一直到尽头好吗?用英语怎么说跪求英语口语帝进来
圆圆wan1377
till the end, ok?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
till the end of the time..
ahead to the very end
Right to the end,ok?
扫描下载二维码英语口语考试.求英语帝!1).One of your friends is afraid of failing in the final examination,how do you comfort and encourage him?你的一个朋友是害怕失败在期末考试,你怎么安慰和鼓励他吗?2).When you are down,who will always be on your side?And how he/she helps you go through the tough time?当你倒下时,他们将永远在你身边吗?和他/她可以帮助你去度过难关吗?最好加上英语翻译,不要太长,一篇几十个单词就好.网上长篇复制的就不要来了!
uvWX78EK21
I'm sorry to hear that you are afraid of failing in the final examination, don't worry about it,
I also experenced it before, and how i changed my life-time then,first, I think if i try my best to learn my courses, the problems I ask my teachers, the articals i read, the homework I do.,so, no matter the grades is high or low, only one word in my brain, I worked.And you should take it easy,
we are friends, trust us , we can make it and we always stay tegether for our friendship and future life.
XXX亲爱的XXX
我很遗憾听到你担心期末考试考不好,别担心,我之前也有同样的经历. 那我是怎么改变当时的状况的呢?首先,我认为尽自己最大的能力去学习课程,如,问老师问题,背文章,写家庭作业等等.所以,无论成绩是高是低,在我的脑海只有一句话,我学习了.你应该放松,我们是朋友, 相信我们,我们能考好成绩,为了我们的友谊和未来,我们总在一起共同学学习.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码跪求英语帝,口语考试求对话。1.梦想与雄心壮志 2.伟人 3.运动与健康求口语对话,现今大一。各求一篇。最好是3个题目整成一篇
文爷君戗蛚莚
A:I know everyone has their own dreams. would you mind telling me about your dream?B: Well, i want to be a giant.A:Wow,you are full of great ambition. B: What about you?A: Er...I like sports and i just hope to keep fit and enjoy myself.B.Oh, it sounds great!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码急求英语帝帮助,英语口试对话_百度知道
急求英语帝帮助,英语口试对话
Do you have a girlfriend on campus、Do you get stuck in a traffic jam?What should we do in order to sase traffic jams:老师提问这些问题、Do make and receive a lot of phone calls?Who do you call most often,同学们要回答出这些答案,感激不尽!本人真是绞尽脑汁也写不出啊、What role does music play in your life。(考试的形式是,希望各位朋友能帮帮在下给个材料?Do you listen tomusic while studying?What do you think of campus love,英语就是一片空白?3?就这四个题目?Do you think it is a good habit?4?What are good telephone manners?21
提问者采纳
第二个是关于打电话,问你有没有遭遇过堵车,多做公交车,问你在大学里有没有女朋友,怎样塑造良好的沟通环境之类······第三个.html" target="_blank">http,你怎样认为大学交友(男女朋友),这个么,也可以联系中外不同的对待态度,可以参考,往大了整第四个是说交通问题://www,是否认为听歌是好的<a href="/advocacy/youngmind第一个就是问音乐对于你的意义.childrensmusicworkshop://www,骑自行步行神马的······往资源节约上拉就这样,问你打多少电话,你学习时听不听歌听什么歌.com/advocacy/youngmind.html这篇文章主要说了音乐对学生的重要性,还有电话礼仪相关这个题目你可以谈下电话对现今人类生活的影响,你总给谁打,怎么处理堵车,你可以往人际交往上拉,这个就容易了,纯手打.childrensmusicworkshop
Although still confused, or in a tangle. Still want to thank you
提问者评价
Although still confused, or in a tangle. Still want to thank you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语口试的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖