急求的近义词英文翻译,谢谢!

外文翻译的原文和译文,关于夫妻配偶权。或者给我英文,我自己翻译,我找不到英文文献。急求!!!谢谢帮_百度知道
外文翻译的原文和译文,关于夫妻配偶权。或者给我英文,我自己翻译,我找不到英文文献。急求!!!谢谢帮
英文文献的免费检索网站什么的,知道的话,也请告知
就是外国人写的关于配偶权制度的文章或者中国人用英文写的配偶权制度的文章,我要他们的英文版。是文章,不是词组,不是婚姻法,不是法律。简而言之,我要翻译一篇关于配偶权的英文文章,但我找不到可以翻译的,大家帮忙找一下,谢谢了
提问者采纳
提问者评价
虽然最后没有你推荐的,但你很热心,谢谢了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
配偶权的相关知识
其他1条回答
Definition
The legal union of a couple as spouses.
The basic elements of a marriage are: (1) the parties' legal ability to marry each other, (2) mutual consent of the parties, and (3) a marriage contract as required by law.
See also Common-law marriage.
In the English common law tradition from which our legal doctrines and concepts have developed, a marriage was a contract based upon a voluntary private agreement by a man and a woman to become husband and wife. Marriage was viewed as the basis of the family unit and vital to the preservation of morals and civilization. Traditionally, the husband had a duty to provide a safe house, p...
汗,我要的是配偶权,spouse rights ,不是婚姻。纠结啊,我的外文翻译,在哪里啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求各种动物幼崽的英语翻译!谢谢!_百度知道
急求各种动物幼崽的英语翻译!谢谢!
急求各种动物幼崽的英语翻译!谢谢!请按以下格式给写答案:成年动物英文名
动物幼崽英文名
成年动物中文名
我有更好的答案
雏鹰:Young eagle小鸟:chick小猫:kitty小鸭子:duckling小熊:Bear cub小猴子:young monkey小老虎:Tiger cub小老鼠:young mouse小马:pony小猪:piglet小牛:Dallas
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求英文翻译,谢谢~~~_百度知道
提问者采纳
小子,你的出勤率太低,被学校警告了。学校要求出勤率不低于80%,而你小子都到57%了…… 再这样下去,你的相关表现将被上报至英国出入境管理局UKBA。 而且如果你的出勤率再达不到标准,警告等级将逐步上升,最终的结果就是被开除。
中间那三个条款分别指明的是什么后果?
临时或永久被学校除名收回校外考试资格吊销校外考试证书
提问者评价
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你的出勤率低于80%只有57%,再有收到一次警告信你可以直接回家了。
这脸都丢到国外去了!别再逃课了,国外大学不是中国的“市侩学校”,只要考试到场就能混到证书!!!就连到课警告信都看不懂,在国外吃屎来着?赶紧滚回来!别给我们中国人丢人现眼了!!!!Shame on you!!!
说真的,你这个也不太看得清。既然你是学这方面的或者是老是会遇到这些,你还不如自己动手,丰衣足食。下个金山词霸,安装在电脑上,有不认识的,点到哪里,那个词义局显现出来了,不挺好的吗。你觉得呢?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求英语翻译!谢谢。
急求英语翻译!谢谢。 10
帮忙翻译下,谢谢。(句式,词汇,基础即可)
在大学这个环境下,我非常崇拜我的口语老师,Jeff。
他是一个青年男子,个子不高不矮,不胖不瘦,平日着装干净简朴,就是鞋子有时候有点脏。
平日里,他为人很真诚,对我们很负责。
他总是和我们交流如何提高我们的口语水平,思考我们学生本身的建议。
重要的是他的口语说的真的很标准,不得不让我们钦佩。
英文歌曲唱的更是好听。
我要以他为榜样,在大学中,努力学好我的主修,英语。
Under this environment at the university, I worshiped my oral teacher, Jeff.
He was a young man, not tall not short, neither fat nor thin, normally clean and simple dress, that is, sometimes a bit dirty shoes.
Ordinary day, but he is very sincere, for we are responsible.
He's always sharing with us how to improve our spoken language level, thinking of our students with their own suggestions.
The spoken word is important, he said, really standard, have to let our admiration.
English song to sing more nicely.
I want him as an example, in the university, and strive to learn my major, English.
其他回答 (1)
Under university this environment, I worship me spoken language teacher, Jeff. he is a young man, the stature not high is not short, not fat is not thin, ordinary day clothing clean simple, is the shoe sometimes a little dirty. , his manner is very ordinary day sincere, is very responsible to us.how does he always exchange with us raises our spoken language proficiency, ponders our student&s suggestion. the his spoken language said more importantly is really very standard, can not but let us admire. the English song sings is pleasant to hear. I must take him as the example, in the university, learns my majoring in diligently, English.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号要初一或初二的英语作文,题目是我的暑假!大概60字就行了!急求!!马上要开学了!!谢谢!还要翻译!1_百度知道
要初一或初二的英语作文,题目是我的暑假!大概60字就行了!急求!!马上要开学了!!谢谢!还要翻译!1
主要是翻译,要是不懂就完了···谢谢大家!!
提问者采纳
我才六年级
别瞎起哄了 行不? 帮我找找看吧 好吗?马上要开学了
要急死了 一直找不到合适的~
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during my summer vacation.They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning, breathing the fresh air,listening to the birds singing, and enjoying the green trees, red flowers and the river. I like fishing with my friends. When night comes, I sit under the tree with my grandma, listening to her telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go back,I am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country. 暑假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶,他们都已经70岁了,住在乡下。夏天的乡下非常漂亮,我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情。我习惯一大清早起床,呼吸新鲜空气,聆听鸟儿欢唱,欣赏绿树红花和门前的小河。我还喜欢跟伙伴们一起钓鱼。夜幕降临时,我就坐在树下,听奶奶讲动听的故事。我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事。每次该回城时,我总是恋恋不舍。我确实喜欢乡下的生活。My summer vacation was so interesting. I had a lot of spare time to do the things I like. I often read novels in the morning. From TV, I had learned how to cook. It was wonderful to eat the lunch that I cooked personally. Though it was hot in the afternoon, I loved doing sports with my friends,such as playing basketball and football.If it rained , table tennis is a good choice. Sometimes I would go to the Expo to enjoy the view of the world.As you can see , my summer vacation was so meaningful and interesting. 我的暑假是如此有趣。我有很多的空闲时间去做我喜欢的事。我经常在早上读小说。从电视里,我学会了做饭。这是美妙的吃午饭,我自己做的。虽然这是炎热的下午,我和我爱运动的朋友,如打篮球和足球。如果下雨,乒乓球是一个很好的选择。有时我会去世界博览会去欣赏。正如你所看到的,我的暑假是非常有意义的和有趣的。
算了 就这样了吧
但是这个我已经看过了啊~~~不过还要谢谢你啊!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 急求的近义词 的文章

随机推荐