按默认排序
其他5条回答
=2m2-n2-m2+2n2=m2+n2
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解答,谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
Dear Mr Smith,I am sorry that I can’t attend the party to be held this Friday evening at your apartment. It is a pity that I will lose this opportunity to communicate with you. My aunt willcome to visit us on Friday evening and we haven’t seen each other for a very long time.so l am so sorry.
详细一点,谢谢
  Dear Mr Smith,  I have come to your apartment, butit’ s a pity that you happen to be out.  what do you think of the performances of Beijing Opera last night?Judging from thecontent expression on you face, it must have been an unforgettable experiencefor you. I ’ m very glad that youlike it. As you know, Beijing Opera is a kind of traditional Chinese opera and many foreigners like it verymuch.  And I regret to tell you there is something wrong with the book youpurchased for me online. Its front cover is missing on its delivery. So I ’ m afraid a complaint has to be made to the shop owner to get itchanged before the deadline. Besides, I ’ d like to remind you toattend the English corner at 8:00 am thisSunday. Your presence will be greatly appreciated.  Best wishes!  Yours,  LiHua
Oh.Thank you
把Sunday改成周三
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
按默认排序
其他1条回答
将John改为Smith Dear John,We are going camping on yulong mountain this weekeed.There wil be 6 people being together at eight thirty this Saturday at the Railway station square.And then we will take a train to get there at eleven thirty。After enjoying a good time ,we will be back at Sunday afternoon.What we should do is to take some camping things we need,a camping tent is a must.What is more,sleeping bags, coats , water and foods are all that we need.I believ that we must have a good time we can set up our further friendship then,I hope you can join us. Looking forward to your reply.Yours,Lihua
还可以加几个句子么?
你想加就加
give me more advice 谢谢
If you do so. 我就会采纳
采纳,我就谢谢你
快,别逼我举报你
给你一分钟,不然举报
举报,谢谢
靠,你已被举报
不是举报就可以让我封号的
别逼我,叫他封你永久
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解答,谢谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
x=8÷8/10
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
刻骨铭心的记忆
来自:作业帮
按默认排序
其他5条回答
答案上为什么写12分之25?
8/10x=8x=8*8/10x=10
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求解答,谢谢!_百度知道
求解答,谢谢!
来自丰城市荷湖小学
解:函数f(x)=x2-2ax+5的对称轴是x=a,则其单调减区间为(-∞,a],因为f(x)在区间(-∞,2]上是减函数,所肌埂岗簧瞢毫哥桐工昆以2≤a,即a≥2.则|a-1|≥|(a+1)-a|=1,因此任意的x1,x2∈[1,a+1],总有|f(x1)-f(x2)|≤4,只需|f(a)-f(1)|≤4即可,即|(a2-2a2+5)-(1-2a+5)|=|a2-2a+1|=(a-1)2≤4,亦即-2≤a-1≤2,解得-1≤a≤3,又a≥2,因此a∈[2,3].
王光煊&&高级教师
邓明璋&&学生
吴蓉&&学生
李程&&学生
王庆来&&一级教师求解答,谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
满意望采纳!!!谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
按默认排序
其他8条回答
设内角分别为2x,2x,x2x+2x+x=180→x=36°那么顶角为36°若设内角分别为x,x,2x即x+x+2x=180→x=45°∴顶角为2x=90°综上所述顶角可为90°或36°
另一个是45
应该是36或45吧
刚才答错了是45。 90
傻逼你你采纳的答案是错的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 数学题在线解答 的文章

随机推荐