英语题求数学题解答器,

英语题目求解答_百度知道
英语题目求解答
题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:5内容:I would have argued with him about the matter ______ an opportunity of meeting.选项:a、if I have had b、 if I had c、 had I had d、 should I have
本题分数:5内容:Mark was asked to send his resume to the ______ department of the company he applied for.选项:a、personal b、 people c、 personnel d、 person
本题分数:5内容:Mr. White ______ at 8:30 for the meeting, but he didn’t show up.选项:a、should have arrived b、 should arrive c、 should have had arrived d、 should be arriving
提问者采纳
1 C2 C3 A 1和3是虚拟语气,都是表示与过去事实相反2 personnel department是人事部门 百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答如满意,请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁、英语题求解答,_百度知道
提问者采纳
61, servants 62, cooking63, dangerous 64, disagree65, impossible
66, believes67, probably 68, improve69, trying70, able
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
65.dangerous
66.believe
68.improve
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题目求解答1_百度知道
英语题目求解答1
We ___ so far ten passages.A. coverB. coveredC. are coveringD. have covered
I can’t find the recorder in the room. It ____ by somebody.A. must have takenB. may have takenC. may have been takenD. should have been taken
It is from my grandparents_____ I learned a lot.A. whoB. whomC. thatD. which
You _____ return the dictionary now. You can keep it till next week if you like.A. can’tB. mustn’tC. don’t needD. don’t have to
___ more time and experience, he could have done it far better. What a pity.A. WithB. WithoutC. GivingD. For
He would have paid _____ for the house if the salesgirl had insisted because he really wanted it.A. twice as muchB. much as twiceC. as much twiceD. twice much as
Next door to ours ________ , who is no less than eighty.A. that lives an old manB. does an old man liveC. lives an old manD. where lives an old man
No sooner had she entered the house ______the telephone rang.A. whenB. thanC. asD. while
--- Must We do it now? --- No, you _______.A. won’tB. needn’tC. can’tD. don’t
I wrote it down_________I should forget it.A. in caseB. in case ofC. in order thatD. for fear of
Why don’t you ___ instead of hiding and evading like this all the time?A. let knowing the truthB. speak out the truthC. come out with the truthD. talk over the truth
来自贵州省贵阳市乌当中学
so far用于现在完成时C may have been taken可能的被动式B whom宾格 其实我认为可以用that/who的哦D don't have to不必,等于needn'tA with拥有A twice as much倍数在前C lives an old man 倒装,主语是单数,谓语是单数B no sooner...than一。。。就。。。B needn't不必,回答must的否定A in case 万一Bspeak out the truth讲出来,与hide隐藏相对
其他&2&条热心网友回答
woman teachers由woman 和man 所构成的类似woman teacher 或者man docter等复合词中 如果要用复数,只需要后面名词变复数即可。 即,woman teacher的复数形式是woman teachers.请采纳。
A C B B A B英语题求解答,_百度知道
提问者采纳
这个应该是介词填空吧。with 2. for 3. to 4.off 5. off 6.up 7. on 8.until&希望对你有所帮助,望采纳,谢谢!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
一勺子蜂蜜要用of
看第一个这么简单的就知道谁对了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题求解答_百度知道
提问者采纳