英语作文带翻译my holiday 作文 ...

相关考试:
您现在的位置: >
二年级英语作文:My holiday(我的假期)
来源:/ &投稿:广东作文信息网& 时间:&点击:
I&m going to the sun on my holiday. I will go there by a spaceship. I will take a big blue spaceship。
then I&ll pilot the spaceship to the sun. the sun is very hot. So I put on the super-shirt. In the morning, I will have some sun burger for my breakfast.
At eight o&clock, I will play with my friends there. they are super dog and super girl. Super dog is white and black. Super girl is very clever. Super girl and super dog like to play with me. So I play with them for forty minutes. then I do my homework in my little red room on a small blue table. After my home work, I will have my lunch. I will eat sun salad. I will make some red toy bear to the sun babies. I will have red juice, red fish and red rice. All the things are red. then I need a lot of water on the sun because the sun is too hot. So I will walk to the spaceship. I&ll pilot the spaceship to the earth.
原文翻译:
我的假期我是要去太阳。我将坐着宇宙飞船去那。我需要一个大的蓝色的宇宙飞船。
然后我将会驾驶宇宙飞船到太阳。太阳上面很热。所以我穿上超级衬衫。在太阳的早上,我将吃一些汉堡当早餐。
八点的时候,我要跟我的朋友在那里玩耍。他们是超级狗狗和超级女生。超级狗狗是白色和黑色。超级女生是非常聪明的。超级女生和超级狗狗喜欢和我玩。所以我跟他们玩了四十分钟。然后我做我的功课,在我的小红的房间在一个蓝色的小桌子。我的家庭作业后,我将有我的午餐。我要在太阳上吃沙拉。我将做一些红色的小熊玩具给太阳宝宝。我将有红汁,红色的鱼和红米。所有的东西都是红色的。然后在太阳上我需要大量的水,因为太阳太热。所以我要走时候,我将会驾驶宇宙飞船到地球。
( 责任编辑:邓老师)
广东作文信息网版权相关声明:
① 在本网转载其他媒体稿件是为传播更多的信息,此类稿件不代表本网观点。如果本网转载的稿件涉及您的版权、名益权等问题,请尽快与本网联系,本网将依照国家相关法律法规尽快妥善处理。联系方式:
把#换成@ ;联系电话:020-
② 本网欢迎各类媒体、出版社、影视公司等机构与本网进行长期的内容合作。联系方式:
③ 本网原创新闻信息均有明确、明显的标识,本网严正抗议所有以"广东招生信息网"稿源的名义转载发布非广东招生信息网原创的新闻信息的行为,并保留追究其法律责任的权利。
④ 在本网BBS上发表言论者,文责自负。my summer holiday英语作文带翻译
> my summer holiday英语作文带翻译
my summer holiday英语作文带翻译
  My snmmer holiday was very exciting ,My mum took me to GuiLin last month. We had a good time there .I took a lot of photographs during my trip .
  I also enjoy every day when I stayed at home. In the morning I usually wake up at half past seven , at eight o'clock ,I had my breakfast . Then I went to English school or Maths school ,and so on . I had my lunch at twelve o&clock ,Then I can enjoy watching TV and playing computer games .My mum said I must go to sleep at half past one ,Because more sleep can help me grow taller .In the afternoon ,I often read books or go swimming ,swimming is my favourite sport. After supper I liked to watch children 's programme . In the evening I did my homework , I must go to bed at nine o'clock ,Because I should get up early next morning .
  I had a very good time in my holiday ,what about you?
  我核节日是非常激动人心的,上个月我妈妈带我去桂林。我们度过了一个美好的时光。我有很多照片在我的旅行。
  我也喜欢每天呆在家里。在早上我通常7点半起床,八点钟,我有我的早餐。然后我去了英语学校或数学学校,等等。我午餐在12点钟,然后我可以享受看电视和玩电脑游戏。我妈妈说我必须点半睡觉,因为更多的睡眠可以帮助我长高。在下午,我经常阅读书籍或者去游泳,游泳是我最喜欢的运动。晚饭后我喜欢看孩子们的计划。晚上我做我的家庭作业,我必须在9点钟上床睡觉,因为我第二天早上应该早起。
  我有一个很好的时间在我的假期,你呢?
下页更精彩:1
my summer holiday英语作文带翻译相关推荐当前位置: &
MY HOLIDAY 我的假期my holiday英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
my holiday_英语作文It has been 2 days since i didn't come here and write my diary.today is the totally holiday for the first time. i got so much fun.i went to meet a friend who i didnt know before.she is my college's girlfriend in the future.hehe.but unfortunately, when we get there,she wasn't there.we got a little depress .I'm recieved a lot of messages from many friends unkonwn.here,I'm wanna say thanks to all of you and your supporting.because i am lazy, so sometimes i cant find the right time to read your diarys,and leave some message to show my support,hope you will not think me slefish.that's all today.thanks to all of you.范文二:I went to the moon on Dec. 25th. But the moon is very cold. So I brought a lot of warm clothes and I wore some warm clothes. Then I took a spaceship to the moon.When I arrived at the moon. I could see a lot of ETs. The ETs were very nice. I was excited on the moon because the ETs were my good friend from the second day. They stayed with me in a big fancy hotel. The hotel was the best hotel on the moon. So they treated me very nice. And I saw some racks, some buildings and the moon KFC. The moon buildings were very high and advanced. And the moon racks were very big. The moon KFC was bigger than KFC on earth. So I liked the moon. We always had own meals in the moon KFC. And I played with the ETs on the moon. I was interested in the moon. Because there are a lot of interesting things that I never experenced when I‘m on the earth. but I left there on January. 1st. When I left there, the ETs gave me a lot of presents. Then I went back home by a spaceship!I‘m sure I‘ll visit the moon again next year!My holiday 范文三:My holiday was good. I stayed at home for sometime. I went to Tianyi Square and bought same games. But one day, my monther, my younger brother and I went to Tianyi digital square to buy games. And I bought a new uniform in the evening. I'd like to have a glass of apple juice my monther bought it for me. I says, & Thanks a lot. & I bought some shoes. I want a pair of sports shoes. In the shop, the wonderful song added tour pleasure. I see the black shoes. my monther says, & There are beautiful !&I was happy that day, because I went to Tianyi Square and had a lot of fum.以上便是关于 “ 英语写作范文 ”的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注 相关推荐:
上一篇:下一篇:
将此信息分享到:小学二年级英语作文-My holiday_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学二年级英语作文-My holiday
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 my holiday 作文 的文章

随机推荐