英语题几道题。

1.改变单词顺序:Is there a pay phone ______(dunora)here.2.根据首字母填单词:I can g_____what time the girl goes to school every day.3.用括号中的词的适当形式填空:there _____(come) a bus.4.here的同音词____ 5.把 Mr morgan wasn't at work.改为同_百度作业帮 1.改变单词顺序:Is there a pay phone ______(dunora)here.2.根据首字母填单词:I can g_____what time the girl goes to school every day.3.用括号中的词的适当形式填空:there _____(come) a bus.4.here的同音词____ 5.把 Mr morgan wasn't at work.改为同义句.6.对We (flew kites) in the afternoon 的括号中内容提问.7.改变单词顺序:My mother is a little ____(eiossru).8.对括号内提问:He often draws funny cartoons(on the blackbord).9.汉译英:想起:_____ 9.Midfield 的名词.10.改变单词顺序:Do you think Backs is a good _____(efednrde).11.改变单词顺序:What ____(sionitpo)do you play?12.改变单词顺序:He has an unfriendly_____(sonapertyil).13.改变单词顺序:Who is the ___(piamchon)of the basketball martch?14.汉译英:1.玩得高兴 2.一个戴帽子的男孩 3.数百年前 4.聚在一起 15.改为同义句:The boy in a red coat looks like a girl.16.根据首字母填空:The food in this little restaurant is a_____.17.对括号内提问 My classmates are cleaning (the classroom).18.汉译英:在夏季末19.改变单词顺序:Did you take part in the English _____(peotitnicom) 1 around2 guess3 comes4 hear5 Mr morgan was rest6What did you do in the afternoon?7 serious 严肃的 认真的8 Where does he often draw funny cartoons?9 think of midfielder 中场球员10 defender 守卫者 防守队员11 position 位置 态度12 personality 人品 品质13 champion (竞赛的)优胜者,冠军14 1.have a good time 2.a boy with hat 3.hundreds of years ago 4.get together 15 The boy who wears a red coat looks like a girl.16 agreeable 令人愉悦的17 what are your classmates cleaning?18 at the end of summer 1.around.2.guess3.comes4.hear5.Mr Morgan wasn't working.6.What did you do in the afternoon?7.8.Where does he often draw funny cartoons?9.本身就是名词。10.11<... 1near 2 go\going3comes4Hera5Mr morgan doesn't go to the work6what did you do in the afternoon8where does he often draw funny cartoons9中场队员(足球场等)14have fun ...... a boy wear hat 15the boy wear a red coat looks like a girl 您可能关注的推广1.If city noises ____ from increasing,people ____ shout to be heard even at dinner.  A. are not kept;will have to  B. are not kept;have  C. do not keep;will have to  D. do not keep;have to选A noises是不可数名词为什么可以加ARE5.Rainfo_百度作业帮 1.If city noises ____ from increasing,people ____ shout to be heard even at dinner.  A. are not kept;will have to  B. are not kept;have  C. do not keep;will have to  D. do not keep;have to选A noises是不可数名词为什么可以加ARE5.Rainforests ___ and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future.  A.cut B.are cut  C.are being cut D.had been cut选C8.Great changes ___ in the city,and a lot of factories ___.  A.h have been set up  B. have been set up  C. have set up  D. were set up选B10.--- Look!Everything here is under construction.  --- What’s the pretty small house that __ for?  A.is being built B.has been built  C.is built D.is buildiNG选A13.I have no more letters ____ ,thank you.A. to type B. typing  C. to be typed D. typed  14.Take care!Don’t drop the ink on your shirt,for it __ easily.  A.won’t wash out B.won’t be washed out  C.isn’t washed out D.isn’t washing out  15.Nobody noticed the thief slip into the house because the lights happened to ___.  A.be put up B.give in  C.be turned on D.go out13-15选CAD18.The squirrel was lucky that it just missed ___.A.catching B.to be caught  C.being caught D.to catch选C 1noise既可数也不可数,这道题中是可数的,城市噪音有多种,表示种类,语法是if的条件状语从句,公式是主将从现5雨林砍和烧都是被动,排除A,再看时态,需要现在被砍的意思,8发生没有被动,排除AD,工厂建立是人去建,所以工厂是被建,10翻译整句话,那个特别小的房子建来做什么,上句说一切都在建设中,需要正在被建设的意思13这是个经典题型,翻译:我没有更多的信件要打,按我们想得,应该用主动,但是是错的,因为这道题中不是我去打这个信件,而是别人打,所以信件被别人打,用被动,而且时间是将要,用todo表示.对比I have a lot of things to do .我能解释的只有这些,如果还是不懂,就找老师问清楚,这个知识点很重要.14不及物动词无被动,(不知道我记错没有),时态上,墨水还没弄脏,用将来时态15翻译哈选项,再代入题就可以了,D熄灭,没有知道小偷悄悄的跑进房间,因为灯刚好熄灭.18考时态和语态,翻译:松鼠很幸运的没有被抓住.被抓,被动,排除AD,was是过去,排除B做单选通常用排除法.希望对你有所帮助 1.虚拟2.被动的正在进行时3.第一个空是完成时,第二个空是被动的完成时4.被动的正在进行时5.被动6.虚拟7.8.被动 大侠可以详细一点吗?我英语不是很好 1.它是指噪音的种类,就像fish不可数但是如果它表示是鱼的种类就可数了。大侠还有几道题也讲一下啥不好意思,我的英语也不是很好,我不敢随便教你。哦那算了不好意思啊。没事你第一题讲对了的我只讲我知道是对的题,免得误人子弟嘛。精神可嘉,但这样你要降采纳率的不讲了再讲要扣分的没事,我主攻历史和中医的。... 不好意思,我的英语也不是很好,我不敢随便教你。 不好意思啊。 没事你第一题讲对了的 我只讲我知道是对的题,免得误人子弟嘛。 精神可嘉,但这样你要降采纳率的不讲了再讲要扣分的 没事,我主攻历史和中医的。1.[本题2分] – Hello,may I speak to Mr.Clinton?– _________________ (A) Thank you for calling me.(B) Yes,who are you?(C) Yes,I am Clinton.(D) This is Clinton speaking.2.[本题2分] – ABC Company,may I help you?– _________________ (A) I am Jack.May I speak to Miss Jenny?_百度作业帮 1.[本题2分] – Hello,may I speak to Mr.Clinton?– _________________ (A) Thank you for calling me.(B) Yes,who are you?(C) Yes,I am Clinton.(D) This is Clinton speaking.2.[本题2分] – ABC Company,may I help you?– _________________ (A) I am Jack.May I speak to Miss Jenny?(B) This is Jack speaking.May I speak to Miss Jenny?(C) I am Jack.Can I find Miss Jenny?(D) This is Jack speaking.Can I find Miss Jenny?3.[本题2分] – Hello,I need to get in contact with Mr.Fox right away.– __________________ (A) It’s Fox,who are you?(B) What’s the matter,please?(C) Hold on,please.(D) Hi,I’m listening.4.[本题2分] – Would you transfer this call to the Financial Department?– _________________ (A) Sorry,the line is busy.(B) Yes,I can’t.(C) Yes.But you should wait.(D) No,somebody else is on the phone.5.[本题2分] – Hello,may I talk to Jerry?– Sorry,he is out of the office right now._________________ – Yes,thank you.(A) Would you like to leave a message?(B) What can I do for you?(C) Would you like to hold?(D) Can I help you?6.[本题2分] – Hi,is Thomas there?– _________________ (A) No,he is not there.(B) Hold on.I’ll get him.(C) Yes,Thomas is me.(D) Sorry,I’ll call him.7.[本题2分] – Hello,I’d like to speak to Mr.Wang.– He’s out to lunch now.__________________ – Sure,thank you.(A) Would you mind calling back later?(B) Sorry,you can’t.(C) No,you can’t.(D) I don’t know.8.[本题2分] Excuse me,is this the Sale’s Department?– _________________ – I am so sorry.(A) I’m afraid you have the wrong number.(B) You are wrong.(C) What are you talking about?(D) What’s wrong with you?9.[本题2分] Excuse me,it’s urgent I’d like to talk to your manager.– _________________ (A) Hold the line,please.I’ll put you through.(B) Sorry,can you tell me who you are?(C) Yes,I’ll make you through.(D) Yes.But you have to wait.10.[本题2分] – Hello,may I speak to Mike?– _________________ – Sorry,I must have misdialed.(A) Just a second,please.(B) Can I take a message for him?(C) There’s nobody named Mike here.(D) You are wanted on the telephone.11.[本题1分] The accident was _____ to careless driving.(A) for (B) due (C) because (D) likely 保证准确率!1.D电话用于,I用this表示2.BMay I speak to sb?3.C4.A.5.A6.B 7.A8.A9.A10.C11.Bdue to 因为/由于 DBBAABAAACB 1 D; 2 B; 3 C; 4 A; 5 C; 6 B; 7 A; 8 A; 9 A; 10 C; 11 B.英语几道题啊啊 啊 啊_百度知道 英语几道题啊啊 啊 啊 baidu.hiphotos .jpg" target="_blank" title="点击查看大图" class="ikqb_img_alink">

我要回帖

更多关于 英语题 的文章

随机推荐