我知道的他都知道
哦哦So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以
当他握起你的手臂
别惊慌I roll down the window, he&#39, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友
yeah 麻烦是我的朋友So don's there in my heart 他在黑暗中
他在我心中Hs there in the dark., I's there in my heart 他在黑暗中
他在我心中He waits in the wings, no matter if you&#39, oh oh 麻烦是朋友
可是麻烦是敌人
哦哦And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow. 啊Ooh, he're fine for a while but you start to lose control 你一会儿好好的
可是却开始失控He&#39, oh oh 无论你走到哪儿
麻烦都会找到你
哦哦No matter if you's gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待
他需要扮演一个角色Trouble is a friend:Lenka Trouble will find you nos gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待
他需要扮演一个角色Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友
yeah 麻烦是我的朋友So don'm a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗
我是他魅力下的受害者Trouble is a friend.;s there in the dark.. 哦Ahh, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友
麻烦是我的朋友At be alarmed if he takes you by the arm 所以当他握起你的手臂
别惊慌I roll down the window, s there in my heart他在黑暗中
他在我心中 Hs gotta play a part 他戴着翅膀等待
他需要扮演一个角色Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友
麻烦是我的朋友Ahh. 啊Tm a sucker for his charm 我摇下车窗
我是他魅力下的受害者Trouble is a friend, he're slow., I&#39, yeah trouble is a friend of mine 麻烦是朋友
yeah 麻烦是我的朋友At forget as you ease on down my road 所以
当你轻松前进的时候
别忘记He&#39, he&#39, he&#39, oh oh 暴风的双眼
要在早晨中哭泣
哦哦You&#39, oh oh I try 我尝试
我尝试He&#39.. 阿How I hate the way he makes me feel 我多么厌恶他带给我的感觉And how I try to make him leave 我怎么试着让他离开Is there in the dark, oh oh 不管我喂他吃什么
他似乎都在成长
哦哦He sees what I see and he knows what I know:Lenka 专辑
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小王子经典语录英文翻译_百度知道
小王子经典语录英文翻译
提问者采纳
他对一朵玫瑰的感情——甚至他睡着了, a very simple secret. He can say to himself,你只是一个小男孩,我们就彼此需要了,抵御世界, who are scholars, you will be unique in all the world, if I had fifty-three minutes to spend as I liked. In one of them I shall be laughing, &quot, all alone,我所拥有的不过是一朵普通的玫瑰而已。对你而言。我会喜欢听麦田里的风声……  It is your own fault。你要对你的玫瑰花负责,它们只不过是天际中闪闪发光的小东西而已; and all I had was a common rose, or in a little water.,我也是独一无二的……  The wheat fields have nothing to say to me!到时你就明白你的玫瑰花仍是举世无双的一朵花! Then you will say to them。  星星真美,在同一座花园培育了五千朵玫瑰——却无法从中找到他们所要寻找的东西,就有五千朵和她一模一样的花,他只要仰望繁星点点,那该有多好啊;实际上, for what you have tamed, because of the color of the wheat fields!到时候. She was such a proud flower…  她其实是不愿意让小王子看到自己哭泣,你会经常打开窗子……当你的朋友看到你因仰望天空而大笑时。  你在你的玫瑰花身上耗费的时间使得你的玫瑰花变得如此重要. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, my flower is there…&quot,你就会因认识我而感到心满意足. You – you alone – will have the stars as no one else has them…  每一个人都有自己的星星, the desert – what gives them their beauty is somethi and if anybody takes it away from them。他们把时间花费在布洋娃娃身上。然而眼睛往往是盲从的,而我太年轻了, raise five thousand roses in the same garden – and they do not find in it what they are looking for。  如果是我, so, they cry…  只有小孩子知道自己在找什么, the stars are guides. Go and look again at the roses, they are problems,其实是可以从一朵玫瑰花或一滴水中找到的; but you wanted me to tame you, &quot, on your part. You will understand now that yours is unique in all the world. And yet what they are looking for could be foun But if the sheep eats the flower,我根本无意伤害你。她曾经是多么高傲的一朵花……  My flower is ephemeral,是独一无二的. But you have hair that is the color of gold?  Flowers are so inconsistent, will bring me back the thought of you. But if you tame me;对我那位商人来说,拥有一朵世上独一无二的花,可是你却愿意让我驯服你……可是你现在却想哭, the stars,一定会感到莫名其妙,如果你驯服了我!  我的花生命是短暂的, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. For others they are no more than littYes。人还是必须用心去看……  All men have the stars。想想看!”  And no grown-ups will ever understand that this is a matter of so much importance。因此对他们而言,你有金黄色的头发。  这是我的一个秘密, in one moment all his stars will be darkened… And you think that is not important,我却将她独自留在我的星球上了;  当你不再感到伤心的时候(时间会冲淡一切伤痛)。  Only the children know what they are looking for. TSomewhere,她只有四根刺可以保护自己、星星和沙漠——赋予它们美丽的是某种看不见的东西……  What moves me so deeply。你——只有你——了解这些星星与众不同的含义……  In one of the stars I shall be living,星星则是一门待解的难题. For others。当你在夜间仰望天际时。但是, I shall be unique in all the world。将会和我一起欢笑。  Men have forgotten this truth。我不需要你。  麦田和我没有任何关联,而那花在浩瀚的星河中,再简单不过的秘密, when one is so sad…  你知道的—当一个人情绪低落的时候. But all these stars are silent!  His flower had told him that she was only one of her kind in all universe. To me!那驯服根本对你毫无好处!  但是,自己是宇宙间仅有的一种花。你也不需要我,那我会悠哉游哉向一道清泉走去, forever. And I shall love to listen to the wind in the wheat.,就心满意足了,因为有一朵看不见的花. They waste their time over a rag doll and it becomes very important to them, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes。他会喃喃自语!  这是你的错,星星是向导,是因为在它的某个角落隐藏着一口井水……  The house!  It has done me good!  古屋;对学者而言。再回头看那些玫瑰花吧. And here were five thousand of them, I never wished you any sort of harm, for that pleasure… And your friends will be properly astonished to see you laughing as you look up at the sky, have no need of me:“我的花就在星河的某个角落……”可是!  倘若一个人对一朵花情有独钟. You will always be my friend! The grain. A common rose…  我总以为自己很富有. And you,我也和其它成千上万的狐狸并没有差别. And I have no need of you:“是的. You become responsible,它们就是财富,星星总让我开心而笑,一瞬间。  对我而言,仍像灯光一样照亮他的生命……  The men where you live。但是, about this little prince who is sleeping here. You will want to laugh with me. And you will sometimes open your window,和其他成千上万的小男孩没有什么不同. You are responsible for your rose…  人们早已忘记了这个道理。事情的真相只用眼睛是看不见的。为了欢乐. For my businessman they were wealth,所有星星都将随之黯淡无光……那你也认为这不重要吗,星星本身是沉默的. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. To you,那朵玫瑰花的影子。你必须永远对自己所驯服的东西负责, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water。我会站在其中的一颗星星上微笑。可是你不应将它遗忘! But I was too young to know how to love her…  花总是表里不一,他会格外喜欢看日落……  If someone loves a flower,假如你驯服了我, when you look at the sky at night… You – only you – will have stars that can laugh…  我就在繁星中的一颗上生活. Think how wonderful that will be when you have tamed me。对我而言. But eyes are blind, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world!  他的花朵曾经告诉他. And I have left on my planet,要是我有五十三分钟可以自由运用。不过。  The stars are beautiful;对你而言,但其中的含意却因人而异, all alike, but they are not the same things for different people,那会使我想起你,才能看到真实。你是我永远的朋友, because of a flower that cannot be seen, in one single garden. but now you are going to cry,真令人沮丧。对旅人而言,这花一旦被羊吃掉了!&quot!  I thought that I was rich,你可以对他们说。  And now here is my secret,你就是举世无双的, with a flower that was unique in all the world, it is enough to make him happy just to look at the stars,他们所寻找的. But you must not forget it, then we shall need each other. And that is sad. One must look with the heart…  你所居住的星球上的人们,洋娃娃就变得很重要, which is also golden. For some,就仿佛每一颗星星都在笑……你——只有你——才能拥有会笑的星星……  And when your sorrow is comforted time soothes all sorrows you will be content that you have known me。不过。  What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well…  沙漠之所以美丽;可是仅仅在这座花园里! Then it has done you no good at all, the stars always make me laugh。  驯服对我是有好处的——因为麦田的颜色。一旦有人将娃娃拿走; what is essential is invisible to the eyes。  It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important:一个人只有用心去看, who are travelers。一朵普通的玫瑰花……  To me, is his loyalty to a flower – the image of a rose that shine through his whole being like the flame of a lamp, even when he is asleep…  这个熟睡的小王子最叫我感动的地方是;对其他人而言,大人们永远也不会了解这件事有多么重要!小麦也是金黄色的,那么,他们就会号啕大哭……  As for me,不知道该怎样爱护她……  For she did not want him to see her crying  You know — one loves the sunset
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
经典语录的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁经典英语台词中文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
经典英语台词中文翻译
上传于||文档简介