The sun shone什么意思 warmg...

当前位置: &
求翻译:the sun shone through a break in the clouds是什么意思?
the sun shone through a break in the clouds
问题补充:
太阳在云中透出来休息
太阳照耀通过一个打破在云
太阳通过一个断裂在云彩发光
阳光透过云层的休息
太阳通过一个断裂发光在云彩
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!2.When I reached the peak,the sun ( ).A.shone B.shines C.has shone D.was shining
哆姐″30Vt
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码when i arrived in GUangdong,the sun___.A.has been shining B.shone C.has shone D.was shinning
Dwhen i arrived in GUangdong表一个时间点,在这个时间点正在发生的动作用过去进行时.
would you mind if i close the window and turn on the air-conditioner?
A. yes, please
B. never mind
C. no, please don't
D. that's nothing.
B 和 D,哪个合适
D是汉语是英语。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选Da表示过去发生,持续到现在,不可能B,只表示过去一个事实,而shine应该是个持续的过程C,现在完成时,但是文中shine和现在没有任何关系,不能选D。当我到达广东时,正好阳光明媚(太阳正照耀着大地)O(∩_∩)O~would you mind if i close the window and turn on the air-conditio...
DA表示过去发生,持续到现在,是表示一段时间的,不可能B只表示过去,而shine应该是个持续的过程C现在完成时,也是表示一段时间的,不能选D当我到达广东时,正好阳光明媚(太阳正照耀着大地)有不懂得在问。望采纳~~祝你学习成绩越来越好~~...
when i arrived in GUangdong, the sun_was shinning__.A. has been shining B. shone C. has shone D. was shinningwould you mind if i close the window and turn on the air-conditioner?
选BA. yes, please
B. never mind
C. no, please don't
D. that's nothing.
扫描下载二维码高一英语完形填空I sat in my room on a __1__ bay doing my holiday homework ,I felt that the __2__ was very hot and uncomfortable.The sun shone brightly and the birds kept staying in the trees which made no movement at all,__3__ there was no wind.Suddenly a dark cloud hid the sun.Gery clouds gathered fast in the sky.The sky bacame __4__.The gathering clouds became thicker and blacker as they spread.I knew that a __5__ would soon come.There come a breeze,then a gust of wind.The __6__ became stronger and storonger.It pushed the windows,__7__ the fallen leaves,bent down the trees.Distant rumbling thunder was heard and came nearer and nearer.A large drop of __8__ fell,and then another ,and then the rain fell in the leaves of trees and the __9__ with a noise like the beating of drums.A shining stripe of light __10__ the sky.Flashes of lightning __11__ the yards and houses.Soon there came a terrible __12__ overhead,and then the sky was__13__ of roars of thunder.The rain poured down.The __14__ of the rain quickly increased.The darkness and the storm __15__.Thunder burst with a terrible crash.Rain __16__ down like sheets of water .Strong wind broke the __17__.It blew and rained.After a while,the rain stopped,and the thunder and lightening came to an end.The sky became __18__ again,and the birds once more __19__ sweetly,while the trees and the flowers __20__ almost as happy before.选项:1.A.Spring B.Summer C.Autumn D.Winter2.A.weather B.time C.sky D.temperature3.A.but B.when C.for D.if4.A.bright B.clear C.black D.heavy5.A.rain B.storm C.disaster D.damage6.A.wind B.sky C.power D.speed7.A.blew down B.turned up C.pushed away D.burned down8.A.leaf B.water C.dust D.earth9.A.roofs B.walls C.doors D.windows10.A.covered B.filled C.moved D.mixed11.A.rolled over B.turned down C.lit up D.set aside12.A.sound B.lightening C.thunder D.roar13.A.filled B.full C.use D.spread14.A.amount B.violence C.condition D.behavior15.A.increased B.died down C.reduced D.went up16.A.fell B.poured C.dropped D.came17.A.ground B.roads C.air D.trees18.A.gray B.green C.black D.blue19.A.spoke B.sang C.said D.danced20.A.seened B.smelled C.felt D.tasted
BACCBACBDACCAAABCDBAthe weather is hot是雨量增多吧 amount
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1-5b a c c b
6-10acbda 11-15ccbbd 16-20bddba2.the weather is hot,emperature 只能是高或低20.A seemed
1-5bdccb 6-10bbbda 11-15ccbbd 16-20bddbb哥们,我够敬业吧,呵呵~
1-5bdccb 6-10bbbda 11-15ccbbd 16-20bddbb
扫描下载二维码When I got to the top of the mountain ,the sun( )A.was shining B.shone C.has shone D.is shining
小汐生日快乐鰆
选 A 有when 是进行时态的标志 又因为从句用的过去时 所以用过去进行时
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 shone什么意思 的文章

随机推荐