急急急!!!求帮忙中翻英翻译器,把自我介绍翻成...

我要面试一家外贸公司的经理助理一职,因三年以来美怎么说英语了,口语不好,请求高手帮忙翻译,急急急!
我要面试一家外贸公司的经理助理一职,因三年以来美怎么说英语了,口语不好,请求高手帮忙翻译,急急急!
我叫***,06年师范学院,专业英语教育,毕业后在一家做电源的外贸公司做了一年多的外贸助理,内容主要负责单证,商检,核销,好友与货代联系,之后结婚生子,现在孩子上幼儿园,希望重新开始走上工作岗位!
那你可以找轻松点,时间短一些的,方便你管理小孩子,不一定要找以前的工作啊。
I\mXXX.Ihavegraduatedfromnormalschoolintheyearof2006.MymajorisEnglisheducation.Aftergraduation,Ihavebeenasaleassistantconcernningwithmainsforaboutoneyear.Iwasresponsiblefordocuments,inspection,cancellationafterverificationandconnectionwiththeshippingagentinthatcompany.Then,Igotmarriedandhadachild.NowmychildisthenurseryschoolandIwanttoworkagain.
Iam***,graduatedfromNormalCollegein2006.MymajorisEnglisheducation.Iworkedasforeigntradeassistanceinaforeigntradecooperationwhichmakespowersourceforayearaftergraduation.TheworkincludesDocuments,commodityinspection,cancelafterverificationandcontactingforwarders.Afterthat,Igotmarriedandgavebirthtoababy.Nowmybabyisinkindergarden.SoIhopetoreturntoworkagain!我求职要做英文自我介绍,可请大侠帮我翻译,急急急~_百度知道
我求职要做英文自我介绍,可请大侠帮我翻译,急急急~
我叫Andy来自湖北孝感,以前学习物流管理专业,英语四级,计算机二级;我个人性格外向,容易交往;做事较谨慎,有计划;业务爱好是踢足球,偶尔喜欢研究一些事务。关于工作,我之前有过两份工作经历,一次是在大平洋贸易公司担任采购文员,工作了8个月,最近的一次是在UPS担任业务主管。熟悉贸易物流和掌握了海运的基本操作流程。,我相信我能发展成为符合贵公司所需要的成员。采购员离职缘由:家庭因素;业务主管离职缘由:决定做海运业务是因为喜欢物流这行,决堤离职转做操作是因为想在这行发展。
提问者采纳
My name is Andy from xiaogan rather than before, learning logistics management, the English four levels, the computer level 2; I personally outgoing personality, Work is careful, Business hobby is playing football, occasionally like to study some affairs. About working, and before I had two work experience, one in the Pacific Ocean trade company as a procurement agent, work eight months, the latest in a competent business is UPS. Familiar with trade logistics and master the basic operation flow of the sea. I believe that I can become your company needs to accord with the members. Buyer: why leave The competent business left reason: decided to do shipping business because like it burst the Banks left the logistics operation because we want to turn to do in this line of development. 完成了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
自我介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
My name is Andy from xiaogan rather than before, learning logistics management, the English four levels, the computer level 2; I personally outgoing personality, Work is careful, Business hobby is playing football, occasionally like to study some affairs.About working, and before I had two work experience, one in the Pacific Ocean trade company as a procurement agent, work eight months, the latest in a competent business is UPS. Familiar with trade logistics and master the basic operation flow of the sea. I believe that I can become your company needs to accord with the members.Buyer: why leaveThe competent business left reason: decided to do shipping business because like it burst the Banks left the logistics operation because we want to turn to do in this line of development
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜求 英文自我介绍 翻译 [急急急10点之前]
拜求 英文自我介绍 翻译 [急急急10点之前]
我女朋友要去外企,没准备英文自我介绍.特高分求助各位英语高手,帮忙翻译下面的自我介绍.非常感谢: 我出生于1983年9月,福建人.2007年7月于长沙理工,港口航道与海岸工程专业,本科学位.英语过四级.03,04年两度获得校优秀学生,06年7月在厦门国际旅游客运码头公司,任经理助理;毕业后在中国交通公司四航局福州分公司,任助理工程师.本人性格开朗,积极主动,独立能力强,并具有良好的交际能力.这次应聘贵公司的销售工程师对我来说是个极大的机遇和挑战,希望能幸运的成为公司的一员.
呵呵,这个我最拿手了,看看我的翻译,和你的要求绝对吻合,并且我作相应的前后句的连接 IwasborninSeptember1983inFujian.AndIgraduatedfromPort,ChannelandCoastEngineeringspecialityofChangshaUniversityofScienceandTechnologyinJuly2007,obtainingtheBachelorDegree.Duringtheperiodofuniversity,IhavepassedCollegeEnglishTest4.Becauseofworkinghard,Iwastohavethehonorofoutstandingstudentintheyearsof2003and2004.IntheperiodofJuly2006,IinternedinXiamenInternationalTravelTransportationCompany,toholdthepostofmanagerassistant.Aftergraduation,IworkedinFuzhouCo.ofCCCCFourthHarborEngineeringCo.,Ltd.andIwasanassistantengineerwhenIwasworkingthere.IamaoutgoingpersonandIlikeworkwithpeoplewithgoodcommunication.Ofcourse,Ihaveacertaincapacityforindependentworking.Itwasanopportunityandchallengetoanswertosalesengineerinyourcompany.AndIhopebetheoneofyourcompany.
我去过很多外企,根据我的经验,这样介绍自己不是特“外企”,建议不要上来说年龄和哪里人,千篇一律,要上来先说自己的特点。建议这么说: Thoughborninthe80s\,I\mnotquiteatypical80s\asrumoredaround.YouwillfindoutI\maproactivegirlwithpassionate,teamworkability(不要太强调独立能力,而要强调teamwork)andcommunicationskills.YetIputlotsofmyeffortsinstudyduringmyuniversityage. IgradatedfromTechnologyUniversityofChangsha,withaBachelor’sdegreein港口航道与海岸工程专业(专业名称你自己翻译比较好)。(英语过4级就不要显摆了) IwasawardedtheHonorofExcellentStudentsinUniversitytwice(一定要强调这点)。 (经验也很重要,也要强调,考官也很喜欢问这方面的问题)IinternedatXia\menInternationalTourismPortCompanyinJuly06asManagerAssistant.Aftergraduation,IworkedasAssistantEngineerinChinaCommunicationsCorporationLtd,TheFourthDivision,FuzhouOffice. Itisagreatpleasure(不要说机遇,说pleasure比较好),andyetabigchallengetohavethisopportunityofinterview.IhopeIwouldhavethechancetoworkwiththisgreatcompany.
累死我了,多加点米啊~~很辛苦啊~
呵呵,本人就是负责公司的,说实话,你的文章连接上缺少一些连词,显得太突然,不过三楼大牙的幸福生活你说的相当的片面,放着的一堆,我要看的你知道都有什么么? 第一,院校 第二,在校学习成绩 第三,英文水平 第四,经验 第五,是否担任过学生会干部 拿过简历扫一眼,院校和英语,连四级都没过还去什么外企,当然我们最注重的是口语求高手帮忙翻译成英语,谢谢!!!急急急!!!!_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:640,958贴子:
求高手帮忙翻译成英语,谢谢!!!急急急!!!!收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
我深深知道,如果我们在一次次一个向左走,一个向右走的时候没有一个人回头。那么,眼泪,将会是我们爱情最后的祭祀品……&
1楼 00:59&|
I&know&deeply&that&if&everytime&we&go&into&different&directions&,just&like&the&left&and&right&,neither&of&us&take&a&compromise&,the&only&left&in&our&relationship&would&be&tears
2楼 03:38&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 刻舟求剑翻译 的文章

随机推荐