再告诉我一下 symmetry
asymptote 各是什么意思
确定f的定义域,对称性和渐近线.symmetry是对称性asymptote是渐近线
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你给的句子不完整啊,我把主要几个单词解释了。Determine 确定domain
域symmetry 对称asymptotesn. 渐近线
symmetry是对称性asymptote是渐近线
"Determine domain, symmetries and asymptotes of f(x)."求出定义域,对成性和渐近线。 symmetry 是对称性asymptote 是渐近线
扫描下载二维码英语翻译这是我要注册公司表格上的一个问题,我要在冒号后面回答,但是不知道问的是什么,请英语高手帮个忙,实在感激不尽!The Secretary of State is designated of the corporation upon whomprocess against the corporation may be served.The address to which the Secretary of State shall mail a copy of any process accepted on behalf of the corporation is:我该回答什么,是填写我公司的名称还是地址,或者是回答其他什么,请告知,
腾腾の55Co
国务卿公司被指定在谁之上反对公司的程序可能被服侍.对哪位国务卿将邮寄任何程序的副本接受代表公司是:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译!!!急!英语好的帮个忙啊!!!_百度知道
英语翻译!!!急!英语好的帮个忙啊!!!
the right to plead any statute of limitations as a defense under this Note,together with all accrued,including but not limited to reasonable attorney&#39,whether or not suit is filed,(iii)failure in the due prompt and complete performance and observance of any other covenant,or other written agreement between the parties hereto,unpaid.The Borrower hereby waives presentment,(ii)the filing,and to the full extent permitted by Law,and unpaid future interest shall become immediately due and payable upon the occurrence at any one of the following events of default,and the remainder:(i)failure to make any payment of interest when and as the same become due and payable hereunder,either voluntary or involuntary,不敢胡乱翻译.The Borrower agree to pay all cost of collection or breach of this Note,the unpaid principal balance shall bear interest from such due date at a rate equal to 2% greater than the rate specified in this Note,pretest,condition,demand and notice of dishonor,agreement or obligation of the Borrower as set forth in this Note,on future interest. Each payment shall be in lawful money of the United States and shall be credited first on charges and interest then due,if any,请各位前辈帮帮忙……翻译一下……一共两段,the unpaid principal balance.No delay or omission on the part of the Lender is exercising any right hereunder shall oparate as a waiver of such right or any other right under this note今天客人寄了一个Debit Note过来,很多都一知半解.If this Note is not repaid when due:At the option of the Lender,of any bankruptcy petition by the Bs fees and expenses incurred in connection with the protection or realization of any collateral or enforcement of the Note or any guaranty which are incurred by a holder of this Note on account of any such collection,但本人参加工作没多久
This Note is secured by all the corporate assets of ******(公司名)whose corporate offices are on *******This Note constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and no modification or change in any of the terms and conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the lenders.To the extent that any provision of this Note is held invalid or unenforceable,the provisions are severable.
提问者采纳
协议或义务。如果本收款票到期未获偿付、条件,并在法律允许的最大范围内、要求和拒付的权利、调查Debit Note 收款票发生任何下列违约事项;(3)到期未能及时完全履行和遵守本通知中陈述的借款人的任何盟约,如有余额:(1)到期未偿付任何应付利息,并且首先收取当时到期的费用和利息,贷款人有权选择明确未偿付本金余额,以及与保护或实现本收款票所附任何抵押或保兑或本收款票持有人因此类收款而产生的任何担保(无论是否提起诉讼)而产生的费用,包括但不限于合理的律师费、应付未付利息和将来的利息立即到期并要求偿付。每次付款都应当使用美国法定货币,未偿付的本金余额自到期之日起按照本收款票载明的利率加2%的利率计收利息。贷款方对本收款票项下任何钱权利的延迟和遗漏均不构成对该项权利和其他权利的放弃。借款人同意支付所有的收款成本和违反本收款票的成本,再收取未来的利息,放弃对保护本收款票的任何法规和各方在此签署的书面协议施加限制的上诉权。借款人谨在此放弃所有陈述;(2)主动或被借款人申请破产
提问者评价
谢谢!谢谢!十分感谢~后面还有两小段,看了上面的貌似很专业……请帮忙也翻一下……谢谢……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
在选择贷款人未支付本金,平衡,连同所有预提,未来的兴趣,和未应当立即支付的任何一个发生的事件的默认:(一)未做任何支付的利益和相同的款项支付下,(2)申请,自愿或自愿破产,经借款人,(3)失败,而完整的表现和及时的任何其他所立的约、条件、协议或义务的借款人在这张纸条。
每个支付应在美国和应首先在收费和兴趣的时候,,其馀的,如果有的话,在未来interest.If这本笔记时,由于不偿还本金未余额应当承担利息等到期日速率等于2%的速度比在本Note.The借款人同意支付所有的费用的收集或违反本笔记,包括但不限于合理的律师费和费用与保护或实现任何担保物或执法的音符或任何担保,发生的这张纸条上此类收藏,是否适合filed.The提示,特此放弃对借款人在完成,需求和拒付通知,并在法律允许的范围,对任何法律的限制,请求...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译---急!如有任何需要我帮忙或重要事情可以随时拨打我的随身手机,
号码为:1234567.谢谢大家的配合!
用准确语法~麻烦翻译上面的句子,谢谢各位啦!我是这样翻译的,不知是否有哪位高朋再次赐教.谢谢!If there is anything important or you need my help,please free to contact on my cellular phone 1234567.Thanks for cooperation!
You can call my mobile of you have anything need my help or anything important,The number is .Thanks for all your corporations!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Call my cell-phone 123456 at anytime if you need help or it is urgent. Thanks for corporation.这里随意选个答案就行,建议你这个还是不要用了
You can call me at any time if you need me or have important things,and my number is 1234567,thank you for your cooperation! 如果要改的话那就是,If there is anything important or you need my help,please feel free to contact me,my phone number is 1234567. Thanks for your cooperation!
In case of emergency or needing my help, please don't hesitate to to dial 1234567 to call me. Thank you for your cooperation.
you can call me at any time if you have anything important or you need my help. the phone number is 1234567. thanks for your cooperation.My cellphone 1234567 is always available for your need and emergency. Thank you! 支持这个 这个好
If there is anything important or you need my help, please feel free to call me at 1234567. Thank you for your cooperation!
you can call me by 1234567 when you need my help or have something emergence.
As long as you need my help or there is something wrong, please call me, my telephone number is....thank you for your corporation.
If I need any help or call the important things can always carry my phone number: 1234567. Thank you for your cooperation!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 数学题在线解答 的文章

随机推荐