读材料和听力材料的每一个对应点都单独提炼出来用一个段落加以阐述.这种结构的优点是可以把阅读文章和听力材料的对应关系更细致地进行说明,使文章层次感强,同时反映出考生提炼信息和对比信息的能力更高.比如下面的一篇范文就是ETS给出的满分作文,是一篇典型的“点对点”型的结构安排方式.Introduction-Relationship between reading and lecture
The lecturer talks about research conducted by a firm that used the group to handle their work. He says that the theory stated in the passage was very different and somewhat inaccurate when compared to what happened in reality.First Point of Contrast
First, some members got free rides. That is, some didn’t work hard but got recognition for the success nonetheless. This also indicates that people who hard were not given recognition they should have gotten. In other words, weren’t given the opportunity to “shine”. This directly contradicts what the passage indicates.Second Point of Contrast
Second, groups were slow in progress. The passage says that groups are more responsive than individuals because of the number of people involved and aggregated resources. However, the speaker talks about how the firm found that groups were slower than individuals in decision making. Groups needed time for meetings, which are necessary procedures in decision making. This is another place where experience contradicted theory. Third Point of Contrast
Third, influential people might emerge and lead the group towards glory If the influent people are going in the right direction there would be no problem. But in cases where they go in the wrong direction, there is nobody that has influence to counter the decision made. In other words, the group might turn dictatorship, with the influential party as the leader, and might become less in its thinking. They might become one-sided, and thus fail to succeed.二,
“面对面”的结构“点对点”的结构指是最理想的结构安排模式,但有时候考生并不能准确地寻找到阅读和听力材料之间的对应点.这有可能是因为阅读和听力材料之间的对应点本身就不是很明显,或者由于考生自身的能力问题,没有完全听懂或看懂,则要写成“点对点”的结构安排模式,难度会比较大.遇到这种情况,朗阁海外考试研究中心则建议考生可以尝试使用“面对面”的结构安排模式.它与“点对点”的结构安排模式的区别在于,“面对面”作文的结构并不是逐条阐述对应点,而是在总得阐明听力和阅读文章之间的关系后,分别总结听力材料或阅读材料的要点,从“面”上阐述听力和阅读材料之间的联系.以下一篇范文也是根据ETS提供的一套模考题所写的范文,由于此题很难“点对点”地分析听力和阅读之间的关系,因此采取了“面对面”的写法.Introduction-Relationship between reading and lecture
The lecturer talks about the natural process of crystallization and how the speed of cooling can influence such process, which is proved by Bowen’s crystallization experiment explained in the reading passage.Points in the lecture
Natural crystallization happens when magma, which is extremely hot in its molten form deep in the earth, gradually cools off when it moves towards the surface of the earth. During the cooling process, the energy from heat is lost, and the atoms which compose the magma begin to move more slowly, forming into an orderly pattern, which turns the magma into a solid crystal structure. However, if the cooling process takes place too rapidly, then there is not enough time for the atoms to be arranged into such an orderly pattern. Therefore, crystallization can’t take place. Instead, a brittle, glass-like material will form. Points in the Reading
Norman Bowen’s experiment in the 1920s proved this theory. By collecting and melting elements in rocks, Norman created artificial magma in his laboratory. He first cooled the magma slowly, as in the natural crystallization process, and got mineral crystals. But then he suddenly replaced this normal cooling with rapid freezing, and found frozen glass materials surrounding the solid crystal structure. 可以看出,“点对点”和“面对面”的结构有各自的特点,但总得来说“点对点”的结构在“对比型”的新托福综合写作中要更适用一些,因为它能把矛盾点逐一呈现,更细致地体现了听力和阅读材料之间的关系.但掌握“面对面”的结构也很有必要,因为它可以适用一些听力和阅读材料之间的关系是一致、延伸或解释型的考题.此外,在考生无法寻找到所有的对应点时,用“面对面”的结构也算是一种补救措施.附:新托福综合写作sample answer 两篇,针对的是同一个考题,第一篇用的是“点对点”结构,第二篇用的是“面对面”的结构._______________________________________________________祝你成功啦!
还是重在实力吧……加油您所在的位置: >
以下这3个托福独立写作模板都是在众多托福满分写作的基础上抽丝剥茧的总结出来的,非常具有实用价值,大家可以在自己的托福写作中予以应用。
能在独立写作中合适的应用模板会对大家的分数有很大的帮助。下面就为大家整理了3个在Agree/Disagree这个提问方式方面的托福独立写作模板,供大家参考,希望给大家带来帮助。
一、托福独立写作模板:Agree/Disagree
Some people argue as if it is a general truth that a ...But to be frank, I cannot agree with them. There are numerous reasons why I hold no confidence on them, and I would explore only a few primary ones here.
The main problem with this argument is that it is ignorant o the basic fact that...Explain...
Another reason why I disagree with the above statement is that I believe that...
What is more, some students are interested in...
In a word, ...
二、托福独立写作模板:Agree/Disagree
Some people prefer to A, others believe B, Nowadays some may hold the opinion that ..., but others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree/disagree that... MY arguments for this point are listed as follows.
One of the primary causes is that...
Examples...
But there is a further more subtle point we must consider. Examples.
What is more... Examples...
General speaking ... Recognizing the fact that ...should drive us to conclude that...
三、托福独立写作模板:Agree/Disagree
Nowadays,some may hold the opinion that ... But others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that ... My arguments for this point are listed as follows.
I agree with the statement that ...without reservation since ...
Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that I believe that...
In a word, ... Taking into account of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that...
以上这3个托福独立写作模板都是在众多托福满分写作的基础上抽丝剥茧的总结出来的,非常具有实用价值,大家可以在自己的托福写作中予以应用。希望同学们通过阅读,对托福成绩提升有一定的帮助。
新通外语天津分校校长简介
赵质明,新通外语天津分校校长。
教育背景:
复旦大学哲学专业、南开大学法学硕士、英国爱丁堡大学法学项目交换生。
擅长领域:
TOEFL、、GRE、GMAT。
名师简介:
天津市目前唯一&ETS官方认证&的官方培训师,拥有近十年教龄,是天津市顶尖托福、GRE/GMAT/师。多次参加托福/GRE/GMAT考试,深入了解托福/GRE/GMAT考试出题原理及测试理念,教学内容颠覆了传统的大班授课的体系模式,更加符合学员考试需求和ETS与GMAC的出题思路。天津市目前唯一一名可以提供权威、专业培训的教师,每年培训近2000名遍及全国各地的学员,先后培训出多名来自南开大学、天津大学和天津财经大学高分的托福/GMAT/GRE学员。
成功案例:
1、张同学,天津大学大三学生,报名托福冲100强化班,最终考试分数:托福110,写作满分;
2、闫同学,天津大学大三学生,报名托福冲100强化班,最终考试分数:托福105,独立写作满分;
3、宋同学,南开大学大二学生,报名托福80基础班和托福冲100强化班,最终考试分数:托福102;
4、刘同学,天津师范大学大一学生,报名托福冲100强化班,最终考试分数:托福110,阅读满分;
5、孙同学,南开中学高二在读生,参加了SAT真题精讲vip课程学习,最终考试分数:SAT 2200分;
6、刘同学,天津二中高三学生,参加了SAT OG精讲班与SAT冲2300真题串讲班的学习,最终考试分数:SAT 2250分;
7、李同学,天津财经大学大三学生,参加了GMAT 真题精讲精练vip课程的学习,最终考试分数:GMAT 730 AW 5 ;
8、赵同学,天津大学大三学生,参加了GRE 真题精讲精炼vip课程的学子,最终考试分数:verbal 160 quant: 170 AW: 4 。
如有更多问题欢迎致电新通教育:400-618-0272,登录&&&&
免费官方测评
只针对考试设置
全国咨询热线:
黄龙旗舰校(外语)
地址:杭州市天目山路135-145号玉泉大厦2楼
工商大学校区(外语5楼、预科6楼)
地址:保m北路92号浙江工商大学国际教育中心
城东校区(留学、外语) 
地址:庆春东路1-1号西子联合大厦5楼  
电话:22(外语)、(留学)
凤起校区(外语) 
地址:下城区凤起路432号杰地大厦8楼(外文书店旁)
下沙校区(外语、国际学院) 
地址:杭州下沙高教园区传媒生活区对面宝岛眼镜旁
城西银泰校区 
地址:丰潭路388号丰元国际大厦B幢10楼
扫扫优惠多!
外语手机网
北京新通时代教育咨询有限公司, All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备号
黄龙旗舰校区地图
工商大学校区地图
下沙校区地图
凤起校区地图
城东校区地图
海曙校区地图
江东校区地图
温州分校地图
义乌分校地图
广州分校地图
广州分校地图
深圳分校地图
深圳宝安分校地图
上海徐家汇校区地图
成都分校地图
重庆分校地图
太原分校地图
安徽分校地图
济南分校地图
长沙分校地图
青岛分校地图
南京分校地图
武汉分校地图
郑州分校地图
上海松江校区地图
舟山分校地图
苏州分校地图
南昌分校地图
厦门分校地图
艾维克地图
建外SOHO地图
中关村地图
人大校区地图
沈阳分校地图
长春分校地图
城西银泰校区地图托福 (TOEFL)
奏响中国托福培训最强音
您当前的位置 >>
>> 文章正文
托福独立写作模板
& &今天为大家带来的是高分学员提供的托福独立写作模板,用此写作模板练习出来的文章还是比较容易取得高分的,快来借鉴一下吧:
  托福写作综合写作:
  前两次得分都不是太高,这次分析了下,发现自己没有突出重点,然后背诵模板所以模板痕迹太重。所以感觉托福写作模板的句子不要太长,不然就有背诵的痕迹了。
  内容可以这样分:
  开头段:2句
  内容:开篇点题,也就是一开始就要说明录音和读的材料不一样的地方。
  比如:first of all, the lecturer said that****, which contradicts what is listed on the reading paragraph.
  然后用几句话解释下,也就是in another word~之类的。最后结尾可有可无。字数300字以内就可以了,综合写作字数太多反而不太好。
  托福写作独立写作:
  然后是我比较在行的独立写作,三次每次字数都在550字以上,最近这次是600多字,打字速度一定要练,要能很快的把自己想要表达的意思表达出来。没必要也千万不要背模板,可以背些好的句子,好的句子结构,考试时就可以往上套了。但模板的话痕迹太重反而不利于发挥。
  开始也最好不要在用with the development of 。看了很多人的习作,都是这样,老师会审美疲劳的。我的词汇量可能不够,所以其实我的作文一直都属于用词比较简单的那种类型,这些好句子感觉瞬间把我的文章提升了一个档次。
  The speaker raises serious counterarguments against the reading paragraphs by providing drastically different evidence regarding several different conditions.
  The speaker begins by stating that***. According to the reading material, ***. While from the listening passage, the speaker rebuts this point and argues that ***.
  Another argument that the speaker uses to cast doubt on the reading raised in the lecture is that ***. As for the reading's concern that ***, the speaker argues that ***.
  In the end, the speaker challenges the validity of the assumption of ***. The reading argues that ***, but the speaker maintains that ***.
  In conclusion, based on the discussions demonstrated above, it can be clearly seen that the contents in the reading passage are totally jeopardized by the speaker and the speaker has totally different ideas on the topics made in the reading.
  以上是为大家搜集整理的高分独立写作模板,但模板模仿痕迹还是比较重,所以考生还是要以OG作文为指导,添加自己的观点,写出属于自己的模板。
& &国际教育集团提供专业的雅思培训、、GRE培训、SAT培训、剑桥青少英语培训等,为广大学子&开启英语成功之道&
新航道,英语成功之道。第一时间获取新航道英语学习资料和新鲜资讯,请在微信公众账号中搜索「新航道英语」或者「xhdenglish」,或用手机扫描左方二维码,即可获得新航道每日精华内容推送和最新英语学习经验分享,并参与新航道举办的各项活动。
责编:新航道小编
猜您喜欢:
为您推荐:
图文资讯:
如果对雅思考试成绩不满意,怎么办?
雅思UKVI考试是什么?
雅思听力考试在开始播放听力磁带后,考生是否可以要求停止播放?
李炤东:托福总分119分
杨枝叶:首战托福总分 118分 三项满分!
高菁:托福总分115分
陈曦:托福总分116分
时长:01-12