在哪可以找到全新版新编大学英语第二版版综合教...

>>>>>>正文
全新版大学英语综合教程(第二版)教学内容与目标
①结合人才培养目标和生源情况,说明本课程在专业培养目标中的定位与目标
&&&&&&& 大学英语是以外语教学理论为指导,以英语语言知识与应用技能、跨文化交际和学习策略为主要内容,并集多种教学模式和教学手段为一体的教学体系。大学英语的教学目标是培养学生的英语综合应用能力,特别是听说能力,使他们在今后学习、工作和社会交往中能用英语有效地进行交际,同时增强其自主学习能力,提高综合文化素养,以适应我国社会发展和国际交流的需要。
②本课程的知识模块顺序及对应的学时
&&&&&&& 大学英语四个学期课程,总课时数为256学时,其中综合英语类课程和听说类课程各占总课时数的50%.两种课程学时数在总学时数种所占比例有所不同。
③课程的重点、难点及解决办法
&&&&&&& 本课程的重点是培养学生的英语综合应用能力,特别是听说能力,使他们在今后学习、工作和社会交往中能用英语有效地进行交际,同时增强其自主学习能力,提高综合文化素养,以适应我国社会发展和国际交流的需要。 &&&&&&& 本课程难点是:在目前大学英语教学状况下,如何贯彻和实施“因材施教,分类指导”的教育教学原则。如何针对不同学习基础的学生,采取有针对性的教学方法,提高他们的外语综合运用能力。这些是本课程的难点。 &&&&&&& 解决的办法是改革。大学英语分级教学改革走出了我校大学英语教学“因材施教,分类指导”教学原则的第一步。接下来,我们要在教学模式、教学内容、课程设置等方面进行深化改革,提高学生自主学习能力,满足不同个性学生的外语学习需求。&
④实践教学的设计思想与效果
&&&&&&& 本课程不含实践教学。
湛江制作&&& 版权所有全新版大学英语(第二版)综合教程mp3 - 英语听力 - 听力库英语网
关注微信:
关注微博:
您的位置:&>&&>&
页次:1/2&每页30&总数54&&&&首页&&上一页&&&&&&&&转到:第 1 页第 2 页
. . All Rights Reserved.
蜀ICP备号-1
是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用作者:胡艳玲
出版社:吉林出版集团有限责任公司
ISBN:978-7-
文件大小:25086K
中图分类号:H319.39
所属分类:
购买电子书
纸书:¥14.80
关注官微私信再9折!
下载次数不限,随意阅读。
在线阅读支持设备
此电子书支持通过浏览器在线阅读全书
此电子书支持通过阅读器下载到本机阅读
此电子书支持通过浏览器在线阅读全书
此电子书支持通过浏览器在线阅读全书
此电子书支持通过浏览器在线阅读全书
此电子书支持通过浏览器在线阅读全书
此电子书支持通过浏览器在线阅读全书
电子书简介
本书能过“课文赏析”、“核心词汇与短语”、“难句解疑”等篇章对课文写作风格、语篇结构、及长难句进行了分析等。
电子书目录
9Unit 1 Ways of Learning
11一 文化背景阅读
11二 文章精读
51三 五年模拟-效果检测
53Unit 2 Values
55一 文化背景阅读
55二 文章精读
86三 五年模拟-效果检测
87Unit 3 The Generation Gap
89一 文化背景阅读
90二 文章精读
124三 五年模拟-效果检测
125Unit 4 The Virtual World
127一 文化背景阅读
128二 文章精读
154三 五年模拟-效果检测
156Unit 5 Overcoming Obstacles
158一 文化背景阅读
159二 文章精读
191三 五年模拟-效果检测
192Unit 6 Women,Half the Sky
194一 文化背景阅读
194二 文章精读
221三 五年模拟-效果检测
222Unit 7 Learning about English
224一 文化背景阅读
225二 文章精读
262三 五年模拟-效果检测
263Unit 8 Protecting Our Environment
265一 文化背景阅读
265二 文章精读
299三 五年模拟-效果检测
301听说教程答案及听力原文
请登录后再提交评论。
移步客温馨提示
《全新版大学英语 (第二版) 综合教程课文辅导大全【新人报道】全新版大学英语综合教程_英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:307,681贴子:
【新人报道】全新版大学英语综合教程收藏
书中test yourself的翻译谁有
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置: >>>
相关教程:&&
&& &全新版大学英语综合教程&选材注重趣味性、信息性、可思性、时代性和前瞻性,题材广泛,内容丰富,涉及文化习俗、伦理道德、信息技术、科学教育、社会焦点等各个方面。同时教材编写以《大学英语教学大纲》(修订版)为依据,每篇课文的生词量和课文总词量之比合理,生词分布均匀,完全符合第二语言外语学习理论。
Unit 1 Growing Up Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Do you know who John Lennon was? 2. Have you ever heard the song be
Unit 2 Friendship Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Have you ever heard of Dionne Warwick? Have you happened to hear he
Unit 3 Understanding Science Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Who is it about? 2. What questions interest him? 3. What
Unit 4 American Dream Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. According to Dr. Hertz, what did the American Dream mean to his
Unit 5 Romance Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Do you have a favorite love song? What is its name? Who is the singer?
Unit 6 Animal Intelligence Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. What do you know about Michael Jackson? 2. How does he fee
Unit 7 Emergency Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. How did the father understand courage at first? 2. What did courage
Unit 8 Coping with an Educational Problem Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. What was the teacher's purpose in asking hi
Test Yourself (Units 1-4) Test Paper One Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension (20 minutes) Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a q
Test Yourself (Units 5-8) Test Paper One Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension (20 minutes) Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a q
UNIT 1 Ways of Learning Part I Pre-Reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Who should teach whom? Is learning a one-way street? 2. Shoul
UNIT 2 Values Part I Pre-Reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Who is it about? 2. What happened to him one day? 3. Do you think it wa
UNIT 3 The Generation Gap Part I Pre-Reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. What sort of a song is it? 2. Who should be sitting up and
UNIT 4 The Virtual World Part I Pre-Reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Is the hero a student or an employee? 2. What was he doing w
UNIT 5 Overcoming Obstacles Part I Pre-Reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. What happened to the singer? 2. What helped her pull thro

我要回帖

更多关于 新编大学英语第二版 的文章

随机推荐