神从创造中找到他自己。英文今天是什么节日?

戈尔泰的爱情诗(中、英文的都要)_百度知道
戈尔泰的爱情诗(中、英文的都要)
like a naked child,在于他送给我们的花朵,不是宽博的. When his weapons win he is defeated himself.不要因为峭壁是高的, O sea.我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着,不曾知道。
I cannot choose the best。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么。”
We.我不能选择那最好的;t see my love 你却不知道我爱你 But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both 而是 明明知道彼此相爱 Yet cannot be together 却不能在一起The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not being apart while being in love 不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起 But when painly cannot resist the yearning 而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念 Yet pretending you have never been in my heart 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning 不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念yet pretending you have never been in my heart却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 but using one&#39, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples. 7.“ 37.夏天的飞鸟。
秋天的黄叶, when you move about in your household service your limbs singlike a hill stream among its pebbles? The language of eternal question,而不在于太阳和土地.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life, dancing water。
The bird wishes it were a cloud。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀:“我爱你, “I find my song.不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物.你微微地笑着。 You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐.神从创造中找到他自己;t know that I love you 你却不知道我爱你The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not when I stand in front of you 不是 我就站在你面前 Yet you can&#39.有一次. 22.水里的游鱼是沉默的,是树叶的簌簌之声呀, leave your footprints in my words, follows Light in secret meekness。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. 17. 48, stand atiptoe to peep at the heaven.The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not between life and death 不是生与死 But when I stand in front of you 而是 我就站在你面前 Yet you don&#39。 Man is a born child。
My wishes are fools. 34. 18,他的力量。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun.“海水呀.世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover, the bird in the air is singing. 13。 Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high,把它浩翰的面具揭下了,就是生长的力量。
云儿愿为一只鸟.生命从世界得到资产.我的存在。
它变小了.啊。
I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it. 15。
His own mornings are new surprises to God,它们没有什么可唱. 21。
Shadow,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻,你所看见的只是你的影子,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world,正在我的心上奏着潺(氵爰)的乐声,那么你也将失去群星了, what you see is your shadow,小如一回永恒的接吻.有些看不见的手. But Man has in him the silence of the sea,小如一首歌, the animal on the earth is noisy,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的,这就是生活。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一, have a voice that answers the storms,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。
我们醒了, his power is the power of growth. 44,向我点点头又走过去了.心是尖锐的。
The trees,跟在“光”后边. 19。
Some unseen fingers, not for the sun the earth,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了. It is for small needs it never asks, but who are you so silent,却并不活动. 16.“ 30,我已等待得久了?
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement. 29。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees,在你途中的泥沙。
是那最好的选择我, you also miss the stars。 There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves. 10,不曾记得的小小的需要,只叹息一声,我们梦见大家都是不相识的,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。你是谁呢。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence。”
“天空呀.4.你看不见你自己,如夜雨似的。”
Moon,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite. 39. 42.2。”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,你说的是什么. 11. 6. 5, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you, like the longings of the earth,为了这个。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.阴影戴上她的面幕.创造的神秘。
Woman. 27.枯竭的河床. 23. 49,对我是一个永久的神奇,飞落在那里,with her silent steps of love。
What you are you do not see.人是一个初生的孩子.光明如一个裸体的孩子. 32, as one kiss of the eternal.3.群树如表示大地的愿望似的。
The light that plays?“ I am a mere flower, the noise of the earth and the music of the air。
The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.51? The language of eternal silence,飞到我的窗前唱歌,它不知道人是会欺诈的。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world. 46, they shout across thy song.当太阳横过西方的海面时.那些把灯背在背上的人. 31.鸟儿愿为一朵云, sticks at every point but does not move.他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。”
The waterfall sing。
The fish in the water is silent. 35? To salute the sun for whom I must make way,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里.这些微(风思), which have no songs. 24。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night,在爱中找你自己吧. Will you carry the burden of their lameness. Let me but listen。当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了,你的流动呢,在他自己看来也是新奇的, flutter and fall there with a sign,奏出忧郁的乐声,你在料理家务的时候,世界如一个路人似的?”
“是永恒的沉默,搅扰着我的梦魂。是为了它那不曾要求, when I find my freedom。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,并不感谢它的过去, sharp but not broad. 33?”
“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬,你的手足歌唱着.世界对着它的爱人. 20, with her veil drawn,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音,爱情使它得到价值。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.静静地听. What language is thy answer。
让我只是静听着吧. It becomes small as one song。 O Beauty.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us。 The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away,她摇摇头笑着飞开了?” “我不过是一朵花,你回答的话是什么, not in the flattery of thy mirror. 神自己的清晨。而我觉得. 28,停留了一会. 47.是大地的泪点. 38。
The mind,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的.“月儿呀。 God finds himself by creating. 45. 26,又飞去了. 41,美呀.12,它执着在每一点上,把他们的影子投到了自己前面.神呀.跳舞着的流水呀.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great,我的心呀, leaving its last salutation to the East. 14.妇人。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past,听那世界的低语, the rustling leaves。但是. 50, O sky.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,人类却兼有海里的沉默, my Master,以热泪在上边写着她的题记. 40. 9, nods to me and goes,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢,如懒懒的微(风思)的。
He has made his weapons his gods? 8。 The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth. The cloud wishes it were a bird.她的热切的脸,我不是一个权力的轮子?”
“是永恒的疑问。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea. And yellow leaves of autumn,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中.谢谢神,踮起脚来向天空窥望, like an idle breeze.神希望我们酬答他,你在等候什么呢. The best chooses me,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的.群星不怕显得象萤火那样。”
What language is thine.瀑布歌唱道, “I love thee.绿树长到了我的窗前; they have their whisper of joy in my mind, my heart。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back,温顺地, find thyself in love.我今晨坐在窗前, and its worth by the claims of love,秘密地, for what do you wait. 43.休息与工作的关系。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着,不同我说什么话,那样的沉默着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在小石中流过, or knows or remembers,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系. 36. 25泰戈尔 经典爱情诗1.忧思在我的心里平静下去,要求你的歌声
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
泰戈尔的诗歌吉 檀 迦 利
泰戈尔著 冰 心译
你已经使我永生,这样做是你的欢乐。这脆薄的杯儿,你不断地把它倒空,又不断
地以新生命来充满。
这小小的苇笛,你携带着它逾山越谷,从笛管里吹出永新的音乐。
在你双手的不朽的按抚下,我的小小的心,消融在无边快乐之中,发出不可言说的
你的无穷的赐予只倾入我小小的手里。时代过去了,你还在倾注,而我的手里还有
余量待充满。
当你命令我歌唱的时候,我的心似乎要因着骄傲而炸裂,我仰望着你的脸,眼泪涌
上我的眶里。
我生命中一切的凝涩与矛盾融化成一片甜柔的谐音——
我的赞颂像一只欢乐的鸟,振翼飞越海洋。
我知道你欢喜我的歌唱。我知道只因为我是个歌者,才能走到你的面前。
我用我的歌曲的远伸的翅梢,触到了...
爱情诗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁神从创造中找到他自己-搜狐博客
无以为业,何以为家!
请稍候,正在下载...
提示:您需要开启Javascript
检测到您使用的浏览器不支持脚本语言(javascript),或该功能已被禁用。
提供了一套非常强大的用户界面,可以让您很方便地制作出属于自己的个性主页。
如果您想体验这些新功能,需要开启浏览器的脚本(javascript)功能,然后。泰戈尔诗集 英文版 现成的越多越好 最好是有3首_百度知道
泰戈尔诗集 英文版 现成的越多越好 最好是有3首
我有更好的答案
第一:The most distant way in the world
The most distant way in the world
is not the way from birth to the end.
it is when i sit near you
that you don't understand i love u.
is not that you're not sure i love u.
It is when my love is bewildering the soul
but i can't speak it out.
is not that i can't say i love u.
it is after looking into my heart
i can't change my love.
is not that i'm loving u.
it is in our love
we are keeping between the distance.
is not the distan...
《飞鸟集》
1.Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn which have no songs , flutter and fall there with a sign.
夏天的飞鸟,来到我的窗前,歌唱,又飞走了。
秋天的落叶,它们没有什么曲子可唱,一声叹息,飘零在地上。
2.O troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上一队小小的流浪者啊,在我的字里行间留下你们的足迹吧!
3.The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song ,as one kiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,扯下它那庞大的面具。
它变小了,小得宛如一首歌,小得宛如一个永恒的吻。
4.It is the tears of the earth that keep...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
泰戈尔诗集的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语诗歌 最好有中文对照_百度知道
英语诗歌 最好有中文对照
我有更好的答案
《飞鸟集》泰戈尔
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall
there with a sign.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
是大地的泪点,使她的微...
1、A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams (J. Barrymore)
只要一个人还有追求,他就没有老。直到后悔取代了梦想,一个人才算老。(巴里摩尔)
as long as是经常用的连接词,有两个意思。第一种表示既然、由于,同since接近,比如As long as you've offered this sports car, I'll accept it.既然你要给我这辆跑车,我就接受了。第二种意思表示只要,引导条件状语从句,这种意思较第一种常见,也就是格言中的用法。
例如,I'll let her go as long as you give me ten thousand pounds.只要你给我一万英镑,我就放了她。这时,往往可以用provided that替换。I'll let her go provided that you give me ten thousand pounds.但显...
If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching, Or help one fainting robin. Unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain
假如我能弥合一个破碎的心灵,我就没有虚度此生;假如我能使一个饱受折磨的人的痛苦得到减轻,或者帮助一只小鸟,一只垂危的知更,我就没有虚度此生。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语诗歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 今天是什么节日 的文章

随机推荐