Mr.Wanghe is very wells__...

English World——吉安县中曾春宝英语交流工作室
当前位置:&&&
完形填空练习
上传: 元翠明 &&&&更新时间: 16:54:29
& & 完形填空  miss zhao is one of the most popular teachers in the school. yesterday she came into the (1)with a big smile on her face. she asid to her (2 )that she was (3) to see they did well in the sports meeting. but (4 )was not pleased to see the classroom last saturday not as (5 )as usual. she hoped they would chean the &classroom every day.wei hua was on (6 )yesterday. she said everyone was at  (7 ) except lin tao. then she told miss zhao about their (8 )to the great wall last sunday. luckily the weather was  (9 ) . the played games and had a picnic there. after wei hua (10 )her talk, miss zhao began her lesson.  (  ) 1. a. shop    b. classroom   c. park    d. office   (  ) 2. a. students   b. teachers    c. workers  d. doctors   (  ) 3. a. angry    b. sorry      c. glad     d. sad   (  ) 4. a. she     b. i        c. we     d. he   (  ) 5. a. dark    b. old      c. large     d. clean   (  ) 6. a time     b. duty     c.foot      d. top   (  ) 7. a. home    b. noon     c. night     d. school   (  ) 8. a. visit    b. music    c. clock     d. football   (  ) 9. a. bad     b. fine     c. rainy     d. windy (  ) 10. a started   b. had     c. finished    d. gave ⅱ.单项选择 (&&& ) 11.after class, i have gymnastics ________ two hours.   &&&&&&&& a.on&&&&&&& b.at&&&&&&& c.for&&&&&&& d.in (&&& )12.i&m ________ you are right.   &&&&&&&& a.sure&&&&& b.sorry&&&& c.think&&&&&& d.know (&&& )13.we have math ________ friday. it&s difficult ________ interesting.   &&&&&&&& a.on, or&&&& b.on, and&& c.in, or&&&&&& d.in, and (&&& )14.what&s ________ favorite movie?   &&&&&&&& a.he&&&&&&& b.she&&&&& c.he&s&&&&&&& d.gina&s (&&& )15.the game ________ at 4:00 p. m.   &&&&&&&& a.finish&&&& b.finishes&& c.finishs&&&&& d.to finish (&&& )16.________ do you like biology? it&s fun.   &&&&&&&& a.what&&&& b.when&&&& c.why&&&&&& d.how much (&&& ) 17.i think math is ________.   &&&&&&&& a.real difficult&&&&&&&&&&& b.really difficult   &&&&&&&& c.real busy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.really tired (&&& ) 18.________? it&s monday.   &&&&&&&& a.what day is it today&&&&& b.what&s the time?   &&&&&&&& c.what&s the date today&&&& d.is it monday today (&&& )19.what ________ does he like best?& football.   &&&&&&&& a.food&&&& b.subject&&& c.color&&&&&& d.sport (&&& )20.mr. chen teaches ________ math. we all like ________ very much.   &&&&&&&& a.us, his&& b.our, his&&& c.us, him&&&&& d.our, him (&&& )21.i like music ________ it&s relaxing.   &&&&&&& a.why&&&& b.but&&&&&&& c.and&&&&&&&& d.because (&&& )22.do you have history ________ the afternoon of monday.   &&&&&&& a.in &&&&&&b.at&&&&&&&& c.on&&&&&&&&& d.for (&&& )23.miss gao is very strict ________ her students ________ their studies. && a.in, in&&& b.with, with&& c.in, with&&&&& d.with, in (&&& )24.________ is ready.   &&&&&&& a.all the food&&&&&&&&&&&& b.the all food   &&&&&&& c.all his books&&&&&&&&&&& d.his all books (&&& )25.________ are you? i&m thirteen ________.   &&&&&&& a.how, year old&&&&&&&&&& b.how, years old   &&&&&&& c.how old, year old&&&&&&& d.how old, years old ⅲ.根据句意和括号中的内容,选择正确的代词形式填在横线上。
  26.what&s (you) ________ favorite subject?   27.who is (mary and alice) ________ math teacher?   28.what are (john) ________ favorite subjects?   29.why does (mary) ________ like spanish?   30.because (physical education) ________ is fun. ⅳ.从每小题括号中选择一个词完成句子,在所选择的词下划上横线。   31.who (is / are) your music teacher?   32.why does she (like / likes) spanish?   33.because they (is / are) boring.   34.why (do / does) they like math?   35.what&s (you / your) favorite subject? ⅴ.连词成句,注意标点符号   36. mother&s, color, your, what, favorite, is, (?)   37. music, lunch, after, have, i, (.)   38. history, our, teacher, me, tired, very, makes, (.)   39. like, playing, i, dog, with, my, (.)   40. 8: 00, o&clock, begins, class, at, my, (.) ⅶ.完形填空   meimei is a middle school student. she likes english very much. and she &&&46&& it. she often tells her parents&& 47&& her english study. now she&& 48&& her mother about her english study again.   meimei says, &look, mum, this is our new english book. there&& 49&& a lot of interesting stories in it. &&mm, not bad. do you only &&50& &in class, or does your teacher explain(解释)everything to you in chinese? &   &oh, no. we speak english for most of the time in class. our teacher&& 51&&&& us only in english. sometimes   && 52&& not easy for us to understand her, but she says that listening and speaking help us very much. &   &i think she is right. does she speak english very slowly? &   &not always. sometimes we&& 53&& . then she says is again.&   &is it interesting to study english? &   &yes, &&54& &. and i&m going to work harder at it in the new school year. i&m going to do my best(尽最大努力).&   &that&s good. i&m&& 55&& you&ll study better.& (&&& )46.a.good at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.is good at&&&&&&&& c.well in&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.is well in (&&& )47.a.with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.to &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.on (&&& )48.a.talks with&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.talks to&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& c.is talking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.is talking with (&&& )49.a.is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.are &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.have &&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.has (&&& )50.a.say english&&&&&&&&& b.tell english&&&&&&& c.talk english&&&&&& d.speak english (&&& )51.a.speaks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.speaks to&&&&&&&&& c.tells &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.tells to (&&& )52.a.we&re&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.they&re &&&&&&&&&& c.it&s &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.this is (&&& )53.a.not understand her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.don&t understand her &&&&&&&&&&& c.not understand him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.don&t understand him (&&& )54.a.it is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.it do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.it isn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.it doesn&t (&&& )55.a.think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b.know&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c.sure &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d.want ⅸ.阅读短文,选择正确答案   mr. shute teaches us math in a middle school this term. he works hard and is friendly to us all. so we like to listen to his lectures(讲课)and love the old man.   but sometimes mr. shute forgets something when he&s thinking over some problems. for example, he wears his wife&s hat or gets on a wrong bus. we all know him well and nobody laughs at him.   one afternoon it was very hot while mr. shute was thinking over a problem in his room. he forgot to turn on the electric fan(电扇)and several hours later he was all wet through. his wife came back and found it. she asked him to have a bath(洗澡). he thought she was right and went to the bath room. he didn&t stop thinking while he was lying in the bathtub. suddenly he found he forgot to take off his clothes. he hurried to jump out of it and looked at them carefully. at last he found they were dry and then said to himself,&luckily i haven&t poured(注)any water into the bathtub! &   (&&& )66.we all love mr shute because ________.   a.he often forgets something&&&&& b.he teaches us maths   c.he teaches well&&&&& &&&&&&&&&d.he&s worked in our school for long   (&&& )67.sometimes mr. shute forgets something because ________.   a.he puts his heart into thinking over the problems   b.he has a lot of work to do at home   c.his wife takes good care of him   d.he doesn&t know how to look after himself   (&&& )68.mr. shute was all wet through because ________.   a.the problem was very difficult   b.he forgot to take off his coat   c.there was no water in the bathtub   d.it was very hot in the room   (&&& )69.the meaning of the word &bathtub& is ________.   a.水池& &&&&&&b.河堤& &&&&&&c.浴室& &&&&&&&d.浴盆   (&&& )70.mr. shute thought ________ ,so he hurried to leave it.   a.he was lying in the bathtub full of water   b.he forgot to pour some water into the bathtub   c.the water in the bathtub was too hot   d.the water in the bathtub was too cold ⅹ.阅读,回答问题   mr. green works in a shop. the shop sells,cleans and repairs(修理)hearing-aids(助听器). one day an old man comes in and puts one down in front of him without(没有)a word.   &what&s the matter with it? &mr green says. the man doesn&t answer. of course mr green thinks the man must be deaf(聋的)and something must be wrong with his hearing-aids(听力),so he says again,more loudly,&what&s wrong with your hearing-aids,sir? &again the man says nothing. so mr green shouts his question again as loudly as he can.   the man then takes a pen and a piece of paper and writes,&it&s not necessary to shout when you&re speaking to me. my ears are as good as yours. this hearing-aid is my wife&s,not mine. i have got a throat operation(咽喉手术). i can hear very well,but i can&t speak. &   71.what does the shop do?   72.why does the old man come to the shop?   73.what&s wrong(什么毛病)with the old man? ii. 完形填空 a)根据短文内容,在方框内选择合适的词并用其适当形式填入空格内,每词仅用一次,有三词多余。
have, see, go, come, visit, can, be, fly, give, take, like, buy
lynn and paul are in pairs this weekend. they __1__ from london and get to the airport at 10:00 am. on saturday morning. they __2__ a taxi from the airport to their hotel in the center of pairs. on saturday afternoon, lynn __3__ to the bookstore and __4__a lot of comic books. in the evening, they __5__ dinner in a french restaurant. on sunday they __6__ the louvre museum where they __7__ the &monalisa&. they __8__ all the things in the museum and they __9__ very tired. they go home on sunday evening. b __1__! my name __2__ dona. i&m fourteen __3__. i like meeting my friends __4__ going to the cinema. my favorite __5__ is brad pitt. i am mark. i&m sixteen. i __6__ like sport. i__7__ french very well and i like physics. i want __8__ everything about it. this is liz. she is thirteen. __9__ favorite thing is skating and she can skate very __10__. she likes music. she says it&s exciting. 1. a. hi b. thanks c. sorry d. yes 2. a. am b. is c. be d. are 3. a. years b. year old c. years old d. old 4. a. but b. and c. or d. so 5. a. subject b. sport c. day d. actor 6. a. doesn&t b. am not c. don&t d. not 7. a. tell b. talk c. say d. speak 8. a. to learn b. learn c. learns d. learning 9. a. she b. her c. she&s d. hers 10. a. good b. nice c. fine d. well iii. 阅读理解 a kate and peter like sports. in summer they swim and in winter they ski (滑雪). they are planning (计划) a ski trip for this weekend, but they don&t know what the weather will be like. it&s 7:30 now, and they are listening to the weather report(天气预报):& it&s going to be -4℃. it&s going to snow friday night. saturday and sunday are going to be clear (晴朗), cold and sunny. & now kate and peter are excited (兴奋). the weather is going to be perfect (完美的) for a ski trip. they want to have a wonderful weekend in the mountains (山). 根据短文判断正(t)误(f) 1. kate and peter like listening to the weather report. 2. they plan to have a ski trip for this weekend. 3. they want to know about the price(价格). 4. it will be clear, cold and sunny on saturday and sunday. 5. kate and peter are excited because the weather is going to be perfect for a ski trip. b dick and ellen come from america. now they are in tianjin. every morning they get up very early. then they go to work by car. they start their work at 8:30. they are very busy. they have lunch at 12:30. after lunch they work again. they finish their work at 5:30 p.m. in the evening they take chinese lessons. they want to learn chinese. they want to talk with chinese people. they often say &chinese people are very friendly&. they like to stay in china and they like to work with chinese people. 1. where are dick and ellen? a. in america. b. in beijing. c. in tianjin. 2. do they get up very late every morning? a. yes, they do. b. no, they don&t. c. no, they doesn&t. 3. when do they begin to work? a. 8:00. b. 8:30. c. 9:00. 4. what do they do in the evening? a. stay at home. b. watch tv. c. take chinese lessons. 5. why do they want to learn chinese? a. because they like chinese. b. because they like china. c. because they want to talk with chinese people. 七年级英语unit11单元检测题 一.单项选择题 (20分) (& )1、&&& is the shirt?&& &50 dollars.a、what& b、where c、how much d、when (& )2、i can swim well.i want to join the ____lub.a& music b& chess&c& swimming&& d、musician (& )3、how much &&&&&&&&&&do you want?a、coffee&& b、apples& c、bananas d、pens (& )4、let&s &&&&&&&&&&the picture on the wall.a、look at& b、see&&& c、look d、looks (& )5、they will have a class meeting &&&&&&&&&&8:00.a、in&&& b、at&&&& c、on d、for (& )6、i am reading &&&&&&&&&&story. it is &&&&&&&&&&interesting story. a、a; an&&&&& b、a; a&&&&&& c、 the&&&&&& d、/; an (& )7、do you want &&&&&&&a movie?a、go&&&&&&& b、goes&&&&&&& c、to go& &&&&&d、going (& )8、i often go to a movie &&&&&&&&&&my good friends.a、on&b、and&c、with& d、in (& )9、&&&&&&&&& &is your birthday?a、what&b、when&&& c、how much&&&& &&d、why (& )10、the movie is___.i want to see it again.a. boring& b. funny c、sad&&d、scary (& )11、&would you like some tea?&&&&&&&&& &yes, &&&&&&&&&&. a、we do&&&&& b、i am&&&&&& c、please&&&&& d、i like (& )12、it&s time to play &&&&&&&.a、the football& b、games&& c、a balls&& d、a footballs (& )13、my father plays& ___violin very well.a .a b、an&&&& c、the&&& d、\ (& )14、there &&&&&&&an apple and two oranges on the table. a、is b、are&c、has&&&&&& d、have (& )15、a:_______does tom go home?&&& b:_______8:00 in the evening. &a、what time ,in&& b、what time ,on&&& c、when ,in&&&&&&& d、when, at 二、 完形填空: look!nice flowers!so nice flowers!they are miss gao's&& 1&& .he is&&& 2&& and he is sixty-six.he likes&& 3&very much.he has&&&& 4&& flowers.they have different(不同的)&& 5&& .look!red,green,blue and purple.oh!these are black and&&&& 6&& &are green.i& 7& know black flowers and green flowers.miss gao likes flowers, too. she waters(浇水)&& 8& every morning.they often (经常)let their friends&&9&& &some flowers.miss gao is our english teacher.let's go and ask them for&10 flowers. (&& )1.a.father&&& b.mother's& c.father's d.mother(&& )2.a.young& b.new& c.tall& d.old (&& )3.a.flowers&b.flower c.colour d.trees(&& )4.a.much& b. many&& c.these& d.those (&& )5.a.colour b.the colour c.a colour d.colours(&& )6.a.they& b.the& c. it& d.those (&& )7.a.doesn't& b.don't& c.not& d.no(&& )8.a.it&& b.they&& c.them& d.flower (&& )9.a.have& b.has& c.look& d.to see(&& )10.a.no& b.much& c.any& d.some. 三.阅读理解 mr green is from england. he and his wife(妻子)are teachers. they teach english in beijing. they have a boy and a girl. they are jack and mary. jack is a student, but mary is not . she is only four.they have two bikes. one is big, and the other is small. the big one is for jack. the small one is for mary.on sundays, sometimes they are at home, sometimes they go to the park. the greens like china. they have a lot of chinese friends. (& )1、where are the greens now? they are in &&&&&&&&&.a、china b、america&c、england& d、japan (& )2、what do mr and mrs green do? they &&&&&&&&&. a、study chinese&&& b、teach english&&c、look after jack and mary& d、go to the park (& )3、what do jack and mary have? they have &&&&&&&&a、cars&& b、watches& c、clocks&& d、bikes (& )4、on sundays, they are sometimes &&&&&&&&.a、at school b、in the classroomc、at home d、on the bike (& )5、mr and mrs green &&&&&&&&&&.a、have many japanese friends&& b、like china very muchc、look the same&&d、don&t know chinese b dear mr. wang, someone comes to the office to see you in the morning, but you and your wife are out. he comes here at 10am. because he is very busy, he goes away half an hour later. he tells me that he is your classmate at college(大学). now he teaches chinese in a high school(高中) in this city and he lives near the no. 6 middle school. he is a very tall man with short hair. he wears a pair of glasses. he tells me his telephone number is . he is often at home at 7:00 pm. so you can call him in the evening. (&& ) 6. the author(作者) writes this note(便条) to ______. a. mr. wang&&&&&& b. mr. wang&s wife&&&& c. mr. wang&s classmate& d. me (&& ) 7. mr. wang&s classmate is __. a. a teacher& b. a worker c. a farmer&& d. an actor (&& ) 8. when is mr. wang&s classmate often at home? a. in the morning&& b. in the afternoon. c. at 7:00pm.&& d. we don&t know. (&& ) 9. how long does mr. wang&s classmate stay in the office? a. ten hours.&&&&& b. an hour.&&&&&&&&&& c. two hours.&&& d. half an hour. (&& )10. which of the following is true? &a. mr. wang and his wife are classmates. &b. mr. wang&s classmate is short. c. mr. wang goes out with mrs. wang in the morning.&d. mr. wang&s classmate meets mr. wang in the morning. iv. 用所给动词的正确形式填空: & 1. ________ (have) a seat, please, lily. & 2. there ______ (be) many sheep on the hill. & 3. let&s _________ (clean) the classroom. & 4. mr brown _______ (go) to work at six every day. & 5. he __________ (not go) to bed at 8:30. & 6. she _______ (do) her homework at 7:00 in the evening. & 7. scott _______ (work) very long hours. & 8. what time _____ you usually ______ (get) up? & 9. i&m the last one _________ (take) a shower. &10. my father __________ (watch) tv in the evening. v. 选择填空: & (&& )& 1. &what time do you usually go to bed?& &at half ___ _ nine. &&&&&&&&&& a. at&&&&&&&& b. to&&&&&&& c. past&&&&&& d. in & (&& )& 2. &what do you usually do ____ sunday?&&& &we enjoy ourselves at the guitar club. &&&&&&&&&& a. in&&&&&&&& b. at&&&&&&& c. on&&&&&&& d. of & (&& )& 3. &____, please?&& &i think it&s about 5:30. &&&&&&&&&& a. what time do you get up&&& b. where&s your watch &&&&&&&&&& c. when is it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. what time is it & (&& )& 4. ____ interesting movie it is! &&&&&&&&&& a. what a&&&& b. how an&&&& c. what an&&& d. how & (&& )& 5. do you want ____ at five in the afternoon? &&&&&&&&&& a. get home&&& b. get to school&& c. to get here&& d. go to there & (&& )& 6. can you ____ me about your life in england? &&&&&&&&&& a. speak&&&&& b. say&&&&&& c. talk&&&&&& d. tell & (&& )& 7. what time ____ jim and ann ____ volleyball? &&&&&&&&&& a. does, play&& b. do, play&& c. are, play&& d. do, playing & (&& )& 8. when ____ your mother ____ up? &&&&&&&&&& a. do, get&&&&& b. do, gets&&& c. does, get&& d. does, gets & (&& )& 9. ____ brother usually ____ dinner at home. &&&&&&&&&& a. my, have&&& b. my, has&&& c. i, have&&& d. i, has & (&& ) 10. now please look ____ the picture and listen ____ me. &&&&&&&&&& a. at, at&&&&&& b. at, to&&&&& c. to, at&&&&& d. to, to & (&& ) 11. &what time is it now?& &____ eight thirty. &&&&&&&&&& a. it&&&&&&&&& b. its&&&&&&& c. is&&&&&&&& d. it&s & (&& ) 12. selina practices ____ the guitar every day. &&&&&&&&& a. playing&&&&& b. play&&&&&& c. to play&&&& d. played & (&& ) 13. it&s ____ now.
&&&&&&&&& a. nine and forty-four &&&&&b. nine-forty-four &&&&&&&&& c. nine forty-four&&&&&&&&& d. nine and forty four & (&& ) 14. peter usually gets up ____ six ____ the morning. &&&&&&&&& a. at, in&&&&&&& b. in, at&&&&& c. at, at&&&&& d. in, in & (&& ) 15. thanks ____ your help. &&&&&&& &&a. at&&&&&&&&& b. in&&&&&&&& c. for&&&&&&& d. of & (&& ) 16. thanks for ____ me. &&&&&&&&& a. helping&&&&& b. helps&&&&&& c. help&&&&&& d. to help & (&& ) 17. &____ does your mother work?& &in a school &&&&&&&&& a. where&&&&& b. when&&&&& c. what time&& d. how & (&& ) 18. bill often ____ a shower in the morning. &&&&&&&&& a. makes&&&&& b. do&&&&&&&& c. takes&&&&& d. to have & (&& ) 19. &what time is it?& &it&s ____ nine-thirty. &&&&&&&&& a. on&&&&&&&&& b. around&&&& c. in&&&&&&& d. at & (&& ) 20. he ____ at 7:00 in the evening. &&&&&&&&& a. get home&&& b. gets to home&& c. gets home&&& d. goes to home & (&& ) 21. she ____ her homework ____ weekdays. &&&&&&&&& a. doesn&t, on&&& b. doesn&t do, on&& c. don&t, in&& d. don&t do, in & (&& ) 22. we can ____ a schedule. &&&&&&&&& a. listen&&&&& b. read&&&&& c. write&&&& d. make & (&& ) 23. my english teacher is usually very busy ____. &&&&&&&&& a. all night&&&& b. night&&&& c. all the night&& d. good night & (&& ) 24. i want to learn something ____ ufo. &&&&&&&&& a. in&&&&&&&&& b. about&&&&& c. around&&& d. to & (&& ) 25. ____ lucy and lily go home at seven? &&&&&&&&& a. is&&&&&&&&& b. does&&&&&&& c. do&&&&&& d. are vi. 句型转换: & 1. i often have dinner at 6:00 in the evening. (用he 替换主语i ) he often ______ dinner at 6:00 in the evening. & 2. my parents go to work at 7:40 in the morning. (变为一般疑问句) ______ your parents _____ _____ _______ at 7:40 in the morning? & 3. he usually gets to school at half past seven. (对划线部分提问 _______ _______ ______ he usually _____ to school? & 4. where, he, go, for, shopping, does ( 连词成句) _________ ______ ____ ____ ______ ____________? & 5. this is a dictionary. (变为复数句子)&&& _________ ______ _______________. & 6. those are orange backpacks. (变为单数句子)&& _______ _____ ____ orange __________. & 7. can i help you? (改为同义句)&& ________ _____ ____ ____ ______ ______? & 8. i want a book. (改为同义句)&&& i _________ _______ a book. xii. 阅读理解: my name is li hong. i study at no. 6 middle school. at school i have a friend. his name is jim. we get up at six in the morning we go to school at seven ten. classes begin at seven thirty. we have four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. after school we play games. we often play football. we go home at about five. we do our homework in the evening. we go to bed at about nine fifty. 根据短文判断下列句子正( t )、( f )。 & (&& )& 1. li hong and jim are friends. & (&& )& 2. they get up at seven o&clock in the morning. & (&& )& 3. they have seven lessons every day. & (&& )& 4. they often play games after school. & (&& )& 5. they go to bed at 9:40 in the evening. 七年级英语unit10单元检测题 i. 单项选择?(15%) (&&&&& )1. can john play the ____ well?a. piano b. basketball& c. chess&& d.football (&&&&& )2. my sister can't ____ in a river.?a.skate &&&&&& b.run? c.swim&& d.jump? (&&&&& )3. the girl ___________ blue eyes is jessie's sister.a.in b.has c.with& d.have? (&&&&& )4. can&t&you&see&it&on&the&blackboard? &&&a. yes , i&can&t& &&b .yes ,i&can&&& c.no, i&can&&&&&& d. yes , he can (&&&&& )5. let&s go and play ___ping-pong. i don&t want to play_ violin. &&&&&&& a. a, the&&&&&&&&& b. the, a&&&&&&&& c. x, the (&&&&& )6. who wants _______________ the swimming club? &&&&&&& a. to joins&&&&&& b. join&&&&& c. to join &(&&&&& )7. maybe he can __in their basketball team.&& a. is&&&& b. be&&& c. are (&&&&& )8. i can&t sing japanese songs very ___.&&& a. well&&&& b. much&&&&& c. good (&&&&& )9. _______ club do you like?&&& a. what&&&&&&& b. which&&&&&& c. where (&&&&& )10. they work in ____ same school.&&&& a. a&&&&& b. an&&&&& c. the (&&&&& )11. i can speak english, but ______.&& &a. very much&&& b. a lot&&&&& c. not much &(&&&&& )12. they help me _____ japanese.&&& a. in&&&& b. with&&&&c. on &(&&&&& )13. are you good _____ kids?&& a. with&&&& b. at&&&&&& c for &(&&&&& )14. a: ___ do you join the club?&b: i like music. a. what&&b. where c. why (&&&&& )15. we want two good musicians ____our rock band.&& a. for&&&&&&&& b. in&&&&&&& c. at& ii.、完形填空:(15分) & jane and john &&16& &sister and brother. they like music. jane can play the piano. but she &17& &play the violin. john can&t play the piano. but he &&18& &play the violin. today they &&19& &to carry a piano to &&20& &bedroom. &&21& &piano is heavy(沉). they can&t &&22& &it. &&23& &parents aren&t at home. but they &&24& &a cousin brother mike. he is here today. they ask mike to &&25& &them. (&&&&& )16. a. is&&&&&&& b. am&&&&&&& c. are(&&&&& )17. a. can&&&& b. can&t&&&&&& c. doesn&t (&&&&& )18. a. can&&&&& b. can&t&&&&&& c. doesn&t(&&&&& )19. a. like&&&&& b. want&&& c. can (&&&&& )20. a. jane&&&&& b. her&&&&& c. jane&s(&&&&& )21. a. the&&&&& b. a&&&&&& c. / (&&&&& )22. a. take&&&&&& b. carry&&&&& c. help (&&&&& )23. a. jane&s and john&&& b. jane and john&s&& c. they&s (&&&&& )24. a. have&&&&&&&&& b. like&&&&&& c. want(&&&&& )25. a. come&&&&&&&&& b. go&&&&&&&& c. join iii、阅读理解:(20分) a & jimmy lives in the country(农村), and he loves playing in the river near his house. but his father gets a job(工作) in a big city, and he moves(搬) there with his family. & their new house has a garden, but the garden is very small. jimmy isn&t happy. &is there a river near here?& he asks his mother on the first morning. his mother answers, &no, there isn&t, but there is a nice park near here and there&s a pool(池塘) in it. we&re going there this afternoon.& jimmy is happy now. & after lunch jimmy and his mother go to the park. jimmy wants to walk near the pool, but there is a sign(标记) before it. his mother reads it to him, &warning(警告): this pool is dangerous(危险). 367 people fell into(掉入) it.& jimmy looks into the pool carefully, and he says, &but i can&t see them.& (&&&&& )26. jimmy likes playing ______________________ very much. &&&&&&& a. in the park&&&&&& b. in the garden&&&&&&&&&& c. in the river&&&&&&&& d. in the zoo (&&&&& )27. jimmy&s father works _______________________. &&&&&&& a. in the country&&&&& b. in the big city&&&&&& c. in the small city& d. in the park (&&&&& )28. there is _____________ near jimmy&s new house. &&&&&&& a. a river&& b. a garden& c. a zoo&&&&&d. a park (&&&&& )29. jimmy goes to the park with ___________________. &&&&&&& a. his father&b. his mother c. his teacher& d.the 367 people (&&&&& )30. which is true? &a. jimmy&s family move to the big city.& b. there are 367 people in the pool. c. jimmy fell into the pool. d. something is wrong with jimmy&s eyes. & b & tom and mike are good friends. they are kind to children. they want to find summer jobs. one day tom tells mike that beidaihe kids summer camp needs help with sports, music and computers. they are both very glad to hear(听说) this. & tom can play basketball and volleyball, and he can swim, too. mike can play the violin, the trumpet, the drums and the guitar. tom and mike like computers very much. can they join the summer camp? (&&&&& )31. tom and mike want to ________________. &&&&&&& a. help with sports, music and computers&&&b. be good with children& c. join the summer camp&&d. get help from the camp (&&&&& )32. what does the summer camp need help with? &&&&&&& a. flying kites.b. sports, music and computers.c. making cakes.&&d.drawing pictures. (&&&&& )33. tom can play ______.& a. balls&&&&& b. computer games& c. music&&&&& d. violin (&&&&& )34. mike can play ____.&&& a. the drums&& b. volleyball&c. basketball&&&d. football (&)35.what do tom and mike both like? a. puters.&&c. swimming.d.sports. iv、单词拼写:(10分) 36. she is chinese, but she& s__________ english very well. 37.my email a_&& _ is . 38. he wants to be a&&&&& (音乐家) in the future(将来). 39.here is a card.please f___ it out.& 40.i want to j____ the music club. v选词填短文(15分) song&& paint classmate .play saturday sing friend&& music swim& same different& picture &i have four good __41____. they&re jennifer, victor, cindy and leila. we are in the _42____ class. so we&re _43______ too. jennifer swims very well, she wants to join the ___44____ club. then she can swim on ___45____or sundays. victor wants to join the art club because he is good at __46______. cindy is a pop music fan. she can sing a lot of __47___. so she wants to join the __48____ club. leila wants to join the music club because she __49____ the violin very well.and she wants to be a ___50____ when she grows up(长大). i like them. &ⅵ、读短文回答下列问题(10分)? dear zhang qian,? thank you very much for your letter. you want to know about my favorite sport and instrument. now i tell you. i like swimming very much, and i like volleyball, basketball and ping-pang. swimming is my favorite sport. i am good at chess, too. my favorite instrument is violin. i like playing the violin every weekend. what about you? what's your favorite sport? do you like to play the violin? who's your favorite player? and who is your musician? please tell me.i want to hear from you again.? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& yours,? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ren lijuan 51.who is the letter from?? 52.who is the letter to?? 53.what does zhang qian want to know?? 54.what does ren lijuan like?? 55.what does ren lijuan want? &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言
google Analytics

我要回帖

更多关于 he is very well 的文章

随机推荐