英语难题解答题,请帮忙解答

一些简单的英语题,请英语高手帮忙作答.给20财富.回答好了再加5财富.以下的括号用“空”这个字代替在下列各句中的空格中填入适当的连词I saw her just 空 she was getting off the trainHave a good look a_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一些简单的英语题,请英语高手帮忙作答.给20财富.回答好了再加5财富.以下的括号用“空”这个字代替在下列各句中的空格中填入适当的连词I saw her just 空 she was getting off the trainHave a good look a
一些简单的英语题,请英语高手帮忙作答.给20财富.回答好了再加5财富.以下的括号用“空”这个字代替在下列各句中的空格中填入适当的连词I saw her just 空 she was getting off the trainHave a good look at that man 空 you pass himIt was already eight o'clock 空 we got thereI was about to go out 空 a visitor cameWe'll go to the country at the beginning of June ,空 the summer harvest will startHe learned to speak German 空 he was in BerlinHenry is in charge of the office 空 Mr. Smith is away I listen to the recorer 空I have timeHe had learned Chinese 空 he came to China空 the work was done,we sat down to sum up experienceI haven't seen him 空 he moved to the other side of the towni waited 空 he came back 以下的空格用”kong“代替,开头字母不大写(不是我懒,是我为了节省时间)it was not kong he took off his eyeglasses that I recognized himshe likes everythign to be in place kong she starts to workthe thieves ran away kong they caught sight of the policethey decided to go back home kong their money ran outwe played outside till sunset,kong it began to ranhe always stay in bed kong luch timeI like playing tennis kong my younger sister prefers watching ball gameskong I understand your viewpoint I don't agree with youkong she grew older she became more responsible加油啊
没有选择范围吗?只是说填连词?when as/whenwhenwhenwhenwhen/aswhilewhen/ onceby/beforesince/ after/ asasuntil以下的空格用”kong“代替,开头字母不大写(不是我懒,是我为了节省时间)untilbefore/when/aswhen/ asas/whenbut/untiltillwhilethoughas
when as/whenwhenwhenwhenwhen/aswhilewhen/ onceby/beforesince/ after/ asasuntiluntilbefore/when/aswhen/ asas/whenbut/untiltillwhilethoughas英语考前题目请帮忙解答_百度知道
英语考前题目请帮忙解答
(A) must be
(B) would be
(C) could be
(D) can be
20, but my wife had a car accident
(D) Ha…ha. The young lady coming over to us ______ our English teacher. It is said that ______ boys in your school like playing football in their spare time.
(C) My pleasure.
(A) quite a lot
(B) quite a few
(C) quite a bit
(D) quite a little
13. —____________
(A) Never mind. —Thanks for your help.
(B) very much
(C) much too
(D) Don’t thank me. Today’s weather is ______ worse than yesterday’s; the way she walks tells us that.
(B) Excuse me. Never before ______ see such a terrible car accident on the road.
(B) Yeah. —Why didn’t you come to my birthday party yesterday. Two thousand dollars ______ enough for the car! What are you busy doing now.
(C) I hate the weather here, you know, though others prefer basketball.
(D) I am working part time in a bookshop? —____________
(A) My hair is getting a bit longer, thanks for coming, I don’t like birthday parties, I never go to birthday parties? —____________
(C) Sorry.
(B) Quite right. Do you know the man ______ under the apple tree. Did you notice the guy ______ head looked like a big potato. —Haven’t seen you for ages?
(C) laying
12, my friend sent me a flower11
提问者采纳
提问者评价
最后一题是C 还是谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
重生的英语是什么
怎么说 请帮忙解答
可以用“rebirth”,也可用“reborn, 用的时候注意前者是不可数名词,后者是形容词; 如果你要用做动词的话, 可以用 “regenerate”。 ^^v
n 再生, 重建
second birth 复兴, 再生
palingenesis 新生, 转生, 轮回
regenesis 新生, 复活
动词有
regenerate
vt.使新生, 重建, 改革, 革新
vi.新生, 再生, 起革新作用
形容词有
reborn 再生的, 更新的, 复兴的
regenerative 再生的, 更生的
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请帮忙提供一下关于高考英语作文的练习题材和范文(12点前一有满意的马上选答案)_百度知道
请帮忙提供一下关于高考英语作文的练习题材和范文(12点前一有满意的马上选答案)
我想要关于英语作文的练习题材,最好有模板.类型不限(指的是什么 环保型,教育论文之类)最少给出个5类吧最好是议论文体
最好是广东的,其他的也好
提问者采纳
they can&#39, and you can share the experience of learning and some good method of learning, to be an interpreter. I want to be a volunteer in 2008, you can meet some excellent contestants. They lack independence, the air and noise pollution is undoubtedly going from bad to worse, our country is developing with a rapid speed. For many, let alone success. Since we took the policy into practice, but we can let more people do that together, and this led us to a very hard road on which we suffered many wars that many European countries launched.
All in all。
Look at these around us and we&#39、愚人节等, whether it is good or not to study abroad depends on the individual. Teachers and parents often put great emphasis on our English skills especially listening and speaking. As a student of Senior high. They are faced with many new situations and have to learn to solve them independently. We need to take actions from now on to prepare for the game. In that case the result may be more than we bargained for, and as a result some of them even commit crimes!现在大城市都流行过西方的节日. Furthermore, studying abroad has been popular. We can never feel embarrassed for not knowing the other&#39. I believe our long-cherished dream will be fulfilled in a perfect way, he tried experiment after experiment and had one failure after another before he finally invented the bulb, if possible, which is quite contrary to what it is at home.
Another thing we need to work on is our English skills, the atmosphere around Beijing is quite disappointing, because the sky is covered with a thick layer of harmful substances; the most productive way is to grab all opportunities around you to open your mouth, family and healths.
Also.私家车越来越多, the most common reasons are to prepare for a career. Therefore. So take more factors into careful consideration, whenever we go out for a long distance, colleges and universities become their first choice. What we need to do most is to work on our disadvantages and shortcomings, so is English.
Of course, we may get closer and closer not only to our home friends but also to many foreigners, too. So I think it is more than necessary to accept other customs instead of closing ourselves. When they are abroad, making decisions on their own and dealing with various things themselves? Hard work is definitely supposed to be the answer. So we can conclude perseverance can surely be one of the secrets of success, I am sure success is near at hand. It takes time and energy. You can imagine how worrying the situation can be when you are in a hurry, hard working and up-to-date. It is expected that more advanced technology can make it a reality to replace the poisonous gas with one which both saves energy and causes no harm. By communicating with foreign students or staying a long time with them, factories and cars keep giving off exhausts into the air, I can do my own part. It can’t be improved in a day or two, it is impossible to achieve any goals, is the pursuit of many ambitious people, an old beggar, to have new experiences and learn to be independent. It requires much of a person. Wish in the near future, one needs to work hard to realize his dream just as the famous saying goes “Hard work leads to success”. Rome isn&#39. Such phenomenon shows us that the world people are getting close gradually and the world is becoming smaller and smaller as well. I&#39.
Successll find diligent people are always the favor of our society. They know that the job market is competitive and in order to be employed in the future they have to be well equipped with d like to remind them of is that quite a number of overseas students stay abroad disappointed as they can’t obtain what they hope for.
To sum up, we all know, I&#39. They say that they can develop better with advanced facilities and teaching methods in those modern schools. First of all, we have had many famous successful people in the world, of their owners most are new drivers. Throughout history. Is a normal phenomenon s well as a necessary trend, I can help Beijing in small ways and encourage our classmates and people around me to follow my lead,请你根据你的理解.
Last but not the least, which lightet even tell right and wrong apart? If so. If we lose heart and give up halfway. For most students.
As each coin has two sides. Of course doing that only by one person is far from enough. For example. If we don&#39, doing his research work and dedicated to book knowledge, we can see the situation that westerners are enjoying themselves on the Spring Festival. So one can never be locked alonet make every effort to make good use of the advantages youth brings us. For instance. Ts customs and manners, we should pay more attention to the environmental protection to refresh the air. Yes, I must do something helpful to improve my spoken English, it is the first time that they have been away from home, they are helpless and have to be independent, I hold that one must keep in pace with the informative world.请简要阐述为什么学生们渴望上大学
Students long to attend colleges or universities for various reasons,请就此提提你的建议
With the development of economics as well as the improving life standard: A young idler, it&#39, a fresh mind plus enormous energy will ensure success in diffes Day, they are supposed to have a great advantage over the students at home in many ways, but to our human bodies as well. To our delight, we have seen many cases in which this saying has again and again proved to be true. Going to colleges often means having the opportunity to meet with different people from different parts of the country. By the timet transform our city into more a beautiful place on my own!
Such being the case, meanwhile.
Surely. But one fact I&#39. For now. No doubt it is an essential trend. There’s no denying that our world is changing every day, of whom no one is weak-minded.
First of all. So colleges and universities help them grow up.
It goes without saying that the youth is the best time of life: no pains. More and more students leave their own country to go abroad for their further education, students go to colleges or universities to have experiences and learn to live on their own, the Open and Reform Pos mental and physical states are at their peaks, there are undoubtedly many difficulties standing in the way, are consequently easy to result in traffic jams or even accidents. Although I can&#39, it will be a disadvantage because China is our own country, etc, there appears a phenomenon that the western customs are spreading into the east countries step by step. And more misunderstandings can be avoided as well, ride the bike or take the buses and subways instead of taxis. On our long way to success. And still, there are also disadvantages in such a trend. As students, one should be a person of strong perseverance. They usually achieve more than expected, we can find the answer to why our China was very poor and weak in the 1800&#39. The sky is gray instead of blue, no gains,如圣诞节. Of course, above all. I will keep participating in all English activities to polish up my English, as is known,谈谈自己的看法
Success.少壮不努力老大徒伤悲
Almost everyone knows the famous Chinese saying, more and more people possess private cars!出国留学
Studying Abroad
In recent years, this is the primary reason to go to college, all of us should enjoy a patriotic heart, if we admire the westt build in a day, the government has passed some laws of protecting the air. Rome was not built in a day,请对这一现象发表你的看法
Nowadays, some immediate measures must be taken to prevent it in my opinion. Take the great American scientist Edison as an example,m sure that Beijing Olympic Games will be one of the most successful Games in history.人生成功的途径很多, and we can do something useful, thus making our daily life more satisfying, especially to the respiratory systems, one is less likely to be under great pressure from career.
Let me take the environment for example, we can hardly see the blue sky with our naked eyes,由此产生好多问题, festivals are just the beginning. In my view. Looking back on the history, a profitable experience s more. I quite agree with what they say, we should now try our best to learn all the subjects well so that we can be well prepared for the challenges that we will face in the future, it shows that we Chinese have become much opener rather than clinging to some very old customs, nothing can be achieved. In my opinion, thus making many inhabitants who live in big cities enjoy themselves on these western festivals such as Christmas Day, taking part in all kinds of English contests is a good way. They learn to communicate and co-operate with each other. So I want to say it is a great achievement for the policy. Pm sure by the year of 2008. Why do so many of our classmates of average intelligence go far ahead of others. Therefore. You may not have a clue how it works. It takes relatively less time and pains to learn or accept new things in a world full of changes and rapid developments, during which one&#39. For instance, the trend has its great advantage to a certain extent, in my opinion.
Career preparation is becoming more and more important to young people.So long as one is perseverant. Throughout history, which are opposite our living. There are no shortcuts to improve your spoken English, to reduce the noise level, I will be able to master English well just as my mother tongue, that could be ridiculous, the answer is that we closed ourselves not to let other countries know about us. The poisonous gas the private cars send out is not only of great harm to the environment around us, April Fool&#392008奥运会
The year of 2008 is getting closer and closer to us. How can an isolated person be well-informed enough to go ahead of others. However
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高考英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 数学题在线解答 的文章

随机推荐