the twins room'room is什么...

Shook Twins – Tickets – The Riot Room – Kansas City, MO – August 28th, 2016
| Ticketfly题号:4375167题型:阅读理解难度:一般引用次数:5更新时间:16/08/25
阅读理解。This is the twins' room. It's a nice room. The two beds are in the room. One is Lucy's and the other (另一个) is Lily's. They look the same. Their coats are on their beds. We can't see their shoes. They're under their beds. The twins have two desks and chairs. Their clock, books and pencil-boxes are on the desks. Their schoolbags are behind the chairs.【小题1】What kind of room (哪一种屋子) is it?& --It's _______.A. a classroom &&&&&&&&&&&B. a bedroom&&&&&&&&&&&C. a big room【小题2】Which (哪一个) one is not right?A. Lily's coat is on the bed.B. Lucy's shoes are under the chair.C. Lucy and Lily are students.【小题3】Lucy and Lily are __________.A. boys&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. sons&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. sisters【小题4】 Where're their schoolbags? ________.A. On the chairs &&&&&&&&B. In their desk&&&&C. Behind their chairs【小题5】Which one is right?A. Their beds look the same.B. Their clock, coats and pencil-boxes are on the desk.C. Their classroom is nice.
【知识点】
相关试题推荐
阅读下面短文,根据所读内容,在文章后1-10小题的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。Weekends are short. They are only two days out of a seven-day week. To make your weekends look longer, you need to plan it better. Here are some ideas.★Get up at your usual time. The biggest mistake(错误) is to think that the weekend is a good chance(机会) for getting up late. So getting up early can make you feel the weekends are longer.★Finish homework as quickly as possible. Nobody wants to do homework, but we have to do it. The earlier you do it at the weekend, the better you will feel. You can do homework from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.on Saturday morning. After doing your homework, you can plan your weekends well.★Go out to enjoy weekends. Weekends feel longer if you get out and enjoy them. Think about what you like to do. Plan a sports activity, for example, playing football in the park. You can also plan to go to a museum or a zoo.How to spend your short &&【小题1】&&?&Some &&【小题2】★ To make you feel weekends
are &【小题3】&, you should get up at your &&【小题4】&&time
though(虽然) weekend is a good chance to &【小题5】&&up
late.★ The earlier you do it at
the weekend, the better you will feel. So you should finish your homework as &【小题6】&&as you can. Then you can plan your weekends
after you &【小题7】&&your homework.★ &&【小题8】&&a sports activity, for example, playing football
in the &&【小题9】. You can plan to go to a museum too. It’s also a 【小题10】&&idea
to plan to go to a zoo. If so, you will feel weekends are longer.
Wanda Clothes StoreThingsColorsPriceHatYellow, blue, black¥7TrousersBlack, blue, white, yellow¥15SocksWhite, black¥3SweaterRed, white, green¥13T-shirtBlue, green, yellow¥8【小题1】Which is the cheapest(最便宜的)?A.B.C.D.【小题2】Two sweaters and a pair of socks are _____ yuan.A.twenty-fourB.twenty-fiveC.twenty-sevenD.twenty-nine【小题3】You can buy ______ in Wanda Clothes Store.A.blue socksB.red T-shirtsC.green trousers D.yellow hats【小题4】If(如果) you like blue, and you have 7 yuan, you can buy ______.A.a hatB.a T-shirtC.a sweaterD.a pair of trousers【小题5】If you have 15 yuan, you can buy ______.A.a hat and a sweaterB.a hat and a T-shirtC.a pair of trousers and a T-shirtD.a pair of trousers and a sweater
阅读理解。My daughter Eyen is ten years old. She is in Grade Three in a primary school. She is a cute girl though(虽然) she has some interesting ideas sometimes.One day she asks me, “Mum, what is your favourite subject?” I think for a while and answer, “It is difficult to tell. I love singing, so music is my favorite. And I am good at English. My history teacher also says I am excellent. Well, I can say I don’t like science. But science is important for us, you know. So you must do well in it. What is your favourite subject, Eyen? Tell me something about your subjects, dear.”“I like Chinese. It is easy. I like English because my English teacher likes me very much. I can’t stand(忍受) Maths. It is serious(严肃的) and sad.”“Do you mean your Maths teacher is serious and sad?”“No, it is Maths, not the Maths teacher.”“Why do you think so?”“Because Maths has so many problems(问题)! Isn’ t it sad all day?”【小题1】 The mother doesn’t like &&&&&&&&&&&&&though it is important.A.scienceB.EnglishC.MathsD.music【小题2】 The girl thinks &&&&&&&&&&&&&is serious and sad.A.MathsB.ChineseC.her Maths teacherD.her Chinese teacher【小题3】 How does the girl like science?A.She likes it very much.B.It is her favourite subject.C.She doesn’t like it.D.The story doesn’t tell us.
暂时无评论暂时无评论
-- Let me go to the party with Linda, Mom.-- OK. &&__________________ .A.ThanksB.I’m fineC.Good evening, LindaD.Have a good evening
热门知识点The Mitteis Twins’ First Adventure | GE Healthcare The Pulse

我要回帖

更多关于 twins room 的文章

随机推荐