亲爱的的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你在哪韩语怎么说_百度知道
你在哪韩语怎么说
你在哪韩语怎么说
提问者采纳
(现在)在哪里;ei yin'는디 지;에금(现在) 어 있니di&#39? 下面是韩国语的读法 ne'n jigem e'ni? 翻译成韩国语是 &#45320
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩语的相关知识
其他3条回答
어디에 잇어?e
어디에 있어요?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不管你在哪 我都在你身边 的翻译是:No matter where you are I am by your side 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
不管你在哪 我都在你身边
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
No matter where you are on your side I
No matter where you are I am by your side
Regardless of whether you in what I have on your side
No matter you in which me all side you
相关内容&aas in metamucil 和在metamucil & a林雕 Lin Diao & ai'm online right now jenny1026world.tumblr 现在网上i'm jenny1026world.tumblr & avalenpool valenpool & acb.hole m8 thru cb.hole m8通过 & a你不能用这种方式和我说话 You cannot use this way and I speak & a人在做 天在看 天道酬勤 The human is doing the day to look at the sun reward attendance & abut someone always try。 正在翻译,请等待... & a船舶进港的顺序 正在翻译,请等待... & aStiga racket, 登高球拍, & a他的优点之一就是敢于向权威挑战 正在翻译,请等待... & aTom 努力想让这个哭泣的男孩平静下来 正在翻译,请等待... & afind the worde and write them 发现worde并且写他们 & aTaylors 裁缝 & a亲爱的,苏阳,祝你生日快乐 Dear, Soviet is positive, wishes your birthday to be joyful & a你是我最大的骄傲 You are I biggest arrogant & ayou can find belongs to your happiness 正在翻译,请等待... & a时间 让爱更了解爱 The time lets the love understand the love & aShake it 震动它 & aI am going to break my bad habits in the new year. 我在新年打破我的坏习惯。 & a我对你的绳子,让我离地面10英尺。但我害怕,所以害怕,也许有一天,你砍我下来。 I to your string, let me leave the ground 10 feet.But I am afraid, therefore perhaps the fear, one day, you chop me to get down. & aif you love something ,set it free ,if it comes back to you ,it isyours, if itdoesn't,it never was 如果您爱某事,设置它自由,如果它回来对您,它isyours,如果itdoesn't,它未曾是 & aI’m very tired!I need I' m very tired! I need & a这种情况本不应该发生 This kind of situation originally should not occur & aPP丝 PP silk & ai'm happy, i hope i don't get scared i'm愉快,我希望我没得到惊吓 & a营业执照 卫生许可证 Business license health permit & a  Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing appetite for what’s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart, there i so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, courage and power from man and from the infinit   60或16,那里是否是在每人的心脏奇迹诱剂,经久不衰的胃口为什么是下和比赛的喜悦居住。 在您的心脏和我的心脏的中心,有一个无线驻地; 只要它收到秀丽、希望、勇气和力量消息从人和从无限 & ae_appliances e_appliances & a你多大了啊 You big & a逼近传统燃油车的动力输出曲线,高能量密度,满足驾驶要求 Approaches the traditional fuel oil vehicle the dynamic output curve, the high energy density, satisfies the driving request & a我经常和我的朋友去电影院看电影 正在翻译,请等待... & akept in 保持 & afive thirty 五三十 & aPlease forward below requirement to them 在要求之下请转发对他们 & a我希望我们之间的成若永远也不会变。 I hoped between us becomes if forever cannot change. & ai do not know what ABC for you 我不知道什么ABC为您 & agive me ten bowls, please. ok. give me ten bowls, please. ok. & a他建议我休息一会儿 He suggested I rest a while & aweekend
at 周末 我们批转看看见的影片 & a他是个艺术家而不是个政治家 But he is an artist is not a statesman & aHellBovine HellBovine & a美丽的女孩! Beautiful girl! & a张子豪 Zhang Zihao & a我是校足球队队长 正在翻译,请等待... & a再过二十年 Again crosses for 20 years & aPlease check the attachment,which is my resume. 请检查附件,是我的履历。 & aNo matter how long the rain lasts,there will be a rainbow in the end .No matter how sad you may be , believe .that happiness is waiting . 无论长期雨持续,有一条彩虹在最后。无论哀伤您可以是,相信.that幸福等待。 & aI only work 我只工作 & a请输入需要翻译的内容电话费 null & aat nine 在九 & aI could be the one. 我可能是那个。 & awhat's in the purse 什么在钱包 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may & a不管你在哪 我都在你身边 No matter you in which me all side you &韩语欧巴你在哪怎么说?_百度知道
韩语欧巴你在哪怎么说?
어;韩语?发音;요어 &#51080:&#50724:o bba, 빠&#46356
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧巴的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁???(你在哪)
喜欢就猛击分享!
QQ网名内容标签: