您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013人教新版初中八年级英语上册Unit&2&How&often&do&you&exercise?单元检测
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2013人教新版初中八年级英语上册Unit&2&How&often&do&you&exercise?单元检测
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:07:27
2013Unit 2 How often do you exercise?
--Twice a week.&2. I also like English. But math is his f____________ subject.3. Some children often surf the I_______________ with the help of their parents.4. We u_____________ play soccer on weekdays.5. His father d__________& in a car accident.
&&& C. E for&&&&&& D. E for12. ―How_____ do you read English?&&& --Sometimes.A. long&& B. often&&&& C. far&&&& D. much13. A lot of vegetables ___you to keep in good health.&& A. make& B. want&&&& C. try&&&& D. help14. Peter is _____because he hardly ever exercises.&& A. tired& B. happy&& C. healthy& D. unhealthy15. He knows a lot ______he is still a child.&& A. so&&&& B. although&&& C. but&&&& D. or16. My dad ______a lawyer when I grow up.A. wants me to&&&&& B. wants me to be&&& C. became&&&&&D. wanted17. My mother________ surfs the Internet, she likes watching TV.A. doesn’t hardly ever&&&& B. hardly ever&&
&C. What&&&&&& D. How soon19. -- What_____ you usually _____on weekends?&&& --I usually ______ violin.A. play the&&&B. play&& C. play&&&&&D. play the20. --Are you late for class?&&& --_______.A. Yes, never&&&&&&&&& B. Yes, sometimes&&& C. No, ever&&&&&&&&&D. No, usually21. ____he was tired, ______he didn’t stop ______.A. Although, to rest& &&&B. T / ; working&&
D. working22. Your lifestyle is the same _____ .A. to my brother&&&&&&& B. to mine&&&& C. as mine&&&&&&&&&D. as my brother23. Can you help me ______the house?A. cleaning&&&&&& B. with clean&&&& C. of cleaning&&&& D. clean24. Li Ming was born_____ May 11, 1989 _____Guangzhou.A. on&& B. in&&&& C. at&&& D. in25. She always finishes her homework on time. She& __&& leaves it for tomorrow.A. always& B. never& C. usually D. sometimes26. Tony, pass my glass to me, please. I can&& _____ read the words in the newspapers.A. clearly& B. rather&& C. hardly&& D. ever27. --Your spoken English is much better. --&________.A. Yes, please.&&&&&& B. Thank you&&& C. You are right.&&&& D .Not at all28. Lisa&____eight hours every night. What about you?A. eats&& B. drinks&& C. plays&&& D. sleeps29.I ______ see her in the supermarket.
C sometimes&& D. some times30. The doctor tells me I should eat&___ meat and take&____exercise.&& A. a little, a few&&&&&& B. less, more&& C. many, much&&&&&& D. much, manybrother.36. I go to the movies _____________ (first) a month.37. He’s too young. He can ________________(hard) ride a bike.38. Our English teacher likes to wear ___________&(color) clothes,
B. bad habits, good ones&C. bad habits, good one&57. Bad habits come________.&A. suddenly& B. little by little C. faster and faster58. Where do schoolboys pick up little bad habits first?A.&In schoolB. On the street&&C. in school and on the street59.When schoolboys get bigger, their bad habits become_______.A stronger and stronger&B. weaker and weaker&C. better and better60. It is important for us_________.A. to copy with themB. to learn to steal and cheatC. to get rid of the bad habits in the beginning
82.____________&&&&& 83._____________&84. ____________&&&&& 85._____________
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)选修6unit2的知识点 初中数学知识点汇总 初中化学知识点汇总 中考英语知识点汇总 ..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
_Unit2_How_often_do_you_exercise? 知识点汇总加练习
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口How_often_do_you_exercise综合练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
80页免费5页免费9页免费7页免费2页免费 4页免费6页免费31页1下载券22页1下载券8页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页免费12页1下载券4页免费3页免费7页免费
How_often_do_you_exercise综合练习|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢豆丁精品文档: 八英上unit2how_often_do_you_exercise导学
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
八英上unit2how_often_do_you_exercise导学
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 how do you think 的文章

随机推荐