翻译成英文,要简单,英语口语在线翻译化,谢谢!

大家好,我是Nat,今年6岁,来自江苏南京,我有个幸福的家,我的爸爸是一位石油工程师,妈妈是一位教师。
我有很多爱好,喜欢跆拳道、滑冰、羽毛球、围棋、做手工等。我心里对世间万物充满了疑问,经常把爸爸问的哑口无言;我的脑袋里有着各种各样的发明创造,可是当我把想法说出来时,爸爸总是瞪大眼睛说:太离谱了;我的感情丰富,可以为故事里受伤的小动物而抹泪,也可以为故事里好人最终战胜坏人而大笑。这就是我。
有点小急用,谢谢!
玫瑰刚刚凋萎
带着馥郁的芳香
一缕飘忽的芳魂
便悠悠飞向天堂
被 汤栩栩 删除于: 17:14:04
楼主邀你扫码
参与上面帖子讨论
你尚未登录或可能已退出账号:(请先或者
【敬请阅读】
亲爱的网友们,、有更新哦!
请您务必审慎阅读、充分理解各条款内容,特别是免除或者限制责任的条款、法律适用和争议解决条款。免除或者限制责任将以粗体标识,您应重点阅读。
【特别提示】
如您继续使用我们的服务,表示您已充分阅读、理解并接受《西祠站规》、《西祠胡同用户隐私保护政策》的全部内容。阅读《西祠站规》、《西祠胡同用户隐私保护政策》的过程中,如果您有任何疑问,可向平台客服咨询。如您不同意《西祠站规》、《西祠胡同用户隐私保护政策》的任何条款,可立即停止使用服务。
南京西祠信息技术股份有限公司
我已阅读并同意、中的全部内容!请帮我翻译成英语,用词尽量简单且口语化。谢谢
他日出生在纽约州,他父亲是一名电气工程师。为了找工作,他父亲拖着妻儿至少搬过十几次家。不断变化的环境使克鲁斯的体格如运动员一般健壮,但他的学业却非常糟糕:不断的转学也使他很难掌握什么学习方法。他12岁时,父
请帮我翻译成英语,用词尽量简单且口语化。谢谢
他日出生在纽约州,他父亲是一名电气工程师。为了找工作,他父亲拖着妻儿至少搬过十几次家。不断变化的环境使克鲁斯的体格如运动员一般健壮,但他的学业却非常糟糕:不断的转学也使他很难掌握什么学习方法。他12岁时,父母离了婚,他与母亲和三个姐妹的生活才算安定下来,他成了家中唯一的“男子汉”。
肌肉发达的他原本打算作一名摔跤运动员,但一次意外的受伤打破了他的梦想。此后,他静修了一年,最终选择了演员这一职业作为人生目标。
1983年,英俊的他主演了自己的第一部电影Losin'It。1986年,他主演了著名影片Top Gun。此后他的演艺生涯越来越顺利。先后出演Color of Money,Rain Man,Few Good Man等。1996年他的电影Mission: Impossible上映是他由演员向导演迈出的坚实的第一步。
我尽量做到通俗,但是由於问题比较复杂,也由於我的水平实在有限,难免有不尽人意之处,请大家理解。
我也想尽量做到准确介绍有关物理概念,同样是由於水平所限,必然有不...
真的很羡慕你啊,你未来的婆婆会主动跟你通电话,我那婆婆跟她儿子打电话时连问我都不问,更不用说让我接了,语言不通只要有心就可以了,其实大多数的人都是不太会卖乖的,...
Cult Movie并非某种电影类型,实际上,它是一种电影的统称,有文章将其翻译为“邪典电影”,是因为这种电影通常具备两个特点,一是大多数都是B级制作的低成本小...
好办法,尽量让客户透露出真实需求,掌握主动权。
答: 对于孩子提出的“妈妈我是从哪来的”大家都是怎么回答的呢?
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415英语翻译只翻译b的句子就可以希望口语化,地道一点谢谢了a这样,……抱歉b这样也好,我这就过去b嗯?怎么是你们?不过……你,英语翻译 只翻译b的句子就可以 希望口语化,地道一点 谢谢了-爱问知识网
英语翻译 只翻译b的句子就可以 希望口语化,地道一点 谢谢了
a这样,……抱歉b这样也好,我这就过去b嗯?怎么是你们?不过……你们,需要房间休息,但是又说订好的房间没有了,你说风景再美,休息的不好,那里有心情玩了?a您知道,……请您谅解。b你的意思是我花了钱?d哈哈,能否正常享受旅行的乐趣得靠运气是吧,你好,再见到您真是太巧……也许是缘分吧~c说的也是,旅……就是最大的收获了b哈哈,还真得恭喜你们,他们的态度很好的a您好,……赢在品质?a对不起……b那也就算了,旅途劳顿!b算了吧,我就是刚跟你们团旅行回来的旅客,有很多问题,需要你给我解决一下。a您请说吧b从A到云南,那么远,讲好是飞机,为什么中途改乘了火车
最佳推荐答案
do you?Ok!很高兴为你解答 。Well?You mean that whether I can enjoy
travelling depends on luck,but why you let us take the train in halfway?What&#39,and we needed roos more,the trip made us tired.There are many problems for you to solve forme.It is so far from A to Yunnan.You promised us to fly there,I am coming soon.Enn,why
you.Is tat so,and I feel the trip to Yunnan is not too bad.Good or not,are all in the memory!希望对你有所帮助 。如果满意.I am just
the passenger back from
the tripwith you ,we couldn't enjoy ourselves during the trip without a good rest,but you said the booked rooms were occupied. you?Aha,congratulations!Their attitude is good...You know however beautiful the scenery is?but你好
Are you?Ha ha, is really congratulations, but also said that book good room did not have.From A to yunnan, so far, speak good is by plane, why to take the train?So, I this in the pastHuh, rest is bad, there are in the mood for, there are a lot of problems, need you to give me to solve it, travel fatigue and need room to rest.., you say scenery beauty again?That also calculate? How are you? But?You mean I spent money and can enjoy the pleasure of traveling luck is normalForget it, I just with you is the group of passengers travel came back
Forget it, I just with you is the group of passengers travel came back, there are a lot of problems, need you to give me to solve it.请帮忙翻译成英文
请帮忙翻译成英文
匿名提问于
各位老师下午好,很高兴能回到母校面试,我是体育学院轮滑专业**级的学生***,现在在******工作,因为想拥有更有意义的人生,所以决定继续深造,学习更多的专业知识。在当前社会,基本上每个人都知道体育的重要性,在生活中,有很多人问我体育方面的各种知识,久而久之我就有了继续学习的念头。我喜欢认真踏实的做事情,习惯用乐观的态度对待任何事。很高兴再次见到各位老师,就这样,谢谢
简洁明了,口语化一点没关系,取最准确简洁表述给分 谢谢
Good afternoon, my dear teachers, it is of great honor for me to be back and given the chance to participate this interview. In 20**, I graduated from Sports College of our university as an undergraduate majoring in roller skating. At present, I work for ** Company. To make my life more meaningful,I decide to further my study and learn more about specialized knowledge. Nowadays, nearly everyone realize the importance of sports, for example, in my daily life there are many people who bring their questions about sports to me. And their spirits encourage me to go on with my school work. I would like to do things steadfastly with optimistic attitude and I believe if I have the opportunity I will do a good job. It is great to see everyone. Thank you!
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:
Good afternoon, every teacher!So happy to return to my old school for my interview. Graduated from physical culture institute, wanting to have more meaningful life, I decided to continue my education instead of my social job, for learning more professional knowledge. In the current society, almost everyone knows the importance of sport,. In my daily life, there are always a lot of people ask me all kinds of knowledge about sports. Rapidly I get the idea of going further study. I prefer both hard working and optimistic attitude to everything in my life. It is my great pleasure to see you teacher, that is all .thank you!!
Good afternoon, professors and faculty,
I feel excited today to return to my alma mater for an interview. It has always been my dream to be back here for graduate school.
I graduated from the Sports Academy, with an undergraduate degree majoring in Roller Skating in 20**(毕业年份). Now I am working for **(工作单位名称) Company as an (职位). [My long-term career goal is to become(理想职业). 如不适用,这句可以删掉。]
Since I was a kid, I knew that I wanted to do something that would associate me with the sports business. In my humble opinion, aspiring athletes should be able to pursue their real interest, as a business and an art. A sports major would allow me to get academic credit for the dedicated work I put in, and to really understand more about what I do, and finally to look for more realistic career tracks. There are so many more career opportunities than being an athlete in the world of sports. To fit into a bigger picture, I believe in promoting the sports culture and using sports to create progressive changes in society.
In short, I do have strong interest and aspirations for sports and related matters. Thank you for your time in considering my application.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐