hhow low can you goI searcj my...

How Can I Change My Windows Search Engine? | eHow
When you run the initial setup for Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer, you are given the opportunity to choose a default search provider. If you do not choose a search provider, Windows Live will automatically be selected as the default. When you type a query in the Internet Explorer search engine box, Windows will use the chosen search provider to provide the results for your query. If you are interested in using a different engine, you can change your provider preference in the Internet Explorer options.
Click "Start," and then click "Internet Explorer." Click the down-arrow next to the magnifying glass in the search box next to the address bar. This will expand a list of options.
Click "Manage Search Providers." This opens a new window that displays a list of available engines you can use.
Select a search provider from the list and then click "Set as Default." Click "Close" and reload Internet Explorer.
Promoted By Zergnet
Is DIY in your DNA? Become part of our maker community.
Get Weekly DIY Guides & Inspiration
Life Made Easier.How can I control myself
rtRX64DP32
我该怎样控制自己?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我要怎么控制自己
我怎样才能控制自己。
扫描下载二维码How can I add a Google search box to my Web site? - Ask Dave Taylor
> Feed" href="/feed/">
> Comments Feed" href="/comments/feed/">
> How can I add a Google search box to my Web site? Comments Feed" href="/how_can_i_add_a_google_search_box_to_my_web_site/feed/">
/&How can I add a Google search box to my Web site?
This is a question that’s going to result in some HTML listings. You know that, so there’s no reason to panic!
First off, the good news. Google itself actually has a nice page offering you HTML code you can just cut and paste onto your own Web pages to produce the search box you seek, and some variants beside. Just check out .
Instead of relying on the bright sparks at Google, though, let’s go through the steps of building our own search box instead, so you’ll be able to see how it works.
Also, not to pick on Google because I think the world of those folk, but their HTML samples could be cleaned up a bit, usually, so I’ve also recast it as proper XHTML rather than somewhat sloppy HTML. Just don’t tell Larry and Sergey, okay?
The basic technique involved here is to be able to manipulate one of the variables handed to the Google search engine, a variable called sitesearch. Set it to a null value and you’re searching the entire World Wide Web, but set it to a specific domain and it’s constrained exactly as if you had typed in the Google special notation site:domain.
In addition to that, you need an input field and a submit button. Put them all together and here’s the minimalist Google search form that lets the user alternate between just your site (well, in this case just my site) or the entire Web:&form method="get" action="/search"&
&input type="text"
name="q" size="31"
maxlength="255" value="" /&
&input type="submit" value="Google Search" /&
&input type="radio"
name="sitesearch" value="" /&
&input type="radio"
name="sitesearch"
value="" checked /& Ask Dave Taylor&br /&
&/form&There are some additional tweaks we can apply to make it a bit more fancy, including changing the radio buttons to a single check box, and aligning things a bit more nicely using a table and some simple CSS:
&form method="get" action="/search"&
&div style="border:1padding:4width:20"&
&table border="0" cellpadding="0"&
&input type="text"
name="q" size="25"
maxlength="255" value="" /&
&input type="submit" value="Google Search" /&&/td&&/tr&
&tr&&td align="center" style="font-size:75%"&
&input type="checkbox"
name="sitesearch"
value="" checked /& only search Ask Dave Taylor&br /&
&/td&&/tr&&/table&
&/form&Here’s how that renders when included on an HTML page:
If you’d like to use this on your own site, simply change the occurrences of
as appropriate.
Not too hard at all!
Awesome man, this was really helpful..
I already had a search bar made, so I just found a way to use some of your code to make it work with Google..Tracking QR Codes with Google Analytics
Tracking QR Codes in Google Analytics — Easy as Pie.
Sometimes the simplest things go unnoticed. Recently, a client informed me that they were going to start including QR codes in their print marketing and did I know of a good tracking program. About half an hour into researching the right solution for them, I had an epiphany/head-meet-desk moment when I realized that they were already hooked up with GA and could easily track a QR campaign in their existing account. Here’s how!
Google Analytics URL Creator
Thoughtfully, Google provides a
with urchin tracking modules (or UTM) parameters appended to the URL so that you can track the QR campaign in Google Analytics. Here’s a screen shot of the setup:
Now shorten that LONG URL
After you create the URL, plug it into your favorite URL shortener. Why should I? You may ask. It’s true, it does add another step to the process, but it’ll be well worth your while. See, the more characters a url has, the more information needs to be embedded in the QR Code. This means that the actual QR Code ends up being much more dense, for lack of a better word. That means it’ll be harder for a mobile device to scan it.
When you’re making QR codes for print advertising purposes, it’s likely that that QR Code isn’t going to take up much real estate. That makes this denseness issue even more important. Plus, using a URL shortener like Bit.ly is super quick and easy.
Dense, hard to scan QR Code
Open, Easy To Scan QR Code
That Shortened URL Into Your Favorite QR Code Generator!
I like to use
because you can download hi res versions of the QR Code that will print nicely. Save the file and give it to your publisher and every time someone scans that flier you will be able to sort by Campaign in Google Analytics.
Christina is a former LunaMetrician and contributor to our blog.
LunaMetrics
24 S. 18th Street, Suite 100,
Pittsburgh, PA 15203

我要回帖

更多关于 how good is good 的文章

随机推荐