i go tgo runningg (in...

I go to work running like a deer
跑去上班,快得像只兔儿
I meant to go running this morning, but I overslept.
我今天早晨打算去跑步,但是我睡过头了。
For example, if I want to go running, I might think I can run 3 miles at first. But instead of letting myself do that, I start by only running a mile.
例如,我要跑步,我会想一开始跑3英里,但是没那么做,而是先跑1英里。
I meant to go running this morning, but I overslept.
我今天早晨本打算去跑步,但是我睡过头了。
I just want to go running.
我只是想去跑步。
I go running every morning to stay fit.
我每天早晨跑步来保持健康。
Susen: Don, I understand now . Asia is now the city People weight is increasing, every day, I and my dog to go running.
我现在理解了。现在亚洲的城市人的体重也是不断增加,我每天要和我的狗去跑步。
I sat there dreaming of the river and waiting for the wonderful moment when the sermon would be over and Jim and I could go running down the path to the river.
我坐在那,向往着去河里玩耍,等待着布道结束的美好时刻,到时我就可以和吉姆跑到小路上,奔向河边。
I sat there dreaming of the river and waiting for the wonderful moment when the sermon would be over and Jim and I could go running down the path to the river.
而我坐在那,心里却想着那条河流,渴望着牧师能快点结束,然后吉姆和我就可以奔去河边享受刺激精彩的游戏了。
It was more dangerous not to go; I was running the risk of becoming trapped in my own fantasies.
不去恐怕更危险;我正在冒着陷入我自己幻想的危险境地。
So now I get in touch with running clubs in Belfast, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Telford, Sheffield, so when I go there I can meet with someone to go running with.
现在,我和贝尔发斯特、格拉斯哥、阿伯丁、泰尔福德、谢菲尔德的健身俱乐部都有联系,到了当地我就能找个伙伴一起跑步。
I also tend to go into a free-running sleep mode when I don't have to get up early every morning.
当我不必每天早上那么早起的时候,我还喜欢那种自我调配的自由睡眠节奏。
I like to listen to hip hop when I go running. It keeps me pumped up!
我跑步时爱听嘻哈音乐,它让我很兴奋。
Usually spare time I will play basketball, running, go to the library reading books, as well as surf the Internet!
平时课余时间我都会去打篮球,跑步,去图书馆看书,还有上网冲浪!
Amauri now appears to be desperate to represent his soon-to-be adopted country, stating: "If Lippi were to call me I would go there running."
而阿毛里似乎也已经决定为他的第二个国家效力了:“如果里皮需要我的话,我会跑步前往。”
Every time that I go to the gym I see a few people running on a treadmill and reading a book or a magazine, they watch TV and the expression on their faces tells me “Man, it's so boring!
每次我去健身房都能看到一些人在跑步机上跑步,读书,看杂志,看电视。他们脸上的表情告诉我“哥们儿,太无聊了!
As I improve each week, the difference in a week isn't pronounced, but over the span of my training schedule, I'll go from my first run of four miles to running 26.2.
我每周都有提高,可每周之间的区别并不显著。但是一个训练计划周期过后,我会从最初只能跑4英里提高到能跑26.2 英里。
I was going to get up early to go running, but my toes voted against me 10 to 1.
我本来是准备早起去跑步的,但是我的脚趾头以10比1的投票结果反对我这样做。
When you arrive, I will take you to the near island, we can go swimming, climb the mountain and go running, then I will take you to eat delicious seafood.
你到了以后,本人带你去左近岛上玩,本人们去游泳,爬山,跑步,再带你去吃美味的海鲜。
I need to go to the store tonight. We are running out of milk and cheese.
我今晚得去一趟商店,我们已经没有牛奶和奶酪了。
When you arrive, I will take you to the near island, we can go swimming, climb the mountain and go running, then I will take you to eat delicious seafood.
如题:“你到了以后,我带你去附近岛上玩,我们去游泳,爬山,跑步,再带你去吃美味的海鲜。”
I was hoping that during the night it would go well, but suddenly I was running with Mirka in the room to see if everything was okay.
我希望夜里可以平安无事,但突然之间,我就和米尔卡在房子里跑起来,去看看是否一切正常。
你到了以后,我带你去附近岛上玩,我们去游泳,爬山,跑步,再带你去吃美味的海鲜。
I suppose, I just need to keep my computer running and go for it since I paid my membership already.
我想既然我已经注册了用户,我就只能一直开着电脑了。
Sometimes, I got to go to the shop with him and I made a bit of pocket change running to the restaurant and getting coffee for everybody.
有时候,我跟他上店里去,还帮大家跑到餐馆去买咖啡,以此挣点儿零花钱。
When I’m too lazy to go see the doctor, my running injuries linger for months instead of being resolved in weeks.
还有我懒得去看医生,所以伤口疼了几个月,其实可以几周就治好的。
"My husband would like me to go running with him, but I don't want to, " says Marla Centralla, a mother of two.
一位有两个小孩的母亲,玛拉?珊卓拉说:“我老公想要我和他一起去跑步,但是我并不想。
"My husband would like me to go running with him, but I don't want to, " says Marla Centralla, a mother of two.
一位有两个小孩的母亲,玛拉?珊卓拉说:“我老公想要我和他一起去跑步,但是我并不想。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!Aw can I go running too dad? Super cute puppy is determined to get on the treadmill (but why is the pit bull jogging in the first place?) | Daily Mail Online
Aw can I go running too dad? Super cute puppy is determined to get on the treadmill (but why is the pit bull jogging in the first place?)
15:04 GMT, 31 January 2013
18:02 GMT, 1 February 2013
This cute little bulldog puppy gets himself into a right old scrape as he tries to keep up with his dad on a treadmill workout.The hilarious video shows determined pup Bandit refusing to give up as he scrambles onto the exercise machine only to be unceremoniously dumped onto the floor.His initial tactic is to climb onto the machine from the front only to quickly fly through his mother's legs. Again and again he scrambles back up only for the inevitable to happen.Scroll down for video
Determined: Little bulldog puppy Bandit tries to join his father on the treadmill
Wrong way: At first Bandit attempted climb onto the exercise machine from the front
What's going on? But the little pup is sent flying through his father's legs
Plonk: And dumped unceremoniously onto the floor
Guided by some larger dogs he eventually appears to grasp what it is he should be doing and tries to climb up onto the machine from the back.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
But his legs are simply too small to keep up the pace and yet again he ends up on the ground. Meanwhile his father trots along quite nonchalantly seemingly oblivious to his pup's escapades.It is not quite clear why Bandit's father is actually running on the treadmill in the first place - whether she's a four-legged fitness fanatic or if it's a case of world's laziest dog owner. VIDEO
Bandit the xxx
Attaboy: Eventually little Bandit figures out he need to climb on from the back
But unfortunately the outcome is just the same
Video footage courtesy of the
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
EDITOR'S SIX OF THE BEST
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your message114网址导航I love summer, because summer can go swimming in the river, go to the beach surf yo!
我喜欢夏天,因为夏天可以去河里游泳,去海边冲浪哟!
The summer is very hot. So, I can eat an ice cream, go swimming, go camping …In summer , many people wake up late;
夏天非常的热.所以,我可以吃冰淇淋、去游泳、去野营…在夏天里,许多人可以很晚的起床;
I want to strengthen sports such as running, climbing, travel etc, it can make us full of vitality, and I also hope summer can go swimming …
翻译自己要增强活动,例如跑步,登山,旅游等,那能使自己们充溢…
I have got a one-months holiday, and I can go with you…We can go swimming, go fishing and visit the underwater world.
我有一个月的假期,可以和你一起度假。在北海我们可以一起去游泳、钓鱼、吃海鲜、参观海底世界。
After you arrive, I will take you to the island nearby. We can go swimming, climbing and running. After that, we will go and try delicious seafoods.
After you arrive, I will take you to the island nearby. We can go swimming, climbing and running.
如题:“你到了以后,我带你去附近岛上玩,我们去游泳,爬山,跑步,再带你去吃美味的海鲜。”
你到了以后,本人带你去左近岛上玩,本人们去游泳,爬山,跑步,再带你去吃美味的海鲜。
After you arrive, I will take you to the island nearby. We can go swimming, climbing and running. After that, we will go and try delicious seafoods.
胶南美味海鲜,“你到了以后,我带你去附近岛上玩,我们去游泳,爬山,跑步,再带你去吃美味的海鲜。”
I'll give you some eyedrops but you can't go swimming until it clears up.
我给你开些眼药水,但要等眼药水干了以后才能游泳。
Our company also provides us a swimming pool. We can swim in it for free, and I like to go swimming with my workmates after work and at weekends.
我们的公司就给我们提供了一个游泳池,我们可以在免费在里游泳,我喜欢和同事们在下班和周末去游泳。
I'm planning to go to the seashore next summer. I love sailing, swimming except fishing. I can stay in a little house by the beach.
我计划明年夏天去海边,我喜欢航海、游泳,但钓鱼除外,我可以住在海滨的小房子里。
I have an appointment with my professor at 3 o’clock.
Q:Why can’t John go swimming now?
Ihaveanappointmentwithmyprofessorat3 o’clock.从这句可以得出答案。
In spring, I can fly a kite and plant trees. Sometimes I go hiking and have a picnic. Look! The fish are swimming. They're happy, too.
在春天,我可以放风筝和种树。有时我去郊游和野炊。看!鱼儿在游泳。他们也是那么快乐。
I know what to do.Why can`t we take a trip in the car to some lake where we could have both quiet and scenery or go camping, and swimming?
我有主意了.我们干嘛不开车旅游到湖边?在那里既安静.风景又优美.可以野营又可以游泳.
I know what to do.Why can`t we take a trip in the car to some lake where we could have both quiet and scenery or go camping, and swimming?
我有主意了.我们干嘛不开车旅游到湖边?在那里既安静.风景又优美.可以野营又可以游泳.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 go running 的文章

随机推荐