急求的近义词一篇英文e-mail文章,大家帮帮...

求一篇英语作文一小时内在线等,好的有追分.假如你叫李华,为了提高英语水平,希望与一位美国高中生Nancy交笔友.下面是你的信息,给他发一封约100字的E-mail,把自己的情况介绍给他,并征求他的_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文一小时内在线等,好的有追分.假如你叫李华,为了提高英语水平,希望与一位美国高中生Nancy交笔友.下面是你的信息,给他发一封约100字的E-mail,把自己的情况介绍给他,并征求他的
求一篇英语作文一小时内在线等,好的有追分.假如你叫李华,为了提高英语水平,希望与一位美国高中生Nancy交笔友.下面是你的信息,给他发一封约100字的E-mail,把自己的情况介绍给他,并征求他的意见.李华 女 年龄16 学校 红英中学 班级 学习情况:学习努力,成绩优秀.在今年全国英语竞赛中获一等奖兴趣爱好:爱好广泛;喜欢体育运动,是学校排球队队员;爱好集邮,愿与笔友交换邮票.
Dear Nancy,
hi, I am an awesome girl called lihua.i am 16and now study in hongying High School.I work hard in school.Of course i do well with my subjects.I am good at physics and math.i have many hobbies.i like sports.i am a member of the school volleyball team.also, collecting stamps is OK and i hope to change our stamps.l really hope we can make friends.
Yours faithfully英语作文~写得好~先不给分的原因是怕分浪费,请理解...写一份e-mail给你的朋友,告诉她你要搬家,要她来帮忙.Dear Rosa,I'm going to move to a new house!I need some help.Could you help me..._百度作业帮
英语作文~写得好~先不给分的原因是怕分浪费,请理解...写一份e-mail给你的朋友,告诉她你要搬家,要她来帮忙.Dear Rosa,I'm going to move to a new house!I need some help.Could you help me...
英语作文~写得好~先不给分的原因是怕分浪费,请理解...写一份e-mail给你的朋友,告诉她你要搬家,要她来帮忙.Dear Rosa,I'm going to move to a new house!I need some help.Could you help me...
去这个网站,自己打中文,它的英文就出来了.要多靓,就多靓.用得好的话,推荐一下哦~!急求英语对话急求几篇英语对话
3分钟左右 1,present
Peter wants to buy something as a present for his parent ,now he discussing with his friend Lily that which is the best present for his parents.2,E-mail
Many people are turning for_百度作业帮
急求英语对话急求几篇英语对话
3分钟左右 1,present
Peter wants to buy something as a present for his parent ,now he discussing with his friend Lily that which is the best present for his parents.2,E-mail
Many people are turning for
急求英语对话急求几篇英语对话
3分钟左右 1,present
Many people are turning form letter writing to E-mail nowdays.Which do you think which is the best way? Lucy discussing with her friend Halen about it.3,Supermarket
Rose wants to buy a pair of gloues Butshe does not know where she can find it in the supermaket .She ask the assistant.4,Railway station Steve wants to go to Tibet and he is at the railway station buying a ticket to there,He ask the clerk5,Weather
John and Alice are talking about the weather in wuhan.谢谢啦
1,present Peter wants to buy something as a present for his parent ,now he discussing with his friend Lily that which is the best present for his parents.2,E-mail Many people are turning form letter writing to E-mail nowdays.Which do you think which is the best way?Lucy discussing with her friend Halen about it.3,Supermarket Rose wants to buy a pair of gloues Butshe does not know where she can find it in the supermaket .She ask the assistant.4,Railway station Steve wants to go to Tibet and he is at the railway station buying a ticket to there,He ask the clerk 5,Weather John and Alice are talking about the weather in wuhan.急求 我在网上看见过一篇关于转基因黄金大米的英文文章 后面有汉语 谁有帮帮忙 万分感谢 不胜感激_百度知道
急求 我在网上看见过一篇关于转基因黄金大米的英文文章 后面有汉语 谁有帮帮忙 万分感谢 不胜感激
转基因大米本无错,错在中国实施临床试验的人进行了不当操作。 在国外,在人身上尤其是儿童身上做药物也好,转基因食品也好的临床试验是非常困难的,伦理审查非常严格,价格也不菲,因此,国外一些厂商非常希望把这些东西拿到中国来试试,因为中国伦理审查不严格,甚至是走过场,而且临床费用便宜,再加上一些中国学者为了晋职称,提高自己的学术地位,发表有影响力的文章,结果与这些外国“专家”一拍即合。 君不见,这批在中国孩子身上做试验的黄金大米就是一个博士从外国带回来的,而且在孩子身上实施试验的时候竟然孩子家长都不知情,伦理何在?这也是这次事件闹得沸沸扬扬的最重要的原因。当然,事件的导火索就是这篇文章的发表。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求:一篇与土木工程有关的英文文章,要求有原文和汉语翻译稿,_百度作业帮
求:一篇与土木工程有关的英文文章,要求有原文和汉语翻译稿,
求:一篇与土木工程有关的英文文章,要求有原文和汉语翻译稿,
留下邮箱或是百度消息把邮箱发我 我把毕业设计论文翻译发你 ~