how is shecould she act 【...

Dido and Aeneas, Z. 626: Act II: Guitar Dance, 2nd Woman: Oft she visits this lone mountain-Kym Amps, Dido and Aeneas, Z. 626: Act II: Guitar Dance, 2nd Woman: Oft she visits this lone mountainMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Dido and Aeneas, Z. 626: Act II: Guitar Dance, 2nd Woman: Oft she visits this lone mountain
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sorry,此歌曲暂无文本歌词。
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
这张专辑的其他歌曲
关注虾米:3.14.1 Unit3 Could you tell me where the restrooms are_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
3.14.1 Unit3 Could you tell me where the restrooms are
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢How could she act ?——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
How could she act ? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
Sudha Chandran was a dancer from India.She lost her chance to be a &1&whenher right leg had to be cut off after a car accident.Though the &2 &brought her brightcareer to a stop,she didn’t &3 .In the terrible months that followed,she met a doctor &4&&haddeveloped an artificial limb(假肢).After she was fitted with an artificial leg,she decided to go back to&&5 &.Sudha believed that she could &6 &&herdream come true.Then she did &&7&&forherdream.After every public show,shewould ask her dad about her act.“You &8 &havea long way to go.”was the answer she used to get &9 &herfather.In January 2004.Sudha made animportant return by &10 &a public show in Bombay.She gave a show in such an amazing manner &11 &itmoved everyone to tears.In the end,she &12the final prize of the show.That evening,when sheasked her dad the &13 &question,hedidn’t say&&14&&.He justtouched her feet as praise to a great artist.When someone asked Sudha &15 &&shecould dance again with her artificial limb,she saidquite simply.“I don’t need feet to dance.”1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.runner&&&&&&&& B.player&&&&&&&&& C.star& D.moon&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.chance&&&&&&&& B.accident&&&&&&& C.dancer & D.leg&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.give up&&&&&&&& B.give away&&&&&& C.give in && D.give out&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.which&&&&&&&&& B.where&&&&&&&&& C.what &&& D.who&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.sing&&&&&&&&&& B.dance&&&&&&&&& C.cut D.stop&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.take&&&&&&&&&& B.bring&&&&&&&&&& C.make &&& D.keep&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.a lot&&&&&&&&&& B.a few&&&&&&&&&& C.a little && D.a bit&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.still &&&&&&&&&& B.only&&&&&&&&&& C.just D.ever&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.in &&&&&&&&&&& B.to&&&&&&&&&&&& C.from &&& D.for&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.going&&&&&&&&& B.giving&&&&&&&&& C.getting && D.watching&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.and &&&&&&&&&& B.so&&&&&&&&&&&& C.but&& D.that&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.won&&&&&&&&&& B.beat &&&&&&&&& C.had & D.told&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.different&&&&&& B.unusual&&&&&&& C.usual D.strange&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.something&&&&& B.anything&&&&&&& C.everything &&& D.nothirig&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.what&&&&&&&&&& B.how &&&&&&&&& C.why& D.when&&
Sudha Chandran was a dancer from India.She lost her chance to be a
41 when her right leg had to be cut off after a car accident.
Though the
brought her bright career to a stop,she didn’t
43 .In the terrible months that followed,she met a doctor
had developed an artificial limb(假肢).   After she was fitted with an artificial leg,she decided to go back to
.   Sudha believed that she could
46  her dream come true.Then she did
dream.   After every public show,she would ask her dad about her act.“You
have a long way to go.”was the answer she used to get
her father. 
  In January 2004.Sudha made an important return by
50 a public show in Bombay.She
gave a show in such an amazing manner
it moved everyone to tears.In the end,she
the final prize of the show.
That evening,when she asked her dad the
question,he didn’t say
.He just touched her feet as praise to a great artist. When someone asked Sudha
she could dance again with her artificial limb,she said quite simply.“I don’t need feet to dance.” (  )41.A.runner  B.player    C.star    D.moon (  )42.A.chance  B.accident   C.dancer   D.leg (  )43.A.give up  B.give away  C.give in   D.give out (  )44.A.which  B.where     C.what   D.who (  )45.A.sing   B.dance     C.cut    D. stop (  )46.A.take   B.bring     C.make   D.keep (  )47.A.a lot   B.a few     C.a little   D.a bit (  )48.A.still   B.only     C.just     D.ever (  )49.A.in    B.to      C.from     D.for (  )50.A.going  B.giving    C.getting    D. watching (  )51.A.and   B.so    C.but       D.that (  )52.A.won   B.beat    C.had      D.told (  )53.A.different  B.unusual   C.usual     D.strange (  )54.A.something B.anything  C.everything   D.nothirig (  )55.A.what    B.how     C.why     D.when
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成下列各题。 & I am a girl with short hair and I like to wear shorts and a T-shirt in summer. Black and brown are my favorite colors. I speak in a loud voice. I play ball in the same way the boys do on the sports ground. I'm not as gentle as a girl.&&&&
I didn't feel any different until last year when I experienced some shopping embarrassment. &&&& I went into a store with my mother on a hot summer day. My mother found a pink blouse on the shelf and asked the shop assistant, &Excuse me, do you have this in a size M?& &&& &Yes,& the sale assistant replied. &&& &Could you bring it to her?& My mother said, pointing at me, &She'd like to try it on.& &&& &SHE?& the sale assistant asked, frowning (皱眉头) and staring at me. &&& &SHE?& she asked again in a surprised tone. &&& &Yes, she's my little girl,& my mother said, patting me on the head. &&&& &Oh, I just thought she was a-a boy!& the girl giggled (咯咯的笑) . & &&My face turned hot and I felt very embarrassed. &Try it on, please,& she said in a friendly voice after noticing my discomfort. I glanced at (一瞥)& the blouse and said, & Mum, I don't like it and I'm not going to try it on” &Why not? I think you would look pretty wearing it,& my mother said. &Er-r, I don't like the color, I said vaguely, hoping to leave the shop as soon as possible. &&&& After we got outside, my mum said to me affectionately(充满深情的), &My dear, (A)I know what' s the shop assistant said just now hurt you a little bit. But don't be so upset. You're always my precious girl, no matter what you are. Just act how you like.& &&&& My mum put me at ease (舒坦) . What is a girl supposed to be like? And what is a boy supposed to be like? Is it true that what 1 look like is exactly what I am? (B)I don't care what you think of me. I'm me. 1. What colors does the girl like best? 2. With whom did the girl go to the store? 3. How did the sale assistant feel when she heard the word &SHE&? 4.将(A)句中的宾语从句部分改为被动语态。 5.对(B)句中的划线部分提问。
Wang Fei,a Chinese student,and Mary,an American student studying Chinese in China,were in a supermarket.They saw a young man walking down the stairs.In his hurry,he missed the last two steps and fell onto the ground.He tried to stand up while people around him laughed.Luckily,he seemed to be OK. Mary found Wang Fei smiling a little and was not happy about it.“Tell me,Fei,how could people laugh when someone fell like that? Why didn’t they go up and ask him if he was hurt?’’ Wang Fei said,“Because they knew he wasn’t hurt too much.” “But I still don’t understand.A fall is a fall.In my culture.people would never laugh!” This is an example.The Chinese and the westerner will think and act differently when seeing such a thing.Chinese people are used to laughing or smiling.Very often the person who is in embarrassing(困窘的)situation would also laugh or smile to get out of it.However,if someone gets hurt seriously,it will not be a laughing matter any more.People will help him or her instead. But,in that case,a westerner will rush over and help the person get up.If a westerner falls,he or she,like a Chinese person,may try to make a joke if he or she is not hurt.If two close friends are walking together,and one falls but clearly isn't hurt,a common joke is to say “Have a nice trip”. So different people have different habits and different countries have different cultures. 1.Will Wang Fei and Mary think and act in the same way if they see a young man falling down? 2.Why didn't people go up and ask the young man if he was hurt? 3.What do Chinese people often do when they find themselves in embarrassing situation? 4.What is a westerner likely to do when he or she sees someone fall down? 5.What might Mary say to Wang Fei if he fell but clearly was not hurt?
认真阅读下面的短文,根据短文内短文后的各个问题&。&&&& Wang Fei, a Chinese student, and Mary, an American student studying Chinese in China, were in supermarket. They saw a young man walking down the stairs. In his hurry, he missed the last two steps and onto the ground. He tried to stand up while people around him laughed. Luckily, he seemed to be OK.&&&& Mary found Wang Fei smiling a little and was not happy about it. "Tell me, Fei, how could people laugh when someone fell like that? Why didn't they go up and ask him if he was hurt?"&&&& Wang Fei said, "Because they knew he wasn't hurt too much. "&&&& "But I still don't understand. A fall is a fall. In my culture, people would never laugh! "&&&& This is an example. The Chinese and the westener will think and act differently when seeing such a thing. Chinese people are used to laughing or smiling. Very often the person who is in embarrassing (困窘的) situation would also laugh or smile to get out of it. However, if someone gets hurt seriously, it will not laughing matter any more. People will help him or her instead.&&&& But, in that case, a westerner will rush over and help the person get up. If a westener falls, he or like a Chinese person, may try to make a joke if he or she is not hurt. If two close friends are walking together, and one falls but clearly isn't hurt, a common joke is to say "Have a nice trip".&&&& So different people have different habits and different countries have different cultures.1. Will Wang Fei and Mary think and act in the same way if they see a young man falling down?&&& ________________________________________________2. Why didn't people go up and ask the young man if he was hurt?&&& ________________________________________________3. What do Chinese people often do when they find themselves in embarrassing situation?&&& ________________________________________________4. What is a westener likely to do when he or she sees someone fall down?&&& ________________________________________________5.What might Mary say to Wang Fei if he fell but clearly was not hurt?&&& ________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号How could she act difference
How could she act difference
你知道要怎麽区别痣和雀斑吗?。
Do you know how to tell the differences between moles and freckles?
噢!我明白了。但是它真像陡坡暗礁啊。可是将来我怎么区别它们呢?
So I see. But it is exactly like a bluff reef. How am I ever going to tell them apart?
因此我开始自学些时尚常识——什么鞋配什么衣服,怎么区别不同的衬衫,等等。
So I set out to educate myself on some fashion basics – what shoes go with what kind of trousers, how to distinguish various sorts of dress shirts, and so on.
How would you explain to your grandmother what the difference is?
你该怎么和你的祖母解释这个区别呢?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 how is she 的文章

随机推荐